Detained Pt. 04

Story Info
The threesome gets spicy.
4.5k words
4.89
4.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spinalia
spinalia
49 Followers

We sit ourselves up, once again forming a little triangle on the bathroom floor. Claire is shivering slightly.

"Wow.. I never felt anything.. like this before."

"I didn't even know I that my body could do this!" Megan adds.

"Exactly. But also the emotional side of it. Being here.. being in this.. with you."

"I can't believe we have been going together for so long without knowing this."

"So how are you feeling now?" I ask. Maybe I am a bit less surprised than the others, having already had some time to appreciate my true sexuality.

"I feel.. good. Great. How exactly do you mean?" Claire answers.

"I guess I mean, are you feeling relaxed and satisfied, or are you feeling excited and hungry for more?" I say with a naughty smile.

Claire ponders a bit.

"The last part, I think."

"What about you, Meg?"

"Definitely ready for more. What about yourself?"

"You know, I thought that my needs were really thoroughly satisfied after this weekend with Jennie. But now I feel the rush starting all over again."

"So what should we do?"

"I suggest that we slip into the bedroom. Jennie's bed is big enough for three persons."

"How do you know?"

"You can learn about that soon enough. Right now I just want to focus on being with you!"

I get myself up, grabs the towel, already semi-dry after our tumbling on the bathroom floor. I toss it on to Megan. Claire gets up, dries herself quickly with her own towel. Then they follow me hesitantly into the bedroom.

The unmade bed with its tousled stained sheets, is stretching itself invitingly before us. We still have this trembling electric tension between us, yet none of us dare to take the initiative. After a brief, awkward silence, Claire sets her eyes on the handcuffs still lying on the bed, right next to the bed post. I silently curse myself for not whisking them away in time. Now it gets more complicated. She sits down on the edge of the mattress, picks up the handcuffs, fingers the shiny steel.

"Curious?" I ask.

"Maybe!"

"It was not my impression that you liked it on Friday?"

"How do you mean?"

"When we got arrested."

"Come on, Rachel! The arrest was a real thing, not some erotic game! I can't imagine how it could turn you on. I was just feeling so ashamed!"

"Why? We hadn't done anything."

"We got arrested by the police!"

"And they let us go."

Claire hesitates for a moment.

"Rachel, I was brought up to be ashamed. Of all kinds of things. Of standing out. Of not standing out. Of making mistakes. Of being too perfect. If you ask my parents, putting yourself in a situation where the police would arrest you is a first-rate embarrassment, no matter what you actually did! I can't believe how you could even think about sex in that situation."

The conversation I had with Jennie yesterday morning comes back to me.

"I think I needed it to be a real thing. I don't think I could have entered a game like this. It would just have felt ridiculous."

"Arh Rachel, you are so overly correct and serious! Even too serious to feel your own desires."

"I was. Not so much anymore."

She continues to inspect the handcuffs, the locking mechanism, the chain. Megan somehow seems uneasy about it.

"So you want to get handcuffed and spanked to get rid of this shame that you feel?" she asks. I was having the same thought. Not sure it sounds so healthy.

"I thought that at the beginning. Maybe it's partly true. But it is more than that. This physical reaction I feel when I think or read about BDSM stuff. It goes much deeper than some conscious intellectual thing like shame."

"But why does it turn you on?" Megan is looking back and forth between us.

"I don't know. Why does anything turn you on? I mean, from an evolutionary perspective, you should be turned on by some able-bodied man who could give you competitive offspring. But even heteros don't THINK like that, they just FEEL it. And we are attracted to each other, and it makes no evolutionary sense that I know of, and we have not chosen it, we just feel like that."

"But do you feel ashamed then, of having these thoughts?" I ask, maybe because I am still arguing with a mental image of my mother somewhere.

"Yes, kind of. Luckily nobody knows it except for you. And at least one of you is also into it. So I feel a bit home safe here."

"So shame is about other people knowing?"

"Maybe. At least if you ask my mother."

"I am asking you."

"I am my mother's daughter."

Somehow I am in a teasing mode, but also curious.

"Your mother's daughter is sitting naked and horny in a strange woman's bed, without the knowledge of said woman. But you don't feel ashamed about that?"

"Should I?"

"I don't know?"

She puts up a naughty little smile.

"Perhaps I should!"

She turns over to lie flat on her belly, her gorgeous buttocks arching invitingly towards us. She puts her arms behind her back, and tilts her head backwards. Her cheeks are very red.

"Put them on me!" she whispers.

"Claire.." Megan begins to protest, but it sticks in her throat. Claire's excitement is evident to both of us. Who are we to speak up against this?

I pick up the handcuffs, carefully put the metal around her left wrist, tighten the cold sharp metal around her soft warm flesh. And then the right wrist. I hear her breath picking up, feel a trembling all through her body, as she tries to separate her wrists, probe the restraint of the chain. I register her excitement, and I recognize it, feel it spilling over into me. At the same time I wish that Jennie was here. I don't really want Claire to submit to me. I want to be in the submission with her.

I let my hands slide softly, tickling over her buttocks. She moves her cuffed hands up over her back, to give me free play. Megan is staring at us with a bewildered look in her eyes. Clearly, this idea of restraint and submission is not really getting to her.

"Slap it!" Claire whispers. "I was naughty! And I am not even ashamed. I definitely need some upbringing!"

"Claire!?" Meg exclaims. Claire looks at me across her shoulder, her eyes imploring.

"Please, Rachel! Do it! Now!"

Now I really wish Jennie or Sarah was here. Hell, I never did this before. What if I do it wrong, give Claire a bad experience? On the other hand, at least I have tried to be spanked. If any of us has to do it, I guess it will have to be me. Besides, Claire's excitement is contagious. I place my hand on her left buttock, shape it carefully to follow the curve of the soft flesh. Megan is looking at me in astonishment.

"Rachel.." she mutters.

"Please, Rachel!" Claire implores again.

I hesitantly lift my cupped hand from her flesh, then let it fall in a soft smack. Claire lets out a little gasp. I rest my hand on her buttock for a couple of seconds, then I lift it and smack again, harder this time.

"Yes!" Claire utters softly. The tremble in her body gets stronger. I smack her right buttock, then the left one again. Her excitement grows, I can feel it myself. It carries me away. I slap her rhythmically, three slaps at a time on each buttock, watch her white flesh turn pink, listen to her little sighs, whimps and squeals. I feel a stinging in my own palm, but I continue the spanking, concentrate to cup my hand in the right way, to hit the rhythm and firmness of the slaps that seem to maximize her excitement. She begins to twist and moan, but it is not from pain. Suddenly, a jolt goes through her whole body, she lets out a little scream, then relaxes on the mattress. I stop slapping her.

"Claire? What.. was that?"

"What do you think, sweetie?"

"Did you just.. get an orgasm? From being spanked?"

She turns her head to smile at me.

"Just a little one!"

I am amazed. For all their skills and experience neither Jennie nor Sarah managed to do this to me. If I am 'receptive', then I don't know what Claire is.

"Please!" she mutters again. "I am so excited!"

Meg moves close to her, opposite to me. I sense a restless energy in her, like she needs to get into this, to do something. She lets a finger run gently down the chasm between Claire's shiny red buttocks. Claire spreads out her legs. Megs fingers go between them, I see them beginning to move. Claire gasps, her body jolts again. I begin to rub her colorful buttocks, gently, then firmly. Claire gasps, moans and twists, we both feel the excitement rushing through her, take part in it. Meg's fingers move deeper into her, she begins to wail, thinly, softly.

"Rachel, please!" she begs.

I know what she wants me to do. I lift my hands, let her wait for a few seconds while Meg continues to work on her. And then I slap her, hard. The reaction is immediate, already at the first slap her spine curves as if I had put electricity through it. I let the hard firm slaps rain down over her buttocks, and she comes. Loud, wild, violent, screaming and kicking so that Meg must move swiftly to avoid getting hit by her legs. The orgasms come over her, one after another. When she finally relaxes and her cries die down, I stop smacking her, and Meg pulls her fingers out. They are glistening wet, not very surprising, but the sight still turns me on. Claire is lying limp, panting, her face twisted to the side. I unlock the handcuffs, and she rolls over to lie on her back. Her cheeks are almost as red as her buttocks.

"Oh my god!" she whispers. "That was so.. so.."

She doesn't finish it. I know what she means. Meg looks bewildered. She picks up the handcuffs, fingers them.

"I still don't get this!"

"You don't have to." I answer. I am not sure if I really mean it. There is something about her curiosity that makes me suspicious.

"But I would like to understand you."

"Well, I can only speak for myself, but there is something really nice and relaxing about letting go of your self-control, and giving yourself over to another person."

"And exciting!" Claire joins in.

"True. You don't know exactly what is going to happen. You can't control it. But then again, it is not your responsibility. You just have to go with the flow. It really helps me to focus on myself, my sensations."

"What if you don't like what happens?"

"I guess you must somehow break it off. I have not tried that yet. But you have to trust your partner. I guess Claire trusted us just now."

"You bet I did! And you lived up to it."

Meg still looks skeptical.

"But when you were with Jennie.. then what?"

"I was nervous and excited at the same time. But Jennie is real good. She managed to build my trust as we went along."

"I just don't get why you think losing control is a good thing?"

"It kind of sets you free!" Claire answers. "You know Megan, I think it would be good for you to try it."

"What do you mean?"

"Megan, you always try to take control, and decide over things, but I sense that you don't actually like it. That it's a kind of mental load settling on you."

Meg looks astonished. I am a bit surprised too, even though I have been thinking the same. OK, so it is time for some truth-speaking.

"Are you saying I am bossy or something?"

"Noo, I don't mind. It's just that you can never leave a decision to other people. You always assume responsibility. And it stresses you out. Isn't it true?"

She stares hard at Megan, who falls silent, pondering.

"Maybe.. it is. I guess it is in my upbringing, or whatever you would call it."

"How so?"

"Well, when I grew up, Dave was living with us all the time, and my dad was not on good terms with his dad. You know, my dad is this kind of honest-to-god working-class conservative, whereas Dave's dad is more of a maverick type. Or an asshole, if you prefer. When we were small, all was good, and I became really close with Dave. But in his teenage years he started spending more time with his real dad, and taking more after him. So he started arguing with my dad, and I liked them both, and wanted us all to be friends. So I was there in the middle, always trying to even out things, always watching out for potential conflicts that I would need to defuse. And therefore I always had to be in control, so I could steer away from problems. If I let the control slip, I never knew what was going to happen."

"Was that why the arrest freaked you out like it did?" I ask.

"Totally. I mean, this party was one of Dave's things. One of the things my dad for sure would not approve of. I only dared to go because I trusted he wouldn't know about it. And then I imagined if he would have to come to get me out of prison or something, because of Dave, as he would see it. It would be a definitive split, I would be forced to choose between them. And there was nothing I could do about it, the thing was just happening, all control was lost. Even now I am freaking out a bit, just from talking about it."

"It makes sense, Meg. But if you are in a situation which is not dangerous, with people you really trust, then what?"

"I.. don't know if I can.. relate to that."

"You mean, you don't trust us?"

"Of course I do! Or.. I know in some intellectual way I should trust you. But I don't really feel the trust. Maybe I am not able to."

"You don't trust anyone?"

"Perhaps not. I would really like to trust someone. To trust you. But it is not that easy."

I think for a moment.

"You know, I think Claire is right."

"What do you mean?"

"That it would be good for you to try on the handcuffs. To force giving yourself up. And experience it is not the end of the world."

"I.. I don't want to be handcuffed!"

"Are you sure?"

"I tried it once already, remember?"

"That was a totally different situation!"

"And why do you think I want it now?"

"You keep fingering them. You could just put them away."

"Maybe.. I am intrigued by what I don't understand. I mean, about you."

I put up an inviting, naughty little smile.

"Just how intrigued?"

"Rachel.. come on!"

"Are you scared of them? Of us?"

It is a cheap trick for little boys, but I happen to know that it works with Megan.

"Of course I am not scared of you! I just don't think it works for me, that's all!"

"You don't THINK it works for you. But you are still intrigued."

"We can try if you really want it, but.."

"It is not about me. I am curious what you really want?"

She hesitates. I sense some kind of internal struggle. Her lips tremble a bit.

"Maybe.. just for a moment. Like thirty seconds or so."

"Thirty seconds is not going to be enough."

"Enough for what?"

"Enough for making you feel the passion of submission. Of giving yourself up."

"So how long is enough?"

"I don't know. As long as it takes."

"That's a lame answer!"

"I don't know any better."

She is still playing with those handcuffs. Now she puts the metal around one of her wrists, tightens it, locks it. It seems silly because the sensation is not new to her. She did, after all, try it the other night. In this moment, I can only see it as an invitation.

"How.. would you do it?"

I ponder for a few moments. I was actually not expecting this. I look up at the metal railing at the head of the bed.

"I would have you lie on your back, and chain your hands to those rails. And then Claire and I would get together and do some really nice things to you. And because your were freed of your hands, you would be forced to relax and concentrate on sensing the pleasure."

"I can sense the pleasure you give me without being handcuffed."

"Not in the same way. You would not relax. You would want to take control, to work on us, give something back to us."

She looks perplexed, glances inquisitively towards Claire.

"She is right!" Claire says.

"And what if I can't.. if I don't like it?"

"Then you tell us to stop. It is not a game, we don't need silly stop-words."

"And what if you don't..?"

"If we don't stop when you tell us to?"

She is silent, biting her lip, realizing she just revealed her lack of trust in us. Maybe she even revealed it to herself.

"OK.. we can try it. But I am not sure that I can.. go through with it."

"Don't worry Meg. You can trust us. We would never do anything to hurt you."

She slowly, hesitantly, lies down on her back, stretches her arms with the dangling handcuffs towards the metal rails. I gently pass the chain around the rails, then click them on her other wrist, fixating her. I immediately feel a tension in her body.

"Just relax Megan."

"I.. I am trying to."

I get up, open Jennie's closet and peer around inside. I bring out a long black scarf.

"There is another thing I want you to try."

She reckons what I am up to.

"Why, Rachel?"

I let my fingers run gently down the sides of her torso.

"Because being deprived of vision sharpens your other senses!"

I can see that she is skeptical, but still the picture I conjure up is too tempting for her to deny. I slowly lay the scarf over her eyes, bind it around her head. She does not allow me, but she doesn't protest either. She is still very tense.

I sit myself on spread-out legs, straddling Megan's hips. Claire is sitting on the bed next to Megan's feet. She begins to rub one of them, gently, but still sufficiently firm that it does not tickle. She seems to understand that we should not tease Megan in this situation.

"Umm.." Megan mutters, seemingly pleased with Claire's caress of her feet, although she is still tense. Interesting. I softly touch her arms, let my fingers run down over her armpits, and then further down to cup her breasts. I massage them gently for some time. Claire's hands begins to move up and down Meg's legs, her thighs. I let my fingers slide down over her belly, lean myself forward and put my lips to one of her nipples. I begin to lick her breasts, her body, while still running my fingers around her. The memory of Jennie and Sarah tickling me in the basement last night burns bright in my mind. And I feel how Meg's tension slowly subsides, until finally, after I don't know how long, she is fully relaxed, breathing audibly in a slow rhythm. I shift my position to lie down besides her. Only now are we ready for the real action.

I let my fingers slide down over her belly, her bush, and in between her legs, my tongue still circling her nipples. As my fingers hit her sweet spots I hear her breathing pick up, but keeping its rhythm. There is no shock or jolt, she takes in the pleasure as if she was already expecting it. Claire's hands are around her hips now, we gently turn her over to lie on the side, so that Claire can begin to caress her buttocks, while I move my fingers deeper into her. The slow rhythm of her breathing turns into a kind of pulsation going through her whole body. She is really taking it in now. Claire begins to lick her chasm, and finger her rear opening. I have to fingers very deep into her, while still licking her breasts. I sense ecstasy surging in her. Small jolts go through her body, she moans, softly, then louder. And then suddenly she begins to laugh, then whimper as if she was crying, then moaning deeply again. It is weird, and a bit scary, as if all kinds of emotions were flowing through her all at once. But we don't dare to stop now.

For what feels like an eternity, Meg is trembling, twitching, moaning, crying, absorbed in pleasure, on the edge of an explosion that won't seem to come. Finally, Claire loses her patience. I see her head moving away from Meg's bottom, her arm going up in the air. I open my mouth to tell her she shouldn't, but it is a split-second too late. She lands a firm slap on Meg's uppermost buttock.

Meg lets out a surprised scream, sounding almost like a protest. Then the orgasm hits her full force. A wild, piercing cry goes over into a deep protracted moan, her body jolts, and her legs kick wildly, just like Claire's did before. Claire keeps smacking her gently, delicately, another orgasm rolls through Megan, and then another. As her body finally relaxes, her moaning turns into a soft crying. Suddenly I feel really bad about this.

spinalia
spinalia
49 Followers
12