Detention Pt. 04

Story Info
Kimberely gets Jim to use her like the submissive she is.
2.1k words
4.03
23.4k
17
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,840 Followers

I happily discovered that Jim was a very virile man, as hungry for sex as I was. It took only 10 minutes before I felt his cock pressing against my body, rising up, eager for more.

His voice ordered, "Now, lay back, I'm gonna lick your cunt, finger your ass, then your tight ass hole is going to get fucked, you will give your ass hole to me for my cock to fuck."

My tight, unfucked asshole was going to get pried open, Jim was going to bust open my virgin rosebud. The fact that he was ordering me, made my whole body tremble. I quickly scrambled into position, pushing my hips up as high as possible, my thighs spread wide, wantonly displaying myself for him.

Jim was gazing at my naked, freshly waxed mound, he growled, "Oh yeah, 18-year-old bare smooth pussy all waxed and hairless, fuck, so fucking sexy! Face up now!"

I quickly did as ordered, knowing that Jim was gazing at my freshly waxed pubes, spread so wide for him, seeing my bare flesh all gloriously smooth and free of even a strand of hair, made hot surges of lust flood my body. I growled as I felt his mouth plastering against my pussy, and his tongue dipped into me, making me moan with pleasure. His mouth went to work on me, licking at my pink folds, making me quiver, licking at my juices, his tongue burrowing up, scooping them out, then burying back in for more. I felt gloriously, fully naked and open to him, letting my submissive little slut side have free rein, humping back against his mouth, grunting, moaning, and squealing like a rutting animal in full heat. Fuck it felt so good, I felt him stuff a long finger deep inside my burning heat.

Getting that finger well slicked up, he ran his finger down, trailing through the juices that were running like a rain-fed river down between my legs. Knowing where that finger was about to go made my pussy pulse with heat, my orgasm was rising up fast. His finger slid down, trailing through the juices that were pouring down the crack of my ass. Oh fuck, feeling his finger rubbing me there, right there against the tight, slicked up puckered rosette of my asshole made me buck my hips up against his mouth, his tongue lapping wildly at my clit, and I went, shrieking with pleasure, my cunt went nuts, making me explode like the little slut I am. I was gushing a flood, and I felt his finger slide smoothly up my ass, oh fuck, so good as he probed me there, his finger gently banging my asshole, tongue still lapping wildly at my throbbing clit, making my whole body tremble, and another shriek filled the room, as he licked my tight little pussy to a second orgasm.

"Oh yeah, now I'm gonna pluck your asshole cherry!"

My body was still tingling, I felt him grasp my hips and pull me down towards the end of the bed until my pelvis was hanging over the edge. The bed was at a height that was perfect for someone to stand and fuck their partner. I felt his cock dip inside my cunt, giving me a few thrusts, I was so wet, I could barely feel it. That should make a great lube, drifted through my mind. I felt him grab behind my knees, he took my feet and placed them on his shoulders, my legs were pushed up and back, squashed up against my tits, my hips rotating upwards. His hands came down, grasping my ass cheeks, pulling them apart so my ass could be fucked. I felt the head of his cock probing against my asshole, then pushing. I did my best to relax the tight clench, the head popped inside.

"Unnnnnhhhh", I grunted, not used to anything more than a finger being pushed in.

He paused for a few seconds, but having seen the submissive little slut I'd become, he kept on going, slowly but steadily, making the moment of my anal deflowering a slow, drawn-out reaming. The feel of my asshole being penetrated, then being slowly filled up was a sweet pressure, the twinges of pain were adding an erotic edge to it that was beyond compare. My grunts and groans spurred him on, and with one last thrust, he was buried balls deep, I let out a growl as my asshole was stuffed, the tight clamp of my ass walls being split apart was an experience like no other as he completed my anal deflowering.

"Oh yeah, give it to me, fuck the little submissive slut, fuck my ass off!"

I saw the hungry expression, as he pulled back slightly then drove that hard, thick pole back in, again burying it. My asshole was throbbing, sweet, hot throbs of mixed pain and pleasure, jumbled together in a crazy mix, making me cry out and pant for more, as he settled into a rhythm, and I was getting buggered for the first time ever. The pain was just a few twinges, the pleasure was overwhelming it, my grunts changed over to cries of pleasure.

"Fuck, oh fuck, so fucking good, keep fucking my ass, I want a juicy load of hot cum jammed up there!"

He growled in response, and he started to fuck me faster. My ass got a long, hard reaming, and I reveled in every plunge into my asshole. Watching him standing over me, taking the ass of the submissive little slut I'd become, really made my lust roar. Jim's prick pumping in and out of my freshly devirginized asshole was making me see stars. My asshole was tightly stretched around the rampant cock stuffing me, over and over.

"Play with your cunt, rub your horny little pussy, stroke your clit, cum, cum all around my cock, be a good little sub who comes like a slut!"

That made my body throb, and my hand went down, he was watching me, as I showed what a submissive little slut I was. I reached down, cupping my pussy, and sliding my fingers all over my hot, slippery flesh, my fingers brushing against my stiff, hard clit. Oh fuck, I could feel that wave building, I was gonna explode. I was grunting like an animal in heat, his lust grunts joining mine as he drove his stiff hard poker in and out of my throbbing ass. I was on the verge, then I felt the tingling start, deep down.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me, oh my fucking god, I'm gonna, gonna, CUUUMMMMMMMM!"

My voice shouted out, and I felt the rippling spasms racing up and down my cunt, I could feel my asshole clamp around Jim's cock, squeezing at it, the rhythm of my ass muscles releasing and squeezing, releasing and squeezing, and I felt Jim's cock swell up, and he jammed it as deep as possible.

"Oh yeah, tight 18-year-old virgin ass, fuck, fuck, gonna cum so hard, fuck, fuck YEEEEAAAAHHHH!"

I felt his cock bucking wildly, then a bloom of hot wetness deep inside, spreading out as he moaned, shuddered, and arched into me over and over, making sure that my asshole got a big juicy load, christening the newly opened tunnel. Three holes for fun and games now, I thought, and I let out a sigh of pleasure as I felt his cock slowly slip out, my asshole puckering uptight.

I drifted in a most pleasing afterglow, it felt so good to just linger in the haze of a great post fuck, the body of a strong, hot man against me. I drifted off, waking with a start. How long had I been asleep? I looked at the clock, 5:30 PM. I'd been asleep for an hour, and the bed beside me was empty. I sat up, swung my body to the edge of the bed, and Jim walked in, wearing just a pair of boxers. His smile made me tingle.

"Good afternoon, my sleeping beauty, like to join me for a shower?"

At my eager nod, his briefs hit the floor, and I stared at that cock. Umm, it was already half-hard, shouldn't take too much to make it fully hard. Unlike Carl's cock, Jim's cock was not circumcised, and it was fascinating. I wanted to pull back on the foreskin and lick that pink cock head, then swallow him down. My pussy and my ass had been christened, now it was my mouth's turn. I happily led the way, knowing his eyes were locked on my ass as I paraded down the hallway to the main bathroom.

Under the spray of water, I soaped up his cock, easily completing the rise of his prick.

"Order me to suck your cock," I growled.

"On your knees, Kimberly, show me what your mouth was made for, suck my cock!"

I grinned, just what I needed, and I was on my knees, the stiff, towering cock hard and ready. I obediently opened my mouth and Jim's cock slipped between my lips, the head of his cock nudging against the back of my throat. Closing my eyes, I concentrated on the feel of his cock, his foreskin had pulled back, and I ran my tongue around and around his cockhead, I was salivating like a spigot, making his cockhead all wet and silky. Jim's groans reached my ears as I sucked on him.

I opened my eyes, looking up at Jim's face as I sucked him. His head was lolling back, and his moans and grunts of pleasure spurred me on to give him the very best blowjob that I could. His prick gliding in and out of her mouth gave me a heady rush, yes, this is what I was born for, to submit to strong, dominant men, and let them use my body, to fuck every hole I had to offer for their carnal pleasure. The sensation of that hard, eager prick going in and out of my mouth, oh yeah, I felt a gush of saliva, bathing Jim's cock with more of the hot, steamy wetness of my mouth, and I eagerly thrust my mouth up and down, swallowing his cock balls deep on each thrust. I heard more moans of pleasure as he rode his cock in and out of my wet, hungrily sucking mouth, my crimson lips clamped around his cock, eager for him to christen her mouth with a thick, juicy load. Jim had other ideas, however.

"Stand up Kimberly."

The strong, dominant sound of his voice cut through my sex-fogged brain, and I jumped up.

As soon as I was standing, he grabbed me, pulled my body against him, and his body pressed me back against the tiles of the shower stall. I felt his hands grab my ass, lifting me up. I quickly brought my legs around his waist, he nudged against my wet, horny cunt, and drove his cock back into my pussy. I cried out with pleasure, my tight little hole had been getting very horny, I had been on the verge of rubbing myself off while I sucked his cock. Although I still wanted to taste his load, right now, I needed my churning box to get well fucked. My pussy was so wet, every thrust of Jim's cock, I could hear the wet, liquid squelch as my juices flowed like a river. I kept my ankles locked around Jim's back as he plundered me, stuffing me deeply, fucking my tight little hole with long, powerful strokes. I let him take me, submissively letting him use my body as a live fuck doll, that thought made my body tingle, I felt the rise, oh fuck, yes.

"Oh fuck, keep ramming my cunt, fuck me, make me your live fuck doll, gonna cum all over your big cock, cumming, oh god, yes, GAWWWWWWW!!"

I felt the wrenching deep inside and I tumbled, once again shaking in the powerful contractions of orgasm making my body buck against Jim. I was squealing with pleasure, my orgasm grabbing me, my tight little cunt spasming rhythmically, eager to milk Jim's cock.

He pulled out, growling "Swallow my dick!'' and I dropped to my knees, and drove my mouth down. he had been right on the verge, and his loud grunt sounded, and I took the first blast of hot spunk straight down my throat. I pulled back and felt thick hot streams, the roof of my mouth, my teeth, gums, and my tongue were richly covered. I reveled in the rush filling my mouth, sucking and swallowing like the good, submissive little slut I was, as Jim's cock took its pleasure.


groomleader
groomleader
2,840 Followers