Devassidão

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take."

They drink...but only a little, pulling away and licking the wounds shut, your body this pale, pliant thing; your gasps are the high-pitched recovery after sustained screams of something beyond climax. Your eyes briefly resolve the ceiling, the flickering lights, and the sounds of another's approach...and another, and another.

That's right, there are three more of them, and must also give...and take, of course. Energy courses through your body, a second wind whirling from the cyclone of your heart as you follow your basest thirst and push up to your knees, only to turn yourself at their approach and lean forward. You spread your lush thighs apart, and slide your fingers down between your legs to open the swollen, hungry lips of your flower. It's an utterly, irredeemably lewd display, completely unbecoming of a good Catholic girl, but you get the sense even Christ can't see what's happening to you down here.

Unable to restrain yourself you look over your shoulder to register their approach; Your sex gives a twitch of anticipation when you realize all three of those men are coming for you...what's going to happen to your body? Your eyes can't help but track their individual attributes while you show them the pink, flushed arousal of your sex.

You've never been in such a situation, and only in the most lustful, forbidden parts of your fantasies have you greedily surrounded yourself by the attention of three men. Two, perhaps, but three?! The newest of them, that pretty man with the K-star good looks and elegant body movements, senses the way your eyes run over the androgynous perfection of his own, and he even stops a moment to strike a pose; it's mouth-watering, and even better is when he kneels down behind you.

Whatever he intends to do, however, is interrupted as your face is gently touched at the chin, pulled back around to see two of your lovers kneeling down before you. You remember...how could you forget, the feel of your tongue over their swollen, fat members, or the way their cum pulsed warm, thick and pleasant on the tip of your tongue, across your chin and over your neck?

You reach out with a soft, incoherent sound of hunger, a wordless moan on your lips as you take the bearded, powerful man's length at his base and squeeze; his glans swells for you and pulses when you run your tongue up its reddening underside. Your mouth travels the short distance over to the slender, tall man's girth; the sound of your dedication, slurping up the side of his curved length is messy and lewd, compounded by the low sound in your throat when you take his crown in your mouth.

You're doing this sinful, debauched act again, only this time it's less dreamlike and more real; your lips and mouth, your hand eagerly working two men to milk them of their seed. Are these even men? Humans? Does it matter when both of those thick, fat crowns are drooling in tandem against your tongue?

What about the fact that there's a pair of hands sliding up the backs of your thighs to over the smooth roundness of your posterior. He attends to you with his tongue, your pussy both aching for and from attention; an involuntary, breathy noise escapes your throat as his lips find your lower back. He kisses you gently, and it's a surprisingly romantic gesture given the wet, luxuriant suckling you're partaking in.

His hands find your hips, and you're well-used to a man seizing that flare to fill you with his cock, but his breath, his fangs continue their teasing pathway to that same place; you feel the other men's hands in your hair, their fingertips stroking gently over your face as your mouth bobs hungrily over their cocks. Your breasts are gently touched, your lovely nipples delicately tugged and the light flesh molded against your chest.

Their touch seems to stimulate your nerves, causing you to quiver like it's cold even though you're so hot within. You're brought up, your body straightening as you take a gasp of breath from the effort of fellating your lovers; you feel him flush against you from behind now, your cloaked Asiatic man positioning his hips so that you can feel his masculine length slide between your thighs, to slick between your swollen lips. His kiss is cool fire against the side of your neck. Your powerful, muscular lover's beard is rough against your lips as he kisses you, slender companion licking your shoulder, your collarbone. This attention from three people at once is almost overwhelming.

Fingers and hands grope their way up and between your thighs, and while they don't penetrate that aching desire yet, the distinct shapes of their arousal leaves its mark upon yours; unlike most men you've encountered they don't seem to care about the casual contact between themselves as they focus their energies on you.

Your lovers hold your vulva apart, exposing all that soft, sensitive flesh as you feel yourself entered from behind, finally.

It's so overwhelming you almost fall forwards, but your palms find the totally different impressions of their bodies to support yourself. Your right hand runs through the soft, curled hair on your muscled lover's chest, while your left drags down to the flat stomach of the man on your left. Your beautiful, slender lover behind you leans in close to whisper something so lascivious you can't even recall what it is, the tip of his fang brushing your earlobe wonderfully. Something about making you clench so hard you won't let him go, sucking him dry, ironically.

His voice crawls through your ear and into your bloodstream as surely as his manhood works its way into your warm pussy, easily slicking through the resistance of your tightness thanks to your earlier, thrumming orgasms. He stays buried within you as you kiss your lovers, tiny pinpoints of shocking pleasure melting your body as the three of them bite you gently.

Your lips.

Your neck.

Your ear.

The slickness of your arousal gathers in dew-like droplets, crawling down the length of your Asian lover as you are handled with shameless lust. Drawn back against him, your thighs spreading over his to expose you completely, you practically sing in pleasure as your bearded, your slender sex partners both kiss a trail of little bites down your shoulder, to the curve of your breasts. Your hands are not idle, how could they be? You reach down first with fascination at your lover behind you, shifting your hips upward so that his cock slides free from your velvet grip. Your hands lock around his length, stroking up and down to slick your dew across it before you slide him back into your wetness.

He's a skilled, attentive lover, nuzzling his lips to your jaw, and he...even tells your things, unlike the others.

"You make us all feel so good..."

"You are worthy of this debauchery..."

"I give, we give..."

Both of your hands are stroking these men, and while it is certainly...far more than you've ever done...

It feels as if you're being worshipped, in a way.

The pleasure is an overwhelm at first...it's almost too much, too powerful for your sexual sensibilities even though it is an epicurean delight you've often fantasized about in deep hours of the night...but no pink, textured vibrator could replace the feeling of this handsome night-creature purring his pleasure against your cheek; his climax within you is like white, iridescent dye dripped into the glass-clear pond of your body and mind. Even the sex shared with boyfriends, flings and the occasional hot chick seems a blurry blip on the radar compared to the multiple hands sliding over your sweat-sheened lower belly, over your breasts, down between your thighs.

The symphony of your own cries are muffled wonderfully by the pillar of masculinity that grows slick with your saliva. You're an attentive lover, even in the throes of their attentions, and your shaking hand strokes up and down the curve of his penis as you ride pretty boy behind you.

When his climax is finally over, and he withdraws from your dripping, messy sex, you feel the glans of your tall, thin partner slide from your mouth with a quiet, wet sound. Your jaws hang open as you pant, shivering. You see twin streams of your blood, drawing down the slender length of your arm, and watch as that muscular, bearded man licks them up hungrily before he reaches your lips; his fang pierces it gently and you feel the strength give from your limbs.

"It's not over," you hear whispered from somewhere nearby and, like a machine following the commands of your own steamy instincts, you fall back upon the pillow and the silks. Your eyes are irresistibly drawn to them...it's not over. You don't want it be over, you want..."More," you whisper.

Your arch your flared, strong hips invitingly, lightly massaging your breast against your chest. "I want you all to fuck me, please," you request...are these words really coming out of your mouth?

They must be, for they descend upon you again.

The last time they had you...these two...you remember feeling them inside of you, their seed shooting over your belly, against the inside of your cheek, but you get the sensation that the two of them intend to release the heat of their load in your presented, hot, pink vagina. Lying back like this, that red pane of cloth providing you modesty shifted to the side and with another man's seed flowing warmly from you, you know you're a vision men can't resist.

They do as you ask...all of them because you sense the two females joining in as well, oh god how are you going to handle all five of -

FLASH

Is this really happening? Are they both going to -

They do. You'd climbed upon him, that sensual, slender, somewhat...inhuman creature you'd made love with before, reverse cowgirl but with an entirely new prospect. Your hips can barely avoid bucking with excitement, keeping his length firmly ensconced within your hungry, dripping flesh. The membranous tightness of your vulva makes messy, wet sounds as that muscular, ripped man kneels between them; every time he frots himself up your filled length and against your hard little clitoris you come closer to the fulfillment of this incredibly hot fantasy, one you didn't think would actually happen.

Your Amazonian lover is reclined on her side next to you, her fingers stroking over your lower belly as she attends to your nipple with sharp teeth that prick little supernovas of pleasure across your breasts. Her hand reaches down and grabs that length of flesh stroking you, grinning at you with something approaching hungry malice as she presses him against your already-filled opening. Your breathy moans become drawn out, and then you groan loudly in tingling gratification as your pussy is finally worked open enough for him to join.

Two men inside of you...and they haven't even started fucking you OH THERE IT IS. Indefinable fullness compared to sex with just one cock, pressed against your sensitive places like never before. It's hard to focus but your fingernails are digging into the cold, strong flesh before you as each thrust sends you skittering along the edge of unknown pleasure. As if your senses couldn't overload further, however, that Amazon woman leans forward and bites down into your hip -

FLASH

- fucking cumming in you, both of them at the same time; your body is like a thin rope of braided copper channeling a Jovian lightning storm. Your voice is raw from howls of pleasure, the line between orgasm and sexual stimulation lost as they overfill you; you feel it gushing forth over your thighs -

FLASH

- her tongue is a white-hot carpet of pink fire drawing up your slit as you lean forward on your knees, elbows against the soft ground; it starts at the apex of your vagina, licking her teasing, zig-zagging way between your inner lips and gathering the dripping, thick load on her tongue -

FLASH

Your thinking mind is reduced to a jumble of ideas and incredibly sexual imagery, all wrapped together and bound in perfection by the tension that thrusts into your groin and your mouth.

FLASH

Your thinking mind is reduced to a jumble of ideas and incredibly sexual imagery, all wrapped together and bound in perfection by the tension that thrusts into your groin and your mouth.

- you pass in a dizzying circle between the five of them, coiled and tangled amidst their limbs and teeth; Her savage, beast-fierce kiss; His seductive, eagle-inked whisper; The tracery of his long tongue under your lip; Her demanding, overpowering lips; His strength, his solid embrace, his delicate fangs -

- you lay with your legs back and spread obscenely, every detail laid bare as you watch one man's cock pull from your seed-filled sex, squirting a rope of cum over your belly; your fingers slick through hungrily to guide the next man into you -

- they drink from your breast, your throat, your wrist, your belly, your thigh, you shoulder, your lips -

- you cum, you cum again, orgasm becomes a state of being -

...you awaken in your bed.

It's 7:30am, and your body is sore but feels as if it's been run through a lightning storm. You sit up and the sheets pool off your beautiful, slender form; you realize you're soaking wet, and as your fingers grace your sensitive labia, you can't help but feel...

You ache for more.

12