Detention Pt. 05

Story Info
Kimberly gets a hot watch and stroke session with Jim.
1.9k words
4.4
14.2k
9
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

It was 11 PM when I left Jim, padding naked across his backyard, aware of his eyes following my every step. I felt more thrills of lust as I swung around the fence, and walked up the back of my yard. I knew Mom and Dad weren't home yet, and since it was dark, I decided to just carry my clothes, and go naked. It gave my pussy little surge, to be walking around, naked, ready to be commanded to fuck and suck, if a strong, dominant man took charge.

I slipped in quietly and hurried up to my bedroom. I was just about to slip on a nightie when the phone rang. I scooped it up and recognized the voice right away.

"Jim, yes, I'm in the house safely."

"Good, good, now, put on something really sexy. Hot lacy bra and panties, if you've got a garter belt and stockings, put that on too. Put the phone down, get dressed as I am telling you, then pick up the phone again."

I was intrigued, and getting turned on. I had a black lacy bra and panties that I had just bought a few days ago. The garter belt and stockings that I had bought at Carl's request, I donned those, looking at my reflection in the full-length mirror, oh yeah, I looked hot.

When I picked up the phone, he said, "Now, go to your parent's room, and turn on the overhead light."

I did so, taking my phone along with me.

"Now, go over to the window and open the drapes."

The window in my parent's bedroom was one of those big floor-to-ceiling types, I opened them, and I saw Jim, just across the way, in his bedroom. He was naked, and his cock was rock hard again. Jeez, it looked like he was a porn star, the way he kept getting a good, hard erection, over and over.

"Did you know that your Mom likes to give me free shows of her masturbating?"

I gasped, and he continued, "Oh yeah, it first happened 8 months ago. Your Mom paraded right over to the window, she saw me in my bedroom, and when she saw that she had my attention, did I get a show. She smiled, stripping naked, playing with her tits, stroking her belly, she stayed at the window, displaying her body fully. When I took a chance and got naked, she nodded her approval, your mom has quite an exhibitionistic streak, and why not? Big firm tits, I love the slight swell of her belly, the curvy flare of her hips, and her ass, what a sight, full, shapely globes. Do you know, that just like you, she keeps her pussy waxed, smooth, and wonderfully bare? Happy that I was watching, she got into a full-on masturbation session, turning this way and that, hands fingering her tits, then down at her pussy, she'd be looking at me, I'd see her smile when she saw me responding in kind, pumping my prick, the sight of your Mom turning herself on, masturbating for my viewing pleasure, made my prick sizzle. I watched as she pressed her body forward, fingers furiously pumping away, squashing her big tits against the glass, mouth open in a perfect O of orgasmic cries, and my prick exploded, 8 thick ropes were shot all over my window. Her eyes took in the sight of my approval, splattered all over my window pane, as she started to slide down from her orgasmic high. She gave me a big smile, mouthed Goodnight, and blew me a kiss, before closing the drapes.''

My mouth dry, heart pounding, I croaked, "Has she...she...done...anything more?"

Jim laughed and said, "Yes, I've fucked your Mom, more than once!"

"How...how...when?"

"Oh, it started six months ago. Your Dad was at a sales conference, and your Mom was in the backyard. Your Mom still has a bikini body, she looked sizzling hot in that one she likes to wear the most, white with purple polka dots."

I knew that one, I knew my Mom looked good, but the idea of her looking sexy? I don't think kids EVER want to know that their parents are still sexually eager, and horny. Jim is 45, and my Mom is 40, so that erased the "older people don't have sex" myth.

"So she invited me over and we spent some time poolside. When I jokingly suggested that we should skinny dip, I could see her face light up. She stood up and in a few moments, her bikini was on the ground. She grinned, letting me get a good look, then she strode over to the diving board, walked out to the edge, with a nice clean dive, the water swallowed her. When she broke the surface, she grinned at me. She said that she was lonely being out in the pool and naked, all by herself. That snapped me out of my trance, my shorts hit the ground, and I could see her eyes locked on my erection as I went off the board, not as gracefully as your Mom."

He paused, then continued, "Switch over to the speakerphone, so I can tell you all about it, while you stroke your pussy, and I'll pump my prick. Is your cunt all hot and juicy, horny with the lust knowing that your Mom is getting fucked by me?"

My voice hoarse, I gasped "Yes, very wet!"

I activated the speakerphone, and his voice ordered me, "Now, come back to the window, and stroke your body, stroke all over."

As my fingers danced over my skin, Jim said, "Oh yeah, your Mom was hot, and it didn't take long before we were out of the pool. Did you know that your Mom likes to be ordered to do things, just like you? Must be something you inherited. Some people inherit money, property, you inherited the need to be a submissive little slut. She's also the horniest woman I've ever had."

Hearing what a horny, submissive little slut my Mom was, made my pussy wet with lust, he growled, "Now, bra off, stroke your tits, tweak those nipples."

I did so, feeling the sizzles of pleasure race around me as I tugged and tweaked my stiff nipples, I was letting out groans of pleasure. Jim was slowly stroking his stiff cock, and it made me drool. Remembering how well my holes had been fucked, and hearing that my Mom had gotten gloriously fucked by that very same prick, made my head spin with lust.

"Your Mom is very submissive, she wanted herself to be tied to the headboard, and when she was kneeling on the bed and holding onto the bars of the headboard, she was panting with desire as I tied her wrists to the bars."

"Your Mom demanded 'Now fuck my cunt, ram me, then just before you cum, pull out and fuck my asshole!' I was quick to comply, as I leaned over her back, letting my cock press against her as I cupped her hanging breasts. When I started to gently squeeze her nipples, rolling the stiff babies between my fingers, your Mom was moaning as her body quickly responded. When I slipped my cock against her swollen pussy lips and began sliding in, your Mom threw back her head and arched her back, pushing her hips back against me when my cock head breached her. Your Mom's pussy was soaking wet, as hot as a furnace, your Dad mustn't be fucking her enough, she's so nice and tight! Damn, your Mom is such a hot fuck, the feel of impaling her on my cock, watching it slide inside the tight furnace of her pussy, your Mom's muscles were stroking and massaging my cock as I fucked her, so fine."

He ordered, "Now, panties off, stroke your body, but don't cum until I tell you to."

My panties were quickly in a heap around my ankles, my hand slid down, stroking at my mound, sliding around, avoiding my wet, gushing pussy. One of two flicks of my fingers and I'd be cumming like a submissive bitch in heat, which is what I am!

Jim's voice was husky, as he growled, "I could feel my cock working up, and I wanted to ride your Mom's ass. Your Mom's pussy was gushing, so my cock had a good coating of natural lube, and I pulled out, spread her ass cheeks, and with your Mom urging me on, I pushed against her ass, once I popped inside, she shrieked out, 'Don't stop, fuck my ass, every inch!' I eagerly drilled in until I smacked against her pelvis, growling with pleasure, the heat and the tightness were like nothing I'd ever had before."

"Her cries and growls of pleasure, her humping back at me, eager to get every last bit of my cock up her ass, let me know how much she was into it. I felt her ass clamp down, and she screamed, 'CREAM MY ASS, EVERY DROP, GAWWWWWWWW!' and my cock erupted, painting her tight dark hole with my cum, oh fuck, gonna cum, cum with me baby, rub your hot cunt, squash your body against the window, just like your slutty Mom, and watch my cock!"

My hand was at my crotch in a second, and just as I started to tweak at my clit, I pressed hard against the window, squashing my tits against the pane, writhing, squealing, and gasping as my orgasm broke like a tsunami over me. I saw Jim arch his back, hand flying up and down his prick, grunting and growling, and watched streams of cum gushing, splattering his window. I came like an overheated live fuck doll, shrieking and howling, I felt like I was gonna explode as I pressed hard against the window, keeping my tits squashed against the glass, grunting and growling with orgasmic bliss, god, I was cumming like a train.

Drifting down, Jim told me, "Your Mom and I have been going at it, two, three times a week ever since that day six months ago. She told me she feels like she just can't reveal to your Dad was a submissive little slut she is, so I am more than happy to let her get her needs out with me. Just like you Kimberly, you are just like your Mom! Good night baby, I hope we can do it again real soon!"

I drew the curtains, and walked on rubbery legs back to my room, carrying my discarded underwear with me. I flopped into bed, dreamy with post orgasm contentment. My mind whirled with what was being revealed to me. My Mom, a submissive little slut, just like me. God, I'd never look at her in the same way again, now that her secret sex life has been laid bare to me. The idea of my Mom, tied to a bed, and getting her ass reamed by Jim's hard, plunging cock, made my pussy wet and sticky again, and I had to rub my horny little cunt again. My mind whirled with the fantasy of watching Jim get his hands on my Mom's ass, seeing my Mom, submissively kneeling, letting Jim shove his cock into her mouth, her pussy and her ass, using a double fantasy of first my Mom, then myself, howling with pleasure as Jim's cock exploded, filling our asses with a bloom of hot cum. That took me over, my cries of pleasure filling the bedroom, as I shook and shuddered through another orgasm.

As I drifted down, I realized that I had broken my commitment to not masturbate until Carl got his hands on my body. Fuck it, I thought, when he gets his hands on my ass, I'll be such a hot submissive slut, he won't know the difference.


groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers