Steam Room Mishap

Story Info
Embarrassing ordeal at the gym.
1.2k words
3.64
33.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had recently joined a fancy new gym near the office and I was excited to test out all of the facilities. Everything seemed to be state of the art and very modern. After a tough workout I decided I would treat myself to some relaxation in the steam room that was attached to the men's locker room.

A quick stop at my locker, where I stripped off my clothes and secured my phone and wallet, and I was off to the steam room. The gym did have any full-size towels, just these space-age shammy things about the size of a hand towel. I grabbed one of those to sit on but I was otherwise completely nude, which is generally customary for single-sex locker room facilities.

Despite my working out, I was still a bit overweight, but very muscular. I would describe my penis as a "grower" not a "show-er" as the saying goes. It's about 2" soft and grows to a nice, thick 7" when hard. I've always enjoyed being naked and sometimes I need to focus my thinking in order to not sprout an erection when roaming the locker room. This is an important point for reasons that will become clear.

I step into the steam room and the area is full of fog to a point where I cannot see clearly much in front of me. The area is sizeable, say 20' x 20', and for what I can tell, I am alone. I put my towel thing down, take a seat and the relaxation comes over me like a wave.

I must have dozed off and suddenly, I am awoken by someone clearing their throat. Oddly, it sounded like a woman...and it was a woman! In all of the fog, I did not see that this was a co-ed steam room that connected to both locker rooms - how progressive, I thought. I open my eyes to my company's female CEO, Katherine, and her daughter, Kate, who also works with us as an intern. They are dressed in conservative, one-piece swim suits and are looking at me sheepishly. Behind them, are a few other men and women, also wearing their swimsuits. I am in a room with eight fully-clothed people, two of whom know me and see me about every day, completely naked. I am humiliated beyond words, and that is a problem for me - my number one fantasy I to be caught naked by others.

As I feel their eyes burn through me, I can feel my penis begin to grow. At a loss for words, I don't say anything, I just stare at my older, yet attractive colleague and her younger and very hot daughter. She greets me awkwardly, then glances down at my now throbbing erection and gasps in disgust. I jump up from the bench and nearly fall, causing my hands to fly away from my erect penis and give everyone a show. Gasps and laughter fill the room. I am mortified.

Disoriented, I run through a door, thinking it is the locker room, but it is the pool area. A swim classes is going on and the 30-or-so participants are shocked to see a nude man burst out of the door. Everyone just stops and stares at me. Some of the girls laugh and the guys look at me like I'm a pervert. I continue my naked run to the locker room, the door for which is on the other side of the pool (In hindsight, going back into the steam room would have been the better idea).

Focusing on getting the fuck out of there, I don't bother to cover myself, so my dick is flopping around to the delight of all who are witnessing my humiliating ordeal. I also ignore the fact that the pool area is divided from the main gym by glass, so now everyone is in on the joke. I finally get to the locker room, thinking the embarrassment is over, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

MY LOCKER KEY IS IN THE STEAM ROOM - I realize in a state of horror. I have no choice, despite dozens of people seen me in my birthday suit, it's not like I can go home naked without my phone and wallet (or car keys). I figure I will wait for the steam room to clear and then go get the key.

When I peak into the steam room, it is still pretty full, so I figure I'll wait a bit longer. Then I hear a tap on the glass door. Katherine has found my key and is dangling it in front of the window. She tells me playfully that they are leaving soon and will take the key if I don't come back in. Defeated, I enter the steam room, cupping my still-erect penis and blushing a crimson red.

Katherine says that the group in the steam room have discussed and they want me to buy my key back. The others snicker while she tells me the price - one load of cum. "I couldn't!" I exclaim, but she laughs off my protest and says that they are leaving in 5 minutes and in 2 minutes the price goes up to two ejaculations.

Tears forming in my eyes, I reach for my penis, which is dripping pre-cum at this point. When I jerk off normally (alone), I use my left hand to play with my nipples, which totally gets me off. Despite being overrun with humiliation, I decide the current time constraints require it, so I begin to pull on my nipple while stroking my cock. "OH MY GOD", Kate gasps. I look over at her and her nice blue eyes, perky breasts and slight camel toe and that's all I needed. Embarrassingly, I let a loud moan escape my lips and rope after rope of cum shoot out of my penis. The group of coworkers and strangers, not six feet from me, clap wildly and laugh at my first public masturbation session. Katherine hands me my key, smiles eerily and points to a corner of the room, directing me to a CCTV camera. "Nice work", she says.

Mortified and defeated, I take my key back to the locker room, change and head for the exit. I've had enough of the gym at this point and I just wanted go home and cry over this situation.

As I approach the front desk, I see 3 or 4 employees and two cops looking at a computer screen. I get closer and I see they are looking a footage of my nude gym tour and whack session. "That's him", one of them says and the cops quickly confront me.

I'm told that I'm being arrested for public indecency and they put me in handcuffs. I'm driven to the police station in the back of a cruiser. Once downtown, I am fingerprinted and brought over to the intake a holding cell area.

A female police officer, holding a clipboard and a bag, confirms my name and opens the bag. "Please remove your clothes and place them in this bag," she says. Here we go again, I think.