Destroying My Bully's Family

Story Info
A nerd uses Mind Control to destroy his bullies family.
10.5k words
4.34
101.3k
159
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers

OK. First off this is FICTION. It is not real life. Second, this is a story about MIND CONTROL. News flash: mind control does not actually exist. OK, sure, there is hypnotism, but this is not about hypnotism. Of course, it's not realistic. In fact, it stretches the bounds of belief to the breaking point.

Now, this has to do with a person deliberately seducing a married woman and breaking up a family. Granted, the people being fucked with aren't exactly nice innocent people, but there it is. There is cuckolding in this story. If that bothers you, you have been warned. Second, while a mother and daughter are both involved in sexual activity at the same place and time, there is no actual sex between the two. There is also no actual sex between father and daughter. There are bisexual themes in this story and group sex.

Everyone in this story is at least 18-years old.

I self-edit. Deal with it. There should be enough fodder in here for your complaints without the editing comments. I just ignore those anyway. So, read and fire away.

Look, I'm really not usually an asshole. I try to be nice to people. I understand that no one is perfect, and I make allowances for that. I help out my friends as much as I can. I am generous with giving to charities. I'm polite to others. I love cats and dogs. I even give food to homeless people occasionally. Seriously, I'm a really nice guy. It's just that this situation kind of fell into my lap. Hold on. Speaking of laps...

"Hey, less teeth slut!"

OK, so where was I? Oh yeah. This situation fell into my lap. Not literally, but figuratively. Once presented with the opportunity, I just kind of went with it. Yes, it was fucked up -- hold on again. Speaking of being fucked up.......

"OK Slut, since you are so pathetic on giving blowjobs, get on your hands and knees so I can fuck that ass again."

OK. Fucked up situation. Yeah, I was an asshole this time. I guess I should tell you about it and just let you decide for yourself.

My name is James Brown. My dad and a lot of other people call me Jim. Personally, I hate that and prefer to be called James. My dad named me. He grew up in Cleveland and was a big football fan. You can guess why he named me Jim. No, I'm not black, and I am not a running back. In fact, I am about the most unathletic person on the planet. I do work out and stay fit, but I have no real athletic skills. I am more of a scholar. In fact, I'm more than that -- I'm actually testing at the genius level. I was valedictorian at my graduation from Hell School. Yep, spelled it correctly. All four years, I was at the top of my class and the bottom of every trash can. I was harassed constantly by the school bullies. More on them later.

After graduation, I got a full ride to Cal Tech. I took that and ran, vowing to never return. Dean's list every semester. I graduated with a double major in physics and electronic engineering. A few years later, those bachelor's degrees became PhDs. I had offers coming out the ass. I picked the one that gave me my own lab and no restrictions. Well, actually a couple of them gave me the same offer, but one gave me a tour of the lab, and my three new lab technicians gave me a tour of the house they were sharing. The lab tour took 1-hour, the house tour took an entire weekend. My lab techs? One blonde, one brunette, and a redhead. All three are beautiful and energetic. I signed the paperwork, and they backed the semi up to my bank and began shoveling the money into the vault.

I went to work. Yes, I worked. Sure, there was the side benefit of my three gorgeous techs keeping the stress away, but mainly it was pure business in the lab. No, they were not just hired for their looks, they each had master's degrees in science or engineering. They were paying us a hell of a lot of money, plus the expense for running the lab. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the government was footing a large chunk of the bill. Within a year we were shipping out all sorts of cool new devices.

There was one device that we didn't send out. I had no intention of letting this out of my control. Truthfully, I thought about destroying it several times. During high school, I became obsessed with the idea of mind control. Usually, it was as my head was being stuck down a toilet or I was being stuffed face first in a trash can. During those times, I wished that I could control minds and have my bullies do something to humiliate themselves instead. I never forgot about it. It was 10-years after I was hired when I decided to really look into it.

The lab had become so successful that I could afford to take some time to work on creating a mind control device. It took over a year of effort, but I finally built it. Not going into real specifics, because it is highly technical, and I don't want anyone else to try to replicate it. It's basically a tiny transmitter that is placed at the base of the skull. It's so small that you have to actually be looking for it to see it. Yes, there is a sharp pain as it is attached, but it goes away instantly. The transmitter reads the wavelength of the thought processes and transmits them to the control device, which looks just like an iPad. The person that is doing the controlling has a similar transmitter at the base of their skull. The processor in the controller 'reads' and translates the thoughts from the person doing the controlling, then sends them to the person being controlled. Once the connection is made, the person doing the controlling simply tells the controlled person what to do, and they will do it. They may not like it, but they can't fight it. Obviously, the trick is getting the transmitter onto the person that you want to control. We also discovered that once I had implanted those thought, they remained even after I removed the chips. After that discovery, I did put the chips back on and removed that programing. I liked my ladies the way they were, and really didn't want to permanently change them.

Yes, we did play with it in the lab. Yes, we had a hell of a lot of fun. Unfortunately, the girls really would do just about anything with me -- and each other for that matter -- so we really never got a real test on seeing if we could control someone who really wasn't willing. We ended up locking it away and only pulling it out occasionally to play with. That brings me to where I am today.

I really had no intention of ever going back to my hometown. Unfortunately, I had to go back when my mom died. Dad had died during my senior year of high school, and I was an only child. That left it up to me to take care of the funeral and deal with everything. I decided to at least enjoy it as much as possible, so I took along the girls. They said that they wanted to console me. I'm not sure why, but somehow, the mind controller got packed as well.

So, the funeral was nice. There were a lot of mom's friends there. It was as nice as a funeral can be. Yes, I did cry. I did love my mom, after all. We were staying at mom's house. She owned it, and I needed to go through things and get it ready to sell. I had taken two weeks off to get the estate in order. It was the week after the funeral when my three lovelies decided that we needed a night out. I agreed. It was after dinner when we went to a nightclub.

Daniel Bishop and Tanya Trimble. He was the quarterback of our high school, and she was head cheerleader. Naturally, they were the power couple at the school. They were also the meanest of my bullies. They were the ones that instigated most of the torture that I went through. Naturally, they happened to be at the same club that evening. All my thoughts of humiliating them suddenly came rushing back to me. I wasn't surprised to see them together. They had been high school sweethearts. It did look like Daniel had let himself go a bit, but Tanya looked just as well put together as she did in high school. Only now she had matured and filled out a bit more.

"Hey, Little Jimmy. Having a girl's night out?" Dan blustered. He'd obviously had a few drinks already.

"Obviously, Dear. What else would this loser be doing sitting with these girls. They're probably trying to decide which one of them wants to dance with you. You should know, girls, you don't have a chance." Tanya added. Just as mean and cruel as ever.

"You're kidding, right?" Pamela (the redhead) piped up. "No, we just needed to get him away from the house for a bit so the three of us could recover. That is one insatiable man there."

"Oh yeah." Piped up Crystal (Blonde). "He fucked me hard for three hours last night. I could barely walk this morning."

"And, as for wanting to dance with tubby there? Why would we want to leave a real man for your little boy?" Maggie (Redhead) concluded.

After they went on their way, I had an idea.

"Maggie, did you happen to bring the mind controller with you?"

"Of course. It's in my purse."

"Great. Here's what I want you girls to do." I whispered my little plan to them. Once that was done, Maggie handed me the control probe, and I quickly attached it to my neck. Then, the girls waited until they saw Tanya stumbling to the restroom. They quickly followed her. A few minutes later, and they returned with smiles.

"She tripped coming out of the stall, so we helped her get back up and made sure that she was OK." Pam informed me.

I took out the controller and quickly set it up. Moments later, I had it programed.

"Oh, and I brought three more slave probes as well." Maggie made sure and let me know. Yes, we had built a few extra probes.

I spent the next day doing a bit of research. It turns out that Danny had knocked up Tanya right after graduation. They had an 18-year-old daughter who was just as beautiful as her mother. Unfortunately, she was also just as much of a bitch too. Tanya worked as a receptionist for a local law office. Dan worked as a salesman for and insurance company. Later in the afternoon, I went to the law office. Tanya frowned as I went in.

"Hello Tanya. I need to get an appointment tomorrow with one of your lawyers. I need some legal advice on my mom's estate. I want whichever one likes you the least." I spoke.

I saw a look of confusion come across her face. Finally, she spoke. "That would be Ms. Hebert. She thinks that I'm stupid and flirt too much with the guys. I have an opening for 9:00 AM tomorrow morning."

"That's great. Now, you will come to my mom's house as soon as you get off work."

"But I have to get home and start dinner for Dan and Becca."

"Not my problem. Call and give whatever excuse you need. You will be there for a few hours."

As ordered, she was at my house by 5:30. She rang the doorbell, and Crystal let her in.

"First rule. You will strip naked as soon as you enter my house." I commanded as soon as the door shut behind her.

"You fucking little pervert. There is no way in hell that I'm taking off my clothes just so you can get your jollies by seeing what you will never have." She exploded, not even realizing that she had removed her blouse as she was talking. "God. You are so pathetic." Her bra hit the floor. Damn, those were some nice titties. "What, you just think that you give a command and I obey it?" As her skirt hit the floor, I decided to have her keep her stockings and heels on. "Well, all I have to say is FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!" I admired her titties swaying as she bent over to pull down her panties.

"Uuuuummm, Tanya? You do realize that you are naked, right? Oh, and you can leave the stockings and heels on for now." I informed her.

She stopped her tirade and looked down at herself. Yes, she had indeed stripped. "OH SHIT!" she screamed as she tried (and failed) to hide her body with her hands.

"No need to be shy, now. Put your hands behind your head and thrust out those titties for us. Also, stand straight and put your feet apart so we can get a good look at that cunt of yours."

"What....why.... how....." She seemed to have lost her ability of communicate.

"Never mind all that now. Just be a good girl and show us that sexy body of yours. Now, I'm going to ask you some questions, and you will answer honestly and fully." I commanded.

Through the next half hour, I questioned her about her life. I discovered a few interesting facts. It seems as though Dan was leaving the next morning for a weekend team-building seminar. I also learned that their daughter was a total daddy's girl, and that Dan completely adored her. I also discovered that, even though she flirted shamelessly with the guys in the office, she had never cheated on her husband, and she didn't believe that he had ever cheated on her. His family was his life.

"Did you ever let him fuck your ass?"

"Oh, hell no! That's disgusting! I would never let anyone fuck my ass."

"Have you ever licked another woman's pussy?"

"God NO! Look, I don't have a problem with gays, but it isn't anything that I would ever do. Frankly, just the thought of that makes me queasy."

Spoiler alert: Not only did I fuck her ass, but all three girls donned strap-ons and did as well. Most of the time, it was while she was also licking one of their pussies. I also had her suck me off right after I fucked her ass. Yes, I did claim all three holes. I also got a spectacular tittie fuck and gave her a 'Pearl Necklace'. As my plans didn't call for spoiling the surprise yet, we allowed her to clean up before we sent her home. I never did find out what her excuse for returning home so late was. Frankly, I didn't really care.

"OK, Slut. Here is your assignment for tonight. Take these." I said as I handed her two more slave probes. "You will put one right below the back of your husband's skull sometime tonight. Then you will put another one right below the back of your daughter's skull before noon tomorrow. You tell anyone about then. You will not try to remove them. You will not try to remove the one that you have. You will never tell anyone about any of them. You and your daughter will come here at 6:00 tomorrow night. You will not knock or ring the doorbell. You will simply walk in and strip."

"But..."

"No buts. You will do this."

She tried to complain, but I was firm. I could see the confusion in her eyes as she was trying to process what was happening to her. She didn't understand why she was doing this. She hated him. He was a nobody and a loser. He was just a geek and a nerd, not part of the popular crowd. She was supposed to be humiliating HIM, not him humiliating her. She just couldn't understand why she was obeying him. Worse, she couldn't understand why she cheated on her husband with him. She had never cheated on Dan before. The fact that the first time she cheated was with this loser only made things worse. Dan wouldn't tolerate cheating with anyone, but the fact that it was with a guy he loathed only made things worse. She also allowed him to do things that she steadfastly refused to allow Dan to do. And the orgasms she had. Holy shit! It seemed as if she were constantly cumming on his cock, as well as the strap-ons the three women were wearing. Every time he said, 'Cum Slut.' She literally exploded.

Tanya stopped at a liquor store to pick up a bottle of wine. She had told her husband that a coworker was going through a hard time, and she was meeting her for drinks to console her. Pulling into a dark area of a parking lot, she drank half the bottle, then recapped it and hid it in her trunk. It would be rather suspicious if she arrived home completely sober and without the smell of alcohol on her breath.

"So, did you resolve her issues?" Dan asked when she walked through the door.

"Not really. She mainly just wanted to vent." She said as she looked over and saw her husband sitting in his recliner drinking a beer. "Where's Becca?"

"Up in her room studying. She has a big test tomorrow."

Seeing an opportunity to place the computer chip thingy on her daughter, she moved into the kitchen. "OK. She will probably need something to drink and snack on. I'll grab something for her and go up to see how she's doing."

Her husband would be easy to put the thing on. All she had to do was wait for the beer to make him sleepy, then put it on him while he slept. He was a pretty deep sleeper, so he shouldn't notice. She got out a glass and poured some soda into it. After putting a few cookies on a plate, she carried them upstairs. Instead of going to her daughter's room, she went into her own room, set the plate and glass on the side table, then entered the bathroom. A moment later, she took the sleeping pill she had procured and crushed it up into the soda.

Her mind was fighting furiously against her actions, but it was overruled by the mental commands she had been given. She didn't know what these chips were or if they were harmful, but she could not resist the need to obey. Desperately fighting against the urge to drug her own daughter, her hands picked up the plate and glass, her legs walked her out of her own room and to Becca's room. She opened the door and looked as the ravishing 18-year-old woman was laying on her bed reading the opened textbook.

"I thought you might need a drink and some snacks."

"Awesome. Thanks. I was just about to go down and get something to drink."

"So, how's the studying going?"

"Just about finished. I was just reviewing a couple things, but I'm doing pretty well in that class. The test shouldn't be that bad."

"OK then. I'll leave you to it. Make sure that you get plenty of sleep tonight."

"I will. I was actually just about to go to bed anyway."

"OK. Sleep tight."

Two hours later, Dan was snoring away in their bed. Unsure of what the consequences of her actions were, Tanya quietly got up and retrieved the devices from her purse. Moving carefully, she first entered her daughter's room. Becca was sprawled out on her bed, laying on her stomach. The sleeping pill had done its job, and Becca was in a deep sleep. Gently brushing Becca's long blonde mane to the side, she took the tiny chip and pressed it onto the base of her daughter's skull. There was a small flinch from her daughter, but that was the only reaction. Still in anguish about what she had done, she silently left the room and made her way to her own bed.

Dan hadn't moved since she left. He was laying on his side facing away from where she slept. Easily sliding under the covers, she moved over and spooned up against her husband. She wrapped her arm over her sleeping husband and took his hand in hers. Using her free hand, she placed the object in the correct position. Holding her husband's hand firmly to keep it from moving, she quickly pressed the chip onto her husband. He let out a quick snort and tried to bring his arm up. Tanya managed to hold him in place until his breathing returned to his normal deep slumber. Finished with her tasks, she had a very restless night.

It was Friday morning. Dan had left earlier for his weekend seminar. Becca had left moments ago for school. Tanya was struggling in her mind with her task for the day. She somehow needed to her Becca over to James' house, then strip naked as soon as they were inside. How could she convince her headstrong daughter to go with her to a complete stranger's house? How would she explain to her sure to be shocked daughter why she was stripping naked in front of a man who was not her father? How could she explain any of this when she herself didn't know why she was being compelled to do these things? Although she realized that it must have something to do with the weird chip on her neck, she had no idea how it was making her degrade herself. Also, since she was forbidden to even mention the chips, how would she ever tell Becca what was happening? Resigned to her fate that evening, she finished her coffee and went to work.

"Hi Becca. How was school today?" Tanya asked as she came through the door.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers