All Comments on 'Destruction Pt. 01'

by Cutestarr65

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
Good One

loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Literotica?

There is nothing erotic in this sad tale, just hate and cruelty! There are other sites which deal in this. Go find one and don't come back.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Well...

I like a good rape story as much as the next person but this way too dark for me. Shame too for the quality of the story was good but the topic was too brutal even for me. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

covered two areas I like

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to dark

this is the beginning of a pair of serial rapists and any woman should want to protect other women and yes her sons as well because if they continue their actions they will end up getting killed or end up in prison where they become the victims and no mother would want that for her sons i agree i am a dark person but i am not going to continue reading this story line. Retarded if you want my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hellish crap

I don't care how you look at this, it was rape and nothing less. Sexy.....No, erotic.....No this was just sick and should not have been allowed. To the author I say go get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sick

Just plain sick. On the wrong site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well I am the next person...

...and I HATE RAPE! I hate any sick fuck who sees any value in it. She has the evidence. They sent it to her and when she comes to her senses she will do the right thing as the one poster said and move to protect women society at large as well as her sons from their own wrecklessness by going to the cops.

BG187BG187over 8 years ago
Bit dark but loved it!!

5 stars I thought that story was extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rape? You sick fuck.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same cowardly Anon repeating comments

It is obvious that the three comments by Anon are all by the same disturbed guy.

All you have to do to NOT get offended is NOT READ the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not For Me

This is fucked up shit.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
NO you're the fucked up piece of shit dear annony!!!!

gave it a 5 for effort and content. Great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When it happens

It took me three months to get my wife to show her pussy to our son, then she enjoyed it. She eventually let him lick her and she sucked his cock! It has continued even though he is married now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sick

Too bad I can't give it less than one star. This isn't even close to being real. Two immature little snots rape their mother? Get real. They wouldn't have the balls to even kiss her. Rape her? NOT LIKELY. Oh yeah. You don't have to compound the lies by pretending she is a hot MILF. That part of your piece of trash is enough to make it totally unbelievable.

STOP ATTEMPTING TO WRITE. YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: All you have to do to NOT get offended is NOT READ the story!

And how were people supposed to know what was in the story WITHOUT READING IT? Are you really that fucking stupid? Obviously you are.

1smokeeater1smokeeaterover 8 years ago
Wrong category, wrong site

This is a story of incestuous rape. After reading the first page, I scanned the rest. While some people may like this kind of thing, I don't think it belongs here. That being said, it was also some truly bad writing. And as for the moron who posted "All you have to do to NOT get offended is NOT READ the story!", well let's just say it's a ridiculous thing to say and leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"how were people supposed to know what was in the story WITHOUT READING IT?"

You really are an imbecile!

As you read the story, you would have realized at some point, that this was not for you.

That is when you were supposed to stop reading the story you idiot!

But of course you did not do that.

You did not do that and went on to read the full story.

Then because you hated yourself for doing that, your guilt forced you to write all those comments blaming the writer for the poison in your heart.

In fact in your diseased mind, you wanted the story to be far more graphic than it was.

Didn't you?

Do be honest, at least with yourself !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Weirdo. Read half and that was bad enough. You should give advance warning of what the story contained. Stay off this site with your twisted mind moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is sick.

What kind of idiot would write this shit. Incest and rape? Get a life. I'm glad I stopped when I did. This is so sick it numbs the mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it.

Some people need to get a grip. Censor yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad

Okay so this was bad writing as well as bad execution and oh my god the rape in it was just...she's their mother yet they treat her like that ugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF ?

CALLING HIS MOTHER A SKANK....... YOU REALLY DO HATE FEMALES DON'T YOU...SICK,SICK,SICK .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What do you mean?

You come to a literotica reading site, and are turned off by what you read. That's like going to a porno shop and renting a movie then being grossed out by the sex going on in the movie. If you don't want to read stories like this, I suggest Dr. Seuss. Signed anonymous because I'm not logged in. The name is Todd!

navelmannavelmanalmost 8 years ago
terrific

wooooow great story and graphic sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I liked it

Something more rough for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nope

Too violent & too much familial betrayal

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Some sick shit here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCutestarr65@Cutestarr65
Hi, I'm CuteStarr. I'm always up for a chat, but please don't go asking if I cam. Here for fun, and I want to keep that simple, If I want to share pics, I'll share them. I'm into both women and men, but with a strong preference to other ladies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES