Detention Pt. 06

Story Info
Carl explores Kimberly's submissive side.
2.3k words
4.28
17.5k
11
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,812 Followers

I had just entered Carl's house, locking the door behind me, seeing him standing at his bedroom doorway. He was naked, and his cock, rock hard and ready, greeted my sight. I was dressed as he had instructed me to, a red mini-skirt, a snow-white blouse, a black garter belt, and black stockings. No panties, no bra, and having a Hollywood wax job done, the feel of being totally hairless down there, everything was so open and exposed. One gust of wind would have shown everyone how there was nothing between me and the world, my sexuality so totally exposed. Wearing a mini-skirt that was just barely hiding my bare, smooth pussy and ass, had been an exercise in eroticism, I was seething, so hot and wet.

"Get over here!"

I hurried over, his order left no room for discussion. Standing before him, he stripped me down until I was clad in just my black garter belt and stockings. I felt his eyes linger over my body. His face was a hungry mask of lust, as he took my arm, lifted it up, and I felt a click as he fastened a clamp around my left wrist. I felt a rush of mixed fear and lust, and I let him lift my other arm up, a click, and my arms were stretched straight up, secured by two clamps attached to the top of the door jamb.

"Yes, perfect, now, it's time to see how tight that virgin ass of yours is."

I remembered how Jim had taken that virgin territory last night, and I hoped that he would not be able to tell that I was no longer an anal virgin. Yes, I had only done it once before, with Jim, but still, would he be able to tell?

"Before that, I want to explore your submissive side. I want you to sink into it, revel in it, as we explore your limits."

I heard him rustling around behind me, then he ordered, "Open wide Kimberly."

I did as he ordered, and I felt the large knot of a handkerchief placed between my lips, he ordered me to bite down, then he tied it behind my head. He stepped into my line of vision, and his cock seemed longer and harder than ever. I stared at that cock, eager to wrap my lips around it, then suck it down until he emptied his balls into my mouth. Then suck him back up, so he could ram my fuck-hole, and blast his cream into my cunt.

"Oh yeah, perfect. Nothing as sexy as a naked submissive, restrained and cleave gagged, ready for training."

He went behind me, out of my sight. I was expecting his cock to plunder me immediately, but he had another thing in mind first.

I heard what sounded like a swish sound, then my ass felt a blaze of pain as a wooden yardstick was smacked hard against my ass. My cry of pain was well gagged, as he drew back, and again whacked me. The first few strokes were very painful, as I had never been spanked in my life. After the fourth whack, I grunted, Ummm, the fire of my ass cheeks being tanned was making my cunt throb. I felt my juices bubble up, and I pushed my ass towards him wantonly, eager for more. He was happy to oblige as he paddled my ass, making my cheeks throbbing red.

After giving me 10 hard whacks, he tossed the yardstick aside, I felt him press against me, his cock throbbing against my hip as reached down, cupped my pussy, and his probing finger brought out a huge gush of juices, both ass cheeks and cunt were now on fire, fuck, I was horny like never before. He pulled my gag off.

"Ummm, just like a true submissive, wet, hot, and horny, ready for more. Lick your juices off my fingers, taste hot and horny you are, Kimberly."

He bought his fingers to my lips and I eagerly took them in, letting my tongue swipe all over them. The taste of my juices just made me even hotter, I licked off every drop I could.

He spread my legs wide apart, and I felt a lather of slick lube being spread over my crack, mmmm, the feel of his fingers against the rim of my asshole made me purr. I grunted as he slid a finger up, spreading lube all around my entrance, getting me ready.

He first nudged his cock against my gushing cunt, and drove it in with one hard thrust. I growled with pleasure as he gave me a few strokes, getting his cock wet and slippery with my juices. He pulled his cock out and grabbed my cheeks, making me moan as his fingers dug into my freshly tanned cheeks, pulling them apart so my ass could be fucked.

"Tell me, Kimberly, tell me how much you want your tight ass fucked."

"Oh yeah, I want it, I want my virgin ass fucked, fuck my tight, hot hole, I bet I'm gonna love it, fuck it good, fuck it NOW!"

I felt the head of his cock against the tight pucker, then he bore down, and his head wedged in. I was still plenty virgin back there, and I grunted as he pushed harder, the tight walls of my ass parting reluctantly until with one more hard shove, and a pained cry from me, he drove his cock up completely, grunting with pleasure as his balls smacked against my pussy.

"Oh yeah, virgin tight, yeah, gonna give your virgin hole a real good reaming Kimberly."

I felt him pull back, then push back in slowly, giving me a getting adjusted to a slow grunting reaming. Mmmm, the feel of my tight pucker loosening up just a bit, oh yeah, with the lube, and his cock well coated with my juices, I was now getting a smoother ride. I could feel the pain of my stretched asshole starting to recede, and the pleasure starting to fill me up.

"That's it, ooooh, yes, fuck me, fuck my ass", I moaned.

Encouraged, he started to ride me a little faster. Oh yeah, it was feeling really good, I imagined the sight of his big, swollen cock taking my tight ass, as he thrust his glistening tool in and out, the tight grip of my ass hole being spread open again and again by his plunging rod.

"Oooh fuck, that feels so good, ram my ass hole, and cream me with your load, I want my ass filled to overflowing, blow your balls deep!"

I felt his cock started to buck, and he growled out, "Oh yeah, cumming, fuck YEAH!"

I felt him ram deep one last time, then the rush of warm wetness as he erupted, oh yeah, his cock pulsed over and over, as he painted my bowels with his jism. I was on the verge of orgasm, when I felt his hand cup my pussy, rubbing at my throbbing clit, and I shrieked as I followed him over, my ass becoming even tighter around his spurting cock, milking him for every drop I could get.

He released me then took me to his bed, his cock was refusing to shrink and putting me on my hands and knees, his cock was still rock hard as he drove into my pussy from behind, grabbing my hips and pulling me back against him, bringing a cry of pleasure from me as he drove in balls deep. I was gushing, and he entered into a rhythm of hard, fast, to the balls strokes, making my pussy purr as he fucked me. I felt another orgasm racing at me, and I let out a shriek as I felt my orgasm wash over me, I could feel my pussy clamping and unclamping, pulsing with my orgasm. His cock was still building up as he continued to ram me, and I felt another wave quickly building, with shrieks and howls of pleasure, I plunged again. I was on a merry-go-round, a fourth orgasm quickly rushed in, I felt his cock get harder than ever, swelling with massive urgency to full extension. I grunted as he pierced my cervix, I knew he was ready to blow, and I grabbed his balls and gave them gentle squeezes.

"Yeah, oh fuck yeah, yeah, FUCK, FUCK!"

His cock erupted, and I felt a rush of sperm-filled wetness being pumped past my cervix, a flood of cum being fired into my womb. The rush of warm semen sent me rushing into my fifth orgasm, making my pussy clench up on his prick, the rippling pulses milking him dry.

When he had dumped every drop into me, we flopped down, but it wasn't long before Carl took control again.

"Now Kimberly, let's see how your submissive nature likes this"

I couldn't turn my head enough to see what he was doing, but I soon found out. I felt a finger teasing my asshole, then the jarring thrust as I felt a butt plug pressed against me, and with a good hard thrust, the plug powered into my ass. I growled with pleasure as I felt the flare spread me open, then a purr of pleasure as the stem slid in, my asshole puckering around it, keeping it stuffed in me.

He released me, and said, "Let's get dressed and go out, while your ass hole is stuffed."

He drove us to the local coffee bar, and walking around while my ass hole was plugged was an exercise in sheer eroticism. I couldn't get over the feeling of being butt plugged while outside the bedroom, everyone unaware of what I had stuffed up my backdoor. I could see him watching me, his eyes hungry, as he saw the red hot lust on my face.

When we left, Carl drove outside the city, and on the side of a two-lane country road, he stripped me, tied my wrists together over my head. He then turned me around and bent me over the hood of his Impala. I felt him step between the spread, his cock nudged against my more than ready opening. I had never been so fucking horny, my cunt was dripping, and I would have killed to get the raging fuck lust satisfied.

"Do it, do it, fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" I howled, desperate to have the burning fire inside my fuck-hole quenched.

I felt the hard, stiff shaft opening me up, spreading apart the tight walls of my pussy, until he had his entire cock lodged deep inside me. His groin smacked against my cheeks, his balls hit my bare pussy, oh fuck, that felt so good.

I felt the hunger to be a submissive, horny slut for him, I surrendered to the hard, eager cock buried deep. The driving thrust of his log made me purr, oh fuck, I could feel his cock and my butt plug rubbing against each other, holy fuck, and I let out a loud cry of pleasure, my pussy walls gushed out a fresh load of lava hot juices, bathing his cock as he rammed me. The pulses of lust shooting through my tunnel put me in another world of burning lust, nothing mattered except to get fucked hard and make that huge cock explode inside of me.

"Oh yeah, give it to me", I howled. "Let me have it! I want your balls to explode, I want to feel that huge load spraying every drop, slam my cunt! Fuck me, fuck my brains out!!"

Carl really laid it into me, gripping my hips tightly as he gave me a real doggy style power fuck, reaming out my sizzling fuck-hole, his steel hard rod nudging against my cervix. Another rush of hot juices bathed his plunging prick, I could hear the wet squelch of my creaming cunt as he powered his straining cock in and out.

Carl was grunting and growling, oh yeah, he was ramming me like a pile driver, I could feel the head of his cock nudging more insistently against my cervix.

I grunted, "Oh yeah lover, breech me, open me deep, I want your load to flood my womb!"

It took just a few more moments, the tingles started, orgasm was getting set to explode, as I cried out, "Yes, yes, cum in me, oh fuck, yes, yes, YESSSS!"

My voice rose up to a shriek, I felt the spasms start, Carl grunted, "Oh yeah baby, gonna fill you, gonna cream all over your cunt, yeah, YEEAAAHH!"

I could feel his prick swelling with a massive urgency, piercing my cervix as he reached full extension. Oh fuck, I grunted as I felt the stretch. Carl's cock was now right at the entrance to my womb, he pulled me as tight against him as he could as he exploded, and held his prick there, letting my racing spasms milk at him.

Ummm, oh yes, I could feel a rush of warm wetness being pumped through my cervix, splattering all over my womb, as Carl's cock pumped a flood of cum deep inside me. I could feel the tremors of excitement through his cock as he filled me, flooding my eager teen tightness. The feel of his rich, thick cream jetting into me made my pussy convulse again, as a second orgasm rushed at me from nowhere, bringing another shriek of pleasure from me. I could feel my pussy clench tightly at him again, oh god it felt so fucking great as he grunted and groaned, squirting 8 thick ropes of sizzling sperm deep into my tight gripping pink hole, emptying his cock deep into my womb. I squirmed my milking cunt around wildly on his prick, my body shuddering in orgasm, my pussy quivering and spasming wildly, sucking and milking greedily at his throbbing cock, draining his balls into my eager, hungry tightness.

groomleader
groomleader
2,812 Followers