Detention Pt. 07

Story Info
Komberly lets Carl use her, and watches her Mom in action.
2.1k words
4.57
22.3k
20
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

It was just after midnight when Carl drove me home. Before I got out of the car, he handed me a box.

"Something for you, the instructions are included with the item, read it carefully."

Curious as all hell, I went to my bedroom and opened the box. My breath caught as I lifted it out. It was a Jeweled Stainless Steel butt plug, and I pulled out the note, and read what he had ordered me to do.

"On Monday, I want you in class, with this nice ass filler stuffed up your sweet back door, baby. After class, I will inspect to make sure that you have complied. If you have, I will give you a good hard fuck, right then and there. If you have not complied, I will strip you, tie you to my desk and whip your naked ass as many times as I see fit and I will NOT be gentle."

Carl had given my ass a good whipping with 10 hard stokes earlier, although my kinky side had enjoyed getting my naked ass whipped, the warning "I will NOT be gentle" kind of made me not want to see how rough he could get.

The next day, before class, I went into the girl's room and hidden inside a stall, I took the butt plug out of my purse. My pussy started to twitch with lust, as I imagined the stretch I was going to get. I took out a tube of KY and spread a coating over the big flare, then I slid my fingers up and down my asshole, pushing two fingers inside to spread some lube inside. I wondered about how best to get it in me, then I hit on the right idea, Placing the plug flare side up on the toilet bowl lid, I squatted over it. When I felt it nudge against my asshole, I drove down hard, oh fuck, I felt the big flare stretching me open, I barely held back the shriek of mixed pain and pleasure as I was opened up, then I felt the flare bury itself, my tight ass rim clamping around the stem. Ummm, when I stood up and took a few steps, I could feel that plug rubbing around inside me, oh god it felt so good. Walking to class started my pussy juicing, thinking about sitting in class, no one aware that I had a butt plug stuffed up my ass, and what Carl would do to me when he saw I had complied.

All through class, I had a grin on my face, I could see Carl look at me, then smile and nod his head. I couldn't wait for school to be over, so my creaming cunt could get the hard-driving fuck it needed.

When the bell went off, I was almost shaking with lust. I left with the usual departure, went to my locker, and dawdled over the inside, pretending I was putting together my homework. It took only a few minutes before the school was almost deserted. I made my way back towards his room, I look around, satisfied that no one was looking, I opened the door, quickly stepped inside, and locked it. I turned to face him, seeing the lust on his face.

"Kimberly, get your sweet ass naked, take the position, and stand before me!"

I quickly did so, my clothes were quickly dumped on the floor, fingers laced together behind my neck, letting my tits jut out, watched him as he circled me, his hand reaching down to the butt plug. He grasped the base and turned it, bringing a growl of pleasure from me.

"Like getting your tight ass filled, very good. On your knees, Kimberly, take out my cock and suck it. Fluff me up, so I can fuck your cunt."

I grinned, just what I needed, and I was on my knees, His pants and briefs were quickly around his ankles, the stiff, towering cock hard and ready. I obediently opened my mouth and Carl's cock slipped between my lips, the head of his cock nudging against the back of my throat. Closing my eyes, I concentrated on the feel of his cock, his foreskin had pulled back, and I ran my tongue around and around his cockhead, I was salivating like a spigot, making his cockhead all wet and silky. Carl's groans reached my ears as I sucked on him.

I opened my eyes, looking up at his face as I sucked him. His head was lolling back, and his moans and grunts of pleasure spurred me on to give him the very best blowjob that I could. His prick gliding in and out of her mouth gave me a heady rush, yes, this is what I was born for, to submit to strong, dominant men, and let them use my body, to fuck every hole I had to offer for their carnal pleasure.

The sensation of that hard, eager prick plundering my mouth, oh yeah, I felt a gush of saliva, bathing Carl's cock with more of the hot, steamy wetness of my eagerly sucking mouth, and I eagerly thrust my mouth up and down, swallowing him balls deep on each thrust. I heard more moans of pleasure as he rode his cock in and out of my wet, hungrily sucking mouth, my crimson lips clamped around his cock. I felt his cock reach maximum, stiff as steel.

"Stand up Kimberly, face the desk, and lean forward, put your hands on the desk."

The strong, dominant sound of his voice cut through my sex-fogged brain, and I jumped up.

As soon as I had assumed the position, he was right behind me, his hands reached down, pulling my pussy lips apart, placing himself against my wet, juicy opening. I felt the hard, stiff shaft opening me up, spreading apart the tight walls of my pussy, driving forward. Grabbing my hips, he gave a hard, forceful thrust, his groin smacked against my cheeks, his balls hit my bare pussy, oh fuck, that felt so good, as he now had his entire cock lodged deep inside me. My lust was a hungry, needy animal, I needed my churning box to get well fucked.

"Fuck me, Carl, my cunt belongs to you, fuck me, fuck me hard!" I cried out.

"Very good Kimberly."

My cunt was so wet, every thrust of Carl's cock, I could hear the wet, liquid squelch as my juices flowed like a river. He kept my hips in a tight grip as he plundered me, stuffing me deeply, fucking my tight little hole with long, powerful strokes. The pleasure of his cock and the butt plug rubbing against each other inside my holes made my body thrum with pleasure. I let him take me, submissively letting him use my body as a live fuck doll, knowing full well that was what I was. I could feel the orgasm rise, oh fuck, so good.

"Oh fuck, keep ramming my cunt, fuck me, make me your live fuck doll, gonna cum all over your big cock, cumming, oh god, yes, GAWWWWWWW!!"

I felt the wrenching deep inside and I tumbled, once again shaking in the powerful contractions of orgasm making my body buck back against Carl as he rammed his cock in and out. I was squealing with pleasure, my orgasm grabbing me, my tight little cunt spasming rhythmically against his cock, while my asshole pulsed in time around the stiffness of my butt plug. My cunt walls scrubbed wildly, eager to milk Carl's cock. He slammed his hips forward into me one last time, holding himself deep, and grunting as my pussy convulsed over and over, the hot rush of Carl's spunk painted my cervix with a thick white coating, filling my horny cunt.

I drifted home after I was dismissed, feeling like I was on top of the world. When I got home, I could hear splashing from the pool, and I heard my mother's voice very clearly.

"Come here lover, you know what I need!"

My Dad was at a sales convention, and I had a good idea of who she was talking to. I crept into the house and rushed upstairs, my bedroom window looked out on the poolside, and I got to see everything. She was unfastening her bikini top, letting it fall away, then her bikini bottoms were shoved down.

Jim was striding up to her, naked, his cock was bloated and eager for my Mom's naked charms.

A few steps away, he growled, "Stroke your tits, tweak those nipples."

My Mom quickly did so, letting out little gasps and cries of pleasure as she played with her throbbing tits. Watching this had me going, I quickly stripped, and my hands were playing with my nipples in moments, matching the hot scene I saw unfolding. My gasps and little cries of pleasure rose up in my room.

Jim growled, "You're my horny, submissive little slut, feel your tight little cunt, are you getting wet?"

My Mom's voice was hoarse with lust as she panted, "Yes, very wet!"

"Inside the house, now, I'm going to tie you to the headboard and fuck you in the very same bed that you share with your husband. And you're going to love it!"

I stayed quiet as I heard them enter the house and come upstairs. Once they were in the bedroom, I crept out, no way could I not watch them going at it. My Mom was kneeling on the bed, holding on to the bars of the headboard, she was letting out moans of desire as Jim tied her wrists to the bars.

Jim said, "Does your husband know what a little slut you are? Does he know that you let another man's cock inside your sweet married holes? Does he know that you take another Man's cum to fill up your tight married cunt? For a horny submissive slut like yourself, I'm going to fuck your cunt, and just before I hose down your pussy, I'm going to pull out and ram your asshole!"

My Mom panted, "Yes, oh fuck yes, ram my married cunt, then ram my married asshole, do it!"

Jim quickly positioned himself as he leaned over her back, nudging his cock against the wet juicy center as he cupped her hanging breasts. Jim started to gently squeeze her nipples, rolling the stiff nipples between her fingers, I could hear my Mom moan as she responded. Jim made sure he was positioned, then pressing forward, he penetrated her swollen pussy lips, and began sliding in. My Mom threw back her head and arched her back, pushing her hips back against him, eager for every inch, his balls swung down and smacked against her pussy.

Jim grunted, "Oh yeah, tight hot wet married cunt, a real hot fuck, do you like being my submissive little slut, a hot live fuck doll for me?"

My Mom grunted, "Yeah, I fucking love it, fuck me!"

I was stroking myself wildly, watching my Mom get gloriously fucked by the same hard cock that had fucked me took me over, barely managing to stifle my cries of pleasure as I blew apart.

"Do you want it up your married ass now, tell me!"

"Yes, oh fuck yes, ram my tight married ass!"

Jim pulled out, grabbed her cheeks, and pulled them apart so her ass could be fucked. When Jim impaled her, she shrieked, "DON'T STOP, FUCK MY MARRIED ASS, EVERY INCH!" Jim was happy to do so, as he drilled into her until his hips smacked against her ass cheeks. He started to ride her, buggering her like the submissive slut she was. Her squeals, cries, and groans of pleasure filled the bedroom, her humping back at him, eager to have every last bit of cock ram her ass, let us know how much she was into getting her tight ass reamed out.

I was wildly finger fucking myself, one orgasm wasn't enough, not with this added feature. I felt myself rising quickly towards another orgasm.

My Mom reached her peak, she screamed "CREAM MY ASS, EVERY DROP, GAWWWWWWWW!" Jim growled, "Oh Yeah, gonna paint your married ass baby!" and as their cries and grunts of orgasm blended, I came again, stifling the howls I wanted to make as I shook and shuddered in another hot rush of pleasure.

I quickly crept back to my room and quietly lay down, dreamy with post orgasm contentment. Seeing what an eager submissive fuck doll my Mom really is, was quite a sight. It matched my need to be a submissive little slut. I couldn't wait to get Jim to order me to do all the hot stuff he'd ordered my Mom to do. I grinned, he must be feeling like he's living a charmed life, having us as next-door neighbors.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers