Detective in High Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Satisfied?" she asked seductively.

James removed his own mask also. "More than satisfied. You're a vision of beauty. I'm going to enjoy getting to know you."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Further introductions," he replied. "Think about it from my perspective: There's a lot of heat around me. Then I hear that Loretta is bringing in a new girl, which is you. Then I see you snooping around. Now, what exactly am I supposed to think about that?"

"Fuck no, I'm not a cop. Do you seriously think a police woman or whatever would walk around fucking naked? Get real."

To prove her point, Kelly reached under each of her breasts and cupped them. She gave herself a nice squeeze, then she pinched her nipples. She may not have much in the chest department, but what she did have was enticing.

Rizzo's eyes looked her over. "You do make an excellent point. Those tits... those legs... they're all very convincing."

"Then what's the problem?"

"None, yet. I like being sure of things. That's how men like me survive. I want you on your knees, looking up with my cock in your mouth."

Kelly raised an eyebrow. "I don't give free blowjobs."

"I'll pay what you're worth. On your knees, lady."

James pressed her shoulders and guided her down to her knees. She complied. With one hand, Rizzo unzipped his pants.

She watched the hard cock dangle in front of her face.

It was the moment Kelly had dreaded. But at the same time, she hadn't been this wet in many years. There was no denying it, the cock did look enticing to her, no matter who it belonged to.

She licked her lips out of sheer natural instinct. If she did this, it would be the craziest thing she had ever done in her life. But whatever her desires happened to be, this was the only way to plant the bugging device in the most important area of the manor. It was the only way to get hard evidence to build a solid legal case.

It had to be done. And it had to be done by her.

Kelly looked up at the man's eyes. "I expect to be paid. And don't ever accuse me of being a cop. I hate cops, got it?"

"We'll see," he grinned down at her.

James led and pulled Kelly's head down, so that the cock entered her mouth in a swift motion. She tried her best to suck in a normal and natural way, but James pushed himself all the way in to make her gag. Lewd sounds filled the room. James used both of his hands to control Kelly's head while he fucked her face and throat. The deeper the cock was pushed, the more she gagged, and the more her eyes watered.

Kelly tried her best to maintain composure. There was no way around a rough cock sucking, and she tried her best to make James cum as quickly as possible. It had been a long time since she had performed oral sex on a man, but the principles were all the same. She knew what to do and what men liked. She held the base of his cock tightly with both hands and stroked, making him groan in pleasure.

The grip on Kelly's hair loosened and she no longer gagged. The boss was more lenient on her and gave her more of a chance to be comfortable performing this sex act. She sucked and stroked furiously. As much as she enjoyed sucking off a nice dick, she wanted this whole experience over with, no matter how wet her pussy had gotten.

"Look at me again," he said in a low voice.

For the first time since she began to suck his cock, the two of them made eye contact. It made the experience all the more degrading and exciting.

He continued, "Suck it harder. I want you to take it deeper. I want to finish in your throat."

Kelly worked even harder. The ultimate irony was that she spent more effort sexually pleasing James Rizzo than any man she had dated in the past many years. Danger was often an aphrodisiac for her. Besides, no one would ever know about this, so she could be as nasty as she wanted to be.

She felt the man's body tense, showing all the tell-tale signs of an impending male orgasm. When she heard a groan, she braced herself. Her right hand stroked the shaft fast. A flow of cum shot from the swollen cock and inside the detective's mouth, hitting the back of her throat. She quickly gulped before the next shot came. She swallowed every drop and managed not to gag.

When James stopped cumming, she took his cock out of her mouth, swallowed everything, and graciously got back to her feet. They were standing face-to-face once again.

"Now do you believe me?" she asked, licking her cum drenched lips to show her nasty side. "I'm not a cop. If you're interested, I'd love to hang around and make a little extra cash. I'm sure your friends would enjoy a naked server like me."

"There's one more thing. You suck cock like a professional woman. But can you fuck like one? Then I'll know the truth. Are you interested in proceeding? Or do you wish to leave?"

She had already sucked him off and ate his cum. The goal was so close and she could feel the victory.

"Let me earn your trust," she said. "I want to work for you."

James Rizzo opened a nearby drawer and took out a blindfold along with some rope. It took Kelly's breath away to think about what would happen next.

***

By the time the blindfold was removed, her body was spread-eagled, with her hands and feet tied to each corner of the bed posts. The high heels were still on each foot. She looked around and saw that Rizzo was still there, setting up a video camera on a tripod. On the other end of the room was Cutter, stripping off his clothes.

"You look good in this position," James said with a pleasant smile. "Please excuse our new precautions. I've been hearing things and I want to be on the safe side."

There was a mirror on the ceiling and Kelly saw her naked body splayed and bound. She was confident, that no matter what, no one would be able to recognize her if this video ever got out. As soon as this was over, she'd color her hair back to its natural shade of dark brown. She'd let her hair down as usual. She'd keep her face natural again, with only light touches of makeup.

She was confident that if James ever saw her on the street as a detective, he'd never know the difference.

Knowing she was going to be fucked by Cutter was a difficult pill to swallow. It also gave a powerful sense of yearning to her needy pussy. She could feel her cunt pulsing as both men looked at it, and the video camera was pointed in her direction.

"What will you do with this recording?" she asked, forcing herself to be confident.

"Probably nothing. It'll remain in my private collection. I like certainty. Sucking my cock is one thing, but taking Cutter's dick, that's something else."

She forced a lustful expression. "If you wanted to see me fuck, all you had to do was make me an offer."

"You're free to leave anytime. But I love seeing women fucked in bondage. If you pass, you'll have earned my trust, and I'd love to keep you around. There's a certain charm about you that's very sexy. Now let's begin."

He turned on the video recorder and sat down to watch the makings of a homemade hardcore porn video.

Kelly's eyes turned to Cutter, who was naked as he walked towards her. The man's body was even more intimidating naked, with thick muscles and layers of fat. His cock was equally impressive and it hung down even though it was only half erect.

"Relax babe," Cutter said with a grin. "I told you I had a feeling that we'd fuck tonight. I'm not gonna lie, this is probably gonna hurt a little, but you'll get used to it."

"Make it hot for the camera then," she taunted.

She saw Cutter smile, positioning himself over her naked and vulnerable body. Once they were face to face, and her breasts mashed against his massive chest, her heart raced and her pussy throbbed. She could practically feel that erection pulsing over her open hole.

Kelly gasped when Cutter pressed the head of his engorged monstrous cock against the outside of her labia. She squirmed in bed, with her arms and legs reflexively pulling against the restraints, trying to break free. The bottom of her heels dug into the bed. But there was no getting out of this unless she broke and admitted she was a detective. With her spirit and unrelenting sexual desires at the moment, that wasn't going to happen.

Cutter pushed the head of his cock inside of her. "Jesus, lady, you're wet. Fucking drenched. You're one horny bitch, aren't you?"

"I'm wearing 'fuck-me' heels for a reason," she replied, with her eyes glancing at the ceiling-mirror to her hands and feet bound, with a naked man on top of her.

Just thinking and looking at her high heels gave her all the strength she'd need for this. Soon, victory would be hers, and so would all the glory of bringing these men down. Her pussy had never been wetter.

Cutter thrust himself deeper. "Last chance. You a cop? Or are you working for someone with more hostile intentions towards us?"

Their eyes were locked in a sexual battle of wills. Neither of them relented in this sexually compromising position. The cock remained buried deep within her, making Kelly gasp from the sensation of her pussy being stretched.

"Fuck me already," she said, in a way that sounded more like a challenge than anything else. "You don't feel that big."

He laughed. "My cock is 9 inches. You better save your breath, you'll need it."

Kelly's eyes widened once she heard those words. 9 inches. She was terrified and there was nothing she could do.

Her eyes rolled back as Cutter continued pushing his huge cock inside of her. It was agony. Every second was pain, but there was a beauty to it. Her vaginal walls were stretched in a way they had never been stretched before. Nerve endings inside her pussy were being stimulated with each plunge inward. It was a completely new experience and she had to surrender herself to it.

By the time the cock went all the way inside her, she was able to feel Cutter's dick in the lower end of her gut, a feeling she had never thought possible. It was a surreal moment for her. The man's eyes were almost sadistic, pulling out slowly, and Kelly felt relief until the man pushed it all the way back in. The process was repeated and she was officially being fucked by a man she was desperately trying to put in prison.

Slapping noises filled the room. His cock slammed against her body and the sound was distinctive and wet. Fluids from her body started gushing. There was no escaping this, so she tried her best to stay relaxed to relieve some of the pain.

Her moans and cries echoed louder than the hard fucking. Cutter grunted as well from each thrust into the detective's tight pussy. The large room became an echo chamber for the rough bondage sex.

In what sounded like a far distance -- even though it was only a few feet away -- Kelly heard footsteps pacing around the side. She glanced away from the man fucking her, towards the boss who had arranged this whole thing.

"You're a film star now," Cutter grinned, giving his hardest thrust yet, which made Kelly's toes curl.

Her eyes shifted back and forth, from the guy fucking her, to the video camera that was focusing on her tits and twisted facial expressions. The sexual denigration of her body was being saved for future use, and she could only imagine what would become of it. Her career could be ruined if it was ever discovered that she was the woman in this graphic recording. Everything she worked for would go down the drain.

Somehow, that risk only made her hornier. She knew she'd leave a massive cum stain on the bed once this was all over. Risky sex had long been a fantasy and desire of hers, and this was the pinnacle, as the bed made squeaky noises and their bodies made lewd slapping noises.

Worst of all, the more she relaxed herself, and the more Cutter continued pumping his large cock in and out of her body, the more she actually begged for it.

"Harder," she whispered in a low voice to hide her shame. "A little harder. Yes, just like that."

Pain soon became pleasure. It was still agony, but a big part of her enjoyed being a fuck toy for dangerous men. Screams escaped her lips. She tried her best to hold it in so that James and Cutter wouldn't have the satisfaction of having this recorded for their viewing entertainment, but it was pointless.

Her cries became louder and louder. The harder she was fucked, the louder she became. Kelly's eyes shifted from looking at Cutter on top of her, to the camera, to James with a smile on his face.

Detective's Rossii's face contorted with clenched teeth and tears streaming down her face. She squeezed the bedsheet with her hands. Her legs pushed, causing the sharp ends of the heels to rip into the bedsheet, and her toes curled too.

A loud scream came out of her mouth. It sounded like agony, but she was cumming like never before. It was a violent orgasm that ripped through her entire body.

"Fuck!" she screamed out. "Harder!!!"

Cutter obliged, fucking her pussy so hard that her eyes rolled back when she squirted. Every fiber of her body was focused on the intense pressure from her core. She could feel herself gushing streams of fluids from deep within her pussy, making a mess all over Cutter and soaking the bed.

After several squirts, Kelly's body went limp, and Cutter slowed down and stopped completely, pleased by his own work.

"What do you think, boss?" Cutter asked, with his hard-on still buried inside of the detective's now unresponsive body.

James Rizzo put the camera back on the tripod. "If she's a cop, then she deserves a promotion. If she's working for someone else, then she's incredibly tough. I trust her, for now. Hurry up. The meeting starts soon."

"You got it, boss."

Kelly had enough of her senses to focus on the last words Rizzo spoke. The meeting starts soon. She smiled at the knowledge that she had been accepted into this group, even as Cutter went back to thrusting into her spent pussy.

She could feel that giant cock pulsating. She could feel Cutter grunting directly over her mouth as his massive orgasm neared.

She closed her eyes, not wanting to look at him anymore. She focused on the feeling of the big cock thrusting deep. When she felt Cutter's body spasm, she knew that the inside of her pussy would soon be filled with a massive mess of fresh warm cum.

***

When it was over, her body was lifeless in bed. She didn't move for a moment, even as Cutter untied her from the restraints. Cum was all over the inside of her vagina. There was a big wet spot on the bed from her squirting.

"You awake?" Cutter grunted, lightly smacking her face.

Kelly came to her senses. "Stop hitting me or I'll kick you in the balls."

"You've already drained my balls anyway, so who gives a shit."

Naked and embarrassed, she used her hands to cover her tits, but she realized it was pointless. She had already been seen and used. She moved her hands away from her breasts when she felt a coating of cum. It was splashed all over her chest.

She used the dry part of her hand to wipe her face. Cum was splashed there too, mostly around her chin and left cheek. along with plenty of saliva.

'Asshole,' she muttered.

"Hey, what are you complaining about?" he countered, gesturing towards the bed. "Look at that fucking stain you left on the bed. The maid will have to clean it."

Her eyes opened wide and she remembered she had an important job to finish.

"Fuck, what time is it? Did everyone leave already?"

Cutter shook his head. "Time for you to get your shit and leave. We have a meeting in here. We'll let you know if anyone wants a dick sucking. You were a great fuck and the boss left a wad of cash on the table."

"I'll see you around," she said, making it back to her feet. "To be honest, that was the best sex I've had in years."

"Same here, hun."

Kelly was on wobbly legs as she tried to navigate the room in her heels. She lost her composure, but it was quickly coming back. Still naked, she regained control of her heels and made her way towards the table. Her gold mask was there along with a stack of hundred dollar bills.

She saw that Cutter's back was turned as he was still getting dressed in his suit. Kelly reached down towards the hidden compartments in each heel and found the openings. She had two tiny bugging devices. While Cutter put on his shirt, Kelly placed one device under the table, and another device under a desk.

A huge rush of adrenaline washed over her. She wore her mask and grabbed the cash, then she left the room.

'Worth it,' she said to herself, as she closed the door behind her.

Kelly made her way down the stairs in her gold mask and the ongoing orgy made her feel less ashamed about being naked. The intense orgasm took away her grace as her feet were still a bit wobbly. She was still keenly aware that cum decorated her breasts and nipples. She needed to find the bathroom.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12