Detective Pornstar Ch. 03: Panty Shield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Did I bring it up us having sex? At least not out loud." He offered a queer expression then lowers his gaze to his crotch. In doing so Burgundy unintentionally looked realizing the tent boasting his erection.

"Dammit, Luis!" Charging away from him fuming she moved to the welded ladder going up the side which was still lowered slightly. Sizing up the distance of being able to climb to reach the ladder, it was then she heard Luis point something out.

"You see what I see?"

"You better not be looking at my ass."

"That was three seconds ago. Look up. I see a piece of cloth dangling from metal."

Squinting against the sun she shadows her eyes with her left hand, "Dang Luis. 20/20 much?"

"I have a good eye for..."

"Uh-huh! Eyes up before I punch you." She knew he was staring at her ass again.

"Sorry, I can't help it." He whines as she rubs her palms together. Standing directly below the first welded step she shakes her head. No way was she going to jump high enough to reach it. Before she can say anything Luis bends down and ducks his head between her legs and lifts her up. She yelped at his sudden burst of inspiration. Raising her into the air she plants her palms on the tower's shell.

"I need to get higher."

"Stand up on my shoulders. I'll steady you."

Groaning she tries to gain leverage using her heels on his chest and palming the tower itself. Alas, to no avail! Without warning Luis grabs her hips and whirls her around. She understood the reasoning but hated the position. Her crotch was now smothering his face.

"Now press your back against the tower." She heard him advise through muffled voice, feeling his mumbling lips roll over her labia. No underwear beneath made it that much more sensitive.

"Luis if I feel you inhaling my snatch, I'm going to kick you in the balls when I get down."

She reaches back as he encourages her to inch her weight up along the warm metal hull of the tower. Each inch scaled he uses his own hands and strength to prod her ever higher. Once her feet are on his shoulders, she stretches the final few inches to grip the iron step. Her inner strength pulled herself up until she could continue her journey. Out of sight of Luis she dared to grin. It was pretty damned funny, but it worked.

Step after step she climbed until reaching the ring of gridiron ledge gifting a walkway around the tower's circumference. Careful not to look down she made her way crawling toward the fluttering piece of camouflaged cloth. Reaching it she reaches into her shirt pocket for a rubber glove. Using it to protect any trace of DNA. It was easy to see blood on it. Curling it up she peels her glove over it as protection hoping that in itself would not contaminate it. She didn't think to bring a baggy.

Refusing to look down Burgundy calls out, "I got the cloth. Let's hope we make a good first impression on our first day as detectives."

Hearing her he replies, "Right! Don't fall. The impression would be bad." He looks at the grass and cringes. She rolled her eyes knowing exactly what he meant. Easing her way back to the ladder she gets her handhold and feet in place to head down.

"Make sure you do catch me if I fall." She becomes jittery.

"I'm afraid to touch you now. Quit sending me mixed signals."

"Ugggh! Why you Jones? Why you?" At halfway down she hears people talking. Stopping to glance down she spots Luis and three young men conversing. All had their cellphones out. Rolling her eyes at the first thought she had, another impression. "I better not see this on Facebook." Looking down again after two more steps Luis shows her his cell screen. The three young men also shared their mini monitors.

"We have our Shooter." Luis beams up at her showing pictures the boys had taken of the Sniper.

"After all I just did? I fucking hate you, Santos."

The boys laughed with Luis. At the bottom step she launches herself off into his arms. Catching her in midair her chest crushed into his, eyes meeting. At first bright and joyous then cold and hard.

"You think we're on Dancing with the Stars or what?"

"Nope! Dancing with the Stairs." Ladder!

Even she decided to laugh.

********

Back at the 3rd. Precinct! It was about to get awkward!

"Alright, Gentlemen if I may have your attention. Before we get started let me clear something up."

"Where is Officer Cruz, Captain?"

"Let me finish, Mister Pozer. This is for both you and assistant D.A. Belcher. As you are aware if you kept up with the News my newly appointed Detective Calliope..."

Pozer chuckles, "Pornstar? That's rich."

"Keep your crude comments to yourself Julian. Please continue, Captain Bettinger." Prompted Assistant DA Norman Belcher, a fit man in his mid-thirties.

"Thank you, Norman. As you both are quite aware this city is under siege by a bomber named Gabriel. His demands are being upheld until we get a good grasp as to his identity. The mayor approved of this..."

"Until the Governor nixes it." Pozer frowns.

"If he does, we abide and hope we all see the light of day. Until that time Detective P... Cruz..." He catches his error, "...will do what is required. That means as you know her attire. Her entire disposition maintained as threatened. The recent florist bombing made his point clear to all of us. Therefore, I ask you both to not judge my detective harshly over what she's voluntarily doing to save innocent lives. If I have my way the woman will get a medal for this."

"For her ability to satisfy men?" Pozer shakes his head with a withheld laugh. "That doesn't sound like a reliable detective to me. This only helps my client's case."

"Another word about my best detective, I'll risk my job and give you a black eye. Got me Pozer?" Tape recorder on Julien simply smiles. Donald Bettinger wasn't even worried, everyone including judges in the city hated this weasel.

Just outside the door the sound of giggling crossed their path like an echo, "Pozer? Try Hoser."

Reacting Julian Pozer waves his arm wide toward the door, "Do join us Ms. Cruz. Or should I refer to you as Ms. Ramirez?"

"Babee is fine. Yes, I am." She pushed her way in and leans against the door jam with a seductive impression, "Babee is here in case enquiring minds want to know."

Pozer ignores her allure with antagonism, "I smelled that crappy perfume a mile away." He still fought a hard on, as did the assistant District Attorney.

"Pretty Larceny is not crappy. Check your armpits Meanie."

"Can we get on with this farce?"

"Have a seat, Detective Cruz." Donny waves her in.

She attempted to sit in his lap until he gruffly points to a seat next to him. With a pouty face Calliope took the hint seating herself. "I'm not sitting in his lap." A sneer and a tongue razz let Julien Pozer know her distaste for him.

"Unbelievable. This woman made Detective?" Pozer grunts, "She must have fucked her way through the Academy." Donny once again palmed Calliope's mouth so she didn't repeat her earlier admission of antics at the Police Academy.

"That's enough Julian. Ask your questions and get this over with. Without being snide."

"Gotcha." Pozer grumbles toward Belcher, "Ms. Cruz?"

"Babee." She smiles nibbling her lower lip.

"Ms. Babee, footage of your arrest of my client Renaldo Cartucci goes beyond Undercover protocol. How do you explain seducing my client and calling it routine police work?"

"I did what was necessary to give our team the time needed to rescue sixteen young girls."

"That you allegedly tie to my client?"

"Of course! He rented the warehouse and loading dock the girls were found in."

"Renting a warehouse and enslaving young women are two different things. My client suggests that one of his hired helpers was purposing illegal operations behind his back. If anyone had opened the other trucks in the dock, they might have found the legal goods belonging to my client. Of all things sporting equipment."

"Yay! A racket for a Racketeer."

Assistant DA Belcher smirked at her jest. He had a hard time not staring at her heaving bosom, Calliope was breathtaking. Finally, professionalism won over and he looked at his documents. Her tapping nails continually lured him back in. A tie was adjusted numerous times.

"We did acquire a laptop that showed a money transfer to the Cayman's." Bettinger points out.

"Yes. For sporting goods. My client was preparing to retire and leave his business to his sister."

"Sporting goods for sporting woods?" Babee simply stared wide-eyed without blinking.

"At any rate. The footage I viewed appeared that you were leading my client on. Giggling and tempting him until he took it upon himself to enjoy you."

"With a hunting knife?"

"Not once did I witness you begging him to stop. Even when he himself removed his clothing."

"Nose means no." She poses a brow with a stern look, still without a single blink.

Pozer nods feeling in charge, "A broken nose at that. Surgery will be required."

"Ooooo! Can I play nurse? I have a big thermometer I can shove up his butt."

Bettinger grabs her hand to prevent her annoying nails tapping nervously on the table, "No you cannot play nurse. How do you not break a nail?"

"Well, I use a special polymer made from Gorilla glue and... monkey business." She looks to her lap mischievously as if to imply her juiciness as that added texture. The DA halted her story before she could go any further.

"Finish this up Mr. Pozer."

"There were two other Undercover Operatives were there not?"

Before Bettinger can make any excuses a knock on the door leads to a cautiously ducking head peering in. Burgundy Jones motions the captain out before he could invite her in for her own testimonial. Excusing himself Donald stood up, stepped away, and closed the door behind him.

"About time you two got back. What did you find out?"

"Turned ballistics in. We also found the Sniper's nest. A piece of bloody cloth was left behind. It's with Forensics to analyze and identify the blood." She whispers.

"Good work. Even if we both know that sniper was not this Gabriel, we can track the actual shooter to get an idea who Gabriel might really be. Great first impression Jones. Where's Santos?"

"Bathroom stall."

"At a time like...?" She shows him the motion of a hand job, "Like I said at a time like this?"

"Let's just say he and I agree to disagree. Mostly me!"

"Wonderful! Let's get back in there before Cruz hops up on the table to strip."

"That would be amusing."

"NOT!"

Entering the two discover Babee sitting in the Assistant D.A.'s lap toying with his tie, "So, I make certain that I apply lots of hard undercoating before I paint my nails."

"Get off the District Attorney's lap." Bettinger growled as Pozer shook his head in disbelief.

"My case just gets easier and easier. Have a seat, Ms. Jones. Glad you could make it."

Babee points at Pozer, "His lap is vacant."

Burgundy sneered at her friend with a stare that could kill. The Inquiry would go on for an extended hour. Santos would join them. Babee would point at Bettinger saying, "Only lap left."

The Assistant DA would praise Babee for her attention to detail. Absorbing every emotion, every succulent word, every acted-out reaction. Burgundy would hold her head in her hands. Bettinger kept his eyes closed and pictured Aruba. Luis? Cheesy grin and lots of agreeable nods.

Pozer had a strong case. Not airtight but strong. His client would be pleased.

"OH! Did you all see my shiny new badge? It's my Panty Shield."

Inspected thoroughly the A.D.A. thanked Babee for her service with a pat to her badge. Beneath the table out of sight, of course. Norman Belcher was known for his affinity toward the Miami strip clubs. This was the next best thing to being there. Pozer dared to take a cell pic of it to add to his case, also under the table. Bettinger plopped his head into his arms on realizing Burgundy Jones had the right idea.

"Naptime." Babee casts her thumb at her Captain and friend then places that thumb in her mouth sucking on it.

Reaching over to caress her badge one last time A.D.A. Belcher mutters, "That badge really is shiny." She widened her thighs and nodded rapidly, continuing to suck her thumb, her middle finger of the same hand pointed at Pozer.

"I believe I've heard and seen enough." Julien Pozer stood up and used his briefcase to mask his tented erection, "Good day gentlemen and Porn Stars. I will see you all in court."

Luis grinned at her seductive suckling and leaped up from his chair, "I need to use the restroom again." Belcher sat with Babee another ten minutes and exhaled on her badge to shine it up. Burgundy Jones had to drag her partner away kicking and screaming. Sadly, Luis occupied the bathroom stall right next to Julien Pozer. The grunting sounded ferocious. Bettinger entering to splash cool water on his face heard both men and closed his eyes. Gabriel? Listening in over the surveillance cameras in the closed conference room had a good maniacal laugh.

"Aruba does sound better and better."

Until Donald Bettinger realized the word RUB was within ArubA.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers