Detention

Story Info
Sarah has a different kind of detention.
3.1k words
4.31
49k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Take a seat Sarah,' she didn't look up as she slid into the wooden chair, her short tartan skirt left the tops of her thighs exposed to the cold, hard surface. 'I know you're in your last few months here and you think you're grown up now you're 18, but the rules are there for a reason Sarah and when you break the rules there are consequences.' Sarah rolled her eyes, she was so sick of this place she was so ready to get out of here. 'You need to write me an essay about taking responsibility for your actions and why rules are important.' As he spoke he couldn't help his eyes focusing on her round breasts, he was sure he could see her nipples was she even wearing a bra? This place was going to kill him!

The words started to flow but she was so bored, she noticed Mr Tulson looking at her and she decided to fuck with him. What could go wrong and she's only here for a few more months he couldn't get her in that much trouble. Her shirt was tight over her braless breasts she opened another button while Mr Tulson wasn't looking. When he looked up his eyes landed on her freshly exposed chest, she lifted her arms up in the air and stretched. Mr Tulson stood up and walked round to sit on the top of his desk, Sarah could see the bulge in his dark blue chinos growing. Looking down at the paper she smiled a wry, hidden smile and thought, this was fun.

Was she doing this on purposes? Was she trying to turn him on? It was fucking working, when she stretched he was so sure he saw a glimpse of her nipple. Now she was opening her legs under the table, he could see her white cotton knickers, her thighs were spread wide totally exposing her under her far too short skirt. That was it he had to see if this was for real. He stood up and walked over to the desk she was sat at, he stood behind her and leaned over to read what she was writing. There was a reason Sarah was in detention, she was very talented but so very lazy. He could see down her open shirt, her tits looked fucking amazing he wanted to grab her there and then, slam her over the table and fuck her tight little cunt.

This was so working, he was stood right behind her she knew he was looking down her top, so she leaned back making sure he could see more. Her crisp white skirt yawn as she moved so he had a better view of her pert, round breasts. As she leaned further back her shoulder touched his crotch and she was sure she could feel his hard cock. Had she taken this too far? She really wasn't experienced enough to be teasing a grown man like this, she started to feel nervous. He started to rub himself against her shoulder, she was getting more and more excited. Her nipples were hard and rubbing on her shirt, her pussy was already wet. Could she really be thinking of fucking her teacher?

His cock was rock hard rubbing on her shoulder, fuck he'd crossed a line now, he felt like he could have made himself cum humping her shoulder like a dirty old pervert. He stepped back, he didn't want miss out on the chance to fuck her. 'Sarah, did you open your shirt so I could see your breasts?' Her face flushed, she raised her head and looked up at him, her green eyes were wide he couldn't tell if she was excited or scared. He liked the thought she might be both. 'Sarah, answer me.' Now he could tell she was nervous she couldn't look him in the eyes anymore, with her head facing the table her red hair fell over her face as she answered him.

'Yes,' she said so quietly he could hardly hear her.

'Yes what Sarah?' His words were stern and his voice was harsh.

Her eyes rested on the floor as she whispered, 'Yes Sir'.

'So you have been trying to get me excited', he was excited, he could feel his breath speeding up, he tried to steady himself, 'is that because you want me to fuck you Sarah?'

She'd really gone and done it now! Could she really have sex with her teacher? 'Stand up Sarah.' Without hesitation she stood up she felt embarrassed she was so eager she could feel her face flushing again. Mr Tulson was sexy she couldn't believe this was happening, she had thought about him a lot, she thought she'd noticed his deep blue eyes staring at her before but she just passed it off as her crush on him. Should she risk a look? Her eyes flicked up at him, his hair was greying at the sides, she wasn't sure why but she had always loved grey hair on a man. She couldn't take her eyes away from his, 'Sarah,' as he took her chin in his firm hand, he squeezed tightly as he spoke, 'I think we might have to punish you in a different way. Bend over the table in front of you, pull your skirt up and place your hands on the table.'

Surely he didn't mean that? The look on her face must have said it all because the corner of his full beautiful lip lifted in a smirk and he raised his eyebrows to let her know he definitely did mean it. She turned slowly, facing the floor, how could he make her do this? Still as the thoughts were running through her head she turned to face the table she bent over and slipped her hands under her skirt, she slowly lifted her skirt over her white cotton knickers. With her round arse in the air she placed her hands on the cold wooden table in front of her and she took an audible deep breath.

Holy fuck! She was bent over the table in front of him her perfect arse right there in the air, he could feel his cock throbbing in his trousers. This was like a dream, a dream he had had far too often, these girls turn 18 and it was like they came alive. All he could think about was sinking his cock into her tight, wet cunt. 'Good girl, now you need to be spanked for being a tease.' Her head spun around and she looked scared, fuck that made his cock hard. 'Turn around Sarah, you are going to be spanked 5 times, and you are going to count them out for me and say thank you Sir. Do you understand?' There was no reply but he could hear her breathing heavily.

The sting of the first slap shook her to her core, she had so many thoughts running through her head before his strong hand came down on her arse, now all she could think about was the warming sensation spreading over her arse and how wet her pussy felt. 'What do you say you filthy little slut?'

Her voice was shaking as she replied, 'One'.

'No, you say one thank you Sir.'

'Oooooonnnee', she took a deep breath, 'thank you Sir'.

'Good girl'. His warm hand stroked her arse, in a circular motions, he wanted her to get used to the pain so she could stand more. Before he carried on he wanted to check she was really enjoying herself so he slipped his finger under the cotton to find her pussy. She let out a loud gasp when he slide his finger into her soaking wet pussy, 'Fuck' he growled behind her. His finger felt amazing inside her tight, wet pussy, she pushed back to have it deeper inside her. 'You are a greedy little slut aren't you? Filthy, greedy little slut.' He pushed his finger inside her with every word like punctuation, she moaned and moved her hips to meet his finger. Slap. It took a second for him to take his finger out and use the same hand to spank her, even harder this time.

'Oww' SLAP again harder still.

'What do you say slut?' She was enjoying this humiliation, the pain, the embarrassment.

'Three, thank you Sir.' Her words were becoming louder, she was so turned on, she could hardly think straight.

'I think we need to take these panties off don't you? I want to see that perfect little pussy', he muttered as he slid her knickers down to her ankles, her cunt was so wet her knickers were soaking, he couldn't wait to sink his cock inside her. 'You're soaking wet, you really are a filthy little slut aren't you. Do you want my cock slut?' His tone was mocking her, watching her over the table ready to beg for his cock was making him feel cocky and mean.

Embarrassed to say the words, mortified he had brought her to a place where she was exposed like this and asking for his cock. 'Yes, yes please Sir.' She didn't seem to have trouble talking now, he spanked her twice more in quick succession and then forced two fingers inside her roughly. Her cunt was so tight, he lifted his fingers to find her g spot, 'Oh my god,' she cried out, 'I'm going to cum!' 'No, please' she pleaded as he pulled his fingers out, she felt empty and ashamed at her tone. He leaned over her and rubbed his hard cock on her arse as he stuffed his fingers covered in her juices in her mouth.

'Taste your cunt, that's it taste it you dirty little bitch.' Licking and sucking every last drop off his fingers she was so eager to please him, he decided he needed to fuck her pretty little face. His cock hit the back of her throat as he pushed his rock hard cock through her lips. He grabbed a handful of her hair to better control her face as he fucked it, she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. She needed his cock in her pussy so badly she knew she would beg him for it. 'Fuck! That's it suck my cock, that feels so good in your fucking throat.' He pinned her face onto the table and fucked her mouth, he was acting like he didn't give a fuck if she could breath, because, in that moment he didn't, and she loved it. Then he was gone, her lips were sore, bruised, he was brutal with her and then gone. How she longed for his cock to choke her again but he had other ideas.

Fuck, he had to take his cock out of her mouth he was so close to filling her throat with cum and he was not missing out on that tight cunt. He moved behind her and looked at her bent over the table, her shirt had opened while she was being face fucked, her breast was out on the table, he had to touch it, so he bent over her and grabbed it roughly. He wanted to sink his cock so deep inside her, feel her tightness wrapped around his cock, but he wanted to savour this moment. Her tartan skirt was over her perfect round arse, her thigh high white socks leading down to her heeled tie up black shoes and her wet knickers around her ankles, what a perfect image. He didn't ever want to forget it. Knowing how close he was he knew he had to take it slowly. 'Now slut, do you want my cock?'

'Fuck yes please fuck me', her tone had changed, she was eager, almost desperate, and she was turning into the perfect little whore.

'Beg me, beg me to slide my hard cock inside your tight wet cunt.' There was his mocking tone again, but she didn't care anymore she would humiliate herself any way she had to if it meant having his cock inside her.

'Please!' she begged, her desperate moans mirroring her hips as they circled needing his touch, 'Mr Tulson please fuck me, I really want your cock inside me!'

It wasn't enough, he wanted her to tell him exactly what she wanted, 'Say the words slut, say fuck my tight little cunt.'

She had never used that word before, but when he said it it made her tummy flip, but she knew right now in this moment she would have done anything he asked, 'Please fuck my tight little cunt Sir.' He voice was shaking, she stumbled over the words but she needed it to be enough, painfully slowly he slide his hard cock inside her, she couldn't believe how good it felt, 'Oh fuck yes' she couldn't stop from calling out. Slowly he inched back out and back in, she was aching for him to fuck her hard, she pushed back and took all of his cock inside her.

'Fuck' he growled at her. He almost came as she slammed herself back on his cock, but he managed to hold back, he had to fuck her now he couldn't stand going to slowly anymore. He grabbed her hair in his fist and pulled her up so her back was arched and her arse was at the perfect height. He lent over her to whisper in her ear, 'I decide how I'm fucking you, you cock hungry little slut.' Then he slammed her back onto the table and pushed his cock deep inside her. She was impossibly tight, it felt like her cunt was gripping his shaft as he savoured every delicious second.

His cock filled her pussy, her face was slamming against the table, every thrust making her face slap the desk, as she took ever inch. She could feel her orgasm building up, he was brutally fucking her and calling her names as he did, then she felt something touching her arse. She panicked was he going to fuck her arse? Oh no he couldn't she couldn't do that.

He rubbed his thumb in her wetness and rubbed it over her arsehole, he knew she'd panic and it made his cock harder to think of her being nervous about him fucking her tight hole. As he fucked her cunt he pushed his thumb into her arse, her cunt tensed around his cock and he knew he was close to filling her up. 'Fucking take my cock you filthy little bitch, you like having my thumb in your arse don't you, would you like me to fuck it?' His words came thick and fast, he was starting to lose control.

'No please, please don't fuck my arse.' She was scared, he was harder, she sounded like she might cry.

'Are you crying slut? You know your tears make my dick harder, I can feel your cunt cumming on my cock, are you cumming thinking about me stretching that tight little arsehole open?' He needed her arse, he had to fuck it even if it was only for a second.

'Fuck me, fuck I'm cumming I'm cumming.' She screamed as he filled her head full of images of him taking her arse.

'That's it slut cum on my cock, fucking take it you filthy whore. Yes fuck!' He knew he was close but he needed to cum in her arsehole, he took his cock out of her cunt, it was slick with her wetness. He took his thumb out and tried to push his cock into her arse, he could hardly get it inside her he pushed, slowly but firmly, he was taking her arse no matter how long it took.

He was going to fuck her arse, she couldn't believe it but she wanted it, 'Fuck yes, please fuck my arse I want you to fill it up.' His cock was so hard pushing into her arse, it felt like it was impossible, his thumb felt so big how on earth would his cock fit? She never thought she'd take a cock in her arse, she also didn't think she'd be bent over a table being fucked by her teacher, but she needed this. She pushed back on his cock so he knew she really wanted it.

'Fuck say that again, tell me you want my cock in your arse.' He voice was hurried, fevered and greedy.

'Please fuck my arse Sir, please slam your hard cock in my tight arse.' Now she was starting to sound like a cock hungry little slut.

'Tell me what a cock hungry slut you are,' gripped on her arse cheeks as he slammed into her over and over.

'Fuck I'm a cock hungry slut, I'm begging you to fuck my arse, no one has ever fucked it before make me take that cock.' The words fell out of her mouth, she had lost all control and felt no shame and she could feel herself cumming again, 'I'm going to cum with your cock in my arse, fuck me harder!'

That was it he couldn't take anymore he pushed her head onto the table and groaned as he came deep in her arse. 'Fucking take it slut, take my fucking cock.' With every word his cock pulsed with another shot of cum filling up that tight virgin arse. He collapsed on top of her and slowly slide his cock out of her, she let out a whimper and stayed perfectly still. He walked round so he could look at her face, she was red, hot and sweaty. 'Hey princess, how are you?' His tone changed completely, now he had filled her up he wanted to scoop her up and hold her.

She sighed, scraped her hair out of her eyes and looked up at him, 'Erm, I erm I think I'm ok.' She sounded shaky, tired but happy.

'Would you like to sit up and have a cuddle with me?' He knew she would need some serious reassuring cuddles and stroking and he wanted to make sure she was ok.

She lifted her head up further, looked up through her matted lashes with mascara running down her face, 'Y y yes please Sir.' She whimpered.

He picked her off the table and sat down on the floor with her on his knee, he kissed her deeply, 'You're such a good girl princess.' He kissed her forehead and stroked her back.

They sat there for a while until she looked up at him, 'I think I like this kind of punishment better than lines Sir, maybe I'll be naughty next week as well.'