All Comments on 'Detective in High Heels'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Special thanks to ExSoCalLaw for his advisory opinions.

As always, thanks to all the readers for reading this.

Heyall

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed the story. Hopefully we'll read more of the exploits (exploited?) of Detective Kelly soon.

noahbudienoahbudiealmost 5 years ago
Great story

Love the story. Would love to read about her taking down a brothel or getting gang banged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Detective Kelly, what a gal!!!!

One word. Series?

brokenlance13

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the opportunity to look at some of these stories before they are complete. Its my honor to lend ideas and critiques to an author as prolific as you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
this is a nudist story?

more like a 1950's stag magazine--but well done!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Nicely written

Not sure how giving a blowjob then having sex with camera recording makes her trustworthy. Cops get no blame for anything they have to do whilst undercover, and a rival gang would have used a woman experienced in sex anyway.

jen739jen739almost 5 years ago

Really enjoyed it! I’m hopeful we hear more of her exploits :)

writerjabwriterjabalmost 5 years ago
You write the best stories!

I know you don’t like sequels much, but it would be so good to see this foxy detective solve a few cases and fuck her way to the top. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

I Fucked the law and the law Cums. Hottest cop story ever! Don't leave us hanging, add another chapter or two. Thanks for this one!

lucky_oyelucky_oyealmost 3 years ago

This is so fucking hot! I think this one deserves a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked her strength. This feels like the beginning of a series of stories about our superhero.

(And thanks as well for not giving her big breasts. Someone normally athletic was a pleasant twist.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story! For the undercover suspense and sexual tension. She did what she had to do. Reminds me of the Detective Kimberly Grante story that you wrote. I hope you put that one back up as well.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I want to be an undercover detective ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22320 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...