Detained and Defeated

Story Info
He gets into deeper trouble with Katherine.
1.2k words
4.35
14.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to Steam Room Mishap. Enjoy.

***

Officer Kristen looked at me expectantly as I started to remove my clothing and place the articles in the bag she held out to me. The intake area was not at all private and most of the police station could see the entire area. Desperate to maintain some modesty, I paused sheepishly when I got to my underwear, but she nodded sternly. There was no keeping my dignity today. Already with a bulging erection, I slid my boxers down to my ankles and stepped out of them. Attempting to cover myself with my hands, she led me over to the next phase of the intake area.

After I was fingerprinted, I was made to stand against a wall for photos, still completely nude. Kristen instructed me to turn to my side, then back to the front again. She was having a great deal of trouble keeping a straight face watching my sore erection bob back and forth.

Next was a full search of my person for contraband. I lifted my penis, then my balls, then turned around and spread my ass cheeks. I could sense everyone watching me, sneering, and the humiliation was growing unbearable.

With the intake process behind me and my clothing adequately searched, I assumed I would be getting dressed and arranging for bail, given the seemingly minor severity of my crime. Again, I was incorrect in predicting my fate.

Officer Kristen brought me around to a holding cell which already had a few occupants - they we also nude. Kristen then explained that due to an increased level of violence in these holding cells, they now take all possessions, including clothing, from the occupants. With a wicked smile, she leaned in and said, "I expect this isn't a problem for perverts who like to run around naked and jerk off in public".

Speechless, I entered the cell and sat in a corner. In the cell with me were three middle-aged men, a woman who seemed to be drunk, and a high-school-aged girl who appears to have been crying all night. The other men leered at her while she tried her best to cover herself with her hands. I felt terrible for her, but I couldn't resist checking her out. I wondered why she was there. I'm sure she wasn't expecting to be stripped naked and put in a cell with a drunk and four perverts today.

She was clearly an athlete with a nice slender body and perky, b-cup breasts. Her hand kept her pubic area covered fairly well, but I could tell she was at least partially shaved. Between her gorgeous body, her obvious embarrassment over the situation, and the fact that I was naked in public (again), it took all of my willpower to not lube up and rub one out right there. I could feel the pre-cum dripping from my penis. As I was lost in thought, she caught my stare and gave me a look that was some part embarrassment and some part disgust. She covered her face with her hands, exposing her vagina to the room and sobbed quietly in the corner, completely defeated - making no further effort to hide her privates. I immediately looked away, embarrassed at my predatory actions - why was a so turned on at her being embarrassed to literal tears over being naked in public? Regardless, my penis throbbed and ached for release. I was starting to worry that I may ejaculate involuntarily if I moved too much.

After what seemed like hours, I heard my name called and the officer, a man who had taken over shifts from Kristen, told me I was getting out of there. Originally, I had hoped that I would be allowed to bail myself out - given my state of undress, now I was worried about who had come to my rescue. Not sure I could explain this one to my wife.

Still naked, I walked out of the holding cell and around the corner to the intake area. It was now evening and even more bustling then before, but with a new group of people who get to partake in my utter humiliation. Walking through the crowd to greet me was none other than Katherine, my indirect boss who had helped me into this mess in the first place. Smiling ear to ear, she was twirling my bag around in her hand.

"Well, well, well" she said, looking my nude body up and down.

For whatever reason, I was still attempting to cover myself with my hands, despite being seen already by hundreds of people (and, of course, Katherine watching me cum earlier). I looked at her begging for my clothes.

"Oh, right, silly me" she said, opening the bag.

She then pulled out my shoes, put them on the ground in front of me, and re-tied the bag.

"There you go, don't want to harm your feet on the rough sidewalk!"

I began to protest, desperately wanting my clothes back but she cut me off immediately.

"You don't need these...look how much fun you are having!" she replied teasingly, holding up the bag and pointing at my dripping erection.

Completely defeated and just wanting the day to end I came to terms with the fact that I wouldn't be wearing any clothes home from the police station. Like the cute girl in the holding cell, I gave up and let it all hang out. Feeling the tears well up in my own eyes, I understood what she was feeling and felt even worse about ogling her.

After filling out the release paperwork, promising to appear in court, hopefully clothed. I followed Katherine out the front of the station and down the stairs. Dozens of people stopping dead in their tracks at the sight of me.

Her white Range Rover (of course) was parked nearby. Thankfully, no one else was with her, especially not Kate - she had certainly seen enough already. Along the way to drop me off, she explained to me that she was able to obtain a copy of the CCTV tape form the gym steam room, as well as copies of my intake photo, and that today had begun a new relationship for her and me. I had the feeling that she was going to be seeing a lot of me gong forward.

She informed me that she was having a cocktail party by her pool next weekend and needed wait staff. She was running for HOA president for the neighborhood in which we both live (her in the wealthier, snobbier section) and wanted to provide a lasting impression on the neighbors.

As if I couldn't predict it myself, she clarified that I should be a waiter and I was to be naked. Then she dropped a bombshell I hadn't expected:

"Looks like you have four days to sell your wife on you two serving my guests, our neighbors, while in the nude. You are my VP of Sales, after all, shouldn't be too difficult for you..."

With that, she pulled over and let me out - two blocks from my house, in broad daylight, then drove off with my bag of clothes.