Detroit's Finest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mainstay
Mainstay
90 Followers

Tyrone didnt stop and kept his pace as he continued to fuck her absolutely dripping pussy. Mere moments later Jenn felt Tyrone stiffen up and, too out of it to even try to stop him, felt him shoot load after load of hot cum deep inside her womb.

"Oh my god," she thought, "It's so deep, what if I get pregnant?"

Jenn buried her face in Tyrone's neck, her nipples pressing hard into his muscular chest, and focussed on catching her breath. But she couldn't hide from Kira, who walked up and pushed her sweaty matted hair away, determined to fully capture her shame on video. As Kira did a 360 to capture the scene, Jenn, to her horror, realised Tyrone's cock was still rock hard and twitching inside her, as her pussy continued to slowly milk it.

Tyrone rubbed Jenns back, not unlike a lover, and whispered in her ear, "You have a fine pussy, nice and tight, you ready for round two?"

"Oh god," replied Jenn as she felt Tyrone start to slowly thrust again, "How are you still hard?"

"It's Viagra," replied Tyrone's friend as he approached with his own dick in hand, "All three of us took some!"

Tyrone's friend then grabbed Jenn's sweaty, matted hair and lifted her head to present her with his own hard eight inch cock. Jenn planted her hands on the friend's thighs and obediently parted her lips, taking his dick into her warm mouth. She groaned in disbelief around the thick meat that filled her mouth as Tyrone gripped her hips and started slowly fucking her all over again.

Kira paused her video, grabbed some lube from her purse, and handed it to the third friend.

"Here ya go Eric, get in there and sandwich her properly. You don't want Tyrone and Antone to have all the fun, do you?!?" she winked.

Eric needed no further encouragement and promptly lubed his own hard nine inch cock before taking up position behind Jenn.

Jenn saw what was about to happen and pulled the dick from her mouth to beg the three black men for mercy, "Please don't do this. Don't fuck my ass, please. I can't possibly take you all at the same time!!!"

But Eric ignored her pleas and lined up behind her virgin asshole.

Jenn struggled to escape, but both Tyrone and Antone held her firmly in place, leaving her to squirm like a worm on a hook.

"No, no, no, no, no, please" begged Jenn as Eric slowly penetrated her, "FUUCCCKKKK!!!"

Whining in pain, she arched her back and begged incoherently for them to stop as tears rolled down her cheeks. They were both so big that Jenn was certain they would tear her apart.

Jenn then let out a gurgled scream as Eric's hips finally pressed up against her ass, the full length of his thick cock now buried deep in her guts. Antone shoved his dick back in Jenn's mouth, muffling her cries, and both Tyrone and Eric started to find a rhythm.

"Fuck, you're tight, relax bitch," commented Eric as he mercilessly plowed her asshole.

But Jenn, lost in the agony and shame of the moment, simply continued to whimper and moan pathetically as the three men both double penetrated and spit roasted her for the first time in her life.

It took the boys a few seconds to get in sync but soon they were both fucking her with long steady strokes. The only thing keeping Jenn from crying out for mercy as the three friends had their way with her, was the dick that Antone had shoved down her throat.

Jenn still felt certain she would tear, they both felt so big inside her. But she didn't, and soon, to her great surprise, unwanted feelings of pleasure started to replace the pain.

It started as a slow warmth, radiating outward. Jenn ignored it at first, but then the warmth grew in intensity, spreading until her whole body tingled. She surrendered to it and, within moments, a second orgasm wracked her, causing Jenn to suck Antone's dick hard, screaming into it as both an immense pleasure and pain cascaded through her.

It was too much for Antone who gripped Jenn by the hair and visibly shuttered as he came, pumping thick globs of his cum down her throat before pulling back a bit to fill her mouth. Jenn swallowed what she could to keep from choking, and then spit the rest out as Antone withdrew his dick in retreat.

Tyrone and Eric never slowed their pace or broke their rhythm. And Jenn, to her horror, could feel a third even bigger orgasm about to crash into her like a wave.

Unable to help herself, she started to aggressively fuck back in time with Tyrone and Eric's thrusts. Arousal filled her mind as the two men raped her wanton body. She could feel every ridge and vein as they stretched her pussy and ass, breaking her down, turning her into a submissive slut for all to see.

Jenn fell onto Tyrone again. Planting one arm on the mattress, she grabbed Tyrone's hair with the other and moaned loudly in time with their thrusts.

"Oh no, not again," squealed Jenn right before biting down on Tyrone's muscular shoulder to stifle her screams as her third orgasm rocked her body.

Tyrone and Eric fucked Jenn even harder, her tightness and the feeling of their dicks rubbing together driving both men over the edge. They both came hard at the same time. And, as Jenn's body continued to tremble and shake from her own incredible orgasm, they filled her with their seed until it seemed to piston from her pussy and ass like a fountain.

"Damn, I think this cop is liking this more than we are," said Eric as he slowly caught his breath. "Do you like this bitch? You like getting double teamed by two big black dicks?"

"No," whimpered Jenn pathetically as she propped herself up on Tyrone's chest, semen and spit dripping from her chin. But her words were lies and Tyrone knew it as he felt her grind her clit on his pubic bone.

"Please," she begged, half to Tyrone and half to Kira and her camera, "I can't take anymore, you're humiliating me, please, just let me go!"

"What do you think?" asked Tyrone to the men waiting their turn, "Should Eric and I let her go or do you boys want us to break her in a little more?"

A veritable crowd had formed now and though they all wanted their turn, most were so taken with the show that they were unabashedly jerking off in front of the other men. Either way, Kira didn't give them a choice in the matter, "Fuck her again," she ordered.

"You got it," responded Tyrone and Eric in unison, both of which were still buried inside Jenn, their dicks still hard as rock.

They opened up on the poor girl immediately. They pounded her relentlessly, making her scream and moan in abject surrender.

"Mmmmmm fuck, go slow," plead Jenn as Eric pulled back on her hair and Tyrone squeezed and sucked her exposed tits.

It wasn't long before Jenn felt a fourth orgasm building inside her and again began to quite obviously fuck back on to two men.

"That's more like it bitch, fuck those big dicks, get some," mocked Antone from the sidelines as he stroked his own cock.

"Oh god," whimpered Jenn pathetically.

"I'm close, faster, oh god fuck me faster," she begged. "Yes, just like that, harder, yes just like that, oh god you're both so fucking big you're gonna make me cum again!!!"

The men obliged, using all their remaining energy, all their pent up adolescent rage, they took it out on the helpless police officers pussy and ass.

"OH SHIT, FUCK ME, OH MY GOD FUCK ME, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES FUCK ME, IM GOING TO CUM, OH FUCK I'M CUMMING, AHHHHH YES!!!!!!" screamed Jenn as her eyes crossed, her toes curled, and her body shook.

Jenn's orgasm sent both brothers over the edge once more and again, as if on cue, they both came hard, filling Jenn's with rope after rope of hot cum.

Exhausted Tyrone and Eric finally pushed Jenn off their cocks and left her lying limp on her back as thick globs of their cum poured from her pussy and ass to pool on the mattress. As Jenn struggled to catch her breath, her chest rising and falling, three more of the men in the crowd took the opportunity and, cocks in hand, ran up to her and jerked off, shooting cum all over her face, tits, and stomach.

Kira took one last past panning shot of Jenn's broken and used body before putting her cellphone down and grabbing a marker from her bag. She popped the cap and then made six hash marks on Jenn's inner thigh, one for each dick she had taken.

Jenn didn't resist at all as Kira continued to write the words "whore" above the hash marks and "cum dump" on her stomach with an arrow pointing toward her now stretched and battered pussy.

Kira tossed the marker aside and knelt down beside Jenn, whispering in her ear, "I knew all along you were a slut, what would your finance say if he saw you now, covered in all these other men's cum!"

"Please...." pleaded Jenn only to be cut as Kira covered her mouth with her hand.

"Please...." mocked Kira, "You've already made me $3000 and it's barely been an hour!"

"And no. No one is going to be looking for you. I already texted that fiance of yours from your phone and told him you had to work a night shift!"

"And another thing. Since I grabbed his number off your cellphone, just know that if at any point tonight you start to fuck around, or do anything to displease me, I'll send him a copy of the video of you enthusiastically fucking those three black guys."

Jenn went ashen with each word out of Kira's mouth, her eyes now wide with fear.

"Nod if we understand each other?" asked Kira.

Jenn nodded enthusiastically, terrified of the video being sent to her fiance. Kira took her cum stained hand away from Jenn's mouth and wiped it in her hair.

"Good, now why don't we give that pussy of yours a break for a bit. What do you say boys?" smirked Kira as she stood up and seductively slipped Jenn's panties down her young sexy legs.

She gathered the men around her as she kicked the panties aside, grabbed her phone, and sat on a nearby loveseat. She enticingly spread her legs, exposing her sexy young pussy for the men.

"Well?" asked Kira to the crowd, "You wanna see this cop eat pussy or not?"

All the men roared enthusiastically.

"Well then gentlemen, nothings free, hundred bucks into the pot if you want to watch the show," demanded Kira.

Jenn slowly got to her knees and wiped the cum from her face in time to see a large black man with a glock tucked in his waistband collecting the cash for Kira.

"Fuck," thought Jenn, "I guess she did take over for Jamal."

"I'm waiting..." purred Kira as she ran her fingers over her glistening slit and then crossed her legs, her foot bobbing impatiently.

Jenn looked up at her tormentor and pathetically started to crawl on her hands and knees over to the love seat. Jenn felt like such a slut, her body covered in cum, her ass and pussy on full display for all the leering men. Despite all that, she crawled all the way to the couch and knelt obediently in front of Kira.

Kira turned her camera back on and recorded as she spread her legs wide and smiled in anticipation. Jenn pulled her hair back and over one of her shoulders, glimpsed at the camera briefly, and then dipped her head down to Kira's crotch. Jenn could smell Kira's musk and feel her heat as she brought her mouth right to the edge of her pussy.

Gingerly, Jenn stuck out her tongue and ran it along the base of Kira's slit to the top, stopping to kiss and tongue the young girl's clit. Kira moaned and Jenn felt her run her hand through her hair as she arched her back and pressed her sex deeper into Jenn's mouth.

Jenn lapped away as Kira's pussy juice ran down her face and over her chin, evidence of just how much she was enjoying herself.

"Oh god," moaned Kira, "This bitch sure knows how to eat pussy."

For the next several minutes Kira moaned in an exaggerated porn star like fashion as Jenn furiously licked and sucked her sopping pussy, hoping to get her off quickly.

"Shit, shit, I'm close," said Kira finally, gripping Jenn hard by the hair. "Look at me. Open your eyes and look at me!"

Jenn, who up until that point had her eyes closed, opened her eyes and looked up at Kira. She wasn't surprised to see Kira had taken off her tank top and was pinching her hard nipples. The camera was still capturing her first forced lesbian experience, but it had at some point been handed over to Kira's muscle.

Kira wrapped her legs behind Jenn's back, pulling her closer while rocking her hips and taunting her, "That's it bitch, keep licking, lick that winner pussy, just like that, that's right, suck my clit!"

Seconds later Jenn felt Kira grasp her hair hard with both hands and then shudder violently as she brought her to orgasm. Kira came hard, squirting her pussy juices into Jenn's mouth and all over her face, something Jenn always thought was a myth.

Eventually Kira let go of her hair and Jenn was able to pull back and catch her breath. She spat and a string of Kira's cum fell from her chin and dripped down to her tits. She stared meekly at the ground as Kira got off the loveseat and knelt beside her.

All of the men at once erupted in a loud cheer and begged Kira for more. "Fuck her," one guy yelled, which was quickly taken up by everyone in the room.

"Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her," they chanted in unison.

Jenn tensed as Kira grabbed her by the hair again while running her other hand over her body. "Would you like that pig? Do you want me to fuck you again?" she asked.

Before Jenn could answer, Kira yanked Jenn back by the hair and, as she gasped, kissed her deeply, exploring Jenn's mouth with her tongue. Kira then found Jenn's wet and wanting pussy and plunged two fingers deep inside. Jenn moaned as Kira kissed her and finger fucked her at the same time.

"Pathetic," mocked Kira, breaking the kiss and pulling Jenn back toward the soiled mattress by her hair.

Kira displayed her soaked fingers to the crowd as she dragged Jenn back in her hands and knees to the mattress, tossing her down onto her back. Kira then casually climbed on top of Jenn, scissoring her legs between her own. Jenn trembled as Kira grabbed her thigh, wrapping Jenn's one leg around her waist, before dropping her weight and pressing her sex into Jenn's. Kira started rocking her hips slowly, her pussy sliding back and forth across Jenn's.

The guys were all cheering and unexpectedly, that woke something inside Jenn. She wasn't just going to lay there and take it. No, she was going to fight. She couldn't escape, but she could certainly give as good as she got, show Kira that she hadn't been broken!

So Jenn sat up, reached her arm back for support and started, not fighting back, but fucking back. Jenn rocked her hips and Kira let out a little gasp, before smiling menacingly.

"So bitch, still got some fight left in you I see. Good. Time to prove once and for all who the better woman is!"

"Fuck you," cursed Jenn through gritted teeth.

Both women leaned back, their perky breasts jutting up to the ceiling as they ground their shaved pussies together.

As the clash continued, Jenn's muscles tensed, and her eyes locked onto Kira's. A hush fell over the men and the small bedroom echoed with the sound of the women's grunts and heavy breathing.

With an eerie calmness, Kira rhythmically pumped her sex into Jenn's, her sneering smile only fueled Jenn's determination further. Sweat streamed down their faces as the struggle wore on, their bodies beginning to ache, but neither willing to yield.

But as the minutes stretched into what felt like hours, it became apparent that Kira's dominance was undeniable. Jenn's thrusts began to weaken, her timing faltered, and soon it became apparent that it was Kira doing the fucking, and Jenn doing the taking.

Kira could sense Jenn's weakness and, with a final, devastating surge of energy, she pushed Jenn back onto the mattress and mounted her. Kira held Jenn firmly by her thigh and smashed her pussy down into her own. Jenn groaned in defeat as her will to fight evaporated and her body succumbed to the inevitable.

Moments later her she was writhing on the mattress and moaning like a whore as Kira fucked her to another embarrassing orgasm. Kira got off Jenn and again pulled her up by her hair until she was kneeling in front of her.

"You're so fucking pathetic," jeered Kira. "You're my bitch, and now everyone knows it!"

"Say it, say that you're my bitch," demanded Kira while pulling back on Jenn's hair.

"Ah fuck, I'm your bitch," whispered Jenn.

"And whose pussy is this?" demanded Kira as she leaned down and slapped Jenn's sex, "Who owns it?"

"You do," squealed Jenn, "It's your pussy, you own it!"

"Good, now kiss my feet," demanded Kira.

Jenn obediently did as she was asked, leaning forward meekly to kiss and lick the tops of Kira's feet.

"Now bend over and assume the position," demanded Kira as she threw Jenn back down onto the soiled mattress, "Get that ass in the air bitch, you've got money to make me!"

Jenn laid down and then obediently raised her hips off the mattress, presenting herself to be fucked by the next man in line. And fucked she was. For the rest of the night one man after another used her pussy, ass, and mouth for their pleasure.

By the time the night was over, Jenn was completely and utterly exhausted. Her broken and aching body was completely covered in dried sticky cum, and Kira had added another twelve hash marks to her thigh, for a total of eighteen. Between the sex and the show, Kira had made over ten thousand dollars.

Surprisingly, Kira simply allowed Jenn to dress and leave the house. Supremely confident that she was too broken and afraid to report it or challenge her on the way out. The only words Kira uttered as Jenn dressed and then slunk out the front door were, "I'll see ya around."

And, as Jenn drove home, hoping to god her fiance had left for the day, Jenn somehow knew for certain that her ordeal with Kira was far from over.

Mainstay
Mainstay
90 Followers
12