Detention Tickle

Story Info
Tickled in detention by two teachers.
3.2k words
4.46
24.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*(This is based on a story by Vivian Love from Tickling Forum. The title is Detention with the Torturing Teachers. I've changed the names and adjusted the story.)

Zach was finished with his art assignment. He was really gifted in art, especially graphic design. So, like any bored eighteen-year-old male, he started watching porn. Looking around every now and then, hoping not to get caught. His mom would kill him. There was no telling what his teacher would do. Probably tell the principle.

Zach had happened upon a tickle site a while ago. He found a bunch of videos of men being tied down naked and tickled by women. Sometimes only one, other times by multiple women. He didn't know if he'd actually like this, but watching the videos sure got his cock hard. So, who knows, maybe he had a tickle fetish. Zach didn't understand really what a fetish was, hell, he hadn't even had sex yet, but he did know that he liked watching these videos. Sure, there were videos of girls being tickled naked by both guys and girls, but the ones with the guys at the girl's mercy were what really triggered him.

He was watching one where a guy was being tickled by two women. They kept talking about how hard his cock was. They would reach out and stroke it every now and then. Zach felt his own cock getting hard watching this.

"Everything okay over here?" Mrs. Anderson, the art teacher, asked coming around to stand in front of Zach.

Zach looked up, startled. "Uh yeah. All good here," Zach said. He quickly switched to the other screen showing her he had finished the assignment.

"Very good. Zach are you okay? You look a bit red. You weren't secretly watching porn back here, were you?" she asked.

"Uh... What?" Zach asked. His face turning even more red.

"Zach. Relax. I'm just teasing," Mrs. Anderson said and smiled at him.

Zach looked at his teacher. She had long brown hair, usually worn in a bun. Her clothes were more for comfort than style. He never really thought of her as attractive, she was after all in her 50's. However, she had big breasts. And right now, she was leaning over Zach and he could see down her open blouse. The tops of her breasts had freckles on them. Zach pictured them bouncing all over the place as she was tied up and tickled. He almost came right then.

"Well, clean up your area. Class is almost over."

"Yes, Ma'am."

After the class left, Mrs. Anderson went to the computer Zach had used and did a history search. Even if a student cleared the history, the teachers still had a way to look at their searches. She wasn't surprised he'd been watching porn. She was surprised it involved tickling. Later in the teachers lounge she saw Mrs. Jones. One of the newer and younger teachers. She seemed pretty cool and might know how to handle the situation. Technically, she was supposed to report this to the principle and Zach's parents, but Zach was such a good student and never caused a problem. Maybe there was another way to deal with this. More inhouse, so to speak.

"Mrs. Jones? Can I talk to you?" Mrs. Anderson asked.

"My, my, that is quite a situation," Mrs. Jones said, after Mrs. Anderson told her what had happened.

"Zach Bellman?" Mrs. Jones asked again.

"I know, right?" Mrs. Anderson said. "He's normally such a good kid."

"Ha, too bad you can't tie him down and tickle him," Mrs. Jones said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, give him a firsthand taste of what his fantasy would really be like. Most often reality isn't the same as a fantasy."

"I really don't want to tell the principle or his parents," Mrs. Anderson said.

"What are you thinking?" Mrs. Jones asked.

"We still have that set for the medieval play, right?"

"Yeah. Why"

"I'll make sure Zach is late to your class and you give him detention. Then you tie him to the stock and we'll tickle him to within an inch of his life."

Both women laughed.

"Excellent idea," Mrs. Jones said. "This is gonna be fun."

"Probably not for Zach," Mrs. Anderson said and they both laughed again.

"Hurry along now Zach," Mrs. Jones said.

Zach followed his math teacher, Mrs. Jones down to the back of the stage where a bunch of old props were kept. He was having a bad day. First, he was almost caught watching tickling porn by his art teacher. Then someone put gum on his locker and he was late to Mrs. Jones's class. And now, because he was late, he got detention. Which meant, his mom had to leave work early and come and pick him up. She would not be happy.

"We're going to use this torture stock and I need to make sure it's still working properly," Mrs. Jones said.

"So, what do I need to do?" Zach asked.

"Just sit here and I'll lock you in and you try and get free?"

"Aww. Come on. Do I have to?"

"Look young man. I don't like the attitude. Now sit down and be quiet!" Mrs. Jones barked at him.

Zach sat down, shocked by Mrs. Jones's sudden anger. She was normally a very nice teacher. In fact, Zach couldn't ever remember a time she ever got angry. She was just a few years older than Zach, but very pretty. Zach had a crush on her, but obviously never told her. Not that she would have wanted to act on it anyway. First, she was his teacher. Second, Zach was kind of a nerd. Tall and skinny and still growing into his body. And now, he was kind of afraid of her.

"There. Now, try and get out," she instructed. Zach wiggled around. He could hardly move.

"Wow! Good job. I can't move at all," Zach said, hoping his new attitude would mellow his teacher out.

"Mrs. Anderson, we're ready for you," Mrs. Jones called. Then she leaned in and whispered, "Sorry I yelled at you." Then gave him a wink.

Zach didn't know what was going on. But he had a bad feeling.

"So, you think you can watch porn in my classroom?" Mrs. Anderson asked.

'Shit', Zach thought.

"Tickling porn," Mrs. Jones verified.

"Yeah. What's up with that?" Mrs. Anderson asked.

There Zach sat with his arms above his head and his feet locked in place. His shirt rose a little bit and part of his stomach showed.

"Uh what's going on?" Zach asked. Pretending he didn't hear them ask about the tickling porn.

"Well, normally I'd report a student watching porn, but we thought we'd try a different approach," Mrs. Anderson said.

"Yes. A hands-on style, so to speak," Mrs. Jones said.

"Let's see if tickling is as much fun as it looks," Mrs. Anderson said, poking Zach in the side.

Mrs. Jones did the same on the other side.

Zach yelped and squirmed from side to side. "Hey...stop...that...tickles.... ha...ha...ha..." Zach said all in one breath. The two teachers kept this up for a while.

"Did you bring the tools?" Mrs. Jones asked.

"Oh yes. I almost forgot," Mrs. Anderson said. She went to get something, while Mrs. Jones got behind Zach and tickled his sides with both her hands. Zach jumped and exploded in laughter.

Mrs. Jones laughed too. "I never thought this would be so much fun."

"Okay. Pull his shirt up," Mrs. Anderson directed.

Soon, Zach felt his shirt being pulled up. Soon, his whole upper body was exposed, including his underarms. Then Zach saw what Mrs. Anderson had brought with her. An assortment of paintbrushes.

'Double shit', Zach thought again.

Each of the teacher's grabbed a brush and started "painting" Zach's armpits. If he thought their fingers were bad, this was worse. Zach laughed and thrashed about. The teachers laughed. They laughed so much they could hardly tickle him.

Mrs. Anderson traded her soft paintbrush for a stiffer one. Then looked Zach in the eye and jammed it into his bellybutton. Mrs. Jones was using two paintbrushes and was tickling his underarms.

Zach was going wild.

"Uh oh. Looks like somebody likes this," Mrs. Jones said, nodding towards Zach's crotch.

Zach and Mrs. Anderson both looked at his crotch also.

"Hey. This is supposed to be a punishment, not a pleasure," Mrs. Anderson said, grabbing Zach's cock though his pants. She then unzipped his pants and pulled down his jeans and underwear, freeing Zach's hard cock.

Then, looking Zach right in the eye, Mrs. Anderson ran one of the paintbrushes up the shaft of his cock. Soon, both teachers were tickling Zach's cock and hairy balls. Zach closed his eyes and moaned.

"Don't make him shoot his load," Mrs. Jones warned.

"Yes, don't make my son shoot his load. A sentence I never thought I'd say," Mrs. Bellman, Zach's mom said from where she was watching two teachers tickle her son's cock.

"Mom! Help. They tied me up and started tickling me and..."

"You shut up," Mrs. Bellman said to her son.

"You explain," she directed at Mrs. Anderson.

After listening to both teachers explain the situation, Mrs. Bellman regarded her son. "I'm very disappointed in you," she said. Then she noticed her son still had a hard cock.

"Maybe he's not being tickled enough," she said. Then she grabbed her own paintbrush and started tickling her own son's cock. After a pause, the two teachers joined her.

The teachers tickled his balls while Zach's mom tickled his cock. "Now, just the head," Zach's mom directed. Zach felt all three paintbrushes tickle his hard cock. All around the sensitive head. He couldn't believe what was happening, as he closed his eyes. His. Own. Mother. Was. Tickling. His. Cock. The words formed in his brain like that.

Zach opened his eyes and found his mother looking directly at him. He also felt her paintbrush right underneath his opening and that's when he started coming. He shot load after load. All three women cheered and hollered.

Mrs. Jones grabbed a towel and cleaned up the mess. Then, when the other two weren't looking, she popped his cock in her mouth and licked around the head with her tongue.

Zach was untied and made to wait by the door, while his mother talked to the two teachers. Then they left.

The first thing Zach did when he got home was go to the bathroom. He'd been holding it since he went to detention. Just as he was finishing up, the door burst open and in barged his mother, Mrs. Anderson and Mrs. Jones. Zach instinctively covered his crotch. All three women laughed at this.

"I think we're past that," his mother said, smacking his hands away.

Zach looked at her. Then the two teachers.

"What? You thought your punishment was over?" Mrs. Anderson asked.

"Well. I..." Zach said, not sure where to go from there.

"No. We have more planned for you. But first, we have to get rid of all this hair," his mother said, running her fingers through her son's pubic hair. His teachers did the same.

Then, his mother grabbed an electric shaver and started shaving his pubic hair, while Mrs. Anderson held his cock and Mrs. Jones moved his balls this way and that. Of course, Mrs. Anderson wasn't just holding his cock. She was actually stroking it, causing him to get another erection.

Then his mother shaved the remaining hair with a pink razor. The same one she used to shave her own pubic hair, she informed everyone. Zach gave a start and all three women laughed.

After washing away the shaving cream, his mother got a soapy washcloth and started to wash his cock and balls. Mrs. Anderson and Mrs. Jones helped, using their hands.

The women thought it was great fun to grab and play with his soapy balls. Stroke his hard cock and run their fingers up and down the crack of his butt. One of them slipped a finger inside his asshole. Zach jumped. Mrs. Jones laughed. "Oh my gosh. Even his asshole is ticklish," she told the others. His mom and Mrs. Anderson took turns tickling and fingering his asshole too. After that they rinsed him off.

"Now the taste test," his mom said and popped his cock in her mouth. His two teachers sucked on his freshly shaved balls. "OMG, I'm totally making my husband shave his balls from now on," Mrs. Anderson said.

"Me too," Mrs. Jones agreed.

"Switch," his mom said, passing his cock to Mrs. Anderson while she took his ball in her mouth.

Zach felt Mrs. Anderson's tongue going all over his cock, while her head moved up and down on his cock.

"Switch!" his mom yelled, moving behind him.

Mrs. Jones licked Zach's cock up and down. Then, swirled her tongue around his head, before slowly inching his cock down her throat. Zach was close to coming again.

Suddenly, he felt his mothers tongue licking his asshole. Then, she started shoving it inside.

That's when Zach lost it. He grabbed Mrs. Jones's head and held her tight as he erupted inside her mouth. She tried to swallow all of it, but a little leaked out and ran down her chin. Mrs. Anderson quickly licked it off her chin. Then, she grabbed Zach's cock and shoved it inside her mouth and sucked and licked all the remaining cum out of it.

"Okay, he's had two orgasms now and we haven't had any. That's not fair," Mrs. Jones pouted.

"Well, I guess we'll have to fix that," his mother said. Soon Zach was stripped of all his clothes and tied to his mother's bed. "You know your father's gone all week. Maybe I'll keep you tied up here as my tickle slave every day after school.

"Next week is Spring Break," Mrs. Anderson informed her.

"Even better," his mother said, wiggling her fingers in Zach's face in a tickle motion.

Zach's eyes got wide. Much to the delight and laughter of his mother and his two teachers.

"Maybe Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Anderson know some more teachers who'd love to tickle torture a perverted boy."

"I'm thinking of names right now," Mrs. Jones said.

"Me too," Mrs. Anderson agreed.

Then, Zach watched as all three women got undressed. He was right about Mrs. Anderson. She did have huge boobs. Big areolas and short, fat nipples. Mrs. Jones had medium, perky breasts with small areolas and long, thin nipples. His mother surprised him. Her boobs were big, but not as big as Mrs. Anderson's. Her areolas and nipples were average, but she had a tattoo of each breast. His father's name and his name. Seeing his name on his mother's breast, was both sweet and kind of a turn on.

Then his mom shoved her breast I his mouth, the one with his name on it, and said, "Try to suck our tits while the others tickle you."

Mrs. Jones was easier, as most of her breast fit in Zach's mouth. His mom and Mrs. Anderson were more challenging, but when they backed off the tickling, he was able to suck and lick on their tits and nipples.

Suddenly, they stopped and Mrs. Anderson climbed on the bed and put her pussy over his face.

"You know how to eat pussy, right Zach?" she asked. Then sat on his face without waiting for an answer.

"Okay. I'm gonna ride you too," his mother said. Then Zach felt someone, his mother apparently, climb on and side his cock inside their pussy.

Zach lay there not moving or doing anything. Zach felt his cock getting soft.

"Zach, honey what's wrong?" his mother asked.

"Oh my God. Zach, are you a virgin?" Mrs. Jones asked. The two women had climbed off Zach and he slowly nodded his head. Too ashamed to verbalize it.

"Don't worry about it. You have years of sexual experience in front of you. We'll show you what to do and how to do it," Mrs. Anderson said.

"Okay," Zach said, still not sure.

"Pretend my pussy is an ice cream cone. Like the hell out of it," Mrs. Anderson said. Then she climbed back on Zach's face and gave him pointers.

"Maybe his first time shouldn't be his own mother," Mrs. Jones said.

"So, I just get to watch the two of you fuck my son?" he heard his mom ask.

"Well, you can help me get it hard, then after I'm done you can fuck him," she said. Then Zach felt two tongues on his cock and he was soon hard again.

Zach, not really sure if he was doing it right, took Mrs. Anderson's advice and licked the hell out of her pussy. He must have done something right because it wasn't long before she was clamping her fat thighs around his head and screaming. His cock felt great inside Mrs. Jones. He couldn't believe he was fucking the teacher he had a crush on. He knew he could never tell anyone about this, but he'd love to see the look on the faces of all the people who picked on him if they saw him now.

Soon, Mrs. Jones started moaning too. Then he felt her pussy juice sliding down his cock as she had her orgasm. 'Holy shit, I just made both my teachers cum,' Zach thought.

Then, before Zach had a chance to fully process what just happened, Mrs. Jones sat on his face, while his mom sat on his cock. He used the same technique on Mrs. Jones as he had on Mrs. Anderson to lick her pussy. He also started thrusting his hips as much as he could with his legs tied and all. His mother was moaning and breathing funny. Soon he felt her pussy squeeze his cock and she had a powerful orgasm. A minute later Mrs. Jones moaned as her own orgasm hit her.

Zach then watched his mom and Mrs. Jones get into a sixty-nine next to him before Mrs. Anderson climbed on and slid his cock into her surprisingly tight pussy. When Mrs. Anderson leaned down and started kissing Zach, he really didn't care for it that much. But when she offered him her boobs to suck, he did enjoy that. Soon, he felt her pussy tighten on his cock. Her pussy convulsing on his shaft set him off. He started shooting load after load inside his art teacher's fat cunt.

When they were done, Mrs. Jones licked his cum from Mrs. Anderson's pussy, while his mom sucked and licked his cock.

Then they tickled him some more. His mom sat on him and tickled his armpits, while Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Anderson tickled his feet. They tickled his cock and balls to the point of orgasm then stop and laugh when he cried out in frustration.

"Now, are you ever gonna look at porn in school again? Mrs. Anderson asked, stroking his cock, while Mrs. Jones and his mom tickled his balls.

"No. Never," Zach said.

"Good. Because next time there won't be any sexual release. We'll just tickle you to death," she said, suddenly letting go of his cock.

Then Zach watched the three women get dressed. Talking amongst themselves as if he wasn't even in the room.

"Goodnight, Zach," his mother said. Turning out the light.

"Wait, Mom. What about dinner?" Zach asked.

"Oh, I think you've had enough to eat tonight," his mother said, and all three women laughed. Then she shut the door, leaving Zach in the dark, tied to her bed naked with a hardon.