Devassidão

Story Info
Spiral down into the Embrace in their arms...
5.8k words
4.6
1.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...they feast upon you.

In the darkness, lit only by the vague glow of flatscreens upon the wall playing some alternative, dark music video; grungy, low, grinding metal howls doom that silences the moans that rise involuntarily from your lips. The king size mattress has been cast upon the floor, your sweat and the juices of your arousal soaking the sheets darkly, and the three of them focus all of their infernal, lustful attentions upon you.

Her teeth nip a teasing path down the curve of your waist, cherry-red of her tongue venturing forth to circle enticingly around your hip-bone...tantalizingly close to the soft, wet heat between your long legs, her hungry lips and tongue make the trailing, twisting descent down your thighs. Skilled, slender fingers tipped with white-painted nails hook into your panties, peeling them slowly down your legs. The feminine, sharp silhouette, the soft curve of her breasts held by a purple, lacy bra that sounds out against the golden hue of her skin, tosses your underwear casually over her shoulder.

The sensory overload of her attentions is compounded by skilled, hungry mouths that attend to your pert, firm chest. You can feel stubble on the lip of one as he greedily takes your nipple into his mouth, reclined upon his side at your left, a low sound of masculine excitement escaping his throat as his hands run over your flat belly. His partner, somewhat larger in stature, facial hair curly and tight on his chin and cheeks, kisses a line of tingling flame from your collarbone, down the curve of your breast, to take your nipple in his teeth and tug lightly. You feel the curved, rock-hard heat of their cocks pressed against your leg.

The woman...she prowls forward, almost cat like, and descends with her hungry tongue in earnest against your sex. Long, skilled, cherry red, your body shudders under its attentions as she traces your lips, circling around the pearl of your excitement with tantalizing slowness as two pairs of strong, masculine hands explore your body. Her hands slide underneath the curve of your ass, bringing the fundament of your arousal close to her mouth as she descends upon you hungrily. Her tongue ravishes your clitoris, her lips delicately suckling and working -

FLASH

His fangs dig delicately into your jugular vein as you ride him. His shoulders provide an anchor for your hands to grip, your knees digging into the cushions of the loveseat as he sips at your throat; the penetration of his ivory-white teeth is as powerful as his manhood, pumping slowly in and out of you...but you feel cool breath against your neck from behind, his companion's hands taking twin handfuls of your tight, round ass. Wordless, hungry sounds of sex exchange between you three as the man you ride slides out of you, the head of his penis nestled against your thigh.

He holds you open, wide, an invitation to his friend...two pairs of hands on your hips now, your other lover enters you from behind and soon fills you. The intensely erotic sensation of his foreskin sliding back to reveal the plump fatness of his glans is distinctly different from his cut companion, who even now isn't shy about his manhood fencing against the other's. They drink from you hungrily, the both of them fucking you in turn as orgasm builds in your belly -

FLASH

Her thighs are intertwined with yours, and while your eyes must be glazed over with the relentless, overpowering pleasure as her groin grinds against yours, wet, squelching sounds rising from the place where your hips meet, hers are bright and focused. Twin streams of crimson run down her chin, over her breasts, and a low, hissing sound of pleasure rises from her throat. The three of them descend upon you once again, and you feel the bite on your wrist, your inner thigh, your neck...

---

When you open your eyes, you feel...invigorated, revitalized, even though a thin sheen of shining sweat covers your smooth, pale skin. The sensation of their bite was so real, so utterly overwhelming - no way your brain could invent such a sensation, the way it gushed a mainline of pleasure between the wound...your breasts...your lower belly. Warm like magma. Where are the teethmarks? Why aren't you bleeding?

It's so dark in here...you can barely see with the shuttered windows blocking most of the moonlight. The TV screen plays flickering static, white-noise filling the room as you lay upon your back on that big mattress. You're distinctly aware of the throbbing, post-coital sensitivity of having been wrung of orgasms, licked and sucked and fucked from your soaked femininity...and as if following the current of your thoughts, you become aware of your mysterious lovers. They say little, and in the darkness they seem to skillfully and instinctively avoid any light that would give away more than vague features. The three of them are watching you, and you can see that they're not finished either.

From where you lay, you can mostly only distinguish outlines and some color; one of the men is tall and slender, a swimmer's body that is svelte and whip-strong...hard to tell if he's really pale, or if his skin is simply reflecting the static of the TV screen. The tall man is leaning casually on the edge of a dresser table, and given what you remember in those lucid moments where time untangled itself itself from the pleasure throbbing in your lips, neck, wrists, breasts, your well-fucked heat...it shouldn't be shocking the way he strokes his cock. Impossible not to follow the way his fingers start at his low-hanging testicles, stroking what must be your juices along the girth of his shaft. A rivulet of semen trickles down the underside, spread stickily along his length.

That woman...she's watching you with those same wild eyes - you note that you can see them at any angle, reflecting low light like a cat's. You catch glimpses of wavy blonde hair, of darker flesh. Her movements are like a predatory animal's, the sway of her wide, flared hips analogous to the way a tiger's shoulders move when they stalk. She utters a low, heated sound...somewhere between a human's exhalation and a hiss, the firm curve of her breasts moving slightly with each step. They're more than a handful, and as she paces before you...it's impossible not to get a glimpse of her vagina, sticky with juice along her thighs.

There's the sound of double doors opening - you see him, approaching you from your right...the second man in this trio. He lacks his partner's height, but he is broad and strong. His shoulders and biceps give you the impression of bricks somehow; like the others, he is of course naked. His cock bobs with each step, it's...thick. Surprising, in fact, that you were able to fit him, to fit both of them within you. He holds his hand out and the woman gives him a white cloth, one that he runs against his lips. Passing in front of the TV screen you make out the ebon color of his skin, the way his foreskin clings to the base of his fat glans.

All of their eyes are upon you...lying there, helpless and quivering with lust like a sacrificial doe. They still haven't said a word to you, eerily, and then they make their move. You are drawn to your knees, your slender thighs shuddering. The fierce, predatory woman settles on her knees behind you, his breath cold on your throat as she runs her tongue up the side of your neck, nibbling gently at your ear as she cups your firm breasts, fingers pinching your nipples roughly. She whispers a single, sibilant word to you:

Suck

You know what it is she's referring to immediately. The tall, pale man doesn't stop stroking himself as he stands before your face - there, that broad, stocky man is at his side, but most of your vision is taken up by their anatomy. Salty and hot with precum, the tip of your dark lover's manhood slicks under your bottom lip, leaving a trail of pheromones that penetrates your mind. Almost involuntarily (as if you really had to be encouraged), you open wide, your lips wrap around the crown of your lover as you kiss his manhood deeply...it sildes forth from your mouth, and you feel your other lover's balls, smooth and heavy, interpose themselves.

Her dainty fangs trail along your shoulder teasingly, her chuckle smoky and low as one of her hands drags its nails down your torso, down between your thighs; her fingers spread along the swell of your pearl, slicking down with your juices and entering you. You're so sensitive, but you can't really speak with these two cocks demanding your attention...and so the push of hormone, of the woman behind you guides your along them.

She's tormenting you...dragging you toward the edge of orgasm yet again, three of her fingers sliding in and out of your quivering sex; you hear low, hungry sounds of pleasure rising from the men before you, their masculinity slick and sticky with your saliva. You know it's coming by the way they swell, how their hips thrust under your attention; one fat, hot crown in your mouth bursts its load, salty and heavy as he groans with pleasure. As you suction your lips off, his cum dripping down your chin, you turn your head to feel his partner gush his load against your lips. He grunts as he pushes into your mouth, and you feel his partner shooting hot ropes of cum against your cheek, dripping down onto your chest...

---

...the next night.

You don't know how you got here again. You'd had to work late, without much choice in the matter according to your team lead - the disappearance of two of your colleagues had left significantly more to do, and rather than spending time ruminating upon their safety you were instead condemned to managing their clientele list. Lately it had been nothing but work, dead-end dates, the occasional diversion...played ad nauseum.

That's why, despite the jarring experience of waking up again in an unfamiliar places, or else finding yourself in the depths of this incredibly lucid dream, wasn't entirely unappealing. It was a welcome diversion from a pleasureless monotony.

This time...you find yourself in a quite different place. Rather than some soulless apartment used solely for hiding from the sun, imbibing and fucking, you see stony walls rise around you, hewn directly from cavern-rock. They're smooth and grey, vaguely Romanesque and ancient; illumination is provided by electric lanterns glowing softly on chains suspended from the natural, uncarved ceiling.

You're lying upon your back, once again, and the ground beneath you is yielding and soft, almost airlike in quality. Covered in white, interwoven bands of silk, you realize that you're dressed, so to speak.

A simple, red strip of silk is tied around your chest, gathering your firm breasts and honestly doing nothing to hide details. Nearly transparent, you can easily make out the shape of your lovely, pink nipples beneath. Another band of soft, smooth fabric hangs loosely around your waist, falling in two crimson panes over your mons and your ass, down to your knees. There's nothing between your legs, covering your sex.

You hear the loud, grinding creak of a door opening to your left, and the sound of someone - no, a few people at least - coming to you...

It's far easier to see in here than in that apartment, but...as if to maintain some veil of anonymity, you find that the rest of this dreamlike cast is veiled. Simple, unembroidered crimson cloaks adorn the shoulders of the five individuals who filter into the room and surround you where you lay, in that recessed divot in the ground. Hoods are pulled over their heads, and somehow the lighting makes it impossible to see much more than their mouths.

You make out five pairs of fangs.

Who now comes to take of you? To give unto you? Your eyes move from one to the other in sequence.

You recognize that tan skinned, somehow...bestial woman at the lead. You can't make out the gleam of her eyes, but the savage shape of her mouth, the sharpness of her teeth against her lips is obvious. She's little taller than you but has an Amazonian body shape, almost Marvelesque stereotype of the female form. Her round breasts are capped with hard, generous pink nipples. Your eyes drag down the inward, waspish flare of her waist to her hips, following the V-shape of where her thighs meets her hips to her groin. Her pussy is flushed, labia visibly swollen and aroused. You can make out strings of wetness sticking between her thighs with each movement.

At her side is another woman, this one...wow, she's truly Amazonian. Towering over the vast majority of women and many men, she's easily six feet tall and gives you the impression of stately, knightly solidity. The cloak falls around her broad shoulders, black, wavy hair dusting them and shifting gently with her strong, sure movements. Her breasts are small, firm, one of the only hints of feminine softness on her otherwise powerful body, skin dark as asphalt reflecting the lantern light. Her own thick clitoris stands proud and strong, curved and tantalizing like a pink, flushed ball bearing. You see her mouth widen in a fanged smile, fingers spreading on either side of her mons suggestively.

Flanking the tall, powerful female is a familiar figure...that gaunt, even taller male. Well, gaunt may not be the right term; here in the lanternlight you can make out his pale, almost ghostly body better, and you can see the veins that run through his arms and his lower belly easily. There's an almost delicate, Elfin shape to his chin, an exaggeration of your own poignant beauty that reminds you of something almost nychterid. His long fingered hands hang loosely at his sides, and there's no doubt about his arousal; that long, uncut penis bobs before him, hanging straight and heavy to its rounded, fat hat.

That stout, strong male is with them as well; he's truly built like a brick wall, this one, and you can make out the bull-like thickness of his neck underneath his hood. The broad expanse of his chest and shoulders lead to trunk-like arms, and you can see the tattoos covering them...mostly Greek mythological symbols, from what you can tell, but you're heavily distracted, as with the others, by the rest of his anatomy. His beard hangs down to his chest, and a trail of dark hair leads to his manhood. It's thick like he is, hard and dark. A droplet of that familiar, thick, milky sperm trails down the underside.

Finally...another. He is new to you as well. His skin is a shade of gold, his body slender and strong - somewhere between the over-tallness of the one, and the musculature of the other. You can tell from his facial shape under the hood that he's Asian - Korean maybe? - with eagle-tattoos covering his chest. There's not an inch of fat on his body, which has an almost effeminate, pleasant shape to it. His pelvis has just a bit of a swell, and his hard cock is almost...elegant, if you can describe a penis that way. Tall and proud, standing strong, it only adds to his swagger.

They surround you wordlessly, cloaks dragging across the ground, standing there on the level above you...moisture gathers in your pussy, your lips start to swell with excitement and your thighs squeeze together instinctively. Once again...you sense the authority and power of that strange, primal woman leading them. That new man, the pretty one who looks like he could be in a K-pop band, hands her an ornate, silver goblet covered in delicate tracery of flowers, vines and leaves.

She growls, low in her throat, her pink, long tongue flashing out across her lips as she steps down to where you lay. Her arousal is so wet and slick you can actually see it dripping on the stone steps, then on to the soft white fabric beneath you. Her very gaze commands you to open your thighs, and you feel them part as heat and warmth escape from the dew-slicked, wet lips of your pussy; your nubbin of pleasure stands hard and excited, pulsing in tune with your heart.

The blonde woman stands over you, straddling your face and settling over you - the intricate details of her vagina soon fill your view, but only for a moment as she settles her hot, excitement-slicked genitals over your mouth. The potency of her scent, the tang of her flavor drools over your lips as she reaches down and grabs your ass. Shifting your hips upward, she bends forward and runs her long, agile tongue down over the hood of your clit, teasing you forth. The dominant, powerful female moves her hips in lewd circles over your mouth as your tongue eagerly gets to work, slurping and sucking and hungrily tasting her nectars...

You feel her vulva spasm against your lips, a muscular sensation that results in a gush of her sweet fluids. They drip onto your chin, drooling onto your tongue as her hips lift, her mouth coming away from your own twitching vagina. A low, hungry sound in her throat as she reaches down and takes a hold of your thighs, further down your legs, and spreads you open, wide. All of you is exposed, and it's a somewhat tantalizing and nerve-tingling experience that you cannot really see who is about to come toward your most intimate places.

You hear someone approaching...is it one of the men? Are they going to come and pound you, held open and juicy, gleaming and wet like this? As if sensing the question upon your mind, the marshy warmth of her pussy sinks back onto your mouth, and she begins to buck her hips against your tongue. It drills upward and into her, the textured, wet muscles of her pussy squeezing down upon it with excitement as you hungrily suck and gulp at her clitoris, her vulva, everything warm and fleshy against your mouth.

A second pair of powerful hands takes a hold of your legs, but rather than feeling the telltale, familiar sensation of a cockhead splitting your lips and pushing to enter you, you feel limbs intertwine with yours. One hand reaches down, squeezing your breast roughly and pinching, tugging a nipple as you feel the superheated, messy wetness of another woman's vagina pressed against your own. The swollen hardness of her clitoris grinds up and bumps on yours, and that Amazonian woman's insistent bucking means that big, fat pearl of hers sometimes slides into your hungry, wet depths.

She humps and fucks, thrusts and grinds her juicy pussy against your own; it's so unlike sex with a man, and with the other woman astride your face, your moans and cries intermix with the effort of tongue and lips to please her. Your fingers rise up to spread her lips but you find yourself cowing in passion as the Amazon riding your sex practically fucks you into whatever surface you're lying on.

Your pussy spasms, the contractions starting first from where her hard, fat pearl bumps against your own petite one; it spreads through your pelvis, a heated wave up into your womb and through your belly, up into your breasts. She seems to anticipate the waves of your climax, slicking her vulva hard into yours with each crescendo. When she finally pulls away, and the woman mounting your face mercilessly rises, you've soaked your thighs and the fabric beneath you with your own pleasure and hers.

The Amazonian woman stands above you, a fanged grin on her face as she wordlessly rubs her pussy above you, dripping her payload onto you...marking you. She fucked you first here, therefore you're hers to feed on first. That seems like the logic, if you can anticipate what is going to come later.

A pair of hands pulls you forcefully into the lips of the blonde woman's sex; your incoherent, hungry moans vibrate and shudder through her, bestial sounds of desire shuddering in her throat. Only after your convulsions have finally leveled off does she mercifully give you respite, her hips rising from your mouth as she steps away. "I give," they both intone smoothly in voices that crawl through your mind like twisting, writhing serpents.

When your blonde temptress seizes your wrist, however, and that dark-toned, powerful Amazon bends down to your thigh, you know this is when the true pleasure comes. Orgasm is really good, but it pales in the face of the Kiss delivered to your wrist; this must be what heroin feels like to a junkie. Joy and rushing, tingling pleasure pulses to the tune of your heart through your wrist, throughout your body as she drinks; a thundering rush from your thigh as the greater woman licks up your arousal, and then pierces your femoral artery.

12