Destroyer of Worlds

Story Info
The destroyer of worlds is having fun at the party. He isn't.
1.1k words
3.67
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I made you raise your shirt and go out there, to show everybody?" She whispered in his ear, rubbing Her hands all over the scars on his chest.

He merely whimpered for the pain, getting red from the embarrassment. "Oh cmon, what are you so embarrassed about? You saw the documentary on Netflix, they are all pedophiles!" She said, laughing.

He started laughing too, but then She froze him. "Did I tell you to laugh at me? That's it, bend over you insolent imp!"

He let out another whimper, but no comment or resistance. He knew the rules when She was like that, so he merely bent over as She had asked and braced himself. Three fingers. She had done much worse. Again, not a sound from him, but he knew She could find satisfaction from feeling the stiffness of his body forcing against Her fingers.

She dragged him into a stall and made him sit on her lap, as She kept fucking. Her other hand almost desperately digging through his clothes to find his skin and start clawing his back with Her nails.

Suddenly, She stepped up the rhythm. He knew this meant that she hadn't had enough. Four fingers. She kept digging deeper in his back, but he realized that was not enough to get what She wanted. Then suddenly, she moved her hand, uncovered a part of his shoulder and bit it, leaving Her teeth in place. This really hurt, but he still tried his best to not make a sound. She had banished screaming, that was the main rule, and he really did not want to test Her. There still was nothing that would have left a mark or be seen when they left the bathroom.

The hand in his behind quickly changed place and moved to his face, trying to pry open his mouth. Any attempt of resistance was destroyed by a quick but stingy slap and he relented, opening his mouth and licking Her fingers. "What a beautiful hand," he thought. When Her glorious middle finger tried to slip away, he even attempted to keep it in his mouth, leading to Her chuckle. Her hand now sealed his mouth shut, and while he had learned the hard way to just let her do whatever She wanted, he was puzzled for a second. Then he felt a jolt of pain in his shoulder from Her teeth digging even deeper in his body. A muffled "Mpppph" sound left his mouth, and as soon as it did he began cursing himself.

"I knew you would have screamed" She whispered, and squeezed his balls with her iron grip, but this was calculated punishment for his idiocy and it meant that She probably had satisfied her bloodlust, so he was still relieved. She then pushed him off Her lap and sent him to the floor, where he didn't dare to get up. He saw Her from the floor of the bathroom stand up, wash Her hands and rid Herself of the animalistic frenzy, the "destroyer of worlds" as he liked to call it, and return to Her normal, elegant, gorgeous self in a matter of seconds. She stepped close to him and offered him the tip of Her open-toed shoes, which he proceeded to cover with kisses. "Take care of that and but then come out and return to the table quickly!" She said sweetly, kicking lightly the bulge on his trousers as if to point it out to him, then left him alone in the bathroom.

He did as he was told, and finally rejoined the party. He had forgot where his table was, but the sight of Her pink hair was impossible to miss even in the giant hall. When he tried to reason with Her and beg Her not to do it as his boss had invited them, She had threatened to make him also dye his hair pink, so he dropped it. Of course, She looked stunning as always. "Honey, is everything alright? You made your pheasant grow cold!" She said as he returned to the table, just a slight smirk in her expression. "Oh yeah sure, don't worry about it. So, what were you talking about?" "Oh, nothing much. Just politics..." She said, smirking again. He almost choked on his wine right here and there. "Oh yes Jacobs, your lovely wife is quite the radical! What about you? " said his boss, with an amused and condescending tone. The time where he has taken his friend Tom's side on whether Blade Runner was better than Blade Runner 2049 and the resulting punishment for disagreeing with her in public started flashing in his memory. Damn it. He couldn't see Her but he knew She was smirking right now.

After what seemed like 12 hours of attempting to defend Medicare4All to a conservative billionaire, the party was nearing to an end. Most of the people had left, his boss had called him a Communist before leaving but still seemed to have enjoyed himself, so maybe his career wasn't destroyed. "Thanks a lot" he dared to mumble when She sat down again. "What was that?" she asked him, seeming almost eager to bring the destroyer of worlds out again to play. "Oh sorry, nothing, just talking to myself" he quickly corrected himself, and poured another glass of wine for her. "So, who should I fuck?" she whispered in his ear, pointing at the three waiters who were cleaning up the table in front of them. As she said those words, his heart sank. The destroyer of worlds is out. "Do I have to?" he dared, in a rare moment of defiance. To that question, she genuinely chuckled, then gripped the back of his jacket and brought his ear close to her mouth: "You can pick one of them, or I can fuck all three, come home and rape your ass all night long. Maybe I bring them home and we all take turns until you have to use a diaper to shit? What do you think?" her tone was amused rather than threatening, but he knew that she meant it. So he relented and picked the tallest waiter, a man in his 20s with short blonde hair and ripped biceps. "Good choice honey! Now shake his hand and give him 100$ for being a good waiter, then go home. WE will join you in a while." The emphasis on the "we" hit him like a wall of bricks. He turned around and looked at her attempting a silent protest, but her expression now turned into steel left him no choice.

He sighed and slowly stood up from the chair. That poor waiter would be no match for the destroyer of worlds.