Detention Surprise

Story Info
Teacher lies to student about trading a clean record for sex.
2k words
4.18
13.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday afternoon, 3:15pm and I've drawn the short straw yet again in the teachers' lounge and have to stay to watch the kids with detention. "Just great," I think to myself...so much for getting home early to watch the baseball game. I'm not looking forward to wasting another hour of my life watching the school rejects in the small secluded back room of the campus. I wave goodbye to the other teachers, wishing instead I could give them the finger, and start making my way to the detention room hoping that I still have a little booze left in the flask from my briefcase.

I enter the classroom which has a small wooden desk at the front, a whiteboard behind it and a decently padded swivel/hydraulic black office chair. There are two rows of five standard desks with attached chairs facing me. The room is empty for the moment so I quickly shut the heavy metal door, pop open my briefcase on the desk and thankfully poor the last few ounces of booze from my flask into my coffee cup with the school logo on the side. I plop down into the chair, take a sip of my drink and wait for the riff-raff to arrive.

No sooner than having swallowed my first sip did I hear a quiet knock at the door. I find this unusual as the jokers I usually have in here are loud and barge their way in, knowing the ropes from being in here far too often. I wait for the second, almost timid, knock before rolling my eyes and getting up to head to the door.

"What!" I shout as I open the door, expecting the usual pranksters to be up to no good, but all I find is a cute female student who almost looks lost.

"Can I help you?" I inquire as I look her over, bottom to top...black penny loafers, white knee-high socks, plaid pleated skirt, white button-down cotton blouse and a pony tail with a headband that matches her skirt. Oh, the things I would do to this girl if I wasn't a teacher, I think to myself while trying to not let her notice my eyes lingering on her chest. She doesn't say anything, but looks scared as she hands me a slip of paper. It's today's detention roll sheet and there is only one name on it, "Jane."

"Are you Jane?" I ask with a confused look on my face. You shake your head in the affirmative, ever so slightly.

"Are you the only student with detention today?" I ask. Again, you nod your head.

"Well come in and take a seat" I say with a sigh. "Just my luck," I think...I'm stuck watching some prissy, stuck up bitch when I'd rather be home relaxing. At least she's hot and I can use the time to undress her in my mind. You take the desk directly in front on mine and I sit down at my desk as we stare at each other in silence for a moment. I take another sip of my "coffee" and can tell that you've got something to say, but are building the the courage to speak.

"Excuse me, Mr. D.?" you say ever so quietly.

"Yes Jane?" I reply.

"I know you probably hear this all the time, but I really can't be here today...or any day," you stammer.

"Oh, why is that?" I ask.

"I'm so close to being Valedictorian, but Jennifer is right behind me and this will surely give her the lead!" you blurt out.

"Then you shouldn't have done whatever you did to get here," I chuckle in reply.

I can see you starting to tear up and realize your desperation. You're not a stuck-up bitch, just an innocent school girl, correction, HOT innocent school girl trapped in a bad situation. My mind begins to think of some plans that would drastically improve my afternoon. I get up and lock the door before walking in front of my desk and leaning back against it, now directly in front of you.

"How old are you Jane," I ask while hoping for the right response.

"I just turned eighteen last week," you replied which was music to my ears.

"Well, how to you suppose we take care of this predicament, Jane?" I ask as I cross my arms.

"I don't know" you say. "But I'll do anything so this isn't on my record...anything!" you reply as you lean back in your chair with your eyes turned down toward the desk.

This was JUST the answer I was looking for and know I've got you just where I want you.

"Well, you're in luck!" I reply as I notice your face brighten. "I can easily remove this from your record," I lie. "But you'll need to do exactly as I say...EXACTLY and without question, is that understood?"

"Yes Mr. D., oh thank you so much!" you reply while smiling.

"Don't thank me just yet, Jane. Go ahead and unbutton your blouse for me, and you may as well remove it and your bra...I'm gonna need to see those nice tits right now." I say. I enjoy watching your smiling face turn into one of utter confusion as your mind processes the words that just came out of my mouth. It looks like you're about to say something, but instead, your hands move slowly to your top button and begin undoing them, one by one. When the last one is done, you pause and look up at me, as if to check to see if I'll stop you, as if perhaps I was only joking. Clearly you see I am not and proceed to completely remove your blouse and set it on the desk to your right. I admire your sexy white lace bra and know the supple flesh underneath will soon be in my mouth. You reach behind your back and unclasp your bra, allowing it to fall away from your beautiful breasts and catch it in time to lay it on top of your blouse.

"What's next Mr. D.?" you say as you look up into my eyes, now having fully submitted to my will.

"I'm glad you asked, Jane. Stand up and turn around. Now bend over at the waste and slowly remove your panties. I'm gonna need to see the little pussy that I'll soon be fucking." I instruct.

Before you obey my words exactly, I notice a quiver of excitement, or anticipation...perhaps both. Innocent maybe, but certainly ready and willing to get fucked.

"Good girl...now look back at me while remaining bent over and get one of your fingers wet in your mouth. I want you to rub your slit for me, nice and slow. Good girl...now insert that finger inside of your pussy. Good, now take it out and suck it clean. Very good Jane, I don't think I'll have any trouble removing this detention from your record," I say, snickering to myself.

"Come over and get on your knees in front of me, it's time we got my cock in your mouth. Slowly unzip my pants, good girl..keep looking up at me, nice job. Now extract my cock from under my black boxer briefs, very nice. Don't just look at him, put him in your mouth and start sucking." I instruct. I can't believe my eyes as I'm watching this young innocent girl, Jane, devour my cock. I moan as I can tell she's done this before. Luckily the school is empty so sound is not an issue. I grab your pony tail and and hold on as your expertly polish my extremely hard knob.

"Very nice Jane, I think you've made some of the boys at this school very happy with that mouth before." I say, seeing you smile and continue working on my dick.

"Let's not forget my balls now Jane...they're working up a nice hot load for you, so give them the attention they deserve." You extract my cock from your mouth just long enough to say, "Yes Mr. D." and pull my boxer briefs further down so they're under my balls and proceed so suck on my hairless sack. You're really getting into it now and I can tell your excited as your nipples have become rock hard.

"It's ok to rub your pussy Jane, but rest assured, my cock will soon be stretching it out." I say, as you moan while my right ball is in your mouth and you begin to furiously attack your dripping pussy with your fingers. I'm now ready to fuck your tight pussy so I grasp your pony tail and pull your head away from my crotch. You look up at me, ready to obey my next command. I leave you there on your knees, rubbing your clit, as I walk over to my desk chair that thankfully has no arm rests. I sit down and give you the "come here" motion with my index finger. You pop up and come around the desk. I grab you and pull down onto my rock-hard dick. We both moan and sigh, savoring the feeling of each other's sex. I grab your pony tail again and pull your head back which pushes your chest up into my face and I begin to lick and suck on your soft tits and pointy nipples. My hands then move to your shoulders to hold on while you bounce up and down on my pole while I continue enjoying your tits. I feel your pussy clamp around my cock as you scream from an intense orgasm. I lift up your plaid skirt and slap your fine ass which only seems to make your pleasure greater.

After you've calmed down a little from that orgasm, I lift you up off my cock and simply turn you around and bend you over the small wooden desk so I can drive my cock into you from behind...all without a word as it doesn't matter now...you're mine...you know it and I know it. Slam, slap, slam, slap is all that can be heard in the little detention room as I grasp your small waist and bore into your red-hot pussy. I can tell you're close to another orgasm and frankly, I am too. I wonder what else I can make this hot little girl do...as I continue to plow into you, your tits mashed against the cold desktop, your fingers curled around the front of the desk, your mouth grunting with every stroke of mine...I reach for my school coffee cup and gulp the remaining booze while slapping your ass with my other hand which pushes you over the edge. I bury my cock into you with one final trust and leave him there, enjoying the convulsions of your cunt. I then pull him out and after only a few strokes with my hand, begin unloading my hot cum into the previously empty coffee cup. Jet after jet of cum splashes into the cup, but you're unaware as your eyes are closed, still bent over the desk recovering.

"Oh Jane..., come clean my cock off with your mouth, you're almost done." I say. You obediently rise up, turn around and get on your knees in front of me, quickly engulfing my dick in your mouth and sucking him clean of your juices and getting every last drop of cum from my shaft.

"Good girl...you've earned a reward." I say, handing you my now warm coffee cup. To my surprise, you look at the contents and smile before bringing it to your lips and tilting it up, allowing my fresh cum to drip into your waiting mouth. Once it's all been deposited, you set the mug down and turn to me with your mouth open, playing with my cum in your mouth.

"Swallow and you're excused" I say, watching in delight as you gulp down my cum and proceed to get dressed. Perhaps I didn't draw the shortest straw after all!