Detective Pornstar Ch. 03: Panty Shield

Story Info
"I think my new badge number's the same as my Measurements."
9.4k words
4.66
9.5k
9
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Get in that office Cruz."

"Mister Mayor, I'm sorry if I humiliated you." Childlike tone maintained, punished or not, "I was only making certain Mister G was seeing that I was staying in character as Babee. You know that if I don't, I risk getting civilians hurt."

"I know this, Cruz. You may have made detective but from what I understand you were never sworn in. Let's fix that error."

Within Captain Bettinger's office the captain had just stepped back in after cleaning himself up. Coping the best, he could he closed his blinds to avoid his people looking in to witness his temperament. Ashamed of everything he needed a drink, including drinking on the job. In sitting down, he removed a bottle of Jim Beam from a desk drawer and poured himself a small tumbler. Downing it he prepared to repeat. As his door burst open the ever-luscious Calliope Cruz was guided in by Bernie Foster. Even in her walk she shuffled like a clueless bimbo. Far from it but good at her job in every which way. Detective skills, Drama Queen, Seductress! To name only a few!

"Finish swearing her in. That shield handed to her means nothing until it's official."

"WAIT! What about Burgundy and Luis? They weren't official either." She frets cozying up to the mayor's arm. In her nearness Bernie Foster catches a whiff of dried cum upon her.

"Of course! Let's call them in and get this over with. Cruz here needs a shower."

"Oh, spew!" Pooh! "It's just another day at the orifice." She dances while rubbing up on Bernie's side. He was trying to be professional but even his guard was coming down. It was bad enough that this Gabriel was forcing their hands in letting Calliope wear so little. If anything! The public backlash would be a P.R. nightmare. He knew the local News outlets could not show footage of the earlier conference due to her risqué attire and attitude. But obvious editing would still create a media frenzy.

"Bernie?" Captain Bettinger nudges the Jim Beam bottle in his direction, "I know drinking on the job is against the rules but after the last two hours I feel like getting drunk. Join me before it gets any worse?"

The good mayor eyes the bottle, "Under the conditions I do believe a nip is called for."

Babee immediately erupts bouncing in step, her monster mounds swirling in two different directions, "I have two nips. Get me drunk! Get me drunk!"

"Of course, you do, Young Lady." Bernie pulls away snatching up the bottle, drinking directly out of it to satisfy his frustrations.

"It's almost empty. We can play Spin the Bottle. I always get really, really, really dizzy watching it. Round and round it goes! Where Babee stops she always hoes." She giggled. Hearing her the Mayor chokes and spits the whiskey to his left before obtaining a tissue from Bettinger's desk to wipe his mouth.

Bettinger sighs and puts his hand up, "Cruz? Not another word." He then picks up his desk phone and calls out, "Bydweider? Find Burgundy Jones and Luis Santos. Have them come to my office immediately. Is Commissioner Meade still out there? Ask her in as well. No luck tracing that Gabriel's call, eh? McClure has it under control?" Response dull, "Somehow I doubt that. Keep me posted if anything more occurs." Hanging up Donald swallows the leftover whiskey from his glass and sets it aside.

Calliope leans forward over Bettinger's desk with an index finger to her lips proving her silence as ordered. As he settles in his seat quietly, she tilts her gaze at the mayor catching him looking at her ass. She wiggles barely covered bottom until he looks up to see her finger hushing his speech. From there she points at her choker then her ears before motioning her palm through the air to let them know Gabriel was likely listening in through the choker's cameo. Bettinger nodded his comprehension.

"So, who is this, Gabriel?" Bettinger selected his words well to make conversation.

"Obviously a madman." Foster adds his own improv which was the truth. "Taking innocent lives just to prove he can control this poor woman."

"Mister G does control me Mister B. I have to do whatever he says until we track him down."

"How long can we possibly let Cruz here run around the streets of Miami in her underwear?"

"Or nekkie." She points out rolling her eyes.

"Can you imagine what kind of publicity this will bring on? Church groups will deem her the Devil's Daughter. They will call out the government for even allowing this charade. The second she's forced to have sex in the streets there will be riots. This poor woman will be raped day and night."

"Awww! Thank you for caring about Babee, Bernie. That means a lot. Of rapes that is! Babee can squeal with it. Deal with it. Babee has to."

"Of course, Miss Cruz." The mayor adjusts his tie at her brilliant big brown eyes looking all puppy dog.

"Calliope?"

"Yes, Donny?"

"It may come to that. I'm not quite sure how to protect you. I don't believe this Gabriel will allow you to have a garrison of armed officers surrounding you."

"I can handle myself Donny. I worry more that I can never go undercover again. My face will be easy to recognize. And my cute bottom, and my big boobies."

"You are correct, Miss Cruz. I fear your career will need to be cut and dry law enforcement after all of this. However, this all turns out please know that we will stand behind you."

"You're standing behind me right now. You should join Mister B, Donny." She twerks her butt cheeks while winking. Foster's eyes darting between professionalism and lust was waning fast. This woman was exquisite in every way imaginable. Donny finished off his tumbler and actually licked the rim of the glass. "Donny? Stop doing that I might need licked too. See? My tumbler is calling out to you now because I'm jealous." Twerkathon! If Donald didn't have such a migraine, or a huge erection, he might laugh.

"Forgive me, Miss Cruz. I will try my best to avoid eye contact with your personable areas."

Calliope stood up straight then twists in step to face him. Her wrist held in her left-hand forces muscular biceps to crush her melons together as she pouts at his trial run at avoiding checking her out. Epic fail! "No can do! I like it when people look at me like how you're looking at me right now, Mister BFF." Bernie Foster Forever! "It makes me all warm inside. Wet too! Tingly even!"

"OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE WOMAN!" Sweating profusely Bernie Foster removes a hanky from his coat pocket and dabs his forehead, "This is going to be a long election year."

Bettinger offered his Beam bottle up one last time, but Bernie opts to decline. He was having enough trouble as it was without the effects of alcohol defiling his better judgment.

"Calliope?" Bettinger lowers his gaze, "About everything that happened earlier at roll call, we should all be ashamed of ourselves. You may have went along with it because of Gabriel's threats but I've known you a good long while now. You may be flirty as all get out, but I know damned well you're a good girl."

"Not any morrrre." She tilts her profile to the left and fidgets. "Babee baaaaad! Need spanky!"

"Thirty-five Cops were duped into behaving terribly toward you Calliope. The scars will never heal."

"Not all of them were terrible. I'll write down who and you can call their names twice tomorrow." She bats her eyelashes at Bettinger. He knew she meant him and was only trying to cheer him up. In her own thoughts she couldn't agree more with him. She would continue this act as long as necessary, but her scars would indeed mount up. Duty meant everything to Calliope "Princess" Cruz. Before her thoughts could become clouded a knock on the captain's door found Burgundy, Luis, and Commissioner Meade asking for entry. A swift wave inside the group filed in and closes the door. Burgundy immediately threw her arms around her friend.

"You okay, C.C?"

"I'm fine B.J."

Santos snickers mimicking the nickname, "B.J.! Why did I never think of that before now?"

"And they're making you a detective?" Burgundy grimaces coldly!

"Alright settle it down. Let's do this swearing in the right way. Commissioner will you do the honors?"

"After today, dare I say it, you all deserve this. In the days ahead I know you will bring this Gabriel to justice. It is indeed my pleasure. If you will repeat after me?" She takes a deep breath and begins, " On my honor, I will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions. I will always uphold the constitution, my community, and the agency I serve."

The three follow her every word until finished. In response Bettinger chimes in, "Welcome Detectives Third Grade."

"I was really cutesy in the third grade." Babee giggled turning to the mayor with an added, "I had piggy tails and sucked my teachers' thumb. At least he said it was his thumb, the class was playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey. I was the donkey that day so I was blindfolded." So wrong! So, not the truth! Everyone cringed at her admission until she looked confused holding her thumb to her lips. "Maybe it was at the police academy. That's right! It was roleplay day, but I was the only one dressed like a little girl."

"You're ate up, Cruz." Burgundy frowned.

"I was! I was Strawberry Shortcake that day. They couldn't get enough of me. Everyone had a sweet tooth. I was covered in whip cream. Wait a minute! I don't recall any... I swore I felt them shake their cans. Darn blindfold!"

It was difficult not to laugh even under the circumstances. Calliope was doing as Gabriel insisted. Babee 24/7. Frustrated by her partner Burgundy Jones shook her head and hugged Calliope one last time.

"I'm beside you every step of the way Babee."

Concurring Luis adds, "And I'm on your other side. The good one."

"Thank you, guys. Babee wuv you all."

Bettinger paused long enough to puff his cheeks like balloons then clear his throat. While they were reciting the Oath of Honor, he had written down a message for them to read. With his own finger to his lips to quiet them he shows them the note.

"Check out her apartment for any missed clues." He directs it to Burgundy and Luis, peripheral for Calliope to avoid reading it up close. "Forensics has that torched drone."

Babee poses an index finger to stop them. Wagging her finger, she lets them know not to get nosey by tapping her nose. Another point to her choker then to open air and finally to her eyes to inform them that Gabriel was likely watching and listening. The group changed the subject immediately. Luckily, they each had a pretty good game face going on.

"Jones? You and Cruz have to meet with the State's Attorney over Cartucci. They need to go over your statements." Bettinger prompts.

"That should go over well with Babee in her hot pink doilies." Burgundy looked worried.

"I need a shower first. Babee smell like sex. I love my new perfume."

"Semen by Estee Lauder." Luis chuckled, "Or is that Easy Layer?" Not one person laughed. Calliope merely flipped her tongue at him.

Bettinger nods, "Enough jokes! Not at a time like this. Cruz? Hit the showers. I'll stall the State's Attorney. Do not go into detail of Cartucci's rape. If they get any thoughts that you instigated his seduction that can weigh in his favor."

"How can he get off after holding sixteen young girls prisoner and selling them. Money trails easy to follow." Burgundy adds.

"He won't get off. What we need is for him to tell us who the Buyers were. My worry is the Buyer's will be out for blood."

Luis raises his hand as if he needed to. Something had bothered him from earlier at roll call. Bettinger pointing at him as the others gaze his direction led to further communication. Luis smirked a bit, darting his glances around the room, "Anyone curious if this Gabriel is acting alone?" He poses a finger at the Commissioner, "He was talking to all of us. Texting others. Then, shooting flowerpots in the Commissioner's garden. Makes one wonder if he's chewing gum too."

Bettinger and Meade pucker as one noting that Luis had a point. That might be their first clue. Burgundy reacts to his idea and grabs him by the shirt dragging him out of the office. Once away from Babee's choker she grins at him, "Off to a good start Detective Santos. Let's you and I drive over to Meade's garden and check for ballistics." Without admitting where they were going the fledgling detectives raced out of the precinct.

Bettinger had a good idea where they were headed. As did Commissioner Meade who began to text her mate until Babee stops her with a hand over the cell. Shaking her head with a leery expression Meade reconsidered. Feeling her cameo vibrate Calliope points at it. It was barely audible but noticed. She had a feeling Gabriel wanted to talk.

"Babee needs to get all wet and soapy. Can Babee go now Daddy Donny?"

Wincing he growls, "GO! BYDWEIDER?????? Get Gary Conway in here. We still need to discuss his taking bribes."

Meade winces, "I thought his name was Gordan Conway."

"Gordan Garrison Conway." Bettinger scowled, "Half the force calls him by Gary. His name even sounds like a career criminal. Good Lord! Belay that Bydweider. I'll deal with him after the Inquiry."

Babee slips away after caressing the mayor on the cheek and tugging at his tie. The looks he received by Meade and Bettinger made him grab the Jim Beam bottle for another swig. Bernie had changed his mind.

Calliope walked amongst friends. In the precinct her fellow Officers admired her decision just as much as they admired her flesh. Some praised her quietly for her bravery. Others apologizing yet again for their actions. In her slow journey toward the locker room, she feels her choker vibrate.

Her cell phone vibrating next she answers immediately, "What now Gabey?"

"An officer will bring you a micro-Bluetooth to wear in your ear. Wear it wherever you go so I may be with you."

"Thanks for lowering the boom box volume you normally speak to me in. My ears appreciate it. Can I shower my stank off in peace?"

"Of course, my pet! Freshen up and be the alluring creature I expect you to represent."

"You do know I have a busy day ahead of me, right? I have to meet with Cartucci's Lawyers and answer any questions concerning his arrest. How can I do my job if I'm at your beckon call?"

"You will be given room to perform your necessary business. The attorney's will be well aware of your situation including my demands of you. They cannot in any good conscience hold what I dictate of you as an offense. Regardless, I demand you perform as Babee Ramirez as instructed. Do not deviate or I will be cross."

"Right! I might need fresh undies. Showering is pointless if my undies wrinkle up noses Gabey."

"I will see to it a care package is delivered with a variety of options. Stiletto heels as well. Never again will you wear tennis shoes or pumps."

"Those are going to give me blisters."

"DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME." Back to bellowing she cringed.

"Babee not argue. Just saying! May I go shower now?"

"Yes! Shower in the men's locker room."

"Somehow I knew you would do that to me."

"Your new identity is Detective Pornstar. Go above and beyond the call of duty."

"If I catch an STD, I swear the day I find you I'm going to..."

"Worry should that day arrive. Know this, I am watching out for you. Facial recognitions on my end will immediately direct me to medical reports. I will advise those with any STD that should they violate you it will be a death sentence on their part. Even during roll call I had foreseen the files on every officer in your precinct. All clear!"

"That's comforting. Mind making guys use condoms more often. I like them lambchop ones. With ribs."

"NEVER!"

Her call ends abruptly as the silence makes her growl under her breath. Finally, she inhales deeply and inflates her cheeks, chalking her situation up to not having much choice here. Off to the men's room she went. Entering unknown territory, she held her latest breath and just barged right on in. Beyond the door were stand up urinals where two off duty cops were relieving their bladders. Having heard the situation, the two men looked at each other before deciding on how best to welcome her.

"Hey there, Cruz."

"Hi Rudy. I'd ask what's shakin' but I already know." Wiggling behind them on her search for the shower room the second officer, Darius Glover, a 30 something African American washed his hands and looked back at Rudy Biggs with bulging eyes. He couldn't believe how cool and collected Calliope Cruz was being under the stress of a serial bomber forcing her actions.

"Are you alright, Cruz?" Biggs a 34-year-old Caucasian with a buzzcut hairstyle zipped up.

"Been better Biggsy. Babee will live. Do either of you have any body wash and a towel I can borrow?"

"Bar soap." Biggs spoke up, "Not into that body wash stuff. Doesn't feel manly."

"I've got a spare towel." Glover offers moving into the locker area. The two men return with gifts to the Goddess.

"So why are you showering in the guy's locker room?" Biggs narrowed his eyes as she accepts her useful hygiene product.

"Dukes of Hazards of the job!" She made a boxing motion, "I'm following orders to the Mr. T. I don't want anyone else to get hurt because no one stood up to Gabriel."

"I don't call what you're doing as standing up to him Calliope." Biggs added, "You're being used. I'm afraid to admit it but I know darn well a few guys from roll call jumped at the chance to... you know. Heard them bragging!"

"Fuck me? Babee not naïve! I know guys want me." She stepped into the large shower room with four showerheads and hung her towel from the water on a hook. Removing her hot pink panties with her badge still pinned to them she delicately sits them aside on the hook next to her towel. Her pink bra followed unveiling her enormous but gravity defying tits. The guys could only sigh at witnessing such sculpted perfection. Starting the shower she squeals at the abrupt cold, her eyes bright and dancing as she expresses her shock.

Glover fidgets, "Even though we weren't part of roll call I think we all wanted cold showers after earlier. Sorry to say we were looking through the windows."

"Hey Darius? Let's give Cruz here some privacy. We owe her that much seeing as what she's sacrificing to keep that bomber in check. Mad respect Calliope!"

"Thanks! I'm fine if you want to watch me hide behind studs, I mean suds." Babee pouts slightly, "Is it strange that I don't want to be alone?"

"Not really." Glover puckers, "You're probably scared shitless."

"Not really! I was raised to be tough. Babee can handle anything."

Biggs shakes his head, "Careful what you brag about Cruz. It might bite you on the ass."

"I hope not. I think Mister G wants me to be his trophy slut. Teeth marks on my tushy might look unattractive."

"Not to me." Glover grins then clears his throat at Rudy's glare, "Just sayin'!"

Soaping her body, she cleans away the stickiness of long dried cum. Glover watches her every glossy move while Biggs shy's away a bit out of respect. Calliope merely performed her task. It was good to feel normal again. Qhile cleansing her tits and inner thighs she felt her choker vibrate. Rolling her eyes, she knew Gabriel must be listening in and was encouraging her to tease. Turning her back to the officers she made a valiant attempt to wash her back. Contorting her upper body to reach her butt cheeks. While prying her ass apart in her stance both men noted her adorably perfect anal cavity. It was a thing of beauty.

"Can I trouble one of you Biggs strong men to help me wash my back?"

Glover chuckled at her use of Rudy's name in her request. With a motion of hands to "Go for it." Biggs scowled. Uncertain whether he should she merely remained in her contortion and bats her eyes at Rudy. With a respected, "I can't believe I'm doing this." he stepped toward her but maintained enough distance to not get wet. Scooting back Calliope began to hand him the soap. Well-orchestrated she drops the bar of soap on the tile floor and offers a giddy "Whoopsie!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers