Deus ex Machina Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still go to the club every now and then, whenever I'm feeling particularly horny (which is frequent) and Nichole is too tired (which is not often). So far, I've managed to avoid becoming a service for hire, and usually avoid Lisa's celebrity parties. Just didn't like the people there. They all want something from me, and really aren't interested in giving much back. Although I do still see Suzanne every now and then. Many of the female club members have had my special enlarging treatment, the one that gives them Nichole's capacity. Not unlimited, but sufficient to hold my four-foot woody. I understand that Lisa has been "making" new male members, some guys as long as a couple feet, who then enjoy the other female club members. But nobody has the kind of head start I do.

I showered and headed over to Lisa's house.

I never would have thought of it. Maybe a mathematician or a physicist would. About once a month, I go over to Lisa's house, and we step through a particular wall into an extra-dimensional space. Nurt called this a "pocket universe." This space is a special dimension, free of gravity, and as far as I can tell, free of walls. It has air, and heat, and apparently some source of mass for us, because we've expanded quite a bit since we started using it.

We each have particular measurements that apply only in that space. On entering, my cock becomes the length it was the last time Lisa left off, and her boobs revert to the small planets they've become. We can exit from any point in the room, just by thinking about it, automatically appearing in the hallway - there is no door from the inside. The shift is sort of like looking at an optical illusion that switches back and forth from one image to a completely different image. When we leave, our bodies return to the state they were in before we entered. Time passes for us while we're in the space, but when we return only about a second has elapsed. Motion is a matter of thinking as well, although most of our motion actually involves a lot of holding, and stroking, and pulling on certain body parts.

"Oh good, you're here."

Lisa opens the door all the way, and almost pulls me off my feet into the hallway. She's wearing only a flimsy robe that does nothing to impede the swaying and jiggling of her watermelon boobs, and little to cover them. "Come on, come on." she drags me upstairs to the spot in the hallway we use. Actually, we can enter the space from anywhere, it's just that this is where we were when Nurt showed up how to do it, and it's a convenient spot to focus on.

"Any chance I can interest you in my party tonight?" she asks as she's unbuckling my belt.

"Ah, no, I'm not really into that scene."

"Oh, but there's one person I think you'd really like to meet," she says, trying to tantalize me. She now has my pants down to my ankles, and I step out of them (and my sandals) while I unbutton my shirt.

"Well, then, tell me who it is, and maybe I'll arrange to get together with her. Party's not the best place to talk to somebody." I know that if I show up at her party (and I still do, every now and then), it will be like the first one, with women practically lined up to milk me for bigger tits. She has now stroked and fondled my cock to full erection - the full four feet. Dropping her robe on the floor, she disappears into the wall, hauling my dick in after her. I barely have time to drop my watch on the pile of clothes before I'm yanked into the wall too. I hate resetting it every time, so I leave it behind.

We're back in the extra-dimensional space. I have to think of a better name for it. Tit space? Cock space? maybe 'giant fuck space' would be most accurate. In GFS, we float without gravity. I can see my cock, immense at the base, extending far out into the distance, apparently ending in a huge pair of tits that I can see even from here. I see the tits revolve around the head of my cock, turning away from me: this tells me that Lisa is really horny today, because she's going to start out with a huge fuck. I can feel her stretching her pussy over my glans, which is no small feat when it's over ten feet across. I feel the head pop inside, and her hands pulling on my shaft to force more and more inside. I think 'motion' and begin moving toward her slowly. After an eternity we collide, her soft ass cheeks fitting perfectly into my crotch, her face turned to one side, cheek against the small moon that is her left breast. I can tell from her breathing that she's already come a number of times, the effect of having thousands of G-spots, all stimulated by my entering shaft. I grab her hips, and begin pumping in and out, two or three feet at a time, but feeling the sensation all the down to the tip. She goes into multiple orgasms, sending waves of contractions traveling deep into her pussy, along my shaft from root to tip. I quickly begin cumming too.

After what seems like hours, she says "Stop. Pull out." She pushes me away, and I glide back, feeling literal miles of cock sliding out of her limitless cunt, feeling her hands against my shaft, waiting to catch the head.

Finally, the head pops free, and she grabs it, wrapping her arms most of the way around my shaft. I see the planetary boobs rotate around, and feel them engulf my cock in their cleavage. Then, I feel her mouth stretch over the head - and to tell the truth, I'm kinda glad I can't see this, it looks pretty disturbing - and feel her pushing down my shaft, swallowing a huge length. Her throat contractions begin, and she adds to it flying up and down my shaft, her gigantic boobs wrapped around my shaft. I can feel each square inch of contact, and begin my own multiple orgasms. Opening my eyes some indeterminate time later, I find we are both even more enormous. Someday, I'm going to have to try to bring in surveyor's instruments to see how much.

Katie has graduated from the university now, and is talking about moving out to LA. Carol, the first women I encountered after my interview with Nurt, is now a regular member of the club. I see her once every few months, when she's in town. I've pretty much settled down with Dr. Bombshell, though. I think she's OK with my little side diversions, as she "knows the enemy" and isn't threatened - I think she can tell that she's essentially won out. Maybe we'll even try something with several of them together...

I'm really glad that Nurt agreed to grant me those few more "abilities." The ability to make those extra-dimensional partners and clothes is extremely handy, not to mention, of course, not being limited to Lisa for sex partners. You know, now that I'm not limited, maybe I should go a bit larger. Lisa can still make me grow, outside the room. The women I spend most of my time with all enjoy my larger equipment. I find myself at the short end (12 inches) less and less. Maybe I should add another foot or two...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------