Dinner Party Disgrace

Story Info
A woman gets stripped, fucked, and humiliated at her party.
6.7k words
4.38
32.6k
48
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,610 Followers

Warning, this story contains scenes of BDSM, humiliation, lesbian and straight gang bang. This a CNC, which means consensual/nonconsensual. The main character is stripped and 'forced' to fuck everyone at a dinner party that she is hosting. It is not something that she had planned, rather her two friends 'forced' her into it. What happens after the party is left open, so feel free to expand o9 this story, as long as you acknowledge this story and me in the intro to your story.

OK, so this next bit has absolutely nothing to do with this story, but I'm hoping someone can help me here. I read a multi-part story a while ago, and I can't find it again. It is about a woman that returns to NYC for her younger sister's wedding. They are heirs to a hotel chain. The first night back, she goes to a lesbian bar and ends up taking a strange woman back to her room. After a fantastic night of sex, she wakes up to find the woman has left, but she left her a drawing. The next evening, while she is attending a dinner party for her sister, she discovers that the strange woman is actually engaged to her younger brother, who is, BTW, a complete asshole and hates her. The3 two women fall in love, but need to hide their love from everyone else. I would really love to find this story again. The author did a really great job of writing the emotions and conflict. If anyone can point me to it, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dinner Party Disgrace:

My name is Gail McTavish. Yes, I'm Irish. I have flaming red hair, green eyes, and the famous temper to prove that. I'm 36-years-old, and I have never been married or had children. I could just never see myself settling down like that. I should also mention that I am fully bisexual, although I do lean more towards women than men. Still, I do love the occasional real cock on occasion. Also, I should mention that I do have a very active fantasy imagination, and those fantasies do sometimes tend to be more on the kinky side. Another part of me that will be impacted in this story is that I tend to be on the submissive side in bed (on the couch, floor, kitchen table, back yard, etc.) You get the picture.

OK, so what do I look like? Let's see, we already have eyes, hair, and creamy pale complexion (I'm Irish). I have a smattering of freckles across my thin, aquiline nose. I have high cheek bones, and a pouting mouth with full kissable lips. I'm 5'5" tall, weigh around 120-pounds, slim waist, full hips, long legs, and a 38DD bust. Let's just say that I have never suffered from a lack of attention from either men or women. I am fairly outgoing, so it shouldn't surprise you that I have a large and diverse group of friends. I am what you would call a WILF (Woman I Would Love to Fuck. I can't call myself a MILF, because, as I said, I never had children).

It was the Friday before Memorial Day. I was hosting a dinner party for all my friends and a few of my neighbors and coworkers. It was my annual 'Kick Off Summer' Party. It wasn't a real formal affair, but it was still a bit of a dress-up party. Cocktail dresses for the women and suits and ties for the men. I had been doing this for the last ten years, ever since I had passed the Bar exam and got my first real job as a lawyer. The first several years, I had spent the entire day cooking for it. Since then, I have gotten the reputation as a real shark. Now I could afford to have it catered.

OK. So, to skip a lot of the boring stuff, let's get to the party. The caterers had already dropped off and set up the food. I had about 20 guests that were already enjoying the cocktails and milling about as they associated with each other. Being the hostess, I had dressed to impress. I was wearing a light green strapless dress with matching 4-inch heels.

My downfall was that I had invited my two best friends and closest lovers to the party as well. Joanne (Jo) and Margerat (Madge) were not only my most frequent lovers, but they also knew my deepest, darkest secrets. They not only knew my darkest fantasies, but they knew where my secrets were kept (in a big plastic tub under my bed. Larger items were stored in a spare bedroom that was kept locked when guests were over).

My most secret, darkest fantasy? Have you ever seen those porn videos called 'Public Disgrace'? The ones where a naked woman is led into a bar or other business naked and bound, then forced to fuck, suck, lick, etc. every person there? She is groped, usually flogged and spanked as well. Most of the time, she is fingered and vibrated until she orgasms in front of everyone. She is humiliated and disgraced in public. She also ends up fucked by everyone there. I probably have every one of those videos that is on the internet saved on my laptop.

Yes, both Jo and Madge knew about those fantasies. They had gotten them out of me under supreme duress. Seriously, any woman would answer any questions when edged to the breaking point.

Back to the story. Cocktail hour had been over for a couple of hours already. Dinner had been consumed. Desert over. It was about a half an hour into the after-dinner cocktails and mingling when it happened. Jo and Madge had disappeared for a while, but they soon returned. Everything was going great, and all the guests were having a great time. I had no idea that my best friends has slowly positioned themselves right behind me. I had just finished my drink and set the empty glass down on a convenient table when my arms were suddenly grabbed and forced behind my back. Before I could even begin to struggle, Jo was forcing an arm binder onto my arms. I began to scream and demand to be let go. That just brought everyone's attention to us. My screams and pleas were quickly cut off when Madge produced my spider gag and forced it into my mouth.

"We debated on using the ball gag, but then decided that the ball gag would block the use of your mouth. This leaves all three of your holes open and available for use. Be a good girl for us, and we may remove it later. After all, it is a lot more pleasurable if you are able willingly suck and lick, using your lips and tongue to their full extent." Madge whispered in my ear as she was buckling the gag in place.

Within minutes the arm binder was secured in place. Having my elbows locked together behind my back caused my tits to be thrust forward. Al I could do was stare at everyone attending the party as their entire focus was on me and what my friends were doing to me.

"Ladies and gentlemen." Jo announced. "This evening's entertainment has been slightly modified. Instead of the planed 'cocktail' (she raised her glass to indicate the cocktail she was currently drinking) hour, we are now having a 'Cock' (pointing at the crotch of one of the closer men) 'Tail' (turning be 180 degrees and giving my ass a spank) several hours."

"What you all may not know about our little slut," Madge continued. "Is that she has a very large kinky side to her. She is not only very bisexual, but she really gets off on BDSM, humiliation, and being degraded in public. She really loved all those 'Public Disgrace' videos where a woman is stripped in a bar full of people groped, made to orgasm, suck, fuck, and lick the pussies of everyone in the bar. As an added benefit, our little slut here actually has a room in the basement full of bondage equipment and BDSM toys to play with."

With that said, Madge pulled my arms up slightly, just to get them away from my body and not interfere. With my hands a few inches away from my dress, Jo reached over and pulled the zipper of my dress all the way down. With no straps to hold it up, my dress fell away and pooled on the floor at my feet. As I said, it was a strapless dress, so I was not wearing a bra under it. My now unfettered breasts jiggled as the material slid away. What had not been apparent until now was that I was also not wearing panties either. My garter belt did a nice job of framing my naked pussy with its well-manicured landing strip. I was even more humiliated when Madge turned me around, bunt me over and displayed the butt plug that I had in my ass.

Jo buckled a leather collar around my neck, then clipped a leash to it. I was led over to the center of the living room and told to stand with my feet two feet apart. Madge appeared in front of me with a telescoping pole thar was attached to a large rectangular steel base. She stood it up between my feet, then attached a steel dildo to the top. It was my one-bar prison. She loosened the collars on the pole and extended it up until the entire dildo was buried in my now soaking wet pussy. For those of you unfamiliar with a one-bar prison, the dildo on the pole, when fully inserted, keeps you standing in that one spot and unable to move away. Why not just step off of it? With your legs spread, you can't balance enough to lift either leg enough to free yourself without losing your balance.

"OK. First item on the agenda is to see how hard we can make this slut cum while we all watch. Feel free to grope and fondle her as much as you like. OH, and to make things really fun, we have a couple of decorations to add to her."

Jo took that opportunity to clip a pair of rather painful nipple clamps om me. This pair also had little bells attached to them. I knew that when I orgasmed, my body would shake, and the bells would ring. While Jo was clipping on the nipple clamps, Madge was installing the really evil use of the metal pole and metal dildo buried in my pussy. Using really strong tape, she taped my powerful Magic Wand vibrator to the pole. The strong vibrations from the wand would transfer to the metal pole, then travel up onto the dildo that was buried inside of me. I forgot to mention that the particular dildo she used had a small protrusion on the base that nestled against my clitoris.

Being a Mechanical Engineer, I had designed and machined this particular dildo for the specific use with the one-bar prison exactly for this purpose. I realized that I was in deep, deep trouble. There was no possible way that I could prevent myself from having a massive and humiliating orgasm in front of all of my guests. Oddly, that thought brought a new gush of arousal to me.

It was Sasha, my next-door neighbor that moved in on me first. She began by cupping my big tots and shaking them gently. That not only caused the bells to jingle. But it also made them sway and put more pressure on my abused nipples. She then used her thumbs to gently brush across my nipples, adding even more stimulation.

"You knew, I have always loved your tits. That's why I joined the same gym that you go to. I always timed my workout so that I would be in the locker room as you showered and changed, just so that I could see them. You have no idea how turned on I got when we were both in the shower and I could watch as you soaped them up. God, the fantasies that I had about touching them like this. I wished that I could have helped you in the showers so that I could be the one soaping them up for you."

My God! Her fingers and thumbs were driving me insane. I felt another set of hands begin to caress and kneed my bare ass. Dave, one of my co-workers was groping me from behind. I almost lost it when he started to play with my butt plug. He twisted it a few times, then started to pull on it and push it back in. It was like he was fucking my ass with the plug.

Suddenly, the damn broke as several of my other guests crowded around me and began to caress my body. Dana, my PA, used her fingers to swipe up some of my juices that had begun to trickle down my thighs and pushed them into my mouth. I had no choice but to suck them clean.

I was being over-stimulated. Add that with the humiliation of being naked in front of all of my fully dressed guests while they caressed and groped me, that shot my arousal into the stratosphere. I finally broke when my butt plug was removed, only to be replaced by three slim fingers that were plunging in and out, finger fucking my ass.

I screamed as the orgasm broke through me. I vaguely remembered hearing the bells on my tits going off like an alarm as the waves of pleasure wracked my body into convulsions. Thankfully, there were a couple of strong guys there that grabbed me and held me up. Otherwise, my legs would have given out, and I would have been completely impaled by the dildo and pole. It didn't stop there. I went through two mor massive orgasms before I was released from the bar.

It is extremely humiliating to be naked and orgasm in front of several fully clothed friends, neighbors, and coworkers. Somehow, the humiliation only seemed to enhance my arousal. My anal plug was lre-inserted, and I was led by my leash over to the locked door of my playroom. I knew that both Jo and Madge had keys, and, unsurprisingly, they opened the door and led me in. Of course, we were followed by all the other guests.

My playroom was a dominant's wet dream. There was a St. Andrew's cross on one wall, padded spanking bench, pillory, a couple of bondage tables, multiple eyebolts screwed int the ceiling and floor, a large California King bed with several bondage points attached, a large double door storage cabinet where a multitude of whips, leather straps, bamboo and fiberglass canes, floggers, assorted paddles, and a plethora of ropes, chains, leather straps, cuffs, etc. were hung on hooks for easy accessibility. Here was also a very large chest of drawers that were filled and organized with an extensive collection of sex toys.

"Hmmm. What shall we use first?" Jo asked.

"Well," Madge responded, "I think that display out in the living room probably got everyone hot and bothered, so I suggest using the pillory. That way, everyone can use her three holes to get off and kind of relieve their tension for the later activities."

"OK. Great idea, Madge. Frankly, that got me pretty hot as well, and I could really use getting my pussy licked."

For the uninitiated, there are several different types of pillories. The one that most people think of is similar to the medieval stocks. That one is simply a wood frame with three holes. The prisoner is bent at the waist with their head in the enter hole, and their wrists in the two outer holes. When the stocks are locked down, they are standing bent over with their neck and wrists locked in.

I do have one of those, but that's not the one that they chose to use. While it might have been OK if there had just been men there, the mouth, pussy and ass were perfect for a standing man to use whichever hole he wanted, the angle of the head made it very difficult to properly lick a woman's pussy. Instead, I was locked into my floor model. There was an adjustable center beam that could be stretched out or moved in to adjust for any size of prisoner. At the foot of the beam, there was an adjustable metal bar that ran perpendicular with metal brackets to lock around the ankles of the prisoner. The bar was adjustable, so that the legs could be spread to various amounts. On the front of the beam, there was a similar bar for the wrists, as well as a larger bracket in the center for the neck. Also, the neck bracket had another adjustment for the height of the head when fully locked in. Obviously, given the sexual nature of the evening, my legs were spread as var as possible, and my head was several inches above the floor.

"OK, so just like the old sign in the saloon, lick her in front, Poke her in the rear. Feel free to peruse the cabinets and drawers of toys while you are waiting your turn. For those of you ladies that might be interested, the bottom drawer has a variety of strap-on dildos that you can select from, if you also want a turn at fucking her cunt and/or ass." Madge announced.

So, here I was. My ankles were locked in and spread wide apart. My wrists were locked in a position where I was resting on mu forearms and elbows. And my neck was locked in, so my face was only about 4-inches off the floor. I was surprised that it happened so quickly. I thought that most of the women here would be a bit more modest, but almost before Madge stopped talking, one of the women had relieved herself of her panties (if she had even been wearing any in the first place), hiked her dress up to her waist, sat down right in front of me, then scooted forward to where her pussy was literally pressing against my lips. It turned out to be Joice, the beautiful divorce that lives across the street. As that was happening, someone behind me was removing my butt plug, then liberally spreading lube deep onto my ass. I could tell that this was going to be a LLLOOOONNNNNGGG night.

I started with long swipes of my tongue along her slit. I tasted something a bit off there.

"Sorry about that. Your coworker, Howie was just too irresistible. We had just came out of the bathroom after a quickie when your friends started your entertainment," Joice informed me. Oh, well, not the first time that I swallowed a guy's cum. I had a feeling that I would be doing that a lot more tonight as well. I refocused myself and just continued licking her pussy. Truth be told, I had wanted to lick her pussy ever since I first saw her shortly after moving in here.

As I was licking away at Joice's pussy, the guy behind me started banging away. I was not unfamiliar with anal sex, but it wasn't something I did frequently. Thankfully, he had a relatively smack dick, so it didn't really hurt too much. Unfortunately, his dick size also matched his stamina. He shot his load before I was anywhere close to getting into it.

I was still working on Joice when the second cock entered me. Yes, I said 'cock', not 'dick'. The first guy had a dick, this guy had a cock. OK, so what's the difference? A small boy has a penis. A man has either a dick or a cock. It's all based upon size, really. A penis is tiny, no more then a couple of inches long. A dick is on an adult male that ranges from about 3 to 6 inches long and only from 1/2 to 1 inch in diameter. A cock is anything larger than that. A 6-inch dick can be called a cock if it is really thick. I would guess that the first guy was about 4-inches long and maybe 3/4 inches in diameter. The second guy must have been at least 8-inches long and at least an inch and a half thick. Thankfully, he chose to fuck my pussy.

He was hammering away at me. This was not anywhere close to 'being made love to'. No, this was pure and simple fucking. He was trying to use me as just a sex toy, but I was having none of that. I was too ramped up to just sit there and take it. I began fucking him back. Every forward thrust was met by an equal thrust back from me. I was not a passive too for him to use. Dammit! If they were going to use me, I was dammed sure going to get my pleasure out of it as well.

Since I don't have eyes in the back of my head, I have no clue who the first guy was. Thankfully, he had a rather small dick, because he elected to use my ass first. Granted, I was not exactly an anal virgin, but it was something that I did rarely. I only gave it up on special occasions,

For the next two hours, I was locked in that pillory. Every one of the guys took advantage of my predicament and lined up to fuck either my cunt or ass. Most ended up doing both. Occasionally, I felt the difference between a hard real cock and a fake cock as one of the women drilled me from behind. Throughout all of that, I was busy with my face between one of the women's thighs, licking her pussy to one or more orgasms. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had while being fucked. To add to my disgrace, I noticed that Jo and Madge were videoing my entire experience.

By the time everyone had fucked me at least once, I was covered in sweat and cum - both male and female. Still, they were not done with me yet. I was released from the pillory. It took a few moments for me to regain control of my legs after being bound for that length of time. Well, the energy that had drained out of me from the multiple orgasms I had was also a factor. The nipple clamps and collar were removed, so I was standing completely naked in just a garter belt stockings and heels in front of all my guests.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,610 Followers
12