Destroying My Bully's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that! I'll just cut that damned cable off, and...."

"Oh no, you will not! The cable is titanium. The only way to cut it off is with a diamond blade, and you are not coming near me with one of those."

"Fuck this shit! I'm gonna go over there and beat the shit out of that little weasel. After that, I'm gonna divorce your slutty ass!"

Zack was equally unimpressed with Becca.

"Seriously? You continuously refused to have sex with me, even though we have been going out for almost a year! Instead, you drop your panties and spread your legs for some other guy that you just met? You told me that I was going to get your virginity! I even bought a ring to propose to you tonight! Instead, I come over her and find that you have turned into some pierced tattooed slut! Fuck that! I'm out of here. Don't ever contact me again!" With that, he turned and walked out the door.

Maggie, Crystal, Pat, and I were relaxing in the livingroom when we heard the squeal of tires. We were expecting this, so I had my controller pad in my hands. It was all set up and ready. All I needed to do was tap an icon, and the controller would connect to the chip in Dan's neck. The connection was pretty quick, just a couple of seconds to complete. Hearing the angry footsteps just outside the front door, I hit the icon. By the time the door crashed open from Dan's kick, I was already in control.

I let him stomp halfway into the livingroom before I spoke.

"Dan, STOP."

He got a confused look on his face as he suddenly stopped moving. I could see him twitch as he tried to take another step, but his feet were locked in place. I left him like that for about a minute. By that time, Tanya and Becca had entered the house and immediately began stripping their dresses off.

"So, Dan. What can I do for you? You do realize that the door was unlocked and there was no reason to kick it in. I'm going to have to charge you to repair it now."

"What the fuck?"

"Not sure of your question there, sport. If you are asking if any of us will fuck you, the answer is a resounding NO. If you are asking if we want to fuck your wife and daughter, we already did several times today. Still, we have recuperated in the last couple of hours, so we can most likely give it another go. I assume that you brought them over here so you could watch."

"You Bastard! What did you do to them, and why can't I move?"

"To answer your questions, we fucked them -- a lot! They liked it -- a lot! In fact, they liked it so much that they agreed come home with us and be our slutty maids. As for why you can't move, I can only assume that there is some sort of psychological issue that is overriding your baser desires to do something that you will ultimately regret." I was not about to mention the little chip in his neck or that I was controlling his mind.

"I'm gonna break that scrawny neck of yours for this!"

"Oh, I really doubt that. I think that your mental block to keep you from moving signals your deep desire to watch as your wife and daughter give themselves to us. Is that it? Are you secretly a closet cuckold?"

"GODDAMNIT! I don't know what's going on, but you will pay for this!"

"No, Dan. You are going to be paying. First off for my door, then through the nose for the divorce. Now, why don't we explore this desire to be cuckolded that you seem to have. Dan, strip off your clothes. Tanya, get one of the dining room chairs and set it over by the couch for Dan to sit on. Becca, be a dear and grab a towel from the bathroom to put on the chair for your father to sit on."

A couple minutes later, Dan was seated in the towel covered chair.

"OK now, Dan. You sit quietly in the chair and watch. If your little dick gets hard as you watch us degrading your wife and daughter, you will know that you are actually a submissive cuck that gets off on watching real men fuck your wife and daughter. Oh, I saw a little twitch there. The idea turns you on and makes your little dick hard."

Sure enough, his dick began to rise from the suggestion I had given him. Now, it was time to complete his humiliation.

"Dan, your dick getting hard by this only proves that you are submissive cuckold. You are going to get more and more excited as you watch us defile your wife and daughter. You will have an overwhelming urge to masturbate, but you will keep your hands by your side until you are allowed to cum. I'm betting that you are such a submissive little cuck that you will get so excited that you will cum without even touching that little dick of yours."

I turned to the women and continued. "OK. Let's get this little experiment started. Tanya, Becca, come stand right in front of Dan. Ladies, lets finger them to a couple of orgasms before we get to the real fucking."

Poor Dan. He really didn't know what was happening to himself. As the four of us used our hands on their tits and cunts, driving both of them to a couple orgasms each, Dan's dick became rock hard and began to pulse. The ladies donned strap-ons while the sluts were positioned on the floor at Dan's feet and the cables locking up their cunts and asses were removed. I removed their butt-plugs and put them in their mouths for safe keeping.

"OK Dan. As you may be aware, we can't fuck their cunts until their piercings heal. Still, their assholes are available, so we will each take a turn on those."

I began with Tanya, and Pat started on Becca. It was no surprise to us when they both loudly orgasmed as soon as we bottomed out. I had conditioned their minds to do that the day before. We were not overly gentle, but the sluts didn't mind. Dan's dick was throbbing all through the spectacle. After unloading in Tanya's ass, I made way for Crystal's turn. Pat fucked Becca to three orgasms before turning her over to Maggie. Maggie gave her two more by the time I was recovered enough to take over. Having just cum deep in Tanya's ass, I was in for a long haul. Unfortunately, Becca's ass was still really tight. Pat and Maggie had used smaller strap-on dildos for their turns. Still, it was a good 15-minutes of pounding Becca's ass before I blew my load. Crystal finished out with Becca as Maggie finished with Tanya. Sure enough, Dan's dick was still saluting like a buck private to a general. It was time to wrap things up.

Just as Tanya was in the throws of her last orgasm, I looked at Dan and said, "Cum now, Cuck."

His eyes bulged out and his hips jerked forward. Without so much as a touch to his dick, he began firing a huge salvo. His first shot hit his wife in the forehead. His second on her chin. Four more jets of cum fired and worked their way down to her tits before he was spent.

While my ladies went to shower and get dressed, I had the sluts use the hall bathroom to get wet washcloths and wipe themselves down. As this was happening, I had my final discussion with Dan.

"OK, Dan. It is obvious that you are a submissive cuckold. You having an orgasm without even touching yourself as you watched someone else fuck your wife proves that. You understand that your wife and daughter are sluts. Still, even those two sluts are too good for a pathetic loser like yourself. In fact, what you really need is a very strong and commanding woman to keep you in your place. You will never fully get over losing your wife and daughter because of your pathetic needs, but you will find another woman to dominate you and allow you to watch her as she fucks real men. The good news is that I am going to help you with that. You are going to appreciate that I pity you enough to do this for you. You will thank me for taking your wife and daughter because you understand that I am a much better man than you will ever be. Even though you know it's for the best, you will hate that your wife and daughter left you for the better man. You will never do anything that might cause harm to me or my friends. You will tell everyone you know that your wife and daughter found a better man to take care of them, and that you accept it since you are a pathetic loser.

"Now, here what you will do. Put on this cock cage and lock it on. Now, you will get a gold necklace that you will wear around your neck with the key attached. You will never remove the cage yourself. Only a woman can remove it. Every time you meet a woman, you will explain what the key is for. You will tell them that you are looking for a dominant woman to take charge of you. You will tell them that you are submissive cuckold. If any woman agrees to take control of you, you will do whatever they tell you to do. If you are told to clean her up after she has been fucked by someone else, you will hate it, but you will do it. If you are told to let her fuck your ass with a strap-on, you will hate it, but you will also orgasm whenever someone fucks your ass. If you are ever told to clean off another man's cock after she has fucked him, you will hate it, but you will become aroused by it.

"As for your wife and daughter, I will send a moving company to move all their possessions to my home. You will offer to allow the movers to fuck them as a tip. You will get a lawyer and divorce Tanya. You will offer $1,000 a month in spousal support and 60% of all assets. Now, get up, get dressed, and go home. I will send your sluts home later."

With that, I removed the chip from his neck. With his new programing secure, I didn't need him to have it any longer. I also removed the chips from the sluts before sending them home in an Uber. I could always put them back in when they moved into my house if I ever needed to add to their programing.

Epilogue:

"So, you're gonna do it then?" Crystal asked me.

"Yeah. It's time. It's been five years, and honestly it's getting kind of boring." I replied.

"Boring? How can having two naked sex slave maids be boring?" Maggie chimed in.

Crystal, Maggie, Pat, and I were sitting in the hot tub on a Friday evening. Tanya and Becca were in the kitchen cooking dinner. It had been five years since I had used my mind controller to enslave them.

"Well, honestly, why do we need them? I have you three that are very good at taking care of me. Sure, they are kind of fun to play with occasionally, but I would rather make love to my three ladies than simply fuck a slut. As for the housekeeping, I can just hire a service to come in and do that. On top of all that, the three of you have been hinting at wanting to have children. How would that look to have a couple naked sluts running around the house with the kids growing up? After five years, I think that I've gotten enough revenge."

"We understand. So, when are you going to let them go, and what are you going to do with them?" Crystal inquired.

"HEY SLUT! MORE WINE!" Pat hollered. A minute later, Becca came out and filled our glasses.

"Probably tomorrow. I think that we should have one last fuck fest with them before sending them on their way. As for what to do with them? I'll just take out some of their programing to make them a bit less submissive. That way they can at least function on their own. They will have enough money to survive, since I took all the money from her divorce and created a trust for them. I've also been putting all of her spousal maintenance checks in there. Obviously, I didn't need the money, and I never intended to keep them permanently. This way, I can just cut them loose and not have to worry about how they will survive. Besides, I have an idea of where to send them." I finished with a wicked grin.

So, after dinner and the sluts had finished cleaning up, we held a four-hour fuck fest with them. Since there were four of us and two sluts, we each had a chance to take a break and recuperate occasionally. By this time, the sluts had developed enough endurance that they could continue for hours on end before collapsing in exhaustion.

After an hour of reprograming Tanya and Becca the next day, I had them dress in the new clothes that my three ladies purchased for them that morning. I gave them all the info on how to access their trust fund and drove them to the airport where I had chartered a private plane for them. With a final wave, they were out of my life. Just for fun, I would be checking up on them. After all, I had given them some rather interesting programing to take with them.

Six hours later:

"HEY LOSER! WHERE ARE YOU?" Came a loud recognizable voice as the front door was thrown open.

Dan immediately scurried into the front room wearing only his cock cage and keyring necklace. He came as called for two equal reasons. First off, it was in his programing to obey a female's voice, and second, there was no doubts at who that voice belonged to.

"Tanya? Becca? Your home?"

OK, so maybe I do still have some residual anger at them. OK, I really am an asshole. You see, I had kept track of Dan for the last five years. Yes, he did occasionally get a woman to use him, but they had all grown tired of him. He was currently alone, still in his house. No, he didn't have to sell it in the divorce. He managed to buy out his wife's interest. It had been a couple of months since his last Mistress had dumped him. He was just too much of a loser for her. I kind of pitied him. I decided to help him out and sort of pay him back for the revenge that I put on him.

"That's Mistress, Worm! You will address me correctly if you ever want that pathetic twig you call a penis let out of that cage again. Also, since you are the lowest piece of shit in this house, you will refer to my daughter as Miss Rebeca. We will call you whatever suits our mood at the time. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress, of course, Mistress."

"Good. Now, I'm kind of stressed from the long flight. Grab that suitcase over there and pull out a strap-on that I can use on your ass as a welcome home."

Yeah, I changed Tanya's and Becca's programing significantly. They were still sluts and needed to be fucked regularly, but they were also extremely dominant towards Dan. To most men, they were submissive in bed, but he was Tanya's cuckold. Even his daughter looked down on him with disgust. They would both bring men home and fuck them right in front of him. They would walk around naked, taunting him as they showed him what he would never have. After getting her brains fucked out by another guy while Dan watched, Tanya would break out a strap-on and fuck her ex-husband's ass in front of the other guy. She would make Dan eat out her cream pie, as well as sucking the guy clean afterwards.

Becca never touched her dad. There was no incest in the household. She would bring guys home and fuck them all over the house while making Dan watch. She would also occasionally make Dan clean up the guy she just fucked.

Eventually, Becca found a strong dominant man and got married. She and her husband would regularly go back to her parents' house to have sex in front of Dan, thus satisfying her desire to humiliate her dad. Dan and Tanya never remarried; Dan was too much of a loser in her eyes for that. They did live together for the rest of their lives. Dan never again penetrated anyone else with his dick.

Meanwhile, I continued my life with my lovely trio. No, I never actually married any of them, I loved them all equally. I just couldn't pick one over the other. I ended up fathering 8 children, including a set of twins. I did keep track of Tanya, Becca and Dan. I even made a couple trips out to visit. Yes, I fucked Tanya and Becca in front of Dan. I did stop fucking Becca when she got serious with the guy who she eventually married. He was a good guy, and I respected him. One time, after they were married, they even came over so I could fuck Tanya as he fucked Becca while Dan watched.

So, that closes out my story here. Am I an asshole? Probably. Do I care? Not really. After all, the people who really matter to me love and accept me. Besides, Tanya and Becca are really happy now. They are no longer narcissistic bitches, either.