Detained Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spinalia
spinalia
47 Followers

"Megan, I.. I am sorry." I am not sure exactly what to say. Making excuses has never been easy for me.

"Don't.. be sorry." she sobs. "It was.. great. It is just so overwhelming, this thing. I have never before.. trusted myself with someone like this. Never felt so.. comfortable. Safe. I don't know.. god I love you two so much!"

Her speech is rambling, incoherent, as if she is still struggling with all the emotions going through her. I remove the scarf from her eyes, she blinks against the light. We are silent for a while, give her time to regain her senses, as well as her conscious thoughts.

"So, you liked it after all?" I finally say.

"It was.. an incredible experience!"

"I am sorry I smacked you though we hadn't agreed on it." Claire mumbles. "It just.. felt like the right thing to do."

"I guess.. it WAS the right thing to do."

"So you trust us now?" I ask.

She is silent for a while. I can see something is working in her.

"Rachel, I do my best to trust you. And it was really very nice. But it still feels so.. egocentric. I mean, here I am just gobbling up pleasure from you. But I still want to DO something too. To give it back to you."

I sit myself over her again, straddling her torso just below her face.

"Who says you can't?"

She gets me, stretches her arms to push herself forward, until her head is right between my thighs. I lower myself until I feel her tongue. It is lively and lovely. I adjust my position carefully, and begin to realize the joy of face-sitting. Her vibrating tongue is much more exciting to have between the legs than my own fingers would be. Yet I have enough control to ensure it does it's work in just the right spot. I circle very slowly over her, feel soft pleasant sweetness spreading into me. Might want to let this thing go on for a while.

Behind me, Claire has found that flexible double-dildo thing that Jennie used repeatedly on me. She fingers it, inspects it's shape, probes the flexibility. Then she puts two fingers into Meg, rubs her pussy until it is all wet and open. And then she carefully inserts one end of the thing, inch by inch, registering the little jolts going through Meg's body. Megan continues working me with her tongue, but I sense it takes some concentration for her. Claire begins to rock the dildo, push it back and forth, still very slowly, registering all Meg's reactions. She is getting excited again, a subtle tremor settling all through her body. I turn my head back towards Claire. The other end of the dildo is flapping loosely in the air.

"Come on Claire, ride it!" I whisper.

She looks skeptically at the free end, then straddles Meg's belly, and pushes the thing inside herself. She tries to move up and down, rock herself back and forth, side to side. But it doesn't really work for her. After a little while, she takes it out, and lies down between Megan's spread and bent legs, facing away from her. She inserts the dildo into herself again, and pushes herself up against Megan. Also this move I remember from my first, wild night with Jennie.

And this time it works. As I hear Claire's soft moaning behind me, I feel Meg coming to life under me. It is so very inspiring. I enlarge the circles that I am making over Megan's face, begin to probe her nose with my clit. It works quite well, especially because I can still get her tongue to stimulate me a bit further down. A kind of shiver goes through my spine, and I feel lust and desire surging inside me. The surge turns into a maelstrom, it grabs me, carries me away, carries us all away. Until now I have been careful not to ride Meg too hard, but now I kind of loose control over myself, begin to twist and push wildly over her, unable to focus on anything else than the pleasure roaring through me.

I don't know how long we go on like this, but suddenly Claire comes behind me, exploding so violently that I can feel the mattress trembling under me. It triggers an eruption in Megan, and then in myself. This time we all come together like one ecstatic organism, in a mind-blowing collective culmination. I push myself hard down over Megan to fulfill the orgasm, empty myself completely. Then I fall sideways, crash down besides her, panting. She is gasping for breath, her face wet as if she has just come out of the ocean. For a little while we are all lying still, limp, regaining our breaths and composure. It is a serene moment of pure lazy satisfaction and well-being. And then, just as we are about to return to our senses, and I feel a tinge of guilt for riding Meg so hard and selfish, the moment is shockingly punctured by Jennie's voice.

"Nice riding, Rachel!"

spinalia
spinalia
47 Followers
12