Detroit's Finest Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenn and Kira clash at the abandoned house.
5.9k words
4.63
18.9k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2022
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mainstay
Mainstay
90 Followers

Almost two months had passed since Jenn's ordeal at the hands of Jamal and Kira. Jenn hadn't been the same since. After all, as a police officer Jenn was used to being in control of her situations, used to people listening to her, obeying her commands. Of course the job came with a great many risks, but she never thought she would ever be sexually assaulted on the job.

And so, while her fairly minor physical wounds had healed quickly enough, she was still a bit shaken, not quite as confident as she once was. God, she'd even gained weight, probably putting on ten pounds, which she attributed to recent stress eating and skipping the gym.

Her fiance had noticed she was off as well, especially since she hadn't had sex with him since the incident. She wished she could, but even after her STD tests came back clear, she would be plagued with the memory of Jamal taking her on that dirty mattress every time her fiance got close to her.

Jenn hated to think about Jamal telling everyone in jail about what he did to her, and she hoped he wasn't that stupid. But even if he did, Jamal didn't even know her name, she was just another faceless cop. Her real fear was the video Kira had taken. That was proof positive of her violation, and Kira struck her as an irrational and emotionally driven girl, prone to action without thought to the consequences.

So, for several days on some of her slower shifts, Jenn had been sitting in her police car, down the street from Kira's halfway house, waiting for her to leave. She was determined to get the video back and she figured her best bet was simply to fake an arrest and take Kira's phone. Almost an hour had passed and Jenn was about to leave when she finally saw Kira walk out the door.

The raven haired twenty-one year old was wearing a hoodie, torn up jeans, and some sneakers. Jenn recognized her instantly. She let Kira walk a few blocks toward a nearby bus stop, her anger steadily increasing, before she rolled up on her, flipping on her red and blues.

Jenn jumped out of her squad car and Kira had but a moment's recognition before Jenn hit the young girl with her taser, dropping her to the ground. The electrical current stopped and Kira screamed and cowered as Jenn rained down blows until her arms tired - all of her frustration and anger let loose like a flood.

Jenn stopped, she didn't have much time and wanted to get the phone back before someone came by and started recording her for using excessive force. She quickly patted down Kira's pockets but found nothing.

"Where's your phone whore?" demanded Jenn.

"Fuck you," sobbed Kira, "It's not on me".

Jenn was about to hit her again but stopped herself. Not because she felt bad for Kira, but because people who'd heard the commotion were starting to look outside their windows.

"What did you do with it?" whispered Jenn, leaning close and grabbing Kira by the hoodie.

"It's somewhere safe," smirked Kira seeing the onlookers nearby, "And if you don't let me go right now it'll be on the internet before tomorrow morning!"

Jenn wound up to hit her again.

"Fuck," swore Kira. "Fine, you want the phone, you can have it, but you have to fight me for it!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" replied Jenn.

"You heard me," said Kira, "We have unfinished business, so I'll give you the phone if you beat me in a FAIR fight."

"You've got to be kidding me," laughed Jenn, "I would mop the floor with you in a fight."

"Is that so," spat Kira, "That's pretty tough talk coming from a girl I finger fucked not more than two months ago!"

Jenn glowered at the remark but restrained herself from retaliating. "You're on bitch," she said, "And this time there will be no witnesses to stop me from beating your stupid ass!"

Jenn got up to get back into her patrol car and Kira called after her, "The abandoned house, tomorrow at noon, no one uses it anymore."

"Fine," replied Jenn, "No weapons and come alone."

As her adrenaline slowly wore off, Jenn spent the rest of the day thinking about what she had gotten herself into. Was she really going to meet this girl and fight her inside an abandoned house, the same house where Jamal had brutally fucked her against her will?

But the more she thought about it the more she was able to convince herself. Jenn was confident in her fighting abilities and she could get there ahead of time to make sure Kira came alone. And at the end of the day, what choice did she have? She needed that phone and, moreover, she did want revenge on Kira for the part she played in her rape.

Jenn had the next day off work but decided to get up early and join her fiance for a light breakfast before he headed off himself. Andrew was a good man, if a bit boring, and worked as a lawyer in the city. They had only been dating for a year before he had proposed and they had been engaged for almost four months now.

Andrew gave Jenn a kiss before saying goodbye, leaving Jenn alone. She went about her normal routine after that, a morning run followed by a hot shower. As Jenn bathed it was hard not to think of the upcoming fight or of what she went through at the hands of Jamal and Kira. She couldn't help but recall how Kira taunted her, encouraged Jamal, and generally seemed to revel in her rape.

But Jenn was still supremely confident that she would be able to best Kira quite easily. At twenty-seven years old and 5'7" tall, she was six years Kira's senior and had three inches on her. And, if being older and taller wasn't enough, Jenn was trained and exercised regularly, two things she doubted Kira could claim.

At 11:00 am, Jenn dressed in front of her full length mirror. She tied back her long dirty blonde hair and slipped into a pair of slim sport cut black Calvin Klein panties with a white waistband. She put on a sports bra and then pulled on a pair of black lululemon running shorts and a matching blue tank top.

Jenn got to the house thirty minutes early and set up down the road in her car. She watched the house until just before noon when, as instructed, she observed Kira saunter in all by herself, carrying a backpack. Kira was 5'4" tall and maybe 125 pounds. She had long dark wavy brown/black hair which she had left loose and was wearing a loose tank top, apparently no bra, and baggy grey sweatpants with sandals.

Jenn waited five minutes to make sure no one else was around and to let the butterflies clear, and then went into the house herself.

Jenn walked through the front door and was greeted by Kira standing in the nearly empty living room, her backpack in the corner.

"I didn't think you'd show," smirked Kira.

"You'll wish I hadn't when I'm done with you," threatened Jenn as she quickly sized up her opponent.

Jenn then looked around the living room and found it consisted of nothing more than an old couch, a small coffee table, and some other random junk and furniture thrown about the room. Jenn looked through an adjacent door and could see the bedroom still had the mattress on the floor.

"Reminiscing?" smirked Kira who saw Jenn looking into the bedroom, "I bet you wish Jamal were here to fuck that slut cop pussy of yours again, don't you?"

"Fuck you," responded Jenn.

"Maybe later," replied Kira with a wink as she gripped the inner thigh of her sweatpants to reveal the imprint of a large fake cock.

Jenn recoiled slightly in shock but then quickly recovered.

"You're a sick bitch," whispered Jenn in disgust, now acutely aware that Kira had worn a strap-on under her clothes.

"That's right pig," said Kira as she slowly started to circle Jenn, "I am a sick bitch and I'm going to take my time making you my....."

Jenn had heard enough of Kira's lip and lunged forward, pushing the younger girl into a wall and knocking her right out of her stupid sandals. A look of surprise and then anger came over Kira and she got up and then charged back at Jenn.

Jenn was ready for her though and used her police judo training to flip Kira up and over her hip, sending her hard to the floor. Kira landed on her back and Jenn immediately mounted the younger girl and started slapping her hard across the face.

"AHHHH," screamed Kira, covering up and turning away from Jenn to protect herself. Jenn quickly took Kira's back and tried to sink in a choke to end the fight but Kira was covering up and Jenn couldn't find the space to get her arm around her neck.

Kira then managed to get to her knees under her and, with a burst of strength, rolled, flipping Jenn over and landing in her guard.

Now on top Kira started raining down punches trying furiously to connect with Jenn's face but Jenn stayed calm and simply squeezed her legs and raised her hips, putting Kira out of range. So Kira did what any dirty fighter would do in her situation and attacked what she could reach, in this case Jenn's tits.

Kira grabbed onto Jenn's perky tits through the fabric of her running tank top and squeezed hard. Jenn grunted and then gritted her teeth. She didn't need Kira squeezing her tits to know she wasn't in a good position, so she put her heels on Kira's hips and pushed her off.

Both girls got to their feet quickly, each eyeing the other as Jenn adjusted her top and Kira tried to rub the sting out of her cheeks.

"You're dead bitch, I'm going to tear your tits right off!" threatened Kira from across the small room.

"I doubt that very much whore," said Jenn, confident she got the better of the exchange, "You're outmatched!"

Jenn and Kira slowly came together again, this time determined to keep the fight on their feet. As Kira closed the distance, Jenn reached out and grabbed her by her long hair. Kira did the same but found that with Jenn's hair tied back it didn't have the same effect.

Jenn used this small advantage to get Kira in a sort of Thai clinch which she used to drive her knees up into Kira's soft tummy and tits.

"UH, uh, mmph," grunted Kira with each strike. Kira reached out to block the knee strikes and Jenn responded by stepping back and flattening her with a uppercut to the face.

Kira stumbled backwards, hitting a wall and sliding down onto her ass.

"Are you done little girl, or do you want some more?" taunted Jenn.

Kira rubbed her jaw, that last blow had almost knocked her out. She was getting trounced by Jenn but at least it seemed Jenn preferred talking trash over pressing her advantages.

"Why don't you just give me the phone and be done with it?" asked Jenn.

"Fuck you," spat Kira, "I'm not done yet."

Kira played possum, slowly trying to get up while Jenn advanced on her, confident the younger girl was nearly finished. Feeling as though she'd lulled Jenn into a false sense of security, Kira waited until she was near before firing her own uppercut up between Jenn's legs. But Jenn was no dummy and, sensing the trap, was able to block it at the last second.

Jenn then grabbed Kira by the hair and slammed her knee into her temple causing the younger girl to crumple back to the ground hard.

"Dirty bitch," swore Jenn, pissed at Kira's attempted low blow.

Jenn certainly pressed her advantage this time, and followed up her knee by kicking Kira repeatedly all over her body, landing blows wherever an opening allowed.

"Stop please, I've had enough," begged Kira as she held her hands up in front of her.

"Oh you want me to stop you psycho bitch? Like when I wanted you and that fucking monster to let me go, I don't think so!" mocked Jenn who kicked Kira in the head, laying her out flat on her back.

"There, now you've had enough," said Jenn leaning over her defeated as she groaned senselessly on the floor.

Jenn took a second to catch her breath following the sudden adrenaline dump. She had won, and though her victory didn't erase what she had previously gone through, it did provide her a sense of closure.

And so, with a renewed confidence, she walked over to where Kira had thrown her backpack and squatted down to go through it for the phone. Jenn opened it up and peered inside. It looked like a typical loser hooker backpack complete with makeup, condoms, lube, and drugs, but in addition there was a variety of sex toys and some handcuffs.

"Gross," muttered Jenn under her breath as she reached past the sex toys to retrieve Kira's cell phone.

Jenn wandered back over to Kira, grabbed her hard by the hair and pointed the phone at her, using the face unlock feature to unlock it. She then walked away and went into the photo album.

Jenn started scrolling through the photos, of which there were hundreds, until she finally managed to find the video. It was several minutes long and, in addition, there were a number of still photographs Kira had taken as well.

Jenn squatted down and pressed play on the video. She couldn't say why but she just felt like she had to. And so she found herself staring at the phone in shock as she relived her rape at the hands of Jamal. Jenn felt sick to her stomach the more she watched and so quickly deleted it well before the end.

Jenn moved on to deleting the photo's but, at the same time, Kira had come to and managed to quietly get herself back up to her feet despite the beating she had endured.

Jenn heard the shuffling sounds behind her and turned her head back around to check on Kira, but it was too late. She only had half a second to register the fact that Kira was no longer lying on the ground where she'd left her when she wound up and landed a soccer kick right between Jenn's legs.

"OHHH, FUCK," screamed Jenn as Kira's bare foot connected flush with her vagina. Jenn fell to her side, mouth open in silent agony, and grabbed herself between her legs. She had never in all her life been kicked in the pussy and the pain was excruciating.

Jenn rolled around on the ground, completely incapable of fighting back. And so she barely defended herself against the blows as Kira followed up with several more kicks to Jenn's stomach, back, ass and thighs.

The only thing that saved Jenn was that Kira was still a bit woozy from the kick to her head and, as a result, she had to stop her attack to keep from falling over herself. But, between the two, Kira was able to recover much faster than Jenn.

So, as Jenn continued to moan on floor, trying to massage the pain from between her legs, Kira took the opportunity to retrieve her phone from the ground where it lay. Jenn just barely saw through her tears as Kira appeared to go into a couple of settings before propping it up against a wall so it's camera overlooked the center of the room.

Kira then strode toward Jenn with malice in her eyes. Jenn struggled to get to her feet and was helped by Kira who grabbed her by the hair and punched her hard in the face.

"Ugh", grunted Jenn, her eyes instantly watering again.

Jenn grabbed onto Kira's shirt and weakly attempted another Judo throw but she didn't have the strength. So technique went out the window as both girls pushed and shoved, struggling to gain control of one another. But with Jenn's legs still feeling like jello, Kira quickly found herself winning the shoving contest and managed to push Jenn back and over the side of the nearby couch.

Jenn landed hard on her back with her legs caught up over the armrest. Kira didn't hesitate and immediately climbed on top of Jenn as she tried to backpedal away. Jenn struggled and twisted, trying to get off the couch, but Kira pinned her arms to the side and then mercilessly drove her knee between Jenn's legs, slamming it into her still tender sex.

"AAAAHHHH!!" cried Jenn as she squeezed her legs together to protect herself from further attack. Kira then let go of Jenn's arms and grabbed her tits, through the tank top and sports bra. Jenn instinctively retaliated, reaching up through Kira's tank top to grab and twist her naked tits and nipples.

"Ahhhh, shit," screamed Kira as Jenn twisted and pinched her nipples hard. Kira quickly abandoned her own tit attack, pulled hard on Jenn's hair, and drove three quick punches into her face.

Jenn covered up and twisted, trying to roll off the couch to get away again. But, Kira had snaked her right leg between Jenn's and hooked it, trapping her firmly in place.

"You're not going anywhere," grunted Kira as Jenn struggled underneath her, desperately pushing against her chest and trying to kick out with her free leg.

Determined to end the fight, Kira reached out with both hands, grabbed Jenn by the neck, and squeezed hard. Jenn panicked and frantically grabbed at Kira's wrists as her airway was blocked, but she couldn't break the choke.

"I've got you now bitch," swore Kira as she continued to choke Jenn, who was now quickly changing a light shade of blue.

But, just before Jenn passed out, Kira broke the choke and grabbed her hair hard, twisting her head back and to the side. Jenn gasped loudly as she gulped in a breath of air. And, as Jenn focused on getting air back into her lungs, Kira bit down on her exposed neck and sucked hard. At the same time, Kira forced her free hand past the waistband of Jenn's running shorts and panties.

With her legs slightly spread, and the one trapped by Kira, Jenn could do little as Kira slid her hand over her bald sex and grabbed it in a viscous pussy claw. Jenn, still struggling to catch her breath, froze in momentary shock before weakly grabbing for Kira's wrist.

"Oh god, stop," cried Jenn, as she felt Kira start to push both her middle and ring finger into her tight bald pussy.

"What's the matter?" taunted Kira, breaking the kiss that would surely have left a hickey on her neck, "You need a dick in your mouth to get wet?"

"STOP, HELP," yelled Jenn hopelessly as she quickly exhausted herself pulling on Kira's wrist. But with Kira's body weight pressed against her she just couldn't get the leverage necessary to remove her hand from her crotch. Jenn tried punching Kira but again, with her body pressed right up against her own, she couldn't generate enough force to do any real damage.

And so Kira continued to focus on Jenn's crotch, working her fingers in and out of her and clawing at her pussy lips as the trapped cop struggled under her body weight, quickly wearing herself out.

Finally, in a fit of desperation Jenn tried the same attack, reaching past the waistband of Kira's sweatpants. But all she found was the thick fake dick strapped between Kira's legs. Jenn grabbed the fake cock and tried to pull it out of the way, but it was strapped too tight for her to get her other hand through.

Meanwhile, while Jenn fruitlessly wrenched on the strap-on, Kira took the opportunity to remove her hand from Jenn's crotch. Jenn groaned in relief, but it was just a momentary reprieve. Kira took but a second to lick and suck her fingers, making sure Jenn saw her doing it, before plunging them right back into Jenn's shorts.

Now slick with her spit, Kira easily managed to bury her two fingers all the way inside Jenn and began to finger fuck her pussy in earnest.

"Stop," plead Jenn breathlessly as she grabbed Kira's wrist again, barely managing to slow her pace.

"Never," whispered Kira, her words hot in Jenn's ear. "I'm going to destroy your tight cop snatch!"

Kira furiously pumped Jenn's pussy and relished in the soft feminine whimpers her efforts produced. Jenn, exhausted, fruitlessly pulled on Kira's wrist and pushed against her chest, but she couldn't budge the younger girl.

After about thirty seconds Jenn was spent and what little resistance she had managed to that point fell away completely. Jenn let go of Kira's wrist, covered her face with her hands, and laid there helpless as Kira continued to finger her pussy unabated for about another minute. Soon Jenn's body started responding and Kira's fingers began to slide in and out with little resistance.

"Mmm," moaned Kira as she leaned forward and gently bit Jenn's ear, driving her fingers in and out of her increasingly slimy sex. "There's the slut I remember!"

Mainstay
Mainstay
90 Followers
12