Deus ex Machina Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, you'd better take scissors with you if you want to get that sweater off."

"I think we'll go to the store before I hit the clinic. Can we go now?"

We went.

First stop was a shopping center, where Nichole found a "Frederick's " store, a place full of racy lingerie, push-up bras, teddies, and slinky dresses. Here she began trying on bras. The store was nearly empty at that time of morning, so I stood around in my two-day-old clothes and tried not to be upwind of any of the saleswomen. Hmm, some of them were pretty cute, and all of them were apparently wearing store merchandise. One of them walked up to me. She was about 5'7", mid-20s, dark wavy hair, dark eyes, light complexion. Pretty thin. Her name tag said "Marla."

"Can I help you?"

"Oh, no, I'm just waiting for my friend there."

"She's very large, isn't she?" I was startled at the question, which seemed somehow improper for a sales girl to be asking me.

"Ah, yes. Very."

"I'm not sure we have anything that will really fit her. She may need to have one made custom. We have a list of people we recommend."

"That sounds good."

"Do you know why she isn't wearing her old bra?" I couldn't believe these questions. Or the fact that I kept answering them.

"Uh, yeah. None of them fit anymore."

"Well, she shouldn't have waited so long to come in for new ones."

"Actually, they fit fine yesterday." Whoops, that was more than I had intended to say.

"Oh, did she have implants? They sure look natural. Do you know what kind they are?" My god, this woman has no sense of privacy at all.

"Uh, they're not implants - they're completely real. It's, uh, a new type of treatment that we're testing out."

"Oh! Can I get in on that? I would love to have boobs like that. Please?"

Now this was getting awkward.

"Well, you would have to ask Nichole," I said, indicating her. The saleswoman went straight over to her to ask. I couldn't hear the conversation over the store's background music, but I saw Nichole smile and look over at me, then put her mouth to the saleswoman's ear to tell her something privately. I could see her look of surprise and disbelief, and her visual inspection of Nichole's bust. Then, she strode over to me and took my arm, leading me toward the back of the store.

"Nichole," she said, too loudly for my preference, "said I should drag you into the back of the store and suck your enormous dick a few times."

"Ah, yes, that is the treatment," I said very quietly. It appeared to me that Marla couldn't decide whether she was being scammed or not, but was determined to try it out. She dragged me into a changing room for employees, a small cubicle with a chair, a full-length mirror, and several hooks on the back of the door.

"What's this?"

"This is the staff changing room. The door locks, and there's no camera in this one. I think."

She locked the door behind her, then immediately began undoing my pants. She was surprised to find my cock running over the top of my underwear, and even more surprised when she yanked my pants down to my ankles and discovered that my dick went all the way to the floor.

"Holy shit! This thing is huge!"

She sat looking at it, kneeling on the floor where she'd yanked my pants down. Then she touched me, running her fingertips lightly down the top, then she grabbed me with both hands and pulled the end up, free of my wadded clothes, and immediately stuffed the entire head in her mouth. I quickly pulled my underwear down to knee level so that my whole shaft would be free, and warned her not to keep the head in her mouth unless she had a really big mouth.

"Mmmph?" she inquired.

"It gets a lot bigger. You might get stuck, or hurt your jaw."

I could already feel the swelling glans beginning to fill her mouth. She pulled me out, and stroked with both hands, staring as I swelled to full erection. Four feet was close to the size of the room, and she had to hold my dick up at an angle for us both to fit comfortably in the room. I sat down on the floor, to make things easier to reach.

"And sucking this will make my boobs grow?"

"Yes. Well, you have to swallow. But it takes effect right away. It's super effective." I let her go to work, and enjoyed the sensations as she blew me. It was interesting that with all the head I'd had in the past several months, every woman has her own style, her own distinct sensation.

Did I mention that she was noisy? She gave noisy blow jobs, too, with lots of slurping, moaning and exclamations, and humming with most of the head in her mouth. After about ten minutes, I had built up a full charge and came voluminously. I could see that she was still skeptical, but she diligently pumped and swallowed until I stopped pulsing. Then she stepped back, one hand still holding my cock, and looked down at her chest.

I grabbed my cock, to keep it from hitting the wall, as she dropped it and grabbed both tits with her hands. Before our eyes, her breasts grew about a cup size. She was astounded all over again. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra, revealing that she was now about a C cup, and had been wearing a heavily padded bra. She examined her new boobs in detail, then grabbed my shaft with both hands and began trying to stuff it down her throat again.

"OK, one more for today, and then I have to go."

This time she was almost frenzied, as if desperate to make me come. Perhaps she was, not knowing how long Nichole would be busy trying to find a bra that fit. I came again, to her intense satisfaction. This time, she left my cock resting on her shoulder as she watched and felt her boobs swell. "One more?" she asked.

Just then, Nichole's voice came through the door. "About through in there?"

"I'll be right out." I assured Marla that I would be back, although I couldn't promise an exact day. Then, I went flaccid, put my pants back on, and walked out to meet Nichole. Nichole was now wearing a bra and a new top that didn't have to stretch nearly as much. She took my arm, and we walked out of the store, hearing amazed voices behind us.

"Oh my god!"

"Oh my god!"

"Are they bigger?"

"They look beautiful!"

"He was huge!"

The saleswomen were now all in the back of the store, gathered around Marla, who was putting her nearly transparent top back on without her bra.

As we got back into my car, Nichole said "she was wrong, you know."

"Who?"

"The staff changing room does have a camera."

"Oh! did you... Are you..." I didn't know how to phrase it.

"Don't worry. One night does not a relationship make. I don't expect you to keep this," here she patted my crotch, "to yourself. Although I would like to see you again."

"I'd like to see you too." She smiled, as I drove on.

"So, how was she?" Someday I might get used to questions like that.

"Oh, you know,... needs more experience." That, apparently, was the right answer. She leaned over and put her head on my shoulder, hand around my arm.

I dropped her off at her clinic, then went home for a much-needed shower and change of clothes. I checked my messages while I ate lunch, by myself for a change.

There was one message, from Lisa: "Hi Dennis, I *do* hope you're feeling better. I'm sorry you couldn't *come* over last night, I *missed* you terribly. Please *do* come over tonight, about 8 o'clock, I have a special surprise for you. And dress up. You won't be sorry. Bye-bye..."

12