Detestable Liasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Courtney realized I wasn't able to muster a response, she sauntered up to me and planted a gentle kiss on my lips before turning and walking to the bed. I watched how amazing those panties made her ass look as she bent over and picked up the blindfold lying on the bed. She secured it tightly over her eyes and moved up onto the bed, laying her head down on the pillows.

"I'm ready," she whispered in a husky voice.

"Okay," I breathed trying to settle myself, "Okay, I'm going down now. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

I was out of the room and down the hallway in a flash. I only collided with the walls a couple of times before I made it to the elevator and punched the lobby button. It seemed to take forever but when the elevator doors opened I strode out into the lobby and looked around for Roger.

I didn't see him anywhere. I ducked my head into the bar, but I didn't see him there either. It looked even less populated than it had a few minutes ago. I headed outside to see if maybe he was waiting out there. Nothing.

I checked my phone and my heart immediately sank. It was a message from Roger saying that something had come up at the last minute and that he was sorry. He added that he'd love another chance if we were still going to be in town tomorrow.

I couldn't believe it. I was on the verge of having my fantasy fulfilled and this guy had just ghosted us. I ran through my options to try to figure out how to salvage this. I could go up and pretend to be a stranger and see how Courtney would react. Maybe I could find someone on Tinder or another service. But they probably wouldn't be able to get here in time, especially since Court was waiting upstairs.

I checked my watch, it was closing in on 10 pm. In a last desperate attempt, I headed back inside the bar. I glanced around to see if anyone there might fit the bill. The only person not in a group of some kind was the guy that had been checking Courtney out earlier.

I walked over to him and awkwardly started a conversation.

"Uh," I stammered, "Hey, I was in here earlier with my wife. The blonde by the bar. I was wondering if I could talk to you for a second? Could I sit?"

I got a much better look at this man this time. He looked like he was probably ten or fifteen years older than Courtney and me. He had a dark complexion, and his head was shaved but he kept a scraggly beard on his face. He probably had a good 30 pounds on me and it didn't look like muscle. He wore loose-fitting clothing, likely trying to conceal how he had let himself go underneath.

"Sure," he said, seeming amused. He smiled, revealing a crooked set of teeth, "What's up?"

"Err," I tried to figure out the words. It was weird enough texting a stranger about sleeping with my wife, but it was another thing to actually talk to someone about it. "I'm not even sure how to say this so I'm just going to lay it out. So my wife and I were going to meet up with someone else tonight but he just cancelled. He and she were going to...ya know, uh, get together in our hotel room."

The man stared at me while I flailed, trying to find the right words. "I saw you checking her out earlier and I wanted to come over and see whether you might be up for, uh, taking his place."

The man's eyes lit up but he tried to keep a calm demeanor, "Are you asking me if I want to fuck your wife?"

I cringed at hearing him say it so crudely, especially in such a public setting. I looked around, hoping no one was listening. "Yes, exactly."

"And what would you be doing, while this is happening?" He asked.

"I'm going to be watching. She's blindfolded, so I'll be there to watch and make sure nothing happens," I responded.

"And jerking off, I assume?" The man asked bluntly.

After a few seconds of silence, I met his eyes, "Probably. So she's upstairs right now. I have a box of condoms. What do you say?"

He tried to play it cool but his eagerness was betraying him. I knew I had him.

"I'm in," he said, taking a long pull from his drink that finished it off. He laid some bills on the table in front of him. "Let's go."

We rode up the elevator in silence. Finally, it dawned on me that I didn't know his name.

"Hey, I'm Harry, what's your name?" I asked.

"Everyone calls me Archer," he said, turning back to watch the elevator screen.

"So just to be clear here," I paused trying to find the right words, "You're going to have to wear a condom. That's not negotiable. This is our first time doing something like this, so we're not really wanting anything too out there or extra. Got it?"

Archer nodded in the affirmative.

We progressed down the hallway without another word. I let us into the room and my jaw dropped seeing Courtney lying there in her bra and panties. My cock immediately got hard knowing another man, a stranger, was feasting on this sight as well.

The door swung silently shut behind Archer. We stood there awkwardly for a second. I didn't really know what to do at this point, whether I should introduce them or give him permission to go and join her. He only waited a few seconds before taking the initiative himself. He quickly peeled off his clothes until he was completely naked and strode over to the bed where my wife lay waiting.

I was a little taken aback by what I was seeing. This black gentleman, who was easily a decade or more older than my beautiful wife, was making his way over to where she lay in just her lingerie. His arms and legs looked lanky but he kept a lot of weight around his midsection and torso. He had a bit of peach fuzz hair on his chest and shoulders. Dangling between his legs was the biggest set of balls I'd ever seen. His cock was hardening with each step he took. I gulped realizing that my faithful wife was about to experience a much bigger cock than my own. It was then that I wondered if Roger would have been as similarly endowed.

Courtney was breathing hard as Archer got onto the bed with her. He smiled as he bent his head towards her and pressed his lips into hers. She was taken aback and put her hand lightly on his chest.

Archer pushed forward, his tongue snaking into my wife's mouth as his hand began to roam over her body. He took my wife's hand off his chest and lowered it down onto his hard cock.

Courtney's hand didn't immediately close around it, so Archer pushed down on her fingers until she was gripping it. He held her hand in place there as he started to gently thrust into it. I watched as Courtney started to stroke Archer's dark cock on her own. He resumed running his hands all over her body, grabbing handfuls of her ass and breasts while his tongue continued to explore my wife's mouth.

He undid her bra with one hand and pulled it off her body. Her magnificent breasts were exposed to this stranger who lowered his head and began licking them all over. One of her hands rested on the back of his bald head while the other was still stroking his cock. I could tell Courtney was turned on, her knees were moving against each other and she was breathing quickly.

Archer seemed to notice too. He reached down and began to lower her panties. Courtney took the hint and let go of his cock and pushed them down the rest of the way. I was expecting Archer to use his fingers to play with her pussy but he immediately shifted his weight and got on top of my wife. He started running his bare cock up and down against Courtney's glistening pussy.

I scrambled from where I was standing and ripped open the box of condoms. He saw the flurry of activity from me and I was surprised to see that he waited. I passed him a condom and he tore it open and slipped it onto his cock. Courtney's hips rose off the bed, looking for contact.

After Archer secured the condom, he wasted no time. He lined up his cock with my wife's faithful pussy and started to push himself in.

"Uh," Courtney grunted as Archer started to work his shaft into her. "Uh."

A shocked expression appeared on her face. It was replaced by a second of discomfort and then I heard a sharp intake of breath. It was then that I knew that my wife was realizing that her mystery man had a much different cock than me.

Archer slowly pushed himself in, intensely gazing at the expression on Courtney's face. He took his time, until he was buried to the hilt. He slowly withdrew his cock before slowly pushing back into her.

"Oh, mhmmmm," Courtney moaned. Her discomfort was replaced by pleasure, "Mmmmmmm."

Archer grinned and he dropped his full weight onto my wife. Her legs wrapped around this stranger's waist as he pushed as far into her as he could.

I quickly got naked myself and started stroking my cock, watching from the side of the bed as this stranger took my wife.

Archer was like a man on a mission, aside from his breathing he stayed silent which I found odd.

Courtney was anything but. As Archer fucked her she kept moaning, "Um, oh, mmmmmmm, fuck."

Archer reached under my wife and grabbed a handful of the hair at the base of her neck into a fist. His other hand reached under Courtney and forcefully grabbed one of her ass cheeks, lifting it off the bed. Courtney immediately responded to the moves.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned into Archer's shoulder. "Fuck, right there. Right there. Don't stop. Mmmmmm."

He didn't stop. He kept fucking her like this until she finally came.

"Oh fuck! Fuuuu," Courtney moaned, throwing her head back as she came. Archer's tongue immediately descended onto her neck. Courtney's manicured nails gripped his dark biceps, her legs unraveled from his hips, pointing into the air as her toes curled.

This was all too much for me. Seeing my previously faithful wife lying underneath someone else, cumming on their cock, sent me into overdrive. I watched as her beautiful face contorted in pleasure. Stroking myself and seeing that sent me over the edge, I came, shooting a string of cum onto the comforter.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck," Courtney moaned as she came down from her orgasm. Archer held her in the same position and started to increase his pace with urgency. It only now dawned on me that he was lifting her ass up so his cock could angle up and push against her g-spot.

He kept the rapid pace as he fucked my wife. He was getting close himself. His previously stoic demeanor was replaced with grunts as he kept hammering Courtney's pussy.

She could tell he was close too. Her body was responding with abandon, her hips thrusting up to meet his cock, her arms were gripping his biceps, waiting for him to cum, "Mmmmmmm, don't stop. Mmmmmmmm. So close. So close. God, fuck me. Ugh. Ugh. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!"

Courtney came again just as Archer bottomed out. He pushed one final time into my wife and a guttural groan of triumph that sounded almost like a roar bellowed out from him. Courtney's legs were wrapped around him, holding him in place as he fired his cum into the condom.

I stood there paralyzed, watching the scene unfold before me. With my balls now emptied, a feeling of jealousy washed over me.

Archer dropped his head and kissed my wife hard. This time she responded immediately, I saw her tongue dart into his mouth and reciprocate. Seeing her respond to his kiss felt like a knife in my heart. I wasn't prepared to see her respond so intimately to this man. This man she didn't even know. When we first started dating, it took me a couple of weeks to build up to our first kiss.

Eventually, Courtney's legs relaxed and fell to the bed. Archer pulled himself from my wife's tight body; as he did, it looked like she went limp. He looked down at his condom-clad cock covered in her juices and smiled. Archer grabbed the condom by its base and removed it from his cock. A large deposit of cum filled the condom.

He moved up the bed until he was right next to Courtney's torso. He bent down and gave her a hard kiss again which she sleepily responded to. It seemed like Archer had fucked Courtney into submission.

As Archer's tongue pulled back from her lips, I swear I saw her tongue briefly searching for his. Archer let her go and Courtney fell back onto the bed with the blindfold still intact.

Archer quickly got off the bed and got dressed. I just stood there naked watching what he was doing, thinking it was a little odd how quickly he left. He probably could have had round two if he stuck around.

Instead, he got fully dressed and headed for the door. He turned, looking at me and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a tacky aluminum business card and handed it to me. In my aroused and alcohol-fueled state, I noticed it said his name on it.

"For next time," he gestured to my wife, smiling. Then he snatched her discarded panties up off the floor, turned on his heel and left our room, closing the door behind him.

I absentmindedly threw his business card into the tote bag filled with all the other cards and swag I that I had collected at the conference. Then I moved to the bed, ready to try and fuck my wife. I was disappointed to find that in the brief time it had taken Archer to leave, she had fallen asleep. She lay there with one of the blankets covering her, peacefully breathing.

I dimmed the lights, removed her blindfold and lay down next to her. It dawned on me that the sheets were messed up and I was lying in the bed where my wife had just gotten fucked by a stranger.

Eventually, I fell asleep after jerking off again.

***

We left late the following day, Courtney had slept in.

As I drove back down the interstate, Courtney was riffling through the tote bag looking at all of the swag and business cards I had picked up. She put on a trucker hat with an obnoxious company logo. "How do I look?"

"Not half as good as you did last night," I smiled, thinking back to how wild things had gotten.

"I must have looked pretty good," she smiled back at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"The man you brought up seemed very enthusiastic," she said, as she bit her lip, pressed her fingers together and slowly moved them apart until the space between them was about the size of the man's cock. "I couldn't find my panties this morning. I think he took them as a trophy. Did you enjoy the show?"

"God," I replied. "You were so sexy, it was incredible watching you. I couldn't believe how much you let yourself go. I loved it. You were amazing. I was hoping to get a chance to experience that new outfit you bought myself but somebody fell asleep on me."

"Sorry," she said playfully, "I planned to have you make love to me afterwards, but I just passed out. The mystery man you brought to me wiped me out."

She looked at me with that sexy mischievous look that drives me wild, "I guess some stranger got your wife all to himself on your birthday, now didn't they."

Hearing those words from her mouth made me rock hard. "God, you are so bad. I can't believe you still did that."

"It was all for you, birthday boy," she winked at me and continued rummaging through the swag in the bag. "Though I'm not going to lie, I did enjoy myself. Multiple times in fact. He was just so -- what is this?"

She pulled out the man's tacky aluminum business card from the night before and had a disgusted look on her face. "Ugh, honey, you didn't go to the Lincoln Group's booth did you?"

I shrugged my shoulders and tried to feign ignorance. That company didn't ring any bells, "Who? I got that card from --"

"The Lincoln Group," she stuffed the business card back in the tote and threw the bag in the backseat. "They are the assholes who keep doing all those shady things and talking shit about us to try to steal our clients or ruin our reputation in the market. We beat them every time and have taken a ton of customers from them. But it's just exhausting having to deal with them. That card you have is from their top sales guy, Jack Archer."

She visibly squirmed in her seat. "Ugh, just saying his name gives me the heeby jeebies. I hope you washed your hands after you visited their booth, that guy's a major sleazeball."

"Anyways," she said changing the subject, "Sorry about that. Back to last night. You enjoyed yourself?"

"I did," I breathed, connecting the dots with who I had let fuck my wife last night.

She smiled coyly, "Do you think my mystery man enjoyed himself?"

I looked at her in disbelief. "Yeah, of course. I mean, you saw, well I guess you didn't see, but how things ended last night. Courtney, about him, he is --"

She held a finger up seductively to my lips. "I told you, Harry, I don't care who it was. I don't want to know. I don't want to know anything about them. I did this for you. Got it?"

I nodded, "Are you sure you don't --"

"Nothing, Harry," she said as she stretched out in her seat. "I'd like to remember them as my mystery man. I don't want any details ruining that for me."

"Mystery man he will stay then," I stared ahead at the road as we drove on towards our home.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
46 Comments
Coffee143Coffee14328 days ago

Wow great story. Definitely deserves a second chapter.

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue1213about 2 months ago

I would like to see Jack take Courtney and breed her the next time he gets to fuck her. We know he will get a repeat fuck. When he finally cums inside her. He will remove her blindfold to let her know who knock her up. He will then tell her that she belong to him now. She will then tell Harry that she does belong to Jack from now on.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan992 months ago

Good story. Kind of hope the condom would have broken and she was also risking pregnancy. What an ending that would be. Still I enjoyed it. Maybe a chapter two?

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69712 months ago

Wow great oops! Would like to see you develop this one more.

Dare69Dare693 months ago

This is quite intriguing, there's something about the dark side of sex that haunts me. Actually, I don't think it needs a part two, or three or whatever. It's quite self contained and stand alone all by itself. But it could be continued. Let me throw out some thoughts.

* The Lincoln Group also appears in the background in Toxic Attraction, although there's a hint they may have more of a role to play. Just an aside.

* Here's how I see Jack Archer. He knows exactly who Courtney is. He was expressly and explicitly checking Courtney out in the bar downstairs. When Harry comes up to him, he says 'I want you do do my wife, who you were checking out earlier.'

* More than that, he KNOWS who she is, she's a rival business person, with bad blood between her company and Archer's Lincoln Group. She knows who he is, personally. So there's no chance he doesn't know she is personally. Her and Archer's company are fighting tooth and nail for Clients and business, and Jack Archer is the lead guy. There's no way he doesn't know exactly who she is.

* Now, the thing with Archer, is that he's caught by surprise by this whole thing. There's no planning for him here. He was just having a drink and her pussy falls in his lap out of the blue. So going in, doing her and walking off, there's no agenda with him, no planning. It's just one for the books, a fond memory. Something to tell the guys, if they believe it. Or just something to keep him warm on cold nights....

* That's only for now. If it was a complete stranger who he never expected to see again, unless they called him, that would be it.

* But, our Jack, he knows who she is - that probably added to the thrill. But he's going to have a chance to think about it. And the more he thinks about it, the more ideas are going to go through his head.

* He's going to think: "Wow, it would be nice to have that pussy again, I wonder if I can make that happen?"

* Of course, Harry will not be up for it, but Jack has leverage - he can threaten to tell Courtney, and the thing is, he's got enough detail, and his details fit perfectly with Courtney's set up, that she'd believe him. And then Harry would be in so much trouble.

* So if Jack really pushes, then Harry's choices are to make it happen again, or come clean with his wife and napalmed. What's Harry going to do? Particularly if Jack smooth talks him - tells him its just one more time? It's just going to be so easy for Harry to roll over and give in, than it will be to both stand up to Jack and incurr his wife's wrath.

* And the thing is, if Harry gives up and rolls over the first time, Jack can make him do it again. Harry might survive handing over his wife to Jack when he didn't know any better. But if he does it again, maybe two or three or more times, then he's pimping his wife out repeatedly to a man her husband knows she hates. Courtney won't forgive that. The deeper in Harry gets, the more impossible it is for him to get out.

* So back to Jack, what will he want out of this?

* Well, at least one more crack at Courtney's pussy, easy. Maybe a couple more. But kink fucking a blindfolded woman has its limits, and there's risk of stuff going on. Maybe one night Courtney takes the blindfold off. Maybe Jack makes a noise and she recognizes him. Jack is smart enough to realize this kind of shtick has a limited lifespan.

* Now one way of covering himself and extending the lifespan is to have Courtney blindfold fuck other men. If it's just Jack, she'll start to recognize his cock. So he could encourage, even demand, that Harry pimp her out some more.

* However, if that's happening, maybe Jack can get some advantage - he's a businessman, he's a top guy salesman. He's always looking for an angle, an advantage. Even if he's not doing Courtney's pussy, if he's pushing Harry to get some more cock in her, he could see big advantages to choosing which cock gets in her.

* He could, for instance, opt to share her around with co-workers, but I suspect that he wouldn't overdo it. The more colleagues have her assets, the more likely the word gets out and things go bad. But sharing with the right people for promotion or advantages might work very nicely.

* Or for instance, imagine Jack and Courtney are fighting tooth and nail for a major client, Courtney is winning. Then Jack comes to the client with an offer - 'You know Courtney, she's gorgeous and charming, but all you'll get if you go with her is smiles. Come over to me, I can arrange for you to fuck her, she'll never know." Again, that wouldn't be regular, but if the situation warranted, and Jack could take a whale of a client from Courtney and her crew.... he'd do it.

* One thing for sure - if Jack forces Harry to pimp Courtney out to other men, he'll make certain to get records if he can. Video, audio, pictures. Courtney won't know. Harry won't have much of a choice. Hell, Jack may be the one bringing the camera and making the record, watching Courtney get boned may be almost as good as doing her himself. What's Harry going to do? Complain?

* But it keeps coming back to the blindfold shtick having a limited lifespan for Jack. He can't fuck Courtney more than two or three times that way without starting to risk something going on. If he really wants that pussy, and he'll want it more and more, he need to change the game up. Perhaps he'd have Harry persuade her to go to a glory hole. There's opportunities there for Courtney to do things that maybe she hasn't done before, like blow Jack. But again, limited lifespan. The more Jack fucks a conscious aware Courtney, the more she's going to start recognizing his cock, no matter what he does to throw her off.

* Jack might have one more trick - drug her. An unconscious, or memory impaired Courtney, well that's just candyland. No blowjobs, but anal is on the table, as is bareback that pussy as many times as he wants and can get it up. If he gets to that point, Harry is already going to be so deep he's not getting out.

* The thing with Jack is that he's a businessman. Sure, it's nice cracking Courtney's vault, it might even be extremely emotionally and sexually satisfying, might get some business out of pimping her, but he's a businessman. And particularly, he's a businessman whose company is locked in a death struggle with her company, the two of them are going at it, their peers are going at it... That's a lot more important to Jack than blowing off a load. Hell, worse comes to worse, he can buy a crack whore to blow a load in. Sex with Courtney is fun, but the real payoffs are elsewhere...

* So let's assume that Jack takes another crack at Courtney, maybe a couple, he pimps her to a client to get the client's business from her company, maybe he drugs her. Well, somewhere along the way, Harry is so deep in that if Courtney finds out, his life is over, his marriage is certainly over, at this point, Harry has to say yes to whatever Jack asks. And Jack's a salesman, so he'll not only ask, he'll make it sound reasonable to Harry.

* So unknown to Courtney, because Jack has asked so nicely, Harry is forced to upload spyware to Courtney's phone, and her company laptop, her personal laptop. Harry one way or the other, gets Jack all of Courtney's passwords and codes.

* Result: Jack has access to all of Courtney's phone calls, her voicemails, her text messages, emails, live and in real time, and can possibly even alter or delete or add texts, emails or voicemails. That's a huge leg up on the competition, particularly when all of a sudden she finds herself making mistakes, showing up late, missing meetings, having the wrong information or responding the wrong way, upsetting a client when she uses the wrong word in the wrong way (how did that happen?).

* More result: Jack has access to all of Courtney's business files, her leads, everything. She doesn't understand how Jack keeps swooping in on her. Or how some of the leads are bad. Or how good leads don't even get to her. She blames her co-workers.

* More result: There's this thing called the cloud, where all the companies computers are networked. Jack's access to Courtney's computer and passwords means he has access to the entire company. Suddenly the tooth and nail death struggle between Courtney's company and Jack's starts to look like a blowout, as the Lincoln Group starts to run rings around its rival, and squashes them into the ground.

* They might even push them out of business. Courtney could end up unemployed, and the company bankrupt. Who knows if it will get that far.

* Which might make for an interesting dynamic for Courtney - her work life is sucking, its stressful, things are going wrong constantly. But there's Harry, loving and supportive, reassuring, and constantly pushing her into a more and more adventurous sex life. So while her career is going badly, her sex life is the best its ever been, and getting better, which means its her refuge, the one thing going good in her life, and she's more and more willing to do more and more.

* Also incredibly good for Jack in a business sense, of course, he's already the star at Lincoln Group, but his access to information, the games he plays, will make him a superstar - partners, management, what have you.

* At this point, we can go in some interesting directions. Jack can play it safe, despite the hostility and rivalry, he can try and build a relationship with Courtney, and get her into bed. Normally, there'd be no chance at all. But he's got Harry in a vice grip, and he can force Harry to do everything and anything he can to get his wife to start swinging, persuade her her sworn enemy isn't a bad guy, and get her to put her pussy on the table. There's a chance, might be a long shot. But that might end up with Courtney as Jack's sex slave.

* Or he can play harder ball - force Courtney's company into bankruptcy, or buy it out. One way or the other, Courtney is now in Jack's power, and either submits or entirely loses her career. Again, maybe a long shot, sexual harassment is frowned on, Courtney really hates Jack (so far) so she'd really have to be desperate to go with that. Maybe Harry's been pushed to overspending, or pushed to bad investments, and the so Courtney is really, really, really, really desperate. Maybe Harry (and Jack) have pimped her out or pimped her into such adventures that her moral foundation has eroded and she spreads pretty easy these days.

* Or here's the darkest: Jack shows up, shows her how it was done, and reveals that all the evidence points to her being, not only aware and complicit, but the prime actor. If it gets out, she goes to jail, her life and career is over, even if she dodges jail, she'll never get a job higher than urinal attendant after that. Total ruin. Also, by this time, Jack will have video and audio of Courtney servicing a lot of men (none of him) and that will go out. He'll be willing to ruin her life in so many ways, none of which will touch him. At which point, Jack makes his offer:

* Sex slave and company whore, and smile while doing it - the possibilities for Courtney's degradation here are bottomless.

* Continue working as a mole at her company, for as long as it lasts, on behalf of Jack, literally getting herself in deeper. Unless and until, of course, Jack opts to destroy her company altogether.

* Join Lincoln Group and work for him, she's still talented and capable.

* Better yet, join another Lincoln Group rival, she was a top sales person at her old firm before they went under, she hates Lincoln Group, she's prime headhunting material. Let the Lincoln Group's next rivals headhunt her, she goes in, infiltrates, and before they realize what's happening, they go the way of Courtney's old company.

* Jack might be able to use her like this three or four times, before people start getting ideas about Courtney,

* But by that time, Jack's sitting pretty, he's destroyed the two or three or five top competitors to Lincoln Group, made them the super-giant in the field, he's probably awesomely happy and wealthy.

* And by that time, Courtney has nothing left, she's more or less blacklisted in her field, she has no leverage, Jack can pretty much send her to jail, or release all her porn, or any number of things, with no effort and no consequence. Her luckiest, best, happiest outcome is that she goes to work for Lincoln Group, officially serving the man who ruined her life, and sexually servicing him.

* The not-happiest outcome is that he's got so much on her that if he decides her next career should be as Glory Hole attendant at skid row strip clubs, she'll paste on a smile, buy some listerine, and say "Terrific, when do I start!"

* Or maybe Jack just doesn't care and discards her, as long as she keeps her mouth shut. But she has no prospects, no husband, no home, no opportunities, no money, no career. So its the bottom.

* Anyway, the last half of this is lots of business shenanigans, but both Jack and Courtney are rival business people, with Jack having huge leverage over Harry and eventually Courtney, so they're going to go there. But even in this arc, there are huge opportunities for the slow but continuous sexual degradation and enslavement of Courtney.

* Anyway, that's some directions I might take it. But it doesn't actually need a sequel or other parts. It's a finished, self contained story. It's just interesting to think of where it might have gone.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tainted Conception A despicable coworker intervenes in a loving couple's conception.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories