Destiny Delayed Pt. 02

Story Info
Our Romance Continues.
3k words
4.5
1.1k
2
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too." I replied.

We embraced. I do not remember how long we embraced. It must have been a couple of minutes. So pleasant.

"Marti, our romance has been incredible. We love each other, but we do not know each other. Let's take this gradually and grow together as a couple."

"I agree."

She gave me a big hug.

"Speaking of growing together, Chloe and I are going on a weeklong Mediterranean cruise before she returns to grad school. Join us on the cruise. It will be a great way to spend time together."

"Sounds great. What's the cruise line and where do we go?"

"The cruise is with Regent Seven Seas. The cruise starts at Rome's port and ends at Barcelona. Everything is inclusive including flying business class. I will get us adjoining cabins. I'll take care of the details."

"One thing, we must stay in separate cabins. You have three kids and I have four. We have to set standards for the kids and our reputations, especially yours in the community."

"I could not agree more."

"Regarding vacations, I think it is fair for you to pay for one and I pay for the next. Regent Seven Seas is rich for my blood. Royal Caribbean is my style."

"That works for me."

"Since we have been dating the Frank and Nancy Sinatra song with the line 'I ruin it all by saying somethin' stupid like I love you' has been in my head for weeks."

"Ah, that's so sweet."

The next day we made arrangements for my kids and their spouses to meet Marti. The meeting would be Saturday evening. The daughter and son-in-law from Denver would use frequent flyer miles to fly in at such a late date avoiding high air fares.

Friday after dinner with Marti's friends we went to my place. Marti disappeared into my walk in closed. She emerged wearing a crotchless O-ring bikini bottom.

This was the first Friday where she returned to my bedroom wearing an incredibly sexy outfit. That outfit made the sex better. Going forward every Friday and Saturday she put on a different sexy outfit.

Marti's sexy clothes ran the gamut. Small triangle bikini tops, tear drop bikini tops, tie string bikini tops and bottoms, crotchless teddys, bandeau tops, strapless dresses, camisoles, off the shoulder tops, plunging neckline dresses, tube tops. The outfits were incredibly stimulating.

The next day everybody met at my house at 6:00 PM. There would be my 4 children, the 3 spouses and 3 grandchildren. I brought in BBQ to be served on the kitchen island buffet style.

The evening went great. Marti worked the room like a politician. She spent enough time with each of them that they felt comfortable with her. My youngest is the nervous type, but Marti won her over too.

With all my kids in town the family hung out with me Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. Marti's name came up. The reviews were positive.

I called Marti Sunday evening to tell her what my kids said about her. She was delighted.

During our Wednesday night telephone call Marti brought up Friday night.

"After dinner I want to try bondage. Thinking about it makes me so incredibly horny."

"Bondage is built upon trust. You have to trust me completely."

"I do."

"I will never do anything to hurt you or try anything dangerous."

"There is no doubt in my mind you will be careful."

"Just to be safe say the word 'Red' if you want me to stop. If you cannot talk and want me to stop start humming 'The Happy Birthday Song'. You have to be safe with bondage."

"Got it. I'm dying to try it."

"I will use restraints that go under the bed with cuffs or soft cotton rope, a sleep mask and neckties for a gag. If you don't like the cuffs or rope I will use neckties.

"Just as long as the rope is not itchy."

"Deal. Cotton rope is the softest rope there is. But I will start with cuff restraints, no chances of rope marks."

"Any special clothes you want me to change into?"

"Well yes. The crotchless O-ring bikini bottoms. Seeing you topless and wearing the O-ring bikini bottoms is the sexiest outfit I have ever seen."

"Consider it done."

Friday evening we dined at our favorite Italian restaurant. Marti ate dinner faster than usual. Twice she said "I'm looking forward to tonight" with a gleam in her eyes.

She drank two glasses of Merlot. I had iced tea.

When we got to my place Marti stopped in the living room.

She said "Make this evening memorable" with a big smile on her face.

Marti headed to the master bedroom walk in closet with her purse.

I bought the restraints with cuffs and a ball gag at a Cirilla's. The cotton rope came from a local hardware store. I bought 100 ft and cut 4 10' lengths. Earlier that day I slid the restraints with cuffs under my bed. The restraints with cuffs set were lengthened enough for Marti's size. I placed the sleep mask, neckties and a ball gag on the end table on my side of the bed.

At that moment Marti entered the bedroom dressed in her O-ring bikini bottom and a smile. She looked incredibly sexy with that O-ring and perfect all over tan.

"You look incredible."

"Thank you." She giggled and smiled a shy smile.

Grabbing the sleep mask, I approached her. We kissed softly to begin. During the kiss I slid the sleep mask on her head. Breaking off the kiss I spun her around twice. Marti hugged me. The left side of her head rested on my heart. She could feel it pounding. "I love you." she whispered.

My palms pushed against her clavicles. Her tush landed on the bed. I maneuvered her body to the middle of the bed.

"Stretch your arms and legs out forming an X."

She did so.

I cuffed her hands.

"How does that feel?"

"Good". I gave her a couple of inches give.

I stripped.

Crawling on the bed to her right I gave her a deep kiss.

I pulled away. My right hand fingernails grazed her right boob. Marti

twisted her body a bit.

Leaning on my left side my right hand fingertips and fingernails toured all over her body from boobs to slit. She twisted her body more.

I kissed her while my right hand caressed her left boob. Leaving her boob my right hand finger nails dragged to her clit. My index finger barely rubbed the clit. Her legs were moving more. It was time to cuff them.

Sitting up, my fingers rubbed her nipples and headed down all the way to her inner thighs and ankles. I took the cuffs and attached them to her ankles. I gave her ankles as much give as her hands.

"How do things feel?"

"Secure and sexy."

My fingernails began moving up her legs. My tongue followed on her right leg. Marti wiggled.

When my fingers got to her slit they gently probed. My tongue followed.

My tongue and mouth worked all over Marti's slit and clit, probing, licking and sucking. My hands massaged her boobs.

Marti groaned and twisted. The longer I played with her slit and clit the louder she groaned.

I grabbed the ball gag, gave her a deep kiss and stuck it in her mouth.

With the gag in her mouth Marti's groaning sound became a mummph sound.

Marti's twisting and mummphing was slowing. She was beginning to tire. My mouth, tongue and hand action tapered off.

My body moved up her torso. I eased the ball gag out of her mouth. I gave her a longer, deeper kiss.

Withdrawing my mouth from her lips I slid my body forward and stuck my cock in her mouth. Marti sucked my love muscle vigorously, moving her neck up and down.

I removed my cock from her mouth, replaced the ball gag. My cock moved down her torso, between her boobs and dabbed at her slit.

Marti's mummphing perked up, then decreased. I hopped off the bed and headed to the kitchen for two ice cubes.

Upon my return to the bedroom Marti was craning her neck as if she was trying to see me looking through the eye mask.

I held an ice cube a foot above each boob, waiting for an ice cold water drop to hit each boob. The water drops hit her boobs simultaneously.

She muuumphed loudly but kept the ball gag in her mouth. I lowered the ice cubes to her boobs. Marti twisted her body with all her might.

After rubbing the shrinking ice cubes around her areola's for two seconds she spit out the ball gag.

"My boobs are freezing. Please oh please suck on them!"

I did so.

After a few seconds on each Marti said "Aaaah, that's much better. You've played me out. Please make passionate love to me!"

With that I tossed the ice to the floor and stuck my swollen cock into her slit.

We went at it hard. I came first three times. She came shortly thereafter four or five times.

I rolled to her right seconds after she finished cuming.

Marti's body untensed. She laid there panting.

"That was so great. It was beyond my dreams." She continued to lay on the bed without moving.

After she caught her breath she said "I'm ready to be uncuffed."

I obliged.

Once I untied her she said "Come here. Let's hug. I was hesitant at first about bondage. But the more I read about it and your reassuring words got me excited to try it. I want to do it again!"

"Whenever you want." I replied.

"If I come out of the closet naked, I'm ready for bondage."

"I'll have no trouble remembering that."

Marti exited my closet naked every couple of months.

We laid next to each other chatting about many things.

Then I asked, "With your family's wealth I am amazed at how down to earth and normal you are with other people."

"Thank you. My grandfather taught us that it takes a lot of people working hard to build an organization. We heard that story often enough that watching what we say about money, etc. is second nature. It's a big part of the family success."

"Kudos to your grandfather and all that followed."

Saturday evening we attended another fundraiser. Afterwards we went to my house.

Marti was ready for sex, but my cock was not so we used her and my toys.

We settled into a routine. Friday night we had sex. Saturday night I used the toys on her. Sunday was athletic day. We attend a major league ballgame or NFL game seated in the family foundation box or played golf. We even drove two hours twice to see my alma mater play football on Saturdays.

We did not have sex every Friday night and used toys less frequently on Saturday night. But we spent time with each other. We were getting to know each other well. And we were falling deeper in love.

We dined with other couples. Mostly Marti's friends. With my wife's passing it did not work going out with many friends on my side of the relationship.

In mid-August we went on the Mediterranean cruise. Regent Seven Seas was the way to cruise if you want to shell out the dough. Everything was inclusive including flying business class.

All excursions were included. Twice Chloe went on all day excursions. We opted for shorter ones. Knowing Chloe's schedule made our sex schedule a snap. When Chloe was gone Marti walked around topless in the staterooms. She also like sunbathing nude on the balconies. That made the sex more exciting.

With Thanksgiving approaching we determined it was time for our kids to meet. Our solution was we went to our usual family events. In the evening our kids came over to my house for dessert. It worked well. Everyone got along.

We used the same plan for Christmas It worked for everyone.

Our relationship continued to develop. We had disagreements. Once we had a big argument. It was about hunting. Marit was anti-hunting. She was furious about the topic. I am not a hunter, but I have been around hunting my entire life. Relatives and friends were hunters. Once I went on a company pheasant hunt.

My take was if you hunted something and used it for food there's no problem. Being a city girl through and through she could not see any reason for hunting.

I told her we were on the same side regarding hunting and wasting the kill. She saw my reasoning that eating what you hunt made sense. They she came around to without hunting game herds would have to be culled. So, there might as well be sport hunting.

In March we took a Royal Caribbean cruise. We went to the Eastern Caribbean, including Labadee, Haiti. I always wanted to visit Labadee to drop a bunch of cash in the Haitian economy. Lord knows they need it. Marti's daughter Abby went with us. It was Abby's chance to get away from her newborn. Brad's wife Jane took care of the kids for the experience of taking care of multiple youngsters.

Marti and Abby got a room with a balcony. I had a room across the hall.

Like the Mediterranean cruise, Abby went on a couple of long excursions while we took short ones. When Abby was gone we had great sex accentuated by Marti roaming around her stateroom topless and sunbathing naked.

As the first anniversary of our meeting at the Tiara Ball approached I got thinking about proposing. I dated a girl seriously in college. The first year was great. But she always had to have her way. I told myself that would change once we married. I proposed. However, after dating one year her personality did a 180. She became a bitch. The relationship ended badly. I was in no hurry to propose to Marti. I was the same way with my late wife.

The Tiara Ball invitations came out in early April. Marti immediately sent in the RSVP. She was excited to attend the event with me. Marti immediately started talking about her dress. She settled on a silvery blue slightly off shoulder with a bit of a plunging neckline ball gown.

Her morale soared as the Tiara Ball approached. She was hornier too.

The big day arrived. Marti insisted we drive to the ball in her Escalade. The Escalade was easier for her to enter and exit with her gown. Every pore of her body oozed enthusiasm.

The entire drive to the Tiara Ball she was all smiles. Her faced glowed. I causally noticed at the check in desk that her ex's name was nowhere to be found. Marti was so excited to see her friends. She was as excited a debutant. She introduced me to any friends I had not met. Her right hand an iron grip on my left hand.

We stayed at the Tiara Ball to the end.

After the Tiara we headed directly to Marti's house. She raced inside. I followed.

I caught up with her in her bedroom.

She had me help her out of her gown. Sans gown she had on no bra and a tiny bikini brief. The bikini brief came off in no time.

I began removing my tuxedo jacket. Marti attacked my lower half.

By the time I removed my jacket she had my pants and underwear lowered to the floor.

"Come get me now." Marti commanded. She fell back first onto the bed, legs spread.

I kicked off my patent leather shoes and attacked her. Her slit was super wet. We both came in no time.

Lying next to each other Marti said. "That was the best sex I've ever had. I love you so much."

"I love you so much too."

I slid off the bed onto bent knee.

"Marti, will you marry me?"

I caught her off guard. She gave me a startled look for half a second.

"Yes, yes, I will marry you!"

I stood up. Marti stood up and gave me a bear hug.

We fell together onto the bed laughing.

I planted a huge kiss on her lips. We locked lips for several seconds.

The next day we went to a jewelry store. We settled on a 5-carat oval diamond solitaire.

Our next move was to tell our families about our engagement. Everyone took the engagement well. No one was surprised.

Following that we met each other's kids separately.

Marti's theme was I am not replacing your mother. That worked for my kids.

My theme with Marti's kids was I am not after her money. A pre-nuptial agreement will be signed separating Marti's assets from mine. That worked for her kids.

We married in small ceremony at the metropolitan area's Episcopal church to be seen at. My kids, grandkids, mother, cousin Elaine, her parents, kids and grandkids attended.

Marti's parents paid for our honeymoon. We went to St. Barts. Her folks rented a private jet. Five hours later we landed at St. Maarten. Jets cannot land on St. Barts so Marti's folks rented a Cessna 208 to get us there.

At St. Barts we did everything, shopping, snorkeling, massages at a spa, hiking, cocktail classes. We visited several beaches. At our boutique hotel we had our own plunge pool and privacy fence. Marti wandered around naked, tanned in the buff, went to topless beaches. Of course, that made the sex better.

The weekend following our return from our honeymoon her folks put on a delayed wedding reception at the city's top country club for family and friends. Over 500 people attended.

After the wedding reception we went to our home, Marti's place. We entered the house, went to the master bedroom and collapsed on the bed. It had been a full day.

And we lived happily ever after.