Detroit's Finest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," begged Jenn, removing her hands from her face and holding them up in surrender. "I give up, you win. Just stop, please!"

Kira ignored her and, keeping her free hand buried in Jenn's hair, and her weight on her chest, she bit down and sucked on Jenn's now exposed neck again. Jenn groaned and Kira felt the last of her strength slip away. Kira then raised her hips and pulled her hand out of Jenn's sex. She gripped the front of Jenn's shorts and panties and pushed them down, exposing her pussy.

"Don't," cried Jenn who reached down to pull her bottoms back up. But it was too late as Kira quickly mounted her victim at the same time, blocking her arms. Jenn feebly flailed at the girl on top of her, but Kira easily blocked her wild attacks and then proceeded to slap the shit out of her trapped adversary, totally dominating her before eventually pinning the sexy cops arms over her head.

Once all resistance from Jenn had truly ceased, Kira slid her feet between Jenn's legs and used them to hook her shorts and panties. Kira then straightened out, pushing Jenn's bottoms the remainder of the way down and off her legs. Kira knelt between Jenn's spread legs and, reaching back, slowly removed her shoes and socks one at a time.

Kira looked down at Jenn and relished the sight of her, now completely naked from the waist down and spread out before her. She gently rubbed Jenn's clit with her thumb while slowly sliding her sweatpants down to her knees, the strap-on springing back as it cleared the waistband. Jenn groaned and tried to twist off the couch again but Kira layed back down on top of her, pinning her in place as she quickly wiggled and kicked her sweatpants the rest of the way off. Now firmly in Jenn's guard, Kira spread her legs, pushing Jenn's own legs wider apart with her own.

"No," groaned Jenn pathetically as Kira slid forward up along her body, licking her midriff and pulling up her tank top up as she went. Kira then popped Jenn's bra up and over her tits and sucked her left nipple into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue.

"Please," moaned Jenn as she felt Kira's fake cock slide across her still wet sex.

Kira ignored her pleas as she sucked her tits and shifted her hips to better line up the big veiny strap-on between her legs. Jenn let out a soft whimper as she again, fruitlessly tried to push against Kira's shoulders.

Kira removed her mouth from Jenn's chest and slid further up her body. Taking her time, Kira grabbed Jenn's waist with one hand and shifted her hips. With her other hand she grabbed the thick fake cock jutting from between her legs and lined up the head with the entrance to Jenn's warm pussy.

"Oh god," thought Jenn, not only had Kira beat and stripped her naked in a disgusting drug house, but she was going to be raped on video all over again.

"Please," begged Jenn in a last ditch effort, "Don't do this, I'm begging you, please don't rape..."

But Jenn never finished her sentence as Kira interrupted her with a kiss as she simultaneously drove her hips forward.

"Uhhhn," cried Jenn, turning away as Kira forced the first inch of her strap-on into her cunt. Her body tensed and resisted, gripping tightly around the fake member.

"Who's had enough now bitch," purred Kira, who bit down on Jenn's neck again while slowly pushing her hips forward.

Jenn threw her head back and groaned loudly as more of the strap-on was plunged inside her. Kira pulled out slightly and Jenn moaned again before she was rewarded for her whorishness when Kira pushed back in, burying the full eight inches into her body.

"Oh God," groaned Jenn as Kira stretched her out. "Please," she begged, "Please stop, it hurts!"

But Kira ignored her pleas and continued to plunge the dildo into Jenn's now sodden cunt. Jenn laid there helpless, pressed into the couch as she was fucked by this sadistic youth.

"Uh, Uh," Jenn gasped and cried out as Kira's fake cock slid in and out of her body, invading her, fucking her. Faster and faster Kira thrust into her, slapping her hips against Jenn's thighs. Jenn was nearly overwhelmed with the sensation of being stretched wide each time Kira bottomed out into her.

"Ungh," a helpless whimper escaped her lips as Kira fucked her. She tried again to escape, but she was just too tired, too weak.

Kira's cock drove deeply inside her. Jenn's mouth opened in short shocked breathless gasps as her body clenched down tightly around the thick fake dick. Kira grabbed Jenn's tits again and then pulled up her own tank top so that their breasts were now crushed together. Their erect nipples brushed against each other, sending shocks through Jenn every time Kira rocked forward.

"This isn't happening,'' Jenn thought to herself as she was taken against her will, "This can't be happening."

"Get off," Jenn half whispered, half moaned, as she twisted her head around trying to push herself off the couch, only to gasp out in pleasure once again as Kira's cock thrust into her and rubbed up against that perfect spot.

"Fuuuuck," Jenn moaned, scooting back up the couch as sparks shot up her spine.

Kira's cock slipped out and Jenn looked down in horror as she watched the stiff member bob between her legs. But Kira wasted no time lining it back up and forcing it back inside her.

Another slow agonizing moan escaped Jenn's lips as the long, thick hard cock was shoved back into her body. At that moment she had no fight left in her and simply laid there limp as Kira retook the spot between her legs. Kira grunted loudly as she slipped back inside Jenn, both their bodies coated in a thick sheen of sweat. Kira's body laid over Jenn's as she grinded up and down, eliciting a pathetic whimper from Jenn as the top of the harness rubbed over the sensitive nub of flesh between her legs.

What started as soft whimpers quickly evolved into loud sobs of pleasure as the stimulation could not be ignored. Jenn looked to her side, and saw only the phone propped up, facing the couch. No one to help her, no one to judge her. Nothing but the creaking sound of the couch and the echo of her own whorish moaning as Kira's grunts filled her ears.

Jenn had been defeated, beaten, humiliated, and raped by a younger, more aggressive woman.

Jenn's ass dug into the cushions with each thrust as Kira picked up her pace. Kira demanded Jenn spread her legs so she could fuck her harder and she reluctantly complied, resting her right leg on Kira's back while keeping her left bent out to her side.

Kira then sat up slightly and grabbed Jenn's hips as she fucked her hard and fast. It made Jenn sick to her stomach as she lifted her head and watched the plastic cock slide easily in and out of her pussy. Each time its shaft was slicker with juices from her wanton body. She watched in horror as her lower stomach bulged with each thrust and she felt the spasms of amazing pleasure rock through her body. This girl, this psycho criminal hooker, was going to make her cum!

Jenn let out another desperate whimper and threw her head back. The warmth between her legs slowly spread up her stomach and down her thighs and no matter what she did, she couldn't stop the cascade of pleasure from coursing throughout her body.

Jenn gripped the couch hard and cried out pathetically, arching her back as Kira brought her to climax. Her body spasmed as she came and her stomach turned in disgust as her forced lesbian orgasm washed over her. "Ohh," Jenn moaned, her toes curling as her pussy squeezed around Kira's cock, her thighs urging her to drive deeper.

"Fuck me," Jenn whispered in shame as she was overwhelmed with pleasure, wishing immediately to take back the words she had never meant to say aloud.

Kira grabbed Jenn's exposed chest hard as she grunted wildly, bucking into the cops spasming soaking wet cunt. Jenn could feel the juices of her own body drip from her cunt and down her ass as Kira slammed the thick cock into her several more times before finally collapsing on top of her. Both women laid still for about a minute, each breathing heavily from the exertion.

Kira was the first to stir, pulling her fake dick from Jenn's sodden dripping cunt before unceremoniously pulling her tank top and sports bra from her body. Kira got off the couch and through the last of Jenn's clothes into the corner before walking back toward her bag. Jenn groaned and tucked her legs up against her chest, turning into the couch and away from Kira and her phone.

Kira returned moments later and grabbed Jenn's left arm, pulling it behind her back before clicking a handcuff on her wrist. "No, don't," implored Jenn, who began to struggle. But Kira grabbed Jenn's hair hard and climbed onto her back. From Jenn's back Kira was easily able to gain control of her other arm, handcuffing both behind her.

"Oh god," groaned Jenn, turning to face Kira as she got off the couch again.

"Please, please just let me go," begged Jenn, "Look, you beat me alright, you won. Now just let me go before my fiance reports me missing and people come looking for me!"

"Pfft," smirked Kira, "You've been gone what, an hour? No one gets reported missing after an hour."

"Now get up," demanded Kira as she hauled Jenn off the couch by her hair, "We're not done quite yet."

Kira dragged Jenn to her feet and then forced her back down onto her knees in front of the couch.

"What, what're you going to do?" stammered Jenn.

Kira pushed her strap-on into Jenn's face, "Suck it," she demanded in response.

Jenn's stomach sank as she realized there was no way out of her situation. Kira wouldn't be threatened, couldn't be reasoned with, no one knew where she was, and there was no one within ear shot to help her.

"Please," she begged pitifully, "Don't make me do this."

Kira responded by simply pressing the tip of the fake cock to Jenn's lips. Jenn looked down at the dick pressed to her lips and saw that it was still slick with her cum. Disgusted and ashamed she opened her mouth to take it in, but Kira pulled back at the same time.

Kira grinned down at the surprised look on Jenn's face. Obviously Kira was toying with her and wanted to make her reach for it. Jenn swallowed all of her remaining pride and, kneeling naked and defeated in front of Kira, stretched out and took the fake dick in her open mouth.

Jenn sucked the first four inches of the fake cock, tasting the salt and sweat of her own sex on her tongue. Kira let Jenn's hair go loose and then gently ran her hands through it while moaning like a porn star for dramatic effect.

Jenn continued to suck the fake dick, though inside she wanted to gag with revulsion.

"Fuck that feels good," said Kira, "You must suck a lot of cop dick back at the precinct!"

Jenn ignored her, but Kira continued on regardless.

"You like that don't you pig? I knew you were a fucking slut!" mocked Kira. "Look at me bitch," she demanded, "Look at me while you suck my dick!"

Jenn reluctantly but obediently opened her eyes and looked up at Kira.

"That's right bitch, clean your cum off my dick," mocked Kira, gripping Jenn's hair hard as she pumped her fake cock in and out of Jenn's warm mouth.

Eventually Kira, who was obviously determined to play for the camera, started groaning and moaning like her dick was real and she was about to get off.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, make me cum you slut!" groaned Kira, her hips bucking wildly as she pulled out and pretended to cum on Jenn's face.

Kira then let go of Jenn's hair and she spat what was left or her own cum from her mouth and onto the floor.

"Hmm, I would have pegged you for a swallower!" joked Kira.

"Fuck you," responded Jenn who hung her head in embarrassment, now completely traumatized and shamed over what she had endured and Kira had captured on video.

Kira then turned to face the camera and said, "You boys enjoy the show? You know the deal, pm me if you want a piece of this and I'll send you the address. Remember special rates apply, it's not every day you get to fuck a cop!"

"What was that? What the hell were you talking about?!?" asked Jenn, looking up in a panic to face Kira and then back to the phone.

"Oh, that?" laughed Kira smiling down on her, "I bet you thought I was filming that whole thing, I was. But I was also streaming to my Only Fans account. You see, now that Jamal's in jail I've taken over his prostitution business."

"No.... no, no, no, NO, HELP!!!" screamed Jenn as she struggled to get up from her knees, desperate to escape. But Kira easily grabbed Jenn before she managed to make it anywhere and swept her feet out from under her.

As Jenn fell back onto the floor, Kira immediately mounted her, the strap-on resting between her tits. Jenn went to yell again but Kira immediately covered her mouth with her hand then reached over to grab black Calvin Klein her panties from the floor to use as a gag. Jenn struggled to spit out the gag until Kira simultaneously reached back and grabbed her hard between the legs, causing her to freeze in place.

"Oh sweetie, I don't think you get it," said Kira as her phone started furiously beeping with notifications, "I own your pussy now, and I plan on making a lot of money off it tonight!"

To be continued...

12