Detestable Liasons

Story Info
Husband Shares Beautiful Wife with Someone She Detests.
6.9k words
4.32
61.3k
130
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,580 Followers

From the Author: Hey all, quick note. This is an experimental story for me, the first in what I'm calling a 'Quick Stroke Story'. Less world-building and quicker to action than my other slow-burn stories. I'm experimenting with the first-person perspective here as well. To those that dislike wife-sharing stories, this one might not be for you.

I sat there on the bed scrolling through my phone, trying to distract myself from what was about to happen. Nothing could keep my attention though, I knew what was about to happen. My dick was hard as a rock anticipating what my wife Courtney would be wearing when she came out of our bathroom ensuite.

Courtney is one of those women who just seem to grow sexier as time goes on. Not only is she drop-dead gorgeous with a beautiful face and body, but she is also one of the smartest people I've ever met. She's the head of sales for an accounting software company and her tenacity, drive and negotiation skills have been cited as among the reasons the company has grown so much in the last few years. She took a struggling sales team and transformed it to the point that her company is now the market leader by a wide margin, which ruffled quite a bit of feathers. Her company rewarded her by making her a partner in the business.

The bathroom door opened and my phone fell out of my hand. Courtney was standing there staring at me with those bedroom eyes, teasing me by wearing a sexy teal robe so I couldn't see what was underneath.

"What's that, Harry?" She slowly walked over to the bed without breaking eye contact with my hard dick under my boxers. "Is that for me?"

I'd been looking forward to tonight all week. It had been busy at work but Courtney promised to make things up to me with a special blow job, one where she told me a made-up story of how she fooled around with some made-up character.

Courtney stood at the foot of the bed and started untying her robe. She let it drop to the floor revealing a matching set of teal bra and panties that did amazing things to her body. She crawled up the bed until she was directly over my crotch.

She bit her lip and peeled my boxer off me, revealing my hard dick to her.

"Mmm, hello there," Courtney smiled and lowered her head towards my cock. I felt her tongue begin to trace the underside of my cock. She looked up at me as she did this and smiled at the effect it was having on me.

"So I was thinking," she said as her tongue kept playing with my dick. "That tonight, I don't tell you a story."

I had no idea what she was playing at here, "No?"

"No," she said, teasing my cock with her mouth. "I was thinking, instead I'm going to tell you about what's going to happen next weekend."

My brain wasn't working, I couldn't figure out what was happening next week. All I knew was I wanted her mouth all over my cock, "What's next weekend?"

"Hmmm," she said as she focused her attention on my cock and started bobbing her lips down on it. After a few seconds, she looked me in the eyes again. "I love how supportive you are to me. Even though it's going to be your birthday next weekend, you are still coming with me to that stupid conference. I hate that we're going to bed out of town at a work thing on your birthday.

"So I was thinking," she said, as she lowered her head and started running her tongue over my balls, causing me to groan. "That next weekend, I finally give you what you've been wanting all these years."

My mouth got dry. I knew what she was hinting at but I couldn't believe it. I needed to hear her say it. Make it true.

"What's that?" I whispered back, not wanting to say anything too loud and scare her off.

"Next weekend," she toyed with my dick, "On the last night of the conference, I'm going to finally fulfill your darkest fantasy. In that hotel room, I'm going to blindfold myself and I'm going to let you watch as someone else fucks me."

She started going to town on my dick, I felt like she was getting turned on by this idea too. I had been playing with this fantasy with her for years but had never thought she would actually do anything like that. God, her mouth felt so good on my dick.

"Really,?" I asked. "Why?"

She broke from my cock, almost like I had interrupted something she was enjoying, "Why, what? Why fulfill my husband's fantasy on his birthday? Because I'm a good wife and I know how crazy it's going to drive you. And I expect you to fuck me really well afterwards."

"Holy shit," I moaned, her words were driving me just as crazy as her mouth was.

"Plus," she stated, slowing down on my dick. "We're going to be out of town. We won't know anyone there. You're going to pick a stranger to fuck me. I don't even want to know who they are."

She paused and started licking the underside of my dick, "What they look like. I don't even want to know their name. I'm going to have that blindfold on the entire time."

"Uh, fuck," I moaned as my dick rose off the bed, trying to make contact with her mouth. I was getting so close already.

"Say it again," I demanded urgently. I knew I was going to cum soon, "Tell me again."

"You're going to pick out the guy that fucks me next weekend. The guy that puts his cock into your wife. The guy that's going to fuck me on your birthday," Courtney moaned as she lowered her head onto my cock.

That's all I could take, the idea running through my mind with her expert mouth working my cock was too much. I bucked my hips and a huge load shot out of my dick into my wife's waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as my cum blasted into her, "Mmmmmmmmmmm."

As I settled back in post-orgasmic bliss, Courtney let my dick fall out of her mouth, smiled and rolled over onto her back.

"Was that," I asked tentatively, "Was that the story for tonight or --"

"Or am I really going to do that next weekend?" Courtney eyed me mischievously. "It's happening next weekend, as long as you can find someone to take your place."

I gulped. I had wanted this for so long. To see the love of my life, this powerful, confident, beautiful woman get fucked by someone else. Now that it was really going to happen, I felt anxious. I couldn't wait for it to happen but I really had no idea what to expect.

***

The next week was a blur. Even when I was at work, I spent a ton of time on online message boards, Tinder and Discord channels trying to find someone to be my wife's mystery man the upcoming weekend.

There was a lot of interest and I had to wade through a ton of messages that were just plain stupid. I spent a lot of time on some cuckold and bull-type websites but never really felt comfortable with the people I was speaking with.

Courtney was teasing me about the upcoming weekend all week. She knew it was all I could think about.

In the middle of the week, we were upstairs in the bedroom fooling around on the bed. As I was sliding my cock into her and looking down at her angelic face she hit me with a line I'll never forget.

"Mmmm, Harry," she moaned, "Whose cock is in me right now? Is it the same guy that's going to fuck me this weekend at the conference? Or another one?"

We fucked like bunnies after she said that. I'll admit I didn't last too long, more teasing like that got me to blow my load quickly but I did at least manage to get her off once. She really knew how to push my buttons during sex. I think I'm too predictable.

By the end of the week, we had started packing for the conference and I still hadn't found someone to meet up with us. I couldn't believe that my fantasy was falling apart right in front of me.

Then I got lucky. Someone on Reddit reached out to me after seeing my post. They lived in the same city we were driving to for the conference, he introduced himself as Roger. After some lengthy back and forth I asked him to take a picture of himself with a piece of paper with my username on it. I wanted to be sure this was actually the guy I was talking to. He immediately sent back a picture of himself. He was reasonably good-looking and didn't seem to be in bad shape. I didn't feel threatened by him which I felt was important for the first time doing this. I sent him a picture of Courtney' which seemed to blow his mind. I don't think he was expecting someone as attractive as her. He seemed really eager after that.

We exchanged some details about when this was happening and I got his phone number. It seemed like everything was all set. I could feel my heart beating in my chest from the online exchange. I needed to step away and calm myself down.

***

We were making good time on the road that weekend. The conference wasn't too far from our home, a couple of hours drive. The short drive was a nice distance, it felt close but it still gave us enough distance that we would be at arm's length from Roger if anything were to go sour. But if things went right, it was close enough that maybe we could do this again in the future, if Courtney seemed up for it.

We hadn't discussed whether this was a one-off thing or if it would happen again. I knew what my horny side wanted but I really didn't know what the real me wanted. I decided to focus on this upcoming weekend and see how it all played out and how Courtney felt afterwards.

I looked over at her as I drove. She was head down on her phone, arranging meetings with potential customers. I needed to talk to her, to hear what she thought about all of this.

"So," I tried to sound nonchalant and at least try to talk about this weekend. "What's this weekend look like for you? What's on the agenda."

I didn't expect any sexy talk, Courtney was in work mode and nothing usually got in her way.

"Ugh," she was tapping on her phone, probably typing out an email. She hit one final button and then looked up at me, "Sorry, just finishing an email to a big potential customer. Right, so yeah' it's a pretty back-to-back weekend. I don't think it's going to be a ton of fun for you."

She let that last line linger before continuing, "There are a couple of talks I'm planning to attend. The rest of the team is here too and we're dividing and conquering. When we aren't in talks we have a bunch of client meetings scheduled. Keeping our clients happy and updated on our latest releases while trying to land new customers. I have about a dozen or so coffee or dinner meetings scheduled and I have a presentation to give to a room full of strangers."

"I heard that the Lincoln Group is going to be there, they are one of our main competitors. They were the top company for a while before we displaced them. We took a bunch of their clients since our product is better and their service sucks. It just makes me nervous because I've heard that they have a bunch of sleazy tactics and talk a lot of crap about us and other competitors. I've heard that from a bunch of prospects and even current customers they are trying to steal away. Anyways, I just know that they will color the conversations I have this weekend and I'll have to overcome objections and questions from the folks I'm talking to before even getting into the sales pitch."

She paused and looked down at her phone. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize how crazy our schedule was going to be this weekend. I feel bad, there isn't going to be a lot of us time. You're going to be stuck in the hotel. I at least got you a pass to the show floor so you can walk around and check things out."

"It's okay," I told her. "I didn't expect this to be some big romantic getaway. It'll be fun for me to play tourist this weekend. If I get bored, I'll Uber around the city."

"Besides," I eyed her and changed my voice tone, trying to be sexy, "There is only one appointment I'm going to make sure you keep."

"Oh, really?" She eyed me seductively, nearing causing me to veer off the road, "And did you find someone for your birthday night?"

"I did," I said, turning my attention back to the road, trying to toy with her. "I think you're going to like him, he's -"

Courtney cut me off, "I don't want to know! Like I said, I don't want to know anything about them. All I will be thinking about is you and picturing your reaction. The not knowing is kind of hot to me too and so is the blindfold, but picturing you there watching it is what really turns me on. I don't want to know anything else."

"You got it," I smiled. I wanted to say more but couldn't think of what to say. All I knew was that I wanted to keep talking to her about it and tease this out some more. Enough time passed that I couldn't bring it back up and Courtney looked like she was back in work mode. So I drove on until we reached the hotel.

It was downtown and connected to a major convention center. The underground parking was straightforward and we checked in without any issues. Courtney spent a long time showering in the bathroom and talked about how she had an early breakfast meeting with a big potential customer.

We went to bed early and I could hear her soft snores as she fell asleep. I lay there for what felt like hours, staring at the ceiling, imagining what this weekend had in store for us; my dick was rock hard.

Eventually, I fell asleep too.

***

The conference seemed to drag on. Like she had predicted, I didn't get to see Courtney too much: she was busy working the show and meeting clients.

I did manage to catch her presentation. She looked incredibly sexy up there on stage wearing an emerald silk blouse. I noticed several men in the audience who were captivated by her, giving her appreciative once-overs. When her talk was finished, there was a line of men waiting to talk to her, trying to arrange meetings to discuss her company's products. I didn't know how many of them were serious or how many just wanted to get with her one on one.

She had a good bullshit detector so I didn't worry too much about it. She would focus on the big deals and the ones she could close relatively fast.

The show pass that Courtney got for me came in handy. I walked around the mass show floor several times, collecting free swag wherever I could. I did have to collect a lot of business cards as well; a small conversation and pitch from the people behind the booths was usually the price I had to pay for the free swag. I got a few totes, pens, notebooks, hats and other junk Courtney would probably shake her head at. Still, it was entertaining and I had a good haul of stuff up in the room.

I talked a bit with Courtney's colleagues. They all seemed nice and pretty sharp. A few were complaining about one of the sales guys from the Lincoln Group purposely sending fake leads and contacts to their event registration page. The team wasted a ton of time sorting through those apparently.

I kept texting with Roger throughout the event. He seemed really eager and I was excited that I actually found someone who I felt comfortable with. I could only imagine what the people here would think if they knew what Courtney was going to do. Hell, I bet most of them would have volunteered.

***

The final night of the conference came at last. I had been anxious since the moment I had woken up. Courtney had a packed day, so I really didn't get to see her until we met for a late dinner in the evening around 8 pm. I could tell she was tired and probably would have preferred to have a quiet night in the hotel room, but she was putting on a brave face for me.

We sat in the dining room portion of the restaurant attached to the hotel; the other half was more of a bar. The place was emptier than it had been the past few days. Courtney mentioned that most of her team had headed back earlier in the day and that a lot of other vendors and attendees had taken off earlier in the afternoon.

I couldn't stop thinking about the cell phone in my pocket, knowing that there could be a message from Robert on there. I told him not to expect anything until around 10 pm and that I would message him. He would be waiting in the bar for me to come down and get him.

"So when is my mystery man coming?" Courtney asked. This was the first time she had mentioned this since our drive up.

I eyed her. "I thought you didn't want to know anything about him?"

"I don't," she replied, "I just wanted to see whether I have time for a couple of drinks with the birthday boy before everything else happens."

"Everything else meaning...." I gave her a fake suspicious look, playing with her.

"You know what," Courtney countered, "Be careful or you might just have to wait in the hall until we are done."

My cock immediately felt rock hard hearing her say that. Thinking she might actually make me wait in the hallway and not be in the room when it happened. Just standing there, wondering what was happening behind the door, trying to listen for any clues. Just hearing her engage in the fantasy turned me on to no end.

She looked at me and smiled. She knew she had me tongue-tied with her last comment.

"I think we're about done here," I finally said. "Let's pay the check and move over to the bar for a couple of drinks. I want to loosen you up."

I waved the waitress down and paid our check. We moved over to the bar side of the restaurant. It was pretty sparse in here as well, there were a few small groups and a couple of lone individuals. We sat at the bar for the better part of an hour, consuming several drinks each. I wanted Courtney to be right in that sweet zone of loosened up but still able to function without falling asleep. The tension between us was palpable, it reminded me of the sexual tension we had both felt when we were still dating. We kept talking about her work, how her team had done at the conference, some of the unhanded tactics her competitors were trying and the amount of business she expected to materialize from the weekend.

We didn't talk about how a stranger was going to fuck my blindfolded wife. It would have been too awkward with the bartender standing so close by. Even though the bar was fairly empty, it wasn't so empty that we felt comfortable having that conversation. Still, I could tell it was all Courtney was thinking about.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed one of the patrons keep glancing in our direction. He was by himself in a booth at the back. He had a darker complexion but I couldn't tell much more about him because of the distance and my covert looks. I looked down and noticed that Courtney was showing a lot of leg, likely drawing the man's attention.

I slid my phone out of my pocket and messaged Roger and told him it was almost go time. Telling Courtney it was time to go upstairs, we finished our drinks and paid the tab.

As I stood up, my world started to spin. I hadn't realized how much the alcohol would impact me. I quickly steadied myself but took cautious steps out of the bar and across the lobby toward the elevator. Courtney seemed to be holding her liquor a lot better than I was.

Once we got up to the hotel room, I wanted nothing more than to drag her to the bed but I restrained my urges to fulfill my ultimate fantasy. Courtney grabbed a bag and disappeared into the bathroom.

My cock was straining against my pants, I couldn't believe what was about to happen. After a few minutes, Courtney emerged dressed in the sexiest white lace bra and panty set I had ever seen. The way it was cut accentuated all her best features and the white lace made it seem almost modest and virginal. It was tantalizing.

"Think my mysterious man will like it?" Courtney played with me. Her lustful gaze was almost impossible to resist. If I had gone to her, she would have let me take her and blown off the rest of the night.

"Uh," I tried to find some sober-sounding words, "Yea, I think he'll be blown away. Is that new?"

"It is," she said with a mock coyness. "I bought it just for tonight. Are you jealous that someone else will get to enjoy me in it before you?"

It felt like an apple was in my throat as I gulped. I was suddenly aware that my mouth was very dry.

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,580 Followers
12