All Comments on 'Detention With Miss Walker'

by Googly_Bear

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

needs more do they keep going if so for how long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Punctuation is really bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Pick a point of view and audience! You keep switching between "he/she" and "my/your/our", and it is annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

I agree with everyone else about the punctuation and point of view, but your presentation is still excellent. Better than most. More!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

More !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so what?

Given the miscues cited by others, who cares?

Your message got through.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Who could ask for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmm...

The pov did throw me off sometimes, but I still came. Without permission, at that. I love stories of domination. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I wish that I was there

I wish that i could have been there. I would have wanted to eat Miss Walkers's after she was fucked. I would have licked tthe cum out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hmmmmm......

A very excellent story but you need to chose

if miss walker is the reader or a character.

Googly_BearGoogly_Bearalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's great to hear from you. The original version of the story had 'you' as Miss Walker, I obviously didn't spend enough time checking through when I changed it. I'll hopefully be writing some more soon and I'll edit it all properly when I'm done. Thanks again :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Teacher's Pet

"NO?" Perhaps it should be titled, "Teacher's Dick." Nice reading and I found it slightly hard to enjoy by needing to determine who was whom or what, but overall the story was great. Keep writing and those who complained should reread some of their own stories for mistakes. . .oh heck, ignore them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous