Moving to the World of Streamers Ch. 01

Story Info
After saving Sydeon, she invites you to fuck her friends!
7.9k words
5
2.4k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TD23
TD23
9 Followers

Author's Beginning Notes:

Hello everyone! This is not the birthplace of this story, HOWEVER I AM the original author. I wanted to try out this site as well. Depending on the reception I'm gonna gradually update this work to its current state.

Currently twenty-one chapters exist stretching over more than 217,00 words.

Original Notes will be added depending on their relevancy.

Be aware that this is written in the second person. I hope that the cursive / bold stuff gets translated onto here, because it is important for the story. (Cursive text is your internal monologue)

-------------------------------------------

Original Top Notes:

Hello everyone!

This is my first story. It was inspired by the masterpieces "The OfflineTV Experience" and "The Amnesiac" by Dr_Sinner, as well as "The Exploration of the Streaming Industry" by anchorrobust. These stories were a pleasure to read, and me wanting to try it myself is the first reason I am writing this story.

The second reason is, that I am not a native speaker of English but want to improve my vocabulary, grammar and writing in general. I'm hoping to collect some useful feedback with this story and improve my writing skills. I considered running it through ChatGPT in order to refine the wording but that would defeat the purpose of practicing myself. I hope you can still enjoy it and if you do provide feedback, please be gentle! ^^

I noticed while writing that I have some problems with staying in the present, as it feels more natural for me to describe things in the past. With the idea of making the story feel more alive I tried to avoid this as much as possible - from the point where the "flashback" ends, but if I forgot to change a "said" to "says" somewhere or something please forgive me. I would also appreciate feedback on that, if it makes a difference or which way you prefer it.

Also, I use commas as a way to control the pace, so they might be used excessively.

Have fun!

----------------Moving into the World of Streamers----------------

Chapter 1: A life changing Penetration

Finally, the day of the convention was here. In the morning you put on a sleek white shirt under a black denim jacket and wore grey jeans, your outfit kind of resembling a suit. It had a good mix between looking good and bringing an illusion of formality to your appearance without overdoing it.

Due to some smart business decisions, you were pretty well off and were able to buy a VIP ticket for the upcoming OTV Meet & Greet. This allowed you to skip the line and meet the members earlier, as well as being able to stay a little longer on stage to talk to them. You had just moved to LA and felt this indulgence was worth the price.

=============

The air is buzzing in the convention hall, you can hear voiced all around, some music is being blasted somewhere in the distance and the microphone quality of the moderator is far from what you were used to. Still, you are excited to finally meet some of the people that had kept you entertained through many stressful nights and are hoping to make a good impression - even though it will probably be the only one they will ever have of you.

At last, the streamers are introduced to the stage, it isn't just OTV but also some of their friends like Valkyrae, Aria and Fuslie. The VIPs are being split up to meet them, surprisingly there were only 13 of you, possibly because it was still quite early - or maybe because of the ticket prices.

You would have a chance to walk freely on stage and meet all the guys and girls, but as a start the event organizers wanted to split you up and let you talk in smaller groups to each content creator, just to keep things from getting out of hand. You think Sydney would be a good start and you are the only one who signed up for her - so you are looking forward to some one-on-one time with the black-haired beauty.

Stepping on stage, she greets you with a cheery "Heyy!", on her face was a bright smile and she gave you an excited wave. You smile back and take in her outfit: She is wearing a dark T-Shirt with a tiger printed on the front, the picture being stretched out by her chest. Despite the temperature in the hall, she elected to wear long jeans that seem to be from pretty much the same material and color as your jacket, thinking this would be a good opener you begin the conversation.

"Hey, nice to meet you, are you wearing my jacket as pants or am I wearing your pants as a jacket?" you say with a grin and stretch out our arm, pointing at the material with your other hand.

Sydney looks down and gives you a chuckle after realizing the similarity.

"I think you didn't quite understand the concept of jeans, mister!" she joked. "Nice outfit though, you look like you have a date after this!"

"I wish, I just moved here from Europe, so I haven't had time to seduce anyone yet." You confidently respond, earning a slightly dazzled look for a second that quickly transformed into an expression showing that she was impressed by your response.

I wonder how much time I have alone with her... I didn't plan on this but maybe I can get her number?

Stepping a little closer Sydney asked "Oh, what made you move to LA?"

"I had just sold my firm giving me some free-time and I felt some time in the Sun would do me good." gesturing at your somewhat pale skin.

You worked out regularly and your fit didn't hide that fact, you are taller than her, so when she clearly checks out your arms and chest you can see it easily, however, the sun did not bless you with a tan.

You can see Sydney smile and her mouth moves to utter some response, but you can't hear it as shock kicks in and you make an instinctive decision.

From the corner of your eye, you see a figure in a brown trench coat and a blue cap step towards the metal fence in front of the stage, reach into his coat, pull out a gun and take aim.

With what feels like no time at all you scream: "WATCH OUT!!!" and throw yourself on top of Sydney so she would fall beneath you facing away from the shooter.

*BANG BANG BANG*

Three shots and piercing screams can be heard, the hall echoing them to an ear shattering volume as you feel a sudden burst of pain combined with some warm liquid emerging from your side.

You see Sydney lying below you, pure fear in hear eyes as she looked into yours, you hear another shot go off before it all fades to black.

=============

The heart monitor is beeping steadily as you slowly awake from your slumber.

You emit a dark groan as you become aware of the massive headache you have, in trying to raise your right hand you quickly abandon that idea and let out a suppressed scream as a piercing pain shoots up through your side. You register some mumbling in the room and suddenly two hands touch your right arm. Slowly your hearing comes back, and you hear a female voice "Hey, hey??? Are you awake??? Talk to me!!"

Opening your eyes, you can't really believe it, next to your bed, which seems to be in a white hospital room, is Sydney! Standing at the foot of it you can see John and Jodi, and even Toast is here!

You blink a couple of times, seeing the worried looks of the two girls whereas the guys had more enigmatic faces - is this a dream?

What happened?

Oh right, I got... shot?

Am I dead? Is this?

Heaven?

Why are they here??

"Hey...." You groan.

A sigh of relief was released from all in the room, Toast and John now clearly looking relieved as well.

"Am I....?"

"You're ok, the doctors said you will live." Sydney quickly interrupts you.

Her hands were still on your arm, shaking and you think you can almost see a tear in her eye.

Moments later a female doctor with red hair wearing a white doctor's gown over some scrubs walks into the room with a clip board. She begins speaking to the streamers in the room but you black out for moment, it couldn't have been too long as you wake up to Sydney shaking you a little too violently, leading the doctor to tell her off.

"It's fine. What exactly happened?"

You notice Sydney is now the only one in the room besides you and the doctor.

Presumably the doctor told them to leave because they weren't family members, but Sydney may have convinced the doctor to let her stay since... I guess I saved her life..?

Before the doctor can fill in the blanks, you yank your head around towards Sidney, surprising everyone and letting out a painful sigh as you fall back into the pillow - quickly regaining composure, you look at Sydney and say, with a face and voice full of worry: "Are you okay? Did you get hit??"

Sydney's face portrays a picture of shock, she did not expect you to worry about her whilst laying in a hospital bed, after a few seconds she quietly says:" No... thanks to you.. you... you saved me.."

Phewwwww

You let out a sigh of relief.

Guess it wasn't a waste spending my first couple days in LA in a hospital.

You chuckle to yourself.

How long have I been here anyway?

The doctor begins to talk again.

"You were rushed here from the convention, there were two bullets lodged between your ribs. There was a lengthy surgery involved to remove them and afterwards you were asleep for about 23 hours. You have been here for about three days, but you were lucky. You should take it easy for the next couple of weeks and get physical therapy, with this we expect you to make a full recovery." She smiled and Sydney lit up at her words.

"You hear that??!?!??? You'll be fine!!" she said with a cheer and threw herself over you from the side of the bed into a hug. You let out a painful groan.

"Oh sorry..." she stammers.

"No no it's fine, hahah" you let out a chuckle and hug her back with your arm that isn't hurting as bad.

"I will let you alone with your girlfriend now. You should be good to go once you feel up to it but sign up for that physical therapy before you leave. We haven't been able to get all your information yet."

With that the doctor left the room, leaving you in a confused state.

Girlfriend?

You shoot Sydney a questioning glance which she tries to avoid, but after a moment she comes clean.

"Soooo uumm... when the doctor sent out the others I kinda panicked and said I was your girlfriend.. so I could stay..." she says this with an apologetic smile awaiting your response.

You can't help but smile back at her, and you both end up giggling at the situation.

"Well, I guess I did have time to seduce someone" you jest while giving her a light push with your arm.

"Hey! No! Don't get ahead of yourself mister!" she looks away, putting a hand in front of her face - clearly blushing.

You notice she is still wearing the same outfit from the convention, which was apparently three days ago.

"Have you stayed here since...?"

....

"Yes. I felt.. like it was the right thing to do."

...

"Thank you." You show her a grateful smile.

A couple of minutes pass, neither of you speaking.

Sydney is sitting on the bed slowly stroking your right arm, looking at the bandage around your torso.

You admire her quietly. Her dark curly hair, her eyes that look like they have been crying, giving them a strange beauty - and despite her presumably not showering in three days she smelt incredible.

Finally, you break the silence.

"So... what now? I haven't really been to a hospital in America yet... do i? Do I just get up and leave? Do I have to pay something? Where are my clothes?"

"I can get someone to sort these things out... and then I can drive you home. Do you live with someone?" she asks, giving you the feeling that she wants you to say no.

It was true anyway. You had just bought a penthouse on the outskirts of the city and live alone. There isn't even furniture there. Thinking of this you respond.

"Ah yes, I shall recover alone in my fortress of emptiness!" You raise a fist in a joking gesture, hoping it would make her laugh. "I wonder if my place got electricity by now, I think I was supposed to sign something about that the day after the convention... I wonder what happened to that now that I wasn't available."

"You don't have electricity????" Sydney is clearly shocked hearing this, even though you began it as a joke, you also worry about it.

"Yeah, I think so? As I said I just moved here, I haven't really had time to furnish my apartment, but I guess I can get food delivered and luckily my bed is already there."

"Nonononono I can't let you go to a dark and empty home, not after you saved my life!"

She stares at a blank wall for a few moments, you feel like you can see a small grin emerging on her cheek before she continues:

"Come with me! You can stay with me!"

"What?"

"Yeah! You can stay at the OTV House! It's the least I could do after all the trouble you went through!"

"Umm... I don't know, I wouldn't wanna impose on all of you..."

"I insist! Come on, it'll be fun! I'm a nurse, you know!"

She seems very excited at the prospect of me staying with her... a little too excited maybe.

Wait, what am I thinking??? I get to stay with that hottie?? In the OTV House? This is amazing!

....but still, I feel like she really really wants me to stay with them, is she just feeling guilty? It seems like more than that....

"Alright, if you insist." You chuckle and let her help you up from the bed. As you stand up, a bit unsteady on your feet, Sydney suddenly lets out a gasp.

"What??" you ask worried about what caused such a reaction.

Sydney stares down at you silently, so you follow her gaze and....

Fuck

How did I not notice this??... I bet it's the pain medication, damn that sneaks up on you.. I hope she doesn't freak out

Now standing up your hospital gown does a very bad job of hiding the massive erection you are sporting. It isn't a big surprise to you, after all, Sydney is smoking hot and just showed you a ton of affection - but you worry about her reaction regardless.

You had steadied yourself by grabbing her shoulders. Upon realizing the situation, you let go of them to put your hands in front of your boner in an attempt to hide it, but in doing so you lose your balance and stumble a step backwards before Sydney grabs your left arm and...

your cock.

She had just pulled you back up

with your cock.

"Woah woah steady there stud." Sydney laughs, removing her hand from your arm but letting her other hand linger on your erection.

She lets out a small "Wow" under hear breath as she gives it a light squeeze followed by a few slow strokes. You are completely frozen - unsure of how to respond to this situation.

After about 15 seconds she seems to realize what she was doing and hastily removes her hand, hiding her face in them.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" she panicks,

"No it's fine I'm sorry, I didn't know I had.."

"such a massive cock?" she blurted out, interrupting you with a laugh.

You look at her with a dumbfounded expression on your face, not being able to express your thoughts with any meaningful sounds.

She giggles at your situation, giving your dick a light tap with her index finger which sends it swinging a few times from left to right as she turns around giving you a view of her perfectly shaped backside. Looking over her shoulder she says:" Come on stud. Let's get you checked out and home."

With a playful smile she left the room - leaving you frozen in an empty hospital room.

=============

During the drive to Sydney's home, you try to wrap your head around what had happened shortly before you left the hospital.

Did she do it on purpose?

I mean what the fuck of course she did

One doesn't do that shit by accident

SHE HAD IT IN HER HAND FOR LIKE 30 SECONDS!

What does this mean?

Did she want me at her home because.... She wants me?

Your mind racing with thoughts you miss what Sydney says to you.

"Hey, hey" she snaps with her free hand in front of your face, trying to get your attention.

"hey, yeah, sorry, umm I was lost in thought" you respond, finding it to be your best excuse.

She smiles at you understandingly "You're still weak, rest, it's a bit of a drive still, I'll wake you once we're there."

With that, you decide to rest.

Her car is quite comfortable.

=======================

"Hey, you, you're finally awake!" You recognize the voice as the light slowly comes back to your eyes, you're still in Sydney's car, but Sydney isn't here. It is dark outside and on the side of the car stands Michael Reeves.

"Uuuuuuuuhh hi? What's going on?" you ask confused, still a bit drowsy.

"Well, apparently you fell asleep and would not wake up if I tazed you. After Sydney filled us in at what happened at the hospital, that you just moved here and your place was fucked up, it didn't take too much convincing to let you stay here for a bit. After all, we were all there when you took those bullets, you're a hero man." He explained as he patted you on the shoulder through the open door.

"After we agreed on that, we decided it would be best to let you rest some more, but now that it's become late Sydney asked me to carry you to her room, she didn't want you to sleep in the car". He continued.

"Her room?" you say, more awake.

"Yeah, it's a big house but all rooms are occupied, I don't actually know if she plans to sleep in the same bed as you or take the couch. Good luck buddy" he jokes, "can you walk?" he asks as he makes space for you to step out of the vehicle.

"Yeah, thanks... good luck?"

He chuckles as he leads you past their pool into the house. The night is cold, and the house seems to lack central heating as the temperature only slightly improves once inside.

Reading your mind Michael responds:" It's an old house, the isolation is shit, but the PC's heat it up enough, plus the girls bought like, a million blankets."

Hmmm.. maybe I can convince her to cuddle?

I shouldn't think of that. She was so nice to invite me here and take care of me, it would be rude to try and seduce her...

After a few seconds upon entering the living room you spot Sydney on a white couch, she is the only one here, everyone else is most likely sleeping. She pops up with a smile and a cute little wave as she sees you. Michael says his goodbyes as he walks upstairs to Lily's room, allowing you to put your full attention on Sydney. She clearly had time to shower since you arrived and is currently wearing a white night gown going down about half the length of her thighs. As she steps closer you notice that it appears to be ever so slightly transparent... or maybe you are just horny and imagining her perky breasts and hard nipples poking through the fabric. She steps so close that you can smell her shampoo, it smells incredible, sending you into a short-lived trance before she taps your chin up like one would do during a 'you have something on your shirt' prank "Up here!" she giggles as you meet her glowing eyes.

"Yeah, sorry, lost in thought.. again.." you utter.

"That sure happens to you a lot" she giggles, "come on, you're sleeping with me tonight"

With you?

Oh yeah, in her room.. not 'with' her.

Upon entering her room, you take in the paintings on the wall. She does have some plants next to her streaming set-up, all in all it is quite the nice room, although you notice that there is only one double bed - not even a couch or something you could sleep on.

Maybe the chair reclines? Did she just mean I will be sleeping in her room?

TD23
TD23
9 Followers