Detective Pornstar Ch. 06: Babee Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"VERY GOOD, DETECTIVE JONES. RETRIEVE YOUR THONG AND DANGLE IT OVER THE MIRROR AS DETECTIVE CRUZ HAS DONE. A MATCHING SET. PARTNERS IF YOU WILL."

The red light disappeared at hearing a gunshots echo. The shot rang from behind them this time. Burgundy whirled in step to look behind her at possibilities. Another red pin light pointed at her chest. This pin lowered to her delicious tight abs and moved slowly in a point that flowed at an angle. Down to her clitoris then moving Northeasterly. Stopping at her hip before zipping back to her clit again. Finally, it left that spot and moved up her opposite side with the very same distance before ceasing entirely. Lights out!

"That was a V." Burgundy recited, "It has to be our first shooter Virgil. He must have shot the other sniper." Calliope hopped out leaning on her roof to explore buildings from the opposite side.

Only a HiRISE bank had enough height. "I think Virgil just saved your hide."

"Stop looking at my black ass and find the body of the sniper in front of us you morons." Burgundy directed the attending officers then grabbed her badge from the sidewalk. A group of six took off in different directions. In the chaos they knew all knew that Virgil had hightailed it before getting captured.

"NOW YOU SEE MY EXPANSE, MS. JONES. IT WAS AN UNFORTUNATE LOSS OF A GOOD SNIPER. I HAVE MANY MORE TO REPLACE HIM WITH. NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, I AM MOVING YOU UP THE RANKS. YOU TOO WILL NEVER WEAR CLOTHING AGAIN UNLESS I ALLOW IT. DO WE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING DETECTIVE?"

"I hear you... Gabe." Burgundy lowly hissed.

"I'VE NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMAN OF COLOR. I THINK I MIGHT ENJOY THAT. CONTINUE ON YOUR DRIVE. USE THE DILDO ON YOUR JOURNEY. ON SPEAKER FOR THE CITY TO HEAR YOU."

"Son of a bitch." Burgundy paced the street with hands on her hips. Finally, she got back into the car joined by Calliope. Ripping the earplug from her ear she passed it back to Calliope.

'What's going on?"

Burgundy scowled, retrieving the dildo with Gabriel's name on it. Priming it up to Calliope's lips she sneered, "Sanitize this shit." Calliope bulged her eyes and opened her mouth letting Burgundy push down her throat. Licking off her own juices she observed Burgundy pull it away and kick her passenger seat back to carefully insert the toy inside her. Fucking her pussy Burgundy grabbed the dangling mic and looked over at the shocked CC. "Drive bitch."

Calliope Cruz grinned sheepishly. Evilly she turned on Barry White. Peeling away from the curb Maybelline was on a mission. So was Burgundy Jones. She adored Barry White as well.

Peter Gabriel wasn't so bad either.

HA! Shock The Monkey! Sledgehammer! Big Time!

She loved the beats! Hit after hit!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers