Destruction of Ego

Story Info
A story of destruction of ego of egotist woman by thief.
3.5k words
3.44
4.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Destruction of ego

Hi I am Surekha {name is changed for privacy} 30 years old girl living in Poona in India. I am married since 3 years. I live with my husband. Both of us work in a private company.

My figure is 34 31 36. I am very fair and slim. I am 5"3' high. I make a zigzag movement of buttock during walking and attract everyone's attention. I am post graduate in economics. I am very egoistic woman. I do 2 hours make up every day before I go out for the work. My husband is 6 feet high a handsome guy. During college time many boys proposed me but I didn't approve anyone's proposal. I am very good dancer too. I took part in various dance competition during my college period and won that competition. I am earning handsome salary of 50000 rupees per month.

Our married life is good. I have not kids yet. But my husband is trying his best. He is fucking me five days per week. But we haven't get success yet.

In our colony there was a rumor spread by boys of society that burglars are wondering at night and they had successfully broken the two houses in our colony. They broke the locks with laser beam. And use what's app group to communicate each other.

On one Saturday my hubby come late in the evening. It was week end so he went to the bedroom and slept. I was watching movie on TV. After 3 hours I was going to sleep. But at 11 pm I went to pee in the toilet. I went and up rolled my sari and sat on my haunches for pee. Forcefully I relieved. While peeing I saw from the corner of toilet door that some shadows were moving in the kitchen. I suspected they might be burglar.

I stood up quickly and ran to my hubby and shook his cock harshly. He was sleeping naked as usual.

"What happened, I am tired, I am not able to fuck you today. Go and sleep and let me sleep. I will fuck you tomorrow whole day and night." He mumbled.

I said, "I am not asking for fuck, burglars have broken our house and entered into the kitchen. If you not get up they will fuck me up."

He woke up and opened his eyes. And barked on me, "Ok it is true if burglar have broken up our house. But why are you peeing on my mouth forcefully."

Oh my god I have forgotten that I was peeing. My sari was up rolled in my hand, rolled up to the waist and my panty was slide down to my knees. And my vagina was peeing directly into the mouth of my husband. In hurry and fear I had forgotten everything.

"Oh! I am sorry!" I apologized.

"What do you mean by sorry? Stop peeing first." He shot back at me.

I sat down on the floor. And I looked down to the earth in embarrassment. But still I was peeing. After my work was done I put on my panty and stood up and rolled down my sari and petticoat.

He got up quickly and wore his underwear and pant. And put on his shirt. As we only two are living in the apartment we used to sleep naked. But today fortunately I was wearing sari and blouse. I took a small torch in my hand and headed towards the kitchen with my hubby. I was seeing some shadows were moving here and there. I made daring and tried to enter in the kitchen. I get down on my all fours took torch in my mouth and moving gently into the kitchen my husband was following me.

Then suddenly a big sound came from my backside.

"Smash."

Someone had hit a big bamboo stick with all his forces on my ass.

"Ouch." I moaned out. And torch which was in my mouth fell down.

"Smash."

Before I look backward someone hit once more on my ass with all his forces by same big bamboo stick.

"No!." I moaned loudly and covered my both buttocks by my hands.

"Stand up." Two men from my behind spoke in anger.

I stood up. I was rubbing my ass. Two other men came from inside the kitchen.

They all had the bamboo sticks in their hand. They all were tall and fat.

"You guys Handover us all your jewelries, ornaments and money. We will not bother you if you guys cooperate with us."

They had big sticks in their hands so we surrender. I tasted the firmness of bamboo on my ass. My ass was still stinging. I was rubbing my bumps.

"We will give you all whatever we had but don't beat us." I said rubbing my ass.

"Ok then." They said and sat on the sofa.

"I will bring gold jewelry of mine for you." I uttered.

I went inside the bedroom I opened the cupboard. Then I took my mobile from the mobile case and dialed the phone of police station. Bell was ringing and as soon as I said hallo someone with his all power hit me a bamboo stick horizontally directly middle of my buttocks.

"Oyez!" I moaned out loudly.

And fell on the bed. I was trying to hide my both globes by my hands. He pulled my hands from behind and raised the bamboo in air and striked powerfully in the middle of my buttock horizontally. He pulled my hair from backside and brought me to the hall where three of them were sat on the sofa. He brought me there and told their men that I was trying to call police.

He told me, "Touch your knees and bend down."

I complied. I had no option.

He barked, "Up roll your sari and petticoat up to your waist and hold on."

I felt embarrassment to do whatever he told to do. But I had no option. I up rolled my sari and bend down.

One of the three men stood up and went my behind and pulled down my panty to knees.

I felt shy. I was bottom naked in front of 5 men including my husband. They were ogling my plight and laughing, smiling and enjoying the site of my beautiful white buttock. Egoistic woman like me showing my buttock. My whole ego evaporated.

Then the man who was holding stick went behind me and pulled back his both hands and gave me a powerful blow on my bums by bamboo stick. I fell in the lap of another man sitting on the sofa. With both hands I was rubbing my ass.

"Why are you beating such a beautiful woman?" He spoke out by caressing my nude bumps. He might be their captain. I felt his erection within his pant on my pussy.

"You guys break all cupboards in the house and try to get every assets and money and take the help of her husband and I will look after this beautiful woman." He ordered the other three.

Other three men hold the hands of my hubby and went into the other room to find money and assets.

Then he held me by my left arm and gave me tight slap on my right ass by his right palm and made me stand on my foot and pulled me toward the bedroom. Then he locked the door from inside.

"Do you feel comfortable now? Your husband is not present here. You may feel free." He uttered and gave me tight slap on ass.

Then he pushed me to the corner of the room and cupped my breast in his right hand and squeezed it too hard to tolerate.

I said, "No."

Before I speak a word he kissed my lips so hard and began to lick my mouth, nose and earlobes. He made my whole face wet and by two hands he was squeezing and twisting my boobs over my blouse. He put his tongue into my mouth and thrust it into my throat. And he kissed me in deep. After 5 min he released me for a while. I could not breathe properly.

I took 2, 3 deep breathes, then he stood in front of me. He hugged me tight in his arms. And put his both arms on my buttocks over sari. And he started groping, squeezing, and pinching my ass globes. Sometimes he gave me hard spanks too. I felt on my crotch his erected manhood. He gave me 2, 3 hard thrust by his penis. My boobs get kneaded in his strong hug.

After sometime he made his hug loose and I released from his grip. I was moving towards the door then he held me by the wrist. And turn me around. And put his both arms below my ass. And he uplifted me in the air. I felt his strong rod like arms below my delicate buttocks. I spared and locked my both legs around his waist in such a way that my pussy should get rubbed on his penis. I made forward and backward movement of my ass. He turned on by this activity. Then he gently put me on the bed. And he lied on my body in missionary position. And he began to kiss me hard and unbuttoned my blouse, unhooked my bra. He made me topless. With both of his hands he kneaded my mound. He put my black nipple in his hand and rubbed it hard. My both nipples get erected by his activity. Then he put my left boob in his mouth and began to suck and bit it. He made the marks of teeth near my dark brown nipples by biting hard. I moaned out.

Then he turned me upside down. I was in face down condition. He rolled up my sari and petticoat up to waist and pulled down my panty up to knees. And he made my pretty ass unveil. My ass crack was first time visible to the man other than my husband. He kissed my ass many times and put his tongue into my asshole. I felt wetness of his tongue. He began to eat my shithole. I felt shy by his activity. I made movement. Then he slapped my both buttocks hard. He kneaded my ass like dough. He caressed my ass with his hard finger. He spitted onto my asshole and I tried to look backward to know what he was doing. But then he inserted his middle finger into my asshole. I moaned out. But he didn't care. He carried on fucking my shithole. After sometime he used 2 fingers to fuck my ass. Then he put his both elbows on my ass globes and gave me a hard massage. I liked that massage very much. My gluten mussels get relaxed.

Then he turned me upside down and threw my panty out of legs. And now my pussy was in front of his eyes. My pussy was hairy and wet. He removed his pant and underwear simultaneously and his big manhood was hanging in between my legs. It was double in size than my husband. Then he came to the point. My sari was already unwrapped up to my waist line. He came down and began to suck my belly button hard he licked my belly button for five minute and then he rubbed my clit by his right hand and made me arose.

Then he put his big, tight, monster, strong, erected manhood on my entrance hole. He put my both legs on his shoulder. He looked directly into my eyes. I was also looking into his eyes.

He winked and asked me, "Ready."

I got embarrassed by his question and looked away from his eyes.

He pushed his penis little and then pulled my legs toward him.

And he again asked, "Ready."

This time I looked into his eyes spread my legs and moaned out, "Yes."

As soon as I gave green signal he shoved his penis like bullet train into my love hole. In one stroke he entered fully 8 inches into my tunnel.

I moaned loudly but control myself cause anyone from outside would hear it.

He was fucking me like a bull. Bed was making noise. His balls were falling on my pussy and making sound. He was pressing my boobs. And he was kissing me hard while fucking my pussy. I was uplifting my bumps and giving him thrust. I was being fucked like whore. While fucking in speed his penis come out of my hole. Then I held it in my hand and guided his manhood to make correct entry into the hole. He again took charge of boobs and cupped it hard and began to fuck me hard in my favorite missionary position. He was giving me trust harder and harder and then he gave me one thrust very deep and sprayed his seed into my womb. I felt relax. Then he pulled out and slept on my body in relax mood. My all sari and petticoat was dismantled,

Then we got up and went into the washroom and took a shower naked. We were stark naked and ogling each other's body. His manhood was still hanging half erected. Then we come into the bedroom and sat naked in front of each other. I came into the mood. And got up and sat in his lap.

But he said, "We have no time for another round." "Let's go."

Then he pushed me on the bed and stood up and bent down to search his underwear. I go behind him and put my middle finger directly into his anus. And I began to finger his ass. He got astounded by this activity. But his penis got erected fully. This was my trick which I used to apply on my husband when his penis remains loose. I inserted my middle finger in his asshole then he got erected and he fucked me like a bull.

Now he turned around. And he made me on my all fours.

He said, "Now I will take your asshole."

I turn my neck around and said, "No."

Then he took a long round pillow between my legs and asked me put my ass on it. I complied.

Then I felt his manhood on the top of my ass opening. He trusted his big pipe in my small hole. I felt burning sensation in the middle of my body. I jumped from the bed ran to the door. But he held my one leg and pulled back me to the bed. I was in the ocean of the pain.

I said, "Please don't fuck my ass I could not tolerate the pain."

He made me on my knees and hands and ride on my ass hole hardly. In one powerful push he entered half. I bit my lower lip. And he was pushing hard. The he pull back and wait for a moment and then hit back like a sword. I felt someone had thrown javelin in my dry ass. I felt someone blew fire up in my ass. But he held my buttocks so tight that I could not make movement. If I turn my head he spanked me hard. He began to fuck my ass like a beast. I could not tolerate the pain and pressure. I got wet by sweat. Then he gave me powerful thrust I began to urinate on the spot. I urinated for complete two minutes by making sound of pee. He didn't care my plight. He went on fucking me mercilessly. His testis was smashing on my ass. It made sound. I was moaning hard. He was fucking my ass like a pig. After fucking my asshole for 15 minute he pumped his semen deep in my backdoor. I hold and squeezed his penis by contracting my anus hole and drank every drop of his semen by my black hole. Now I urgently need to go in the toilet for latrine. He also followed me.

I said, "I am going to the toilet for latrine."

He said, "No problem, I will be with you. I can't believe in you. You may call the police."

I didn't say anything.

I entered in the toilet naked. And he also entered naked.

I sat on my haunches. I felt embarrassment in front of unknown person.

I let out fart and then pissed forcefully. He sat in front of me and enjoying the scenario. Then I fart loudly and sheet comes out of my ass like I had a loose motion. When I completed my job he asked, "Show me your ass. I wish to see your dirty asshole."

I turn around and show my dirty shitty ass to him.

Then he stood up and said, "Bend over I wish to wash your ass out."

I complied.

He took a bucket of cold water and splashed on my buttock. I shook my ass due to coldness. But then he rubbed his hand on my dirty ass and washed the sheet out. I felt embarrassment by an idea one man was washing my shithole.

We went to the washroom naked and took a shower. We came out. We put on our clothes. I was going towards the door. He saw my ass. And came fast and held my left hand. He turned me around and pushed me on the wall. And look directly into my eyes. He was still naked. His penis was hanging like a pendulum. He kissed me passionately. He licked my whole face. Hi bit my lower lip very hard. Then he began to squeeze my boobs. Then he threw me on the bed and uplifted my sari up to waist and pulled down my panty out of my legs. And put his penis on target. And he began to fuck me like hungry for years. I ate his rabbit by my lower mouth. What a stamina he had. Incredible I can't expect this from my husband.

"Fuck me, harder, fuck me harder." I moaned loudly.

He emptied third time in a row inside me. I sucked his all semen by lower mouth means pussy.

I ejaculated him for three times. Now I guess he might have exhausted all the energy he had.

"lets try bdsm." I said.

"What is it." He asked.

"I will tie your hands by rope then I will sit on your cock." I said.

"I mean I will fuck you." I explained.

"Ok." He said.

I go behind him and tide his hands by rope very hard.

He slept on the bed I sucked his manhood for five minutes. He was enjoying and moaning. I licked his testis balls too. His penis erected in 10 minutes. I stood up on the bed and gave a powerful kick on his testis.

He moaned loudly, "ouch."

Stars might have sparkled in front of his eyes. He could not hold his testis balls by both of his hands. He turned upside down on the bed in the ocean of pains. His naked ass was in front of my eyes. I kicked his ass by my bare foot for five times. You deserve it. Then I took the leather belt of my husband and mercilessly hit on his naked ass. He was crying and making noise.

"Sorry madam, please spare me now."

"Spare me now." I stormed on him and spitted on his face

"You need more." I shot back

I made him turn around. I straddled on his face and uplifted my sari and petticoat and pick my panty down by my one leg. I placed forcefully my pussy onto his mouth.

"Come on lick." I said and started urinating fast onto his mouth. I drenched his chicks, mouth, nose and ears and heirs too by my pee. I urinated for 5 minutes in anger.

"Drink it, how does it taste." I looked in his eye.

Then I turn around and sit on his face

"You liked my ass now smell it." I barked on him

I let out loud fart into his nose and mouth. I farted for 8, 9 times in his mouth

Till then I heard police had come and arrested three burglars outside the room. And now they were searching for the fourth that was under my bottom. He was sniffing my ass.

I opened the door and handed over naked thief to the police. I kicked his testis ball again while I am handing over to police. He bent down. I kicked off his ass again.

When I called police first time then police got a call from me. I made my location always on my mobile phone. Sex hungry thieves don't know it. They must have to run away after doing theft. But his captain was in love with me. So I taught him a lesson.

My husband was proud of my bravery. He felt proud while fucking me next day. I don't tell him that thief pumped me three times.

But miracle happens after that incident I felt nausea so I went to the clinic for checkup.

Doctor said, "Congratulation madam. You are pregnant."

At last after three years of marriage I got pregnant. Our faithful attempts got fruitful success."