Detective Pornstar Ch. 06: Babee Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers

"Babeeing you?" Bettinger cocked a brow.

"Right! I need my independence. Even at home I'm being a dirty little cop."

"We've heard. Gabriel isn't giving any of us the chance to do the right thing. Let's just make the best of this and figure out how to catch this guy."

"We will catch this, Gabriel." Dre looked at Calliope with sincerity.

Bydweider stepped back in with an urgent glint in his eye. "You might want to watch the morning news." He reclaimed his remote and turned on a mounted television. All eyes went to CNN reporters.

"Ooo! It's Anderson Pooper." Babee snickered. "Anyone notice CNN could stand for SINNIN'?"

"Not now Babee." Bettinger clamped a palm over her mouth.

"Late breaking news from both Florida and Washington DC, a terrorist calling himself Gabriel has taken 5 lives thus far in the Sunshine State. Dade County detective, Calliope Cruz became subject to this Gabriel's demands. Beware the video we are about to show you. Under Federal Law we are required to blur out certain content but..." Anderson hesitated listening through his earpiece, "A first for this network! FCC involuntarily approved; CNN will now show you the unedited unmasked version of last night's events with Florida Governor Jae Busch. We ask you to understand that this network is merely cooperating with authorities. The terrorist Gabriel has issued deadly repercussions should anything concerning Detective Cruz be edited. The President will have a press conference later in the day to express his concerns and to safeguard the public. We ask you not to panic. Authorities have communicated with Washington to obtain permission in allowing Detective Cruz to perform her duties as Gabriel has demanded. We owe this woman our deepest gratitude. As I've said be prepared for what you are about to see. We will ask that you keep your children from viewing this. We will pause a moment to allow you to ready yourself before watching." Anderson stared off into a void for two solid minutes before returning to his audience. "Here is the footage acquired from Dade County."

Over the next five minutes are dramatic scenes of riot and calming respect. Calliope Cruz and reporter Trish Toliver addressing the situation in the nude after Trish was nearly raped in the chaos. The Governor doing his best to relax the citizens in their confusion and outcry was met with stress.

Dre Mosley puckered at Calliope's bravado. There was more to this Puerto Rican goddess than acting like a ditz. CC swallowed dryly at seeing herself on the news. Her only thoughts were that her mother would see her at her worst. She pouted knowing she would get a call very soon from mommy. The tears would follow.

"As you can see Detective Cruz took control of her destiny bravely and with respect to the city she loves. Yes, Detective Cruz is being forced to live her life in the nude as per Gabriel's commands. In doing so Gabriel has sworn not to set off further bombs taking more lives. Affiliate KZEX Reporter Trish Toliver has voluntarily shown her support of Calliope Cruz newly christened as Detective Pornstar by Gabriel. She too has gone nude to make the Detective feel less alone in her new world. Miami Mayor Bernie Foster has pleaded with the public to be as equally supportive without adding to more indecent exposure. We will keep you posted as the story continues. CNN will be there as the President consoles the loss of lives and declares his thoughts on the matter. Now, on to other stories..."

Depressed, Bydweider shut the TV off and left the room. Captain Bettinger stood pale for a moment then cleared his throat dryly. "You made the World News."

"The entire planet just saw me and Trish nakie." Calliope shivered.

"It's only going to get harder Calliope."

"As hard as Dre is getting, standing behind me?"

Bettinger nearly looked, but instead shook his head tossing up a hand. "On your own time Mosley."

"It's okay Mosey. I know it can't be helped. I'm a Pornstar now. I'm afraid to hear what the world is going to think."

"We deal with it as it comes." Bettinger sighed.

"It's going to come and come hard." She winked at Mosley as her hand gently patted his crotch. He rubbed his goatee trying his best not to grin, but Babee broke his demeanor. He had perfect teeth. Turning with cell in hand she stepped out of the room to make a call. The call was not going to be favorable.

"I'm tough Cap! But that is one fine ass woman."

"Yeah!" Bettinger closed his eyes, "We all know things won't go our way. Just try and keep it in your pants."

"Bulletproof!" Riiiiight!

********

"What do you mean you're refunding me my premium instead of buying me a new car? It was only four years old." Babee was in hiding at the moment. Calliope was pissed. "Yes, I realize you're called American Family, and you have a duty to honor the name to the families of America by being family friendly. I'm saving those American's bitch. I've been with you people for eight years. Only now because I'm forced to be naked for possibly the rest of my life, you're saying I'm not family friendly? Does Walt Disney own you pricks? Hello? Hello?" She lowered her cell growling, "What the fuck!"

"CALM YOURSELF, DETECTIVE PORNSTAR."

"Not now Gabriel. I need a car thanks to your ass."

"A CAR YOU SHALL HAVE."

"What? You're buying me a new car now?"

"NOT EXACTLY! HOWEVER, YOUR COOPERATION MUST BE REWARDED."

"Meaning what? A bus pass for life? I'd never get off that bus and you know it."

Distracted by a loud whistle Calliope turned to see a Cuban gentleman dressed in a white and red t-shirt with low rider jeans showing off his underwear. A red bandana on his head with dark sunglasses propped up on top of it aimed to get her attention.

"You the Pornstar?" Duh! 90% nude wasn't a telltale sign? Other officers took interest as he approached her with hands held in front of him to show he was no threat. He dangled a set of keys from his right hand.

"Do I look like a Pornstar?" Babee frowned. "Did I blind you?"

"Fucking Aye you do. Nice headlights!" He circled her with saliva drooling down his chin and a hefty erection honoring her. "Bumper's not so bad neither. Me? I prefer a full trunk."

"Who are you?"

"I work at No Cigar Autobody. Totally legit!" He emphasized! "I'm Raoul! Two days ago, me and my crew were ordered to paint and set you up with a new ride."

"Gabriel?" She called out to him tapping her choker, "Is this thing on?"

"YES, DETECTIVE?"

"Is this new car stolen?"

"IMPOUNDED BUT YES. THE CAR BELONGED TO RENALDO CARTUCCI. HE NO LONGER NEEDS IT. YOU HOWEVER DO."

"Wonderful!" Calliope took the keys from Raoul, turned and strutted toward the front door. Raoul watching her ass darting seductively from side to side signed a Catholic hand gesture mumbling, "In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen!" Although a religious man he was lusting hard. Of course, he also worked at a Chop Shop. He needed work. Legit his ass! Repent! Repent! Repent!

Leaving the precinct Calliope stepped out into the sun for the first time naked for public display. At the curb sat a bright pink 2023 Camaro sport with another Cuban man inside behind the wheel. Grinning at her with swagger he honked the horn. From the horn came the sound of Pink's song Get the Party Started. He then turned on the built-in siren which looped Betty Boops classic Boop-Oop-a-Doop" over and over with the flashing light in the rear window.

"You have got to be kidding me." She huffed at Gabriel. "For Mwah?"

"ENJOY YOUR NEW CAR DETECTIVE. SHOULD YOU WRECK IT I WILL GET YOU ANOTHER."

"Lucky me." Joining her outside Captain Bettinger, Mosley, Burgundy, Luis, and Roper looked on in awe. The car was an expensive looking eyesore.

"What's with the Mary Kay mobile?" Luis scratched his head toward Burgundy.

Roper chuckled, "I wonder if it runs on Pepto Bismol?"

"Luckily we can drive my Escalade." Mosley shook his head at Bettinger. "I'm not riding with the Pink Panther." In the distance an officer pointed out smoke coming from the parking garage across the street. Bettinger like his name was a betting man. "That would be your car on fire." Mosley creased his brow cursing then darted across the street trying not to get run over.

Burgundy and Luis circled the Camaro noting the features. Chrome wheels. Bulletproof glass. Hello Kitty seat covers and floormats, the works.

Raoul waved his friend out of the car allowing Calliope to peer inside. In bending over in front of them her G-string squeezed up inside her labia so that her lips were curled to each side. Looking at each other the Cuban boys grinned from ear to ear. Until Donald Bettinger stepped in between them.

"Where did you get this car Gentlemen?"

"It was brought to our shop by a masked man. He told us to await a call to know what to do with it. A guy called the shop and gave us instructions. Money was sent to our banks." The other Cuban, Manuel was open.

"Does your shop have surveillance cameras?"

"It does."

"I want the footage of the man who delivered it to you."

"We can bring it to you." Raoul nodded.

"No, I'll send my detectives to give you boys a lift home." Luis and his new partner Nick Barbarosa were then ordered to be their chauffeurs. The four of them left Calliope sitting in her fuzzy pink seat cover. She noted a tiny dash cam.

"YOU LOOK MAGNIFICENT IN YOUR NEW RIDE DETECTIVE."

"Peeping on me Gabby?"

"24/7 DETECTIVE PORNSTAR. LAY YOUR SEAT BACK AND REMOVE YOUR PANTIES. TODAY YOU LOSE THEM PERMANENTLY. IN THE TRUNK YOU WILL FIND A PINK LEATHER SHOULDER HOLSTER FOR YOUR WEAPON. IT IS DESIGNED FOR COMFORT AND WILL NOT GET IN THE WAY OF THOSE STUNNING BREASTS."

"I thought we made an agreement to keep the undies on."

"A MANIAC CAN CHANGE HIS MIND. DO NOT LET ME CATCH YOU WEARING PANTIES AGAIN."

"Man, I liked my panty shield. You're sucking the fun out of this. If you can call this fun. Okay, it's fun." She clenched her teeth hoping Bettinger hadn't heard her. Propping her seat back CC wiggled her thong off of her hips, legs, and heels. From there she dangled them from her rearview mirror and giggled. "Now how do I wear my badge?"

"MUCH BETTER DON'T YOU THINK?"

"Cooler on the coochie." Babee replied.

"ON THE FLOORBOARD BEHIND YOU IS A TOWEL. PLACE IT UNDER YOU BEFORE YOU CHRISTEN YOUR CAR."

"Now?" She shivered, looking around at not just dozens of officers but Paparazzi snapping pictures of her. She was shocked that News crews weren't hounding her. Instead, they were filming firetrucks blaring their horns as they pulled up to the parking garage to extinguish Dre Mosley's blazing black Escalade. The atmosphere was escalating with activity.

"NOW DETECTIVE."

Reaching behind her Calliope stretched to retrieve the towel then lifted her hips to spread it out over her seat cover. Gabriel had thought of everything. He didn't want her to ruin her seat.

"LOOK INSIDE THE GLOVEBOX."

Reaching low she opened the compartment to find a huge realistic ten-inch dildo. On its side was written the word Gabriel in black marker. She puffed her cheeks exhaling. "Best thing to being here, Mister G?"

"INDEED! A CLONED CAST OF MY PENIS. YOU WILL NOT FIND MY FINGERPRINTS ON IT. NOW FUCK ME AND FUCK ME WITH ENTHUSIASM."

"Going starts with a G and ends with a G. IN is in the middle. Shortly I'll be moaning OOOOOO!" She impressed him. "You're so biiiig!" Prying her vulva wide she introduced the massive crown and rolled her eyeballs white. If his dick really was this big not only, was it a clue to his identity, but she couldn't wait to capture the guy and see for herself. Hormones overrode her sensibility!

Hearing Calliope moaning Bettinger and Roper moved closer to find her reclining back in her seat. One leg on the dash the other over the windowsill. Seeing them Calliope winced painfully at her Captain. "Gabby made me fuck him. Sowwy, Donny!" She pulled the dildo out of her soaked pussy save for the crown and pointed at the handwritten name Gabriel. If the terrorist really did write his name, it could be analyzed. She hoped Gabriel wouldn't demand anal.

Roper was enticed to obtain his handkerchief in order to dab at his brow. This was fucking hot. He had to take a walk to the back of the car to wheeze. Fucking BP! Leaning a hand on the trunk he noticed the license plate. The vanity plate which was obviously falsified said BABDRVR. He had to chuckle. "Babee Driver! Funny as hell! This Gabriel has a sense of humor."

Bettinger motioned his officers to surround the car to avoid Calliope's playtime from the paparazzi.

"ROLL ALL OF THE WINDOWS DOWN DETECTIVE. LET THE WORLD KNOW YOU ARE HERE TO STAY."

Turning the key on then using the steering wheel controls she lowered the windows. Now the world had a better view of her. "No convertible?"

"WOULD THE WINDOWS BE BULLETPROOF IF IT WAS A CONVERTIBLE? USE THE PA SYSTEM AND LET THE STREET HEAR YOU CUM TO MY NAME."

Collecting the CB mic installed, Calliope held the button in. It was difficult to enjoy herself and hold both devices.

"Ohhhh!" She rallied her vocal performance. "FUCK ME, MISTER G. MAKE BABEE CRAZY!" CC was getting into it, so was everyone in a three-block radius. Pacing outside of her opened car door Bettinger noted the crowds gathering. This was getting out of hand fast. He didn't need another riot like last night.

"TURN THE CD PLAYER ON."

"You ask a lot of me Gabby. My hands are a little busy." She released the mic button to talk normal. Sitting it down on her thigh she stretched to turn on the CD player. Immediately Barry White began singing. His song Can't Get Enough of Your Love Baby serenaded her. Puckering she settled back to play with Gabriel's clone. She was almost impressed herself. The terrorist had taste. Using the mic to make things louder she continued fucking herself with Gabriel's horn. Her shrill whines accumulating made the gathering grin and enjoy the adventure.

Burgundy Jones up on the steps pacing peered around at the crowd hoping for some unexpected clues. She had no true idea what she was looking for but she had some strange feeling she was missing something. Calliope's peaking tone was distracting her. That Detective Pornstar had a set of pipes. Her first name should have been a warning.

"YOUR DICK FEELS SO YUMMY INSIDE ME GABBY. YOU KNEW I LOVED BARRY WHITE, DIDN'T YOU?" Her voice echoed through the loudspeakers.

"I KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU DETECTIVE. I'VE OBSERVED YOU FOR A VERY LONG TIME."

"I'M GOING TO CUM GABBY."

"TOP OF YOUR LUNGS. LET ME HEAR THE LOVE."

"I LOVE YOUR COCK GABBBBBBBY. OHHHHHMYGODDDDD!" She gushed a flood all over her hand and the rubber dildo. The world heard her every succulent whimper. Sigh. Trembling whispers. Once she quieted down, she tossed the mic aside and removed the dildo from her delectable hole in a spew of webbing. "Fuck that felt good."

"I CAN MAKE YOUR FUTURE BRIGHT DETECTIVE. ENJOY MY GIFTS. YOU MAY BEGIN YOUR DAY NOW." Gabriel was gone.

Lifting her seat up Calliope shut the music down then crawled from her new car with trembling limbs. Her attempts at walking on quaking muscles made her wobbly, stammering a bit in her stilettos. Thank God she didn't have to drive in them. Caught by Bettinger he held her close. Calliope looked at her Captain with a weakness in her eyes. "That was unexpected." Then came the applause, lustful onlookers acknowledging her performance. She waved at them flirtatiously and held her heart. "They love me. They really, really love me."

Bettinger scowled, "They all want to take turns on you. Come on Cruz, let's get you inside."

"No, Donny! Gabby said this car used to be Cartucci's. You have to look into who took it out of Impound."

"What about you?"

"Street Racing, remember? We should have asked that Raoul about that. Maybe I'll drive Maybelline over and ask him in person. Where's Mosey?"

"My guess crying over his torched Escalade. We'll check the lot cameras to see who set the fire."

"In that case tell Mosey I hope he doesn't have the same insurance company I did. I'll go to No Cigar's myself and chat with Raoul."

"That cannot possibly be a good idea."

"If Roper can do without me, I'll ride along with my girl." Burgundy offered.

Donald Bettinger nodded his agreement. "Stay out of trouble. I'll allow the new car. Pretty sure if I don't Gabriel will do something rash."

"Weeee! Babee has a sweet new ride. Come on Bitchhiker, let's burn some rubbers."

"Rubber!" Burgundy rolls her eyes for the tenth time this morning.

"I hope Gabby put a case of condoms in the trunk. Mommy said never leave home without wearing your rubbers."

"You expecting to get laid?"

"Hearing Barry White? Babee may seduce."

"On the job." Bettinger grumbled!

"Hey! You have bottles of booze in your office. If you can indulge so can Babee."

"I run a fucking brothel." He turned and headed inside the precinct a defeated man.

"I dare you to ride naked with me." CC stuck her tongue out at Burgundy as they headed back to the Camaro.

"Not gonna happen. Somebody has to ride with the shotgun."

"I'm taking these stilettos off until we get there. I don't want to get us killed."

"Smartest thing you've said all day, Babee Driver."

"That is kind of cute."

"Yeah." Burgundy sneered with a tentative smirk, "It is."

Hopping inside the car CC fired up the engine then locked her seatbelt around her. Shoes removed she sat them on the passenger floorboard between Burgundy's feet. Barefoot, Calliope wiggled her toes.

"I really need to get a pair of shoes to drive in. I wonder if Gabby will allow pink tennis shoes?"

"Ask him."

"ALLOWED BUT ONLY FOR DRIVING. STILETTOS OTHERWISE!" Gabriel showed that he was always listening.

"Thank you, Gabby. Babee wuvs you."

Burgundy pelted Calliope's arm. "Don't encourage the terrorist."

"OFFER DETECTIVE JONES YOUR EARPHONE."

Calliope widened her eyes then twisted the tiny plug from her ear. "It's for you."

The Nubian goddess reluctantly accepted the earplug wincing at the sanitary issues she had in putting it in her own ear.

"CAN YOU HEAR ME, DETECTIVE JONES?"

"I hear you, Creepshow."

"SINCE YOU SO DESIRE TO BE THE PARTNER OF BABEE RAMIREZ, I INVITE YOU TO TAKE UP HER EARLIER DARE. STRIP OUT OF YOUR CLOTHING. FOR THE REMAINDER OF YOUR SHIFT, YOU TOO WILL BE A PORNSTAR DETECTIVE. DEFY ME AND I BELIEVE THAT AUNTIE..."

"Stop! Don't go there. I'll do it. Just know this, the day we find you I'm not putting you in a prison cell. I think this will turn into a gangland shooting. The gang is going to be every cop in the state of Florida."

"YOUR BRAVADO IS FASCINATING. YOU DO REALIZE I COULD HAVE YOU KILLED AT ANY MOMENT. MY ACCOLYTES ARE EVERYWHERE. YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES TO UNDRESS AND THROW YOUR CLOTHING INTO THE STREET."

A thin red circular beam of light is directed onto her black shirt. The beam literally encircled her left nipple then moved over to coil around her right nipple.

"Fuck!" Burgundy pulls her black shirt off and whipped it out the car window. Off came her bra. Calliope looked about for the source of the sniper. There were three tall buildings nearby, the parking garage the best angle for the shot. Firefighters were up there. Maybe a sniper was somehow hiding amongst them. She considered the possibility that the shooter could have started the fire in Mosley's SUV. Struggling with her boots and pants Burgundy grew horrified by the red beam now tracing her areola up close. Whoever the sniper was he had precision even as she moved about.

"Virgil?" Calliope wondered. He hadn't been found as of yet.

In her struggle Burgundy opened her car door and climbed out. With the clock ticking she discards her boots and peeled her pants to her toes kicking them off. Cops and firefighters watched her informal striptease with interest. Paparazzi having a heyday. In a last-ditch effort Burgundy wiggled her thong off and tossed it.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers