Detroit's Finest Pt. 03

Story Info
A policeman's night of forced prostitution.
6.8k words
4.83
18.6k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mainstay
Mainstay
90 Followers

This is part 3 of the Detroit's Finest series and I would strongly suggest reading the first two before beginning. I have a few other ideas for the stories continuation so stay tuned. And, if you enjoy the stor, then I would encourage you to check out some of my other works, including Iron Order, which is also ongoing.

..................................................................................

Kira grabbed Jenn by her hair and unceremoniously dragged her from the living room into the adjoining bedroom, throwing her down onto the mattress in the middle of the room. She landed on her front and quickly rolled over onto her back, before sitting up and carefully looking around.

The bedroom was much like how she remembered it, spartan, run down, dirty. The mattress had a black sheet covering it, but it was quite obvious that it had been soiled numerous times and never washed. Jenn looked up at Kira and, doing her best to keep the fear from her voice, demanded to be released.

"You'll never get away with this," promised Jenn. "I'm not some street hooker, I'm a police officer. Do you actually think you can pimp me out, that not one of the men who watched that sick video of yours is going to call the police and report you?"

"Ha, we'll see," smirked Kira as she walked out of the room momentarily to retrieve her bag as well as Jenn's discarded clothing. "Maybe it gets reported, your cop buddies come save you, and I go to jail. Or maybe you have so many customers that I'm rich and you don't walk right for a week!" laughed Kira as she loosened the straps of the strapon and shimmied out of the harness.

Letting the fake cock fall to the floor at her feet, Kira picked up Jenn's panties and slipped them on before admiring herself in a full length mirror leaning up against one of the walls.

Jenn didn't have to wait long to find out her fate. No more than ten minutes passed before the front door opened and the sound of two men talking to one another could be heard. Jenn knew Kira was right when those first two men entered the bedroom and practically salivated as they ran their eyes over her body, they had no interest in helping her.

"It's five hundred a piece boys, do what you want with her but as soon as you cum your time is done, understood?"

They paid without a second's hesitation.

The first guy stepped up, he was a bit younger than Jenn but looked normal, like someone Jenn would've dated if she were single. As soon as he started unbuckling his belt Jenn pleaded for him to stop.

"You don't want to do this, I'm a cop, you need to get me out of here or you and your friend are going to spend the rest of your natural lives in jail!"

But the guy simply ignored her, pulled his stiffening dick from his pants, and approached Jenn who was still kneeling on the mattress, naked, cuffed, and helpless.

"Suck it," he demanded as he grabbed her by the back of her hair and presented her with his now fully erect dick.

"Fuck you," Jenn protested and then sputtered as he pushed his cock past her lips and into her warm mouth. Jenn gagged as he pushed his seven inch cock right to the back of her throat and held it there for a few seconds before pulling it out.

"Now suck it, just like you did with that girl's strap."

Jenn had no choice and so she did what she had to and leaned forward, taking the man's dick in her mouth. As his dick slid back and forth across her tongue, Jenn hoped that soon maybe her police colleagues or someone would arrive to rescue her. They didn't.

Jenn must've knelt there and sucked that guy's dick for ten minutes. And as those first ten minutes ticked by, a few more guys walked into the house, each one staring lustily and stroking their own stiffening cocks as Jenn sucked dick in front of all of them.

Soon the man started to take over, pushing his dick in and out of her mouth faster and faster. Jenn felt the man tense up and she tried to pull away but he grabbed her hair and kept her from moving as he groaned loudly and then erupted in her mouth, shooting streams of hot cum down the back of her throat. Jenn swallowed about half of his load to keep from choking, before the guy pulled out and shot the other half all over her face.

All of the other men let out a raucous cheer as the young man stepped away. Jenn knelt there in shock as cum dribbled down her face onto her chin before falling to the mattress between her legs.

The man's friend stepped up and took off all his clothes. He looked like an overweight, sweaty loser with a small cock no more than four inches long. He didn't say anything as he walked up to Jenn and pushed her down onto her back before kneeling between her legs.

"No, get off me you fat fuck," yelled Jenn as the man fell on top of her.

Jenn struggled as the slob shifted his weight and tried to push his cock inside her. But it was no use, she was handcuffed and though short, he was at least two hundred and fifty pounds. Despite being awkward and obviously inexperienced, the man eventually found her slit and buried his smaller cock inside her.

Jenn lay frozen, not making a sound as the man grunted loudly and fucked her for less than a minute before he abruptly pulled out, shuttered, and came all over her stomach. The other men laughed and the embarrassed overweight guy got off her, grabbed his clothes, and promptly left the bedroom.

"Please," begged Jenn who now counted at least five other men waiting their turn, "Please, let me go, just let me go, I'm engaged."

"Sure baby, I'll let you go," said a guy hidden at the back of the pack.

But Jenn's hopes of salvation were quickly dashed as he pushed his way through the group holding a handcuff key in his hand. "Oh no," she thought as she immediately recognized the man as Trevor, a petty criminal who had always given her the creeps

"Hello officer," Trevor smiled as he observed the recognition on Jenn's face. Trevor was a skinny, white trash, drug addict who Jenn had arrested a half dozen times. He had always made lewd comments about her looks when being taken to jail and even threatened to rape her once before, should he ever find her alone on the street. He was skinny and dirty, wearing a pair of track pants and a stained white tank top.

"Trevor, stop," ordered Jenn as he walked up to the mattress.

"Turn around," he replied, holding up the handcuff key in his hand, "And lay on your stomach."

Jenn was naturally suspicious, and defiantly refused to do as she was told. So he grabbed her by the hair and roughly forced her down onto her stomach.

Trevor straddled the back of Jenn's thighs and rested his hand on her mid back. He leaned forward until he was laying on top of her and quietly whispered in her ear, "You're in no position to be giving orders this time bitch. I'm going to take your cuffs off but that doesn't mean I'm not going to fuck you!"

It became apparent to Jenn that Trevor was intent on not only having his way with her, but obviously wanted to dominate her in the process, likely due to all the times she had emasculated him in the past.

Trevor used the key and released the first handcuff and Jenn didn't move. He then did the same to the second and Jenn instantly twisted underneath him, attempting to better her position, which she did.

Now on her back Jenn reached up and tried to push Trevor off of her but he was quick and grabbed her arms, pinning them down with surprising strength. Jenn planted her feet, bridged, and tried to buck and roll Trevor off to the side, but she couldn't get him off. She twistee and pulled her hands free and managed to land a couple blows, but from her back they didn't seem to faze the skinny drug addict at all. Trevor, now growing frustrated at his inability to control Jenn, finally punched her hard in the stomach twice, knocking the wind from her.

The rest of the men objected to the unnecessary violence, calling Trevor a pussy, but none of them interfered. He then forcefully rolled her back onto her front as she struggled to catch her breath.

Jenn continued wheezing on the mattress while Trevor stood, stripping off his track pants and tank top in seconds. Now naked, Trevor stroked his thick, hard, and slightly bent seven and a half inch cock. Jenn tried to crawl away but Trevor quickly straddled her again, grabbed her left arm, and twisted it behind her back. Jenn grunted as Trevor pressed his weight down on her back and grabbed her hard by the hair with his other hand.

"Stop," groaned Jenn as her hair was pulled back and she felt Trevor's disgusting cock slide between the crack of her ass, "Get the fuck off of me!"

But Trevor ignored her, pressed the head of his dick against the upturned entrance to her pussy and, keeping her pinned to the mattress, roughly pushed the first few inches inside her, causing Jenn to cry out in pain.

"Fuckkkk," groaned Jenn who could do nothing as Trevor slowly pushed more and more of his dick inside her.

"Damn this bitch is tight," called out Trevor to his captive audience as Jenn finally felt his hips push all the way up against her ass. Trevor kept Jenn pressed flat on her stomach, his legs pinning her own, as he pulled most of the way out slowly, before slamming his bent veiny cock back inside her.

Jenn groaned loudly as she was taken from behind. Trevor started steadily fucking her, slowly at first, and then faster as her body unwillingly started to respond and lubricate, allowing his dick to slide in and out more freely.

"Ow, stop, please Trevor, you're hurting me," begged Jenn.

"Never. I told you I was going to fuck you bitch, and that's what I'm going to do. You're not so tough now are you?!?" mocked Trevor as he took her.

Releasing all his pent up rage, Trevor pressed Jenn down hard into the mattress and fucked her hard for a couple minutes before he has to stop to catch his breath. He waited a moment and then, with his dick still buried inside her, Trevor pushed his legs between Jenn's and spread them apart. He sat up, grabbed her hips hard and pulled her ass back and up off the mattress with him.

Jenn moaned pitifully as he pulled his dick nearly all the way out of her pussy before ploughing back into her as hard as he could.

"Ugghh, fuck," cried Jenn as she clawed at the soiled black sheets.

Trevor pulled out again, and then again, faster and faster until he was full on slam fucking Jenn from behind, pounding her pussy so hard that the whole room echoed with the sound of his hips colliding with her ass.

Jenn grunted and whimpered loudly in time to the wet slapping sounds as Trevor continued to fuck her harder and faster then she had ever been fucked before.

Humiliated, Jenn covered her face, tears rolling down her cheeks at the shame of being degraded in such a manner by a common criminal in front of an audience of men keen to do the same. Trevor slapped her ass repeatedly as he fucked her, gripping her hips so hard he was bound to leave bruises.

"Fuck bitch, you're tight, you're going to make me cum for sure!"

Trevor had his way with her like that for a good five minutes, never letting up his incredible pace. He turned Jenn into a sweaty, drooling, incoherent mess, her pussy juices literally dripping down her thighs and soaking his thick, heavy balls.

Then suddenly Jenn felt his strokes become shallower and more erratic and heard him comment again that she was going to make him cum.

"OH GOD, don't cum inside me" she thought, "What if I get a disease or get pregnant!"

Doing the only thing she could think of, Jenn slammed her ass back into Trevor hard, causing him to slip out of her as he pulled back in his stroke. Jenn fell forward onto the mattress as Trevor came hard, shuddering and groaning as his dick twitched above her, shooting spurt after spurt of his hot sticky cum onto her upturned ass and pussy. To Jenn it felt like Trevor would never stop, he shot so much cum!

Having finally emptied his balls, Trevor rolled Jenn over and spread her legs, she didn't resist.

"Bitch," spat Trevor, admiring his creampie, "you think I'm going to let you get away without dumping my load inside you!"

Terrified, Jenn covered her face and sobbed knowing he was but one of many men who planned on using her body that night.

Trevor stroked his dick until it was hard again and then lined it up between Jenn's legs.

"What the fuck," yelled one of the men waiting his turn, "You came already buddy, you're done!"

Trevor turned to yell back at the guy and Jenn, in a fit of rage used the distraction to reach down and grab him by the sack hard.

"FUUCCKKK, STOP, STOP, STOP," screamed Trevor, paralyzed with pain as Jenn crushed his huge balls in her hand. But Jenn didn't stop, and none of the other men interfered either. Totally incapacitated, Jenn finally stood up and kicked and stomped Trevor repeatedly until he was a blubbering mess on the floor.

When she finally looked up she saw that three young muscular black men had stripped down and were now standing in front of her. Jenn back petaled away from the three men, all of which appeared to be in their early twenties, until she was backed right up into the corner of the room.

"Please, please," begged Jenn with one hand covering her messy, sticky pussy, the other held out defensively in front of her, "Don't fuck me, I can't take anymore. I'll suck your dicks but please just don't fuck me!"

"Get this chump outta here," ordered one of the guys, indicating the sobbing mess that used to be Trevor. He then laid down on the mattress as the two other black men pulled Trevor out of the room.

"I ain't gonna fuck ya," he said as he gently stroked his stiffening cock, "You're gonna fuck me. But that blow job you offered does sound nice as well, so why don't you start by sucking my dick."

Jenn knew she had little choice in the matter as the guy's two friends returned to make sure she didn't try anything like she had with Trevor. And so Jenn knelt down and meekly crawled to the edge of the mattress, acutely aware of the audience of men lustily admiring her young naked body as well as Kira who had returned to film the whole thing on her phone.

Jenn wiped her right hand, sticky with the cum that had coated her battered pussy, onto the mattress before reaching out and gently stroking the hard black cock in front of her. She felt it stiffen in her hand and swell even larger as she worked it. It had to have been at least ten inches long and thick, thick enough to frighten her.

She stroked it a few more times and then without prompting, Jenn took the dick into her warm mouth and gently sucked the first four inches, working her tongue up and down the stiff shaft before swirling it around the engorged head. The man groaned in satisfaction. Jenn took his cock in both her hands and ran her tongue all the way from the base of his shaft to the very tip. She then looked him straight in the eyes and slowly spat on it, worked her spit all over, swallowed it as deep as she could, and started to jerk him off again.

"Fuck baby, you sure know how to suck a dick," commented the guy as Jenn brought him closer to release, "But I paid for more than an appetizer, so why don't you give that mouth a break and sit on it."

"Please, I, I don't think it will fit," pleaded Jenn, legitimately frightened, "You're too big!"

"Bullshit," said the man as he grabbed Jenn by the arm and pulled her on top of him, "It'll fit."

Jenn put her hands down on the man's muscular chest as she was forced to straddle him. He pulled her further up his body until her wet pussy slid along the length of his thick cock, which sat flat against his toned stomach. Jenn shuddered as her pussy ran the length of the huge member, a shock of pleasure and apprehension shooting through her. The man grabbed her hips and lifted her up into a squat position, positioning his cock below her. Determined to maintain some control, Jenn spread herself wide and grabbed the head of his gleaming cock so it was just below her opening. The remnants of Trevor's cum dripped from her pussy lips and slid down the guy's huge dick, but it didn't seem to bother him at all.

He rested his hands on Jenn's hips as she slowly lowered herself down until his thick head pressed against her swollen lips.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, "Please, it's so big!"

Jenn tried to hold where she was but he pulled her down. Jenn gasped loudly and tensed as she was impaled on his thick veiny cock, finally coming to rest on top of the man beneath her.

Her pussy stretched wide, Jenn felt the man's head pressed right against her cervix.

"Now fuck me," he demanded.

Too afraid to let loose, Jenn decided on rocking her hips slowly back and forth, though it meant grinding her sensitive clit on his toned stomach muscles.

"That's right bitch, fuck Tyrone's big dick," goaded one the other two black men as they watched the show. Jenn's face went crimson at the comment. But, she had no choice but to do as she was told and so she swallowed her shame and continued to slowly ride Tyrone's massive tool.

Jenn could feel every nerve ending as her pussy stretched to accommodate and adapt to the insanely thick ten inch member. Tyrone grunted and grabbed her ass as she rocked back and forth on his dick.

"Oh god," she moaned loudly and then covered her mouth to stifle the whimper that followed. "If he doesn't cum soon," she thought, flushing again in embarrassment, "He'll make me go for sure!"

Jenn leaned forward as she continued her rocking motion, and Tyrone grabbed her tits and started sucking her nipples. She moaned loudly from the extra stimulation, which resulted in cheers from Tyrone's two friends. Nevertheless, Jenn continued her slow grinding, determined to make Tyrone cum under her conditions.

But Tyrone wasn't having it and, frustrated at Jenn's pace, suddenly lifted her about eight inches off his stomach. Jenn planted her hands on either side of Tyrone's head to keep herself from falling, her tits now dangling in front of his face, and moaned loudly as he raised his hips off the ground and drove his dick back inside her.

Stretched to her limits, Jenn cried out in pleasure as Tyrone started pumping her pussy over and over as fast as he could.

Humiliated, Jenn hung her head as Kira moved in closer to capture the action on her phone. Jenn lost touch with everything around her as Tyrone took what he wanted. All she knew was the sensation in her throbbing pussy as he fucked her. The wet, "CLOP, CLOP, CLOP," slapping sounds of her rape easily drowned out the unwanted, soft feminine moans that continually escaped her lips.

"Jesus, just cum already," she whispered softly.

Tyrone pumped Jenn's pussy for a couple more minutes before she finally collapsed sweaty and exhausted onto his chest. Tyrone wrapped his arms around Jenn and, holding her firmly in place, slowed his pace while running his arm down her backside, so he could slide a finger into her asshole.

Jenn moaned loudly and stiffened as Tyrone forced a finger into her virgin ass. Tyrone's cock, now creamy white with her pussy juice, slowly slammed home over and over, smashing her cervix and stretching her out with deep, long strokes.

"Ah, ah, ughh God, Oh fuck, oh my god fuck," panted Jenn as Tyrone took her.

"Ah shit son, get some, smash that pussy," yelled his friend.

Tyrone picked up the pace again and Jenn, all dignity having faded, begged him to stop, "UGH, UGH, AHHHH, oh fuck stop, you're too big, please stop!"

But Tyrone's thrusts surged to an even greater intensity upon hearing Jenn's desperate pleas for mercy. With determination, he tightened his hold on her hips, anchored his heels firmly into the ground, and fucked her as hard as he could.

Jenny suddenly tensed and then screamed out as a powerful orgasm wracked her body, "AAAHHHHH FUCK, no no no no no pleasssseeee, OH GOD FUCK AHHHHH!!!"

Mainstay
Mainstay
90 Followers
12