Deus ex Machina Pt. 09

Story Info
Dennis finds his car, and Nichole.
5k words
4.43
3.7k
4
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

I was a block away from the club when I heard "Dennis?" I stopped and looked around, finally spotting a young blonde woman waving at me and hurrying over. I vaguely recalled seeing her last night.

"Uh, hi."

"Hi, its Nicole, from last night?" She was dressed for the office, but in the sort of office wear that would cause jealousy in the other women in the office, and the wives of her male co-workers to be deeply suspicious. High heels, nylons, very short skirt, white blouse with deep neckline, short jacket that couldn't possibly close over her ample chest, curly blonde hair that fell past her shoulders in loose ringlets, very bright red lipstick, large dark eyes. Did I mention her ample chest? She looked like she was already a D or so, and was happy to display a considerable amount of cleavage. She was carrying a small paper bag, as if returning from an errand or lunch.

"I don't know if you found my card, but I'm glad I found you!"

She walked with me toward my car, peppering me with questions about what I did for a living (nothing), where I was living, where I was going now, how I'd gotten along with Lisa, etc. We reached the parking lot, where I paid the exorbitant charge, collected my key, and went to my car.

"Say, you look like you don't feel so well," she said with concern.

"Actually, I don't."

"Would you like me to drive you? I'd be happy to." Her voice was almost too perky, but she was cute, and the thought of plunging into LA traffic was unappealing.

"Uh, sure, that would be nice," I said.

I opened the driver's door for her, then went around, got into the passenger seat, and handed her the keys. She drove carefully, and I soon fell asleep again.

When I woke up, we were parked on a driveway in an unfamiliar suburban neighborhood.

"Oh good, you're awake! I've been trying to wake you up, but you just kept going back to sleep. I didn't know your address, so I thought I should take you to my home. Come on, you can crash here until you feel better."

She was an irresistible force, at least with me in my present state, so I let her lead me out of the car (although I pocketed the keys), up the stairs, and into her bedroom. All the while, she asked how I felt, what felt wrong, what did I need. I told her that I hadn't had a lot of sleep ("I can understand that!" she replied), and that I had a burning sensation.

"Where?"

"Well,..., ah,..., well, we had really spicy Thai food for lunch, and then,... Her mouth..."

"Oh! you have capsaicin on your glans. I know how to take care of that. Let's get these clothes off."

She quickly and methodically undressed me, while explaining that usually for chili overdoses the best remedy was milk or starchy foods like bread.

"Wow! Oh my god!" she exclaimed when she got my pants off. "I thought I knew French better than that. Didn't Hilda say 'twenty four' last night?"

"Yes, and last night that was correct."

"Oh, oh, oh, Lisa must have exhausted you, getting you that big!"

"I won't argue with that."

I wasn't about to show her how much larger it could get, although the way she was cradling, then stroking my cock, it would soon be hard.

"So, do you bathe it in milk, or rub it with a loaf of French bread?"

"Well, neither of those works well on the glans, but there are other methods."

"Glans?"

"This part right here." She indicated the head. At this point, I was lying back on the bed, propped up on my elbows, with her sitting beside me, holding my cock with both hands.

"So, what do you do?"

"In your case, this."

She got up on her knees and began licking my now engorged head all around with long, slow strokes.

"Mm, it even tastes spicy."

However it tasted, it felt wonderful.

"Oh, I'll be right back."

She jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. Moments later, she came back, now wearing only the briefest of panties. Without a word, she climbed back onto the bed and applied her mouth to my shaft. She had a mouth full of ice! Her tongue was ice-cold, as she slid up the shaft to the glans, and then began licking around again. It was soothing and erotic simultaneously. After several minutes the ice was gone, and she stood up on the bed. Grasping my cock with both hands, she applied her mouth to the end and managed to get about half the head inside. Still dizzy, and not entirely well, it was difficult to hold back. I didn't. She seemed to really enjoy it, sucking hard and squeezing her hands around my shaft, dragging them up towards the head as if to wring every last drop out of my fountain. I let my cock go flaccid naturally.

"There, does that feel better?"

"Huh! it does. Actually, that helped a lot. Now it's just a slight tingle."

"Well, maybe we'll take care of that too. Do you mind if I examine you?"

"Examine?"

"Yes, I'm a urologist. I just thought that after what must have been an extensive night with Lisa, it might be a good idea to make sure there's no trauma."

"A urologist?"

"Yes. Explains my interest in the club, doesn't it? At least, that's my excuse. I never run into patients there. Oh, what is a urologist? A doctor who specializes in the urinary tract. In my case, I specialize in erectile dysfunction."

I knew I shouldn't make the next statement, but couldn't stop myself: "I thought you were a secretary or something."

Fortunately, she did not take offense. "Oh, because of the way I was dressed? I use that when I'm examining patients, to help determine where the problem is. If there doesn't seem to be a physical problem, I'll just unbutton my white jacket and nonchalantly expose a little cleavage, and sometimes the 'problem' goes away. Then we investigate to see if it is actually a relationship problem with the wife or girlfriend."

"Oh, OK. Uh, yeah, please feel free."

She had me stand up so that she could take measurements. I wasn't completely flaccid, so she had me stand on a chair, so that my cock could hang past my feet.

"Are your testes more sensitive than normal?"

"My balls? Now that you mention it, they feel kind of sore and swollen."

"Yes, you're showing a guard reflex. Have you been ejaculating very much for the last day or so?"

"More than I ever have before in my life."

"Yes, I would have thought so. You should probably take a break for a day or two. At least a few hours." She winked at me. Then she began examining my shaft minutely, apparently looking for abrasions.

"Um, so, do you know Lisa?"

"Oh, yes. All of us at the Redwood Club know each other pretty well. She works as an assistant to a talent agent, providing 'special services' to certain clients."

"Special services?"

"Perhaps like the service you received last night. Usually, it's some rock musician or actor who wants a non-surgical enlargement. A very discreet service. The porn stars haven't discovered her yet, although I don't know if she'll take them. She really seems to enjoy consorting with the celebrities, although of course none of the celebrities would dare chance being seen with her in public."

"Well, it must pay pretty well. Have you seen her house?"

"That? Oh, that's from her divorce. No, I think she's only been doing 'the service' a few months. I don't know how she does it."

"I do."

"What do you mean?" She paused in her examination, holding the last foot of my cock close to her eyes.

"I know where she got that ability." I related to Nichole the story of Nurt and the interview, and Lisa's account (as far as I remembered).

"Well," she said when I had finished, "that is certainly an incredible story. But it would explain how Lisa does what she claims."

"It explains me too. And you."

"Me?"

I indicated her chest, which had grown 10% larger. "Try fitting back into the bra you were wearing. I hope you don't mind; I didn't think to warn you."

She waved me off the chair, and went to pick up her bra from the other room. Returning to the room, I saw that she had put the band in place, but that her cups were now quite overflowing. I started to erect. From her expression, it was clear that she didn't quite believe me.

"Well, mammary tissue can expand normally, when stimulated or aroused," she said, half to herself.

"Would you like further evidence?"

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, and my cock had now lifted off the floor, hanging in a long curve on its way to full erection. With an odd look in her eye, she removed her bra while replying:

"Yes. Yes I would."

She took hold of my shaft just behind the head, then sat down next to me on the bed. Putting one arm around me, she began kissing and nibbling my ear while rubbing my vertical shaft against her breasts. I was completely rigid and throbbing almost immediately. From my ear she moved south down my neck, across my chest, down past my stomach, letting my cock rest on her shoulder. She sensuously licked my balls, then proceeded up the shaft, eventually standing on the bed with her feet to either side of my thighs. With her legs spread wide, she was at just the right height to lean over and take the end of my cock in her mouth.

With some serious stretching, she got most of the head in, but couldn't get past the last ridge. I held onto her ass to steady her, and she used both of her hands to stroke my shaft, and to rub my cock with her boobs. Since she was looking for 'evidence', I saw no reason to hold back, and let loose as soon as the urge had built up enough. Again, she sucked and sucked, running her hands down quickly, then slowly back up while squeezing, wringing out every last drop of cum. I let my erection subside naturally. Once flaccid, she squeezed it out one last time, putting the entire flaccid head into her mouth to remove the last few tablespoons of fluid.

Did I mention that I produce a lot of fluid?

"Now, how long does it take?"

"Starts immediately. I've never been in a position to clock it. Here, let me check."

She was again sitting beside me on the bed, and I reached over to cup a full, voluptuous breast. I could feel it swelling larger in my hand.

"Where does the mass come from?"

"I'm not sure exactly how it works. I know that most women get really hungry, but they'll get bigger even if you don't eat anything. I know that I can gain mass by absorbing the elements right from the air: maybe you do too. Yep, definitely bigger now."

She looked down and examined her tits closely. "Amazing."

"They look pretty amazing to me" I smiled. I was getting hard again, now cupping both her breasts. I started kissing her boobs, running my tongue back and forth, circling the nipples then flicking them with my tongue. They stood to attention. I knelt between her knees and devoted my attention to stimulating her boobs, while she held my erect cock like a staff. Then she leaned back, and I headed south to lap at her pussy and clit. She found my ears, and directed my face where she wanted. After a few minutes, my knees got uncomfortable, so I got her to slide farther up the bed, so that I could lie down and resume. This left my cock pointing in the general direction of her face, and she was able to sit up slightly on one elbow while licking my glans thoroughly again.

"You're not getting your break, but we better take care of that tingling," she said. She had to stop licking me for her orgasm, which was noisy and left heel-shaped bruises on my back, but she resumed after she caught her breath, and squeezed another ejaculation out of me.

Suddenly, I didn't feel very good. "Ah, where's your bathroom?" She told me, and I ran for it. Burning pain lanced through my gut as I unloaded a liquid, noisome mess into her formerly clean toilet bowl. My guts had been feeling uncomfortable for some time, but now felt like they were on fire. My asshole felt like I'd been using it to fart out matches. Nichole bobbed over, her breasts still visibly swelling, concerned.

"Are you feeling OK?"

"No, not really. I feel like I drank molten lead, and it suddenly caught fire."

"What did you have to eat today?"

"Just... Really, really spicy Thai food." Duh.

"I take it you're not used to food quite that spicy?"

"No, and if this is what happens, I'm not going to be, either. Ah, do you have a match?"

"No, sorry, I don't smoke. I'd prefer you didn't smoke in the house either."

One of the single best features of California, right up there with the fact that incredibly beautiful women will walk down the street wearing bikinis, is that smoking is prohibited in most places where humans are reasonably expected to be breathing.

"No, I just think I should light a match or something."

"Whew! Well, you're right about that. Let me get the air spray."

She grabbed a can of something, reached into the bathroom, and sprayed it from the hallway.

"I think you should stay here tonight, and just rest. Your digestive system is reacting to the capsaicin, and you're going to feel pretty out of sorts until it passes."

"Cap what?"

"That's the chemical in chilies that makes the burning sensation. Your body doesn't digest it - it just passes through."

"Thanks. I will."

After a while, when it seemed like my body had purged everything it could, I emerged. I used my cell phone to call Lisa and left a message that I wouldn't be there tonight, but would come tomorrow night instead.

Nichole made a light dinner for us, mainly a salad with lots of French bread (more starchy roughage to clear the chili stuff out of my guts). We sat at her dining room table, across from each other, wearing robes (she kept a man's robe handy for guests). Her robe would no longer cover her entire bust, but exposed a nice wedge of cleavage. Despite how tired I felt, and the burning in my gut that was now only beginning to subside, I was turned on again. I felt my cock begin to swell slowly, the glans lifting off the floor under the table.

"You said earlier that you could make your penis change sizes? Can you still do that?" I had mentioned that when describing my encounter with Nurt.

"Yeah, still works. I've been keeping it at the minimum size all day."

Nichole nearly choked on her salad. "This is the minimum size? How big does it get?"

I reached under the table to steer, and let my cock expand out to maximum erect size, telling Nichole "look over there."

She looked down to see my cock growing past her chair. Her table was around four feet wide. Twelve feet of cock extended far past, ending up with the head on the floor in the hallway (it was too long to keep it completely horizontal, just holding on to the base). She was speechless, looking back and forth from my face to the shaft by her chair, to the head out in the hallway, again and again. She touched my shaft, tentatively at first, as if to see if it was real. She got up from her chair, and walked over to the head, picking it up carefully with both hands, making sure that she didn't bang the shaft on the underside of the table. I sat there smiling. The shaft was about the width of her leg, the head close to the size of her head.

Finally, she found her voice, "Oh. My. God."

Looking up at me, at the other end of the shaft, she called out "So, how are you going to get out of the dining room?" there was a wall behind me, and my cock extended under the table so far that there was no way to back up enough to clear the legs. I didn't feel like minimizing, so I slid under the table.

"You take that end; I'll take this end." I pushed back my chair, crab-walked under the table, pushing her chair out of the way, and let her carry the head end down the hallway back to the bedroom. I was amazed at how heavy it felt.

"I need to measure you again."

"Fine with me."

She positioned one end of the measuring tape against my pubic bone, had me hold it, and then ran the tape along my shaft to the glans. She took her time, caressing and kissing my shaft over its entire length. After taking the length, she measured the circumference, and came back to check out my balls again.

"So, what do you think?"

"I think if you get any bigger, you'll start growing bark." Still caressing me, she said "I have to hold you. There's no way I can get you inside me, but I have to feel you against me."

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

Eventually, we did sort of a "dry hump titfuck", with her on her back, legs apart, me on top, with my cock running past her crotch, between her now voluminous tits, and past her cheek. We did it in the hallway, where we had the most linear room. She used her arms and hands to wrap around my cock, and to stroke and pet it, and to squeeze her boobs against it, all the while kissing and licking it. I slid back and forth as if she had a monster pussy (as if she had Lisa's pussy), sometimes moving farther down so that she could reach the head, sometimes moving up until we were face to face, bearing down on her pussy. She was so aroused that this was sufficient to bring her to orgasm repeatedly, and it felt good enough to me that I eventually came too, leaving a huge spot on the wall.

And then we went to bed, and slept soundly. She insisted that I leave my cock at maximum, and slept with it piled on her chest in a heap, the glans against her cheek like a favorite teddy bear.

* * * * * *

I awoke the next morning feeling much better. Purged. Also alone. Sun streamed in through the windows, the sheets were thrown back on Nichole's side of the bed, and my limp cock ran across her side and onto the floor. I smelled bacon frying.

I got up, minimized, hit the bathroom, and padded down to the kitchen in Nichole's guest robe.

"Eggs?"

"Yes please."

"How many?"

"Three?"

"Three it is. Bacon?"

"Sure." the bacon smelled great, but looked funny.

"Oh, it's turkey bacon. Tastes just like bacon, but without all the fat."

"Oh, OK." I tried it. It didn't taste exactly like bacon, but was close enough for me. Probably healthier. "So, what's up for today?"

"Well, I for one have to go to work. I cleared off all my appointments yesterday, but I'll have some today. Can you drop me off downtown?"

I remembered that we had driven my car here. "Sure, no problem. I guess I'd better go home and get some clean clothes." I'd spent the last two nights away from home. Watching her bustle back and forth in her gaping robe, a thought occurred to me.

"Um, what are you going to wear?"

She stopped, in the middle of putting plates full of eggs on the table, looked down at her newly enhanced bust line, and said simply "oh."

She had started out with something larger than D yesterday: now she was substantially larger. After breakfast, I helped her try to get dressed. Not surprisingly, none of her bras came close, and she eventually gave up. She had some baggy sweaters, which she wore on days when she wanted to conceal her natural attributes. Well, they used to be baggy: they were on the tight side now. Watching her walk around braless, in a tight sweater, with those huge boobs got me going again. I soon had a four-foot boner, standing at attention.

"Hey, I have to get to work today."

"Well, can I see you again?"

"Of course! In fact, you should probably come in for a checkup, at least once a week."

She wrote her home telephone number and address on the back of one of her cards, and handed it to me. Holding my cock, and kissing my shaft with a peck (holding it straight up, the glans was far above our heads), she said "now, be a good boy and get dressed, so you can drive me to work."

Then, with a lascivious look in her eyes, she bent down and licked my cock from balls to as high as she could reach, in one smooth stroke. Veins bulged out all along my shaft.

"OK, now you've done it." I said, with mock exasperation. I picked her up and carried her to the bed, then ate her pussy until she came. Then she said "one more", and stuffed half my glans into her mouth, stroking my shaft with her hands and rubbing her boobs against it until I let off.

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers
12