Deus ex Machina Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lit the joint, took a drag, and handed it to me. I also took a long drag. "What is this stuff, anyway?"

"Oh, it's called 'raindrop'. If you take this, and stand out in the rain, you can feel each individual raindrop as it hits your skin. Some people call it 'm', I don't know why. It's actually not even illegal yet."

I nodded, in slow motion already. She must be more used to it, have a higher tolerance. I didn't think I was capable of having a conversation now, while she appeared capable of having an entire debate all by herself.

"Come on, let's go get naked in the pool." She led me outside, and helped me remove my clothes. Even the sensation of my clothes being removed felt erotic.

I remembered a thought I'd had a minute ago. What was it? Oh, yeah.

"Uh, I'm not sure I can swim like this."

She stopped.

"Hmm, OK, you're right. Here, let's get one of these on you."

After a moment, I realized she was strapping a life vest on me, bright white vinyl-covered foam, stiff straps, probably never used before. It stuck to my skin with an interesting friction.

"There. Let's get in."

Now she was leading me to the steps in the shallow end of the pool. I could feel the water sloshing against my ankles, my calves, my thighs. It really did seem like I could feel individual drops of water in the pool.

Then a more demanding sensation asserted itself: lips on my cock. I felt blood rushing in, stiffening the shaft. I could also feel water swirling around the base of my cock, being absorbed directly into my organ to make up the amount of fluid required. I felt the sensations of my cock stiffening, swelling, the veins standing out, and the more intense sensations of Lisa's caressing touch, her tongue gliding along my dick, her breath against my cock head. I almost came instantly when she slid the end into her mouth, the sensation was so intense.

She pulled it out for a moment.

"Make it bigger. I want it as big as you can get it."

I obediently swelled to maximum, floating backwards toward the deep end of the pool as my cock extended to around twelve feet, nearly cumming just from that sensation. Lisa stood in the shallow end holding it with both hands. What was it I was thinking earlier? Oh yeah, I was looking forward to some actual fucking. I wanted to make Lisa come again and again, plunging my tremendous cock into her compliant pussy.

"Hey, can we..."

Before I could form my request, Lisa took my pole in both hands and stuffed it into her mouth, not stopping until at least three feet of it were inside her. A wave of intense, erotic pleasure washed over me, and took all conscious thought with it. I came immediately, experiencing each ejaculatory pulse as if it was a separate orgasm, feeling it roll away from me, root to tip. It felt like each pulse took minutes to span the distance, and like each pulse delivered quarts of thick cum. I could feel its progress every inch of the way, the muscular contraction, the fluid forced forwards.

I separately felt Lisa's lips and tongue on my cock, sliding back and forth, her hands gripping the sides of my shaft several feet from the end, pushing me back and forth so that the water around me sloshed and splashed against my neck and face. I passively absorbed all this sensation, unable to think, or even care about thinking. I had orgasm after orgasm, cycling between crests of ejaculation and relentless building up - Lisa never stopped sucking and licking and stroking. I could feel her tits on either side of my cock, some small distance from her hands and mouth. I could feel my cock grow longer, directly into her mouth. Sometimes she would pull me farther out, so that I floated far into the deep end of the pool, and sometimes she would pull me far in, until her magnificent boobs were floating and bobbing against my torso. I lost track of time. Even the concept of time.

* * * * * * *

I awoke, I guess, although I couldn't have said for sure that I was ever really asleep. It was light out, but overcast. I was still outside, still wearing the life vest. I could feel something hard and uncomfortable against my back, but it felt like there was a warm blanket against my front. I had that "drained" feeling again, like I had after that night in Chicago. Or after the first night with Lisa.

I couldn't move my arms or legs.

I managed to bring my eyes into focus. There were two pink-white mountains in front of me, pinning me to the side of the pool at the deep end. Oh my god, she must have sucked me off dozens of times, increasing her tits each time. Her boobs had filled the pool, and now rose several feet above the edge, peaking at probably six or seven feet, as far as I could see. They extended past the edge of the pool on either side of me, like twin loaves of bread that have risen and overflowed their baking pans, pushing out horizontally while continuing to rise vertically. It was a good thing I was positioned in her cleavage - otherwise, they probably would have swelled right over my head and smothered me. Concentrating on feeling, I determined that my cock was still sandwiched between Lisa's tits, and it felt like yards of the shaft were still in her mouth. I could feel cool air on only a couple of feet, which must be between her cleavage and her mouth. I minimized, and felt my cock sliding out of her mouth, sliding between her gigantic tits, the feeling so good over that huge amount of skin area that I almost came again. What "almost" - I did come again. Immediately, the mountains in front of me grew a bit higher, pressed against me a little firmer. OK, not a good idea. I went flaccid, and minimized. Foot by foot, my cock relaxed, sliding out of Lisa's mouth. Finally, I was at minimum, and flaccid, but my cock was still in her mouth.

Holy shit - this was a forty-foot pool, and I couldn't pull clear even at flaccid minimum. If I was over forty feet long when flaccid, I must be over sixty feet long erect. And that was at minimum: max would be three times that. My cock must be, what, 180 feet long at max erect? I tried to envision what that would look like: if I were on a football field, I would stretch 60 yards. Fuck, it would take all the cheerleaders from both teams just to pick up my cock and slide it into Lisa's... Not a good idea right now: I'm trying to pull free, not develop another massive boner. Hell, 60 yards of cock must weigh a lot too - there's no way I'd be able to walk anywhere unless I strapped wheels onto it every few feet.

And now we were both stuck here, until we died of sunburn or starvation. I couldn't move, and I was pretty sure that Lisa couldn't either.

I was still trying to clear my head when I felt motion at the other end of my cock, and saw small waves of motion rippling across the wall of boob in front of me. Lisa must have awakened, and was hauling the rest of my cock out of her mouth. After a while, I felt the cool morning air on my glans.

"Lisa, are you ok?" I called out.

"Yes," came her voice, from far away. "How are you?"

"I'm OK, but I'm pinned against the side of the pool. I can't move."

"I'm kinda tethered to the pool, here, but I can move a little bit. I got out when it filled up."

She wasn't even in the pool. She explained that I had started coming almost continuously, orgasm after orgasm, and she had kept sucking me off, again and again, just taking my lengthening shaft farther and farther into her mouth, until her boobs filled the pool. Then she sat up on the side of the pool, and finally got completely out of the pool as her expanding boobs forced her farther and farther back. She had even stopped stroking me, but under the drug's influence I had continued to come again and again, and she couldn't pull my erect cock out of her mouth. I must have absorbed all of the pool water myself.

"Uh, so how big are we now?"

"Well, I don't know exactly how far. It has to be at least fifty feet."

"What, my cock is fifty feet long?"

"No, my boobs are fifty feet long. I have a huge pile of cock right here, probably another ten or fifteen feet. It wasn't easy to haul out of my throat - it's pretty wide, too. You look like a fat anaconda over here. You'd be a lot longer erect."

I could feel her stroking my shaft, somewhere toward the end. It was a dangerous thing to do: if I couldn't keep from erecting, I'd be stretching way into the neighbor's yard.

Jesus! it was probably over a hundred feet long erect. And that was minimized. That would be like 300 feet at maximum. One hundred yards. An entire football field. Anyway, we were both pinned to the spot by Lisa's fifty feet of boobs.

"Um, how long before somebody finds us?"

"Well, my party cleaners should be here early afternoon. Around 2 pm." OK, so we probably wouldn't starve, and we could probably get her cleaning crew to throw tarps over us so that we wouldn't get terminal sunburns. If they didn't run screaming when they saw us. We would probably survive. The way Lisa's tits swelled out from the pool, though, it was going to be pretty difficult to get something underneath and lift her out. We spent the next couple hours talking, not having anything else we could do.

"What we really need is a deus ex machina."

"A what?" I couldn't make out what she was saying.

"A deus ex machina. It's a literary device. It means that when a writer has written his characters into an impossible position, and instead of figuring out a real resolution, they invent something new that solves all the problems, that's a deus ex machina. You usually see it in really bad writing, and the reader always feels gypped. I once read this science fiction book, someone was going to make a movie or a series out of it, and it was really, really long. Like six fat books, and the characters keep getting into more and more trouble, and it looked like the entire galaxy was in trouble, and then you get to the last book. The main character finds this 'god machine', and it just grants his wishes, and everything is fixed. I almost ripped all the pages out of the book - you spend weeks reading this stuff, and all the big questions are still left, and the problems are solved by a totally bogus method."

"I think I read that too. Totally cheesed me off."

"Cheesed?"

"Chicago, remember."

"Oh, right."

"Anyway, I don't think we need a deus machine, I think we really need Nurt."

"Shall we go downtown and look for his booth?" Lisa asked, sarcastically. It was obvious we weren't going anywhere soon. We thought for a while in silence.

Lisa asked "What do you think Nurt is really doing?"

"I thought it was some sort of scientific study, like a survey or something."

"Well, he asked a lot of questions, but"

"It."

"What?"

"Nurt is an 'it', not a 'he'. It told me that it didn't have a gender."

"Pbtbtbt." I could feel the droplets from her bronx cheer on my glans. "Anyway, I was thinking that we got an awful lot of something for basically nothing. In hindsight, it seems too good to be true."

"True..." we both thought for a while. "Maybe Nurt is really studying our psychology, based on what we wish for."

"Maybe. i think that he's... Ok, it's, I think it's studying how we handle alien technology."

"Oh yeah! Like, what would happen to humans if they suddenly had access to all this stuff. I guess what happens is that we end up trapped in our own backyards." We thought for a while longer.

"I think maybe they're studying how we'll react to 'official' alien contact."

I was thinking along a different line. "Um, if Nurt gave us this technology to study how we'd react to it, it might be monitoring us some way. Maybe right now."

Lisa thought a second, then shouted out "Hey Nurt! Nurt! we know you're watching. Give us a hand, will you?"

I joined in. "Nurt, we're in trouble! Help us!"

Then I heard Nurt's voice, somewhere to the side of the twin peaks of Mt. Lisa.

"You have correctly deduced the nature of the experiment. I understand that you are now each in need of aid. In what form would you prefer assistance?"

My first thought was to put everything back the way it was. But,... I really didn't want to return to "normal." I really liked being able to make a woman's boobs bigger, and I really liked having an enormous cock - just not so big that it was disabling. Or too big even to fuck whales.

"Can you show us what we look like from above?"

"Yes." I saw an image projected on one of Lisa's breasts. I identified her roof, the street, and the huge mound of flesh in the backyard. Looking more closely, I could make out my head, positioned in her cleavage just where her boobs curved apart. Her boobs had swelled far to either side as well, probably crushing all of her patio furniture. They were gigantic, monstrous. Several trees had been pushed over or almost over. Her nipples looked like they were bigger than me. I felt myself starting to go erect, in spite of my control, and saw the big pile of what looked like fat fire hose start to stir at the far end of Lisa's cleavage. I had to look away and concentrate on staying flaccid.

Lisa called out "My chest has to be a reasonable size. I want my bustline to be what it was at the beginning of last night." There was a brief humming sound in the air, and the walls of boob receded rapidly, leaving me to fall to the bottom of the dry pool, no longer pinned by a wall of breast.

Getting shakily to my feet, I removed the life vest, and walked up to the shallow end. After the first few feet, I had to turn around and walk backwards, dragging my enormous cock behind me. Flaccid, the shaft was still as wide as my hips, and very heavy. It was like dragging a body, then like dragging two bodies. Except that in this case, I could feel the rough bottom of the pool: it was not a comfortable exercise. I reached the shallow end, but was unable to climb out of the pool, held back by more cock than I could carry. Now I could see Nurt, standing beside the pool. While I stood there, catching my breath, Lisa walked up as well, and sat down on the edge of the dry pool.

"OK, I need to be a lot smaller..." I started.

"No! No!" shouted Lisa. She climbed down into the pool and grabbed my shaft, throwing her arms around it. "You can't!" she buried her face against my cock, hugging it tightly to her, then beginning to rub her naked tits against it.

"Don't start that here. If I get hard, it'll throw me against the far wall of the pool. Besides, I can't walk - hell, I don't even really fit in your backyard like this."

"I'm sorry. I can't give it up. Think of something else."

I thought for a few minutes, then addressed Nurt. "You know, this really isn't a completely valid experiment."

"In what way?"

"If we actually had access to this technology, we would be able to develop it more. We'd be able to put in safeguards, adapt it to us and find other uses for it and stuff." A thought suddenly occurred to me. "Like, I would make bras and jockstraps that were extra-dimensional, like Lisa, so that I could like wear regular clothes even when I had a really long penis. It would just disappear into the jock. And bras that would hide really huge breasts. And, and,... I don't know what else. I'm not an inventor. Humans specialize into different tasks - I don't do anything like inventing, or science. Somebody who does would be the one to come up with all the uses."

Nurt paused for a moment. "These are valid criticisms. The decision will be made elsewhere. What is now desired?"

"Well, I need to be a lot smaller. Like... Say, so that I could vary from about twelve inches to about four feet."

"No! I'll suck you again! Don't do it!"

"Lisa, be real. It's already too big to do anything with. I didn't complain when you made your boobs smaller. Look, I can't even walk around when its soft, at minimum. There's no way I could move it into you." There was another point too, that I didn't want to say out loud: as long as I was this big, or any other extreme size, Lisa was the only woman I could really have sex with. I liked Lisa a lot, but I wasn't ready to settle on her alone. Especially since she would not be limited. There were other women I was also interested in.

"I can put it all in my mouth. Then you could walk."

"Only around your house. We can't go out in public with this gigantic schlong going straight from my crotch to your mouth. And your boobs would be a hundred feet long again in a day."

"Mmm, and you'd be another few hundred feet longer..." she clearly liked the idea.

Nurt interjected "a solution can be proposed..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

I woke up in bed. I could tell it was still early in the morning by the gray light peering in the windows, and the fact that the other side of the bed was still occupied. I felt a draft, and realized that my morning tent pole had lifted the blankets off my side of the bed. I pulled it down to my chest, and rolled over to face my companion.

She opened her sleepy eyes. "Good morning, love. Is that for me?" She reached over and held the shaft lightly.

"You know, I think it is. Do you have somewhere to put it?"

"I certainly do."

Nichole scooted toward me, and pulled my cock towards her massive cleavage. Lifting one enormous breast, she positioned my shaft in her cleavage, and sandwiched it in place.

"A little longer, please?"

My erection was about 18 inches long. I gave her another six inches, which swelled directly into her waiting mouth. She took the entire length and girth easily, her head bobbing up and down on the end of my shaft, as I started to pump up and down between her tits. I was soon throbbing, and scooted toward the foot of the bed, my cock sliding out between her boobs as she rolled onto her back, sliding down her tummy, pulling back until my glans reached her crotch. Her pussy was already lubricated enough to drip, and she guided me in. I swelled to four feet, and began inching farther and farther in, kissing her thighs, then her clit, across her tummy, and finally spending quite a while kissing her enormous tits and nipples, pumping slowly back and forth the entire time.

"Hey, come on. You're going to smother in there." She was pressing my face into her M-cup sized boobs.

"Come on, I want the full treatment."

Now she was trying to pull me up by my waist. I gave in, and slid the rest of the way home, an easy but very tight and sensuous fit. After about twenty minutes of slow fucking, preceded by the fondling and sucking, I could already feel my orgasm building. I lengthened my stroke (and you can make very long strokes with a four foot boner), slamming into Nichole, burying my sword to the hilt again and again, until she began cumming. Waves of contractions began in her cunt, squeezing the base of my shaft and rippling out to the head. I couldn't hold back, and came with her. We lay there, dripping with sweat.

"Well, good morning."

"Good morning. Are you going in to the clinic today?"

"Yes," she sighed. "I'll be back around 6:00. Isn't this your afternoon with Lisa?"

"Oh, you're right. I'll be back by 6:00 too."

I helped her sit up and get out of bed, and then helped her put on her bra. It never fails to amaze me, watching M-cup sized tits disappearing into what appears to be a normal DD bra. Everything contained in the bra's "normal space" is still subject to gravity and everything, and moves just like normal DD breasts would, but everything that goes past the inner surface goes into extra-dimensional space, and isn't pulled by gravity. She puts on her bra first thing so that she can get ready for work more easily. She takes it off for baths, and I'm happy to help her get clean. I still don't know quite how I do it, but I can convert any garment to have extra-dimensional storage - I've done a number of her bras and swimsuits, in various sizes. She even has a HH bikini top for occasions when she really wants to show off. She's been an M privately for a few weeks now: I bet that she'll want to expand another size or two by the end of next week.