Developing a Kink

Story Info
This is a romantic tropical pee story. Give it a shot.
6.5k words
4.77
11.3k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I submitted to Literotica. Most of my tales actually happened, although real life was often slightly less... um, pornographic.

Writing about one's own life is in itself a form of masturbation, but masturbation is fun. Writing these dirty stories resurfaced many things and even people I had forgotten. And by the way, names and places have been changed, because in cyberspace you never know who's looking over your shoulder.

I hope you have as much fun reading these stories as I had writing them.

-- Felix

This story began in the warm waters of Hawaii, which is appropriate because it's about warm water.

This was a few years ago, when my wife Sarah and I were approaching thirty--still energetic, trim, and horny every day. We were also golden brown from our long days at the beaches around Diamond Head. One of our favorite bits of sand was a small private beach near our apartment, on the Waikiki side of the crater.

All beaches in the state were legally open to everyone, but "private" beaches usually had no parking lots, showers, or bathrooms. We could walk to this one, though, and we often did, carrying a large cooler between us. Everything was in the cooler: sunblock, paperbacks, beach towels, backrests, and a lot of beer.

We were trying to keep our weight under control, so the beer was usually one of those watery 50-calory concoctions, but I think we probably drank twice as much of it in an effort to get buzzed. And that's the main reason we would get up once or twice every hour to go for a short "swim," much of which was spent pissing into the blue Pacific, particularly as the day went on.

People peed in the water, rather than somewhere on the sand, as a courtesy. For one thing, Hawaii's local people don't care for non-family behavior on the beach. The tourists in their vacation houses along the beach, all with picture windows, wouldn't have cared for it either. You'd have to be very sneaky to pee without being seen.

More important, though, was the smell. It would be true on any beach in the world but, especially under Hawaii's warm sun, dozens of tourist puddles a day would quickly make a beautiful beach smell like the men's room in a biker bar.

On one gorgeous Oahu afternoon, Sarah and I got up from our beach chairs and waded out through the tiny waves together. Once the water was up to our waists I just relaxed and let the golden river flow through my swim trunks while we talked about something or other. Suddenly I felt a rush of warmer water envelop me. I realized the downshore current must be running from Sarah's direction. I laughed.

"Hey," I said. "You peed on me."

Sarah made a little face and said, "Sorry."

"I didn't mind," I said. I took her hand and smiled down at her as she crouched to cool her body in the ocean, then stood up with her wet swimsuit clinging to her tanned breasts. "That was weird," I said. "All of a sudden the water got really warm."

"I said I was sorry," Sarah said.

"No, no," I said. I was thinking about it. "I kind of liked it."

"Liked it?" This time she didn't make a face. She just looked at me with a little smile.

Lying around on the beach usually makes me a little horny in general, but I was getting off on this a little bit. "Yeah. It was sort of a turn-on," I said. I realized I was getting onto weird territory, and I shut up.

We started wading back to our towels. After we had gone a little way, she said, "You want me to do it again?"

"What.... Now?" I said.

"No," she laughed. "Next time."

"Sure," I said.

If it was all right with her, it was for sure all right with me.

As we got back to the beach, I said, "You could even stand right next to me, so it will be even hotter." I had meant it in terms of temperature, but it worked either way.

"OK, Tommy," she said, in a tone of voice that suggested I was a weirdo.

As we sat down, dripping all over our towels, I lifted the lid on the cooler and pulled out two more beers. With my thumb I popped the cap on the first one and handed it to Sarah. She laughed, and then chugged about half of it while she looked at me.

After that I had trouble following the plot of the book I was reading. I was actually turned on, thinking about Sarah pissing on me--on purpose.

I knew that a lot of people liked piss games. You couldn't spend much time on a porn site without running across a golden shower or a girl crouched in the parking lot behind the pub, wetting her jeans, but I had never found that erotic. Part of the problem is the nature of porn itself: most of those girls are being paid or pressured in some way to do it, and it shows. To have my wife, my other half, willingly doing something so forbidden really appealed to me.

With half a boner going, I put my book down and got us two more beers. It was our third since coming ashore.

Sarah was lying on her side, reading, with her back to me. I slipped my hand under her suit bottom, then cupped one of her round ass cheeks and massaged it, with my thumb firmly against her asshole. She looked at me and took the beer I was offering her. "I think this will probably be it for this round," she said. "My bladder is already starting to send messages." She looked at me with a half-smile and waggled an eyebrow. She knew what I was thinking about.

That beer lasted less than five minutes. "I have to pee," she said.

"I do too," I said, and we stood up. I tried to adjust my trunks to hide my erection. I failed. I don't know if Sarah noticed it, but she didn't say anything.

When we got out to a decent depth she turned and pressed herself tightly against my front. We were both smiling.

"One thing," she said. "Don't go until I'm through. I want to feel you do it, too."

"All right," I said, and the words were barely out of my mouth when I felt the water getting warm. In the cool ocean, her pee felt very hot against me, washing over my lower belly and crotch. It was incredibly erotic. I just looked into her face, amazed at what we were doing, and she was looking at me the same way, not smiling, with her eyes searching mine. The hot bath went on for what seemed like an amazingly long time, but when it slowed, I wanted even more. Each of us was holding the other tightly, and we stayed pressed together until all I could feel was cool ocean. She lifted her face and we kissed deeply.

Now she smiled. "You're a complete pervert," she said.

I thought about it. "Maybe I am," I said. "That was... hot." She laughed.

"Now you do me," she said, and turned us both so that I was the one upstream in the current. Maybe I wasn't the only pervert here.

I gently walked her toward the beach a bit, so she'd be standing a bit higher than me. I didn't want to waste this moment pissing on her belly, although her breasts would be good. I would have to try that later, if she'd let me.

I looked around for snorkels--a swimmer in a mask can see a long way in the calm water inside the reef--and seeing none, I pulled my trunks down to below my balls. My erection had disappeared in the cool water, but I was turned on. And so was Sarah, it seemed. She hooked her fingers in her own suit bottom and pulled it down.

I thought about what to do with my cock, which I could have inserted between her legs, but finally decided I'd get the maximum effect by simply mashing it vertically against her soft, hairy little mound, so I did.

Once again we were holding each other and looking into each other's faces. From the beach, we would have looked like a couple of honeymooners having a moment, rather than a guy about to piss on his wife. It felt wild.

I tried to relax and let it flow, but this was just so weird. "I'm having bashful kidney," I said. "You'll have to wait a second."

"I'm happy just like this," she said, and she leaned forward and planted her open mouth over my left nipple. Her hands slid down to my ass, which she pulled apart, rubbing my crack with a finger. I felt a rush of lust.

"Don't do that," I said. "I'll never be able to--"

But it worked. I relaxed my sphincter to let her push into my ass, and that was that. I flooded our genitals and bellies with hot piss.

"Aaaah!" Sarah said. She looked into my face, excited, and I agreed. To me, it was even more intimate than coming inside her, because both of us could feel it very clearly, and it was just so dirty. I was grateful to have slammed so much beer, and as I continued to surround her with warm pee, I kissed her forehead. "This is weird, isn't it?" I said. She pushed her finger an inch into my asshole. She knows it turns me on. "I like it," she said, and laid her cheek on my chest.

I was ready to stay like that forever, but I could feel my flow stopping. I held her tighter and she pushed her finger even farther into me, and leaving it in there, she cupped my ass as I had cupped hers.

"You want to try doing it, right here?" she said, and I could hear that she wasn't joking. I reached down and curled my fingers over her mound, pushing a fingertip into her slit. We had tried fucking in the ocean before, but even though I had managed to stay hard in the cold water, Sarah's natural lubrication had been washed away and salt had made it far enough into my cock that it stung. It was not ideal.

"I think it would be more fun to just go home and fuck each other's brains out," I said.

"I think we should finish the beer and come back out here," she said. "I want to do this one more time."

That was all right with me.

Back on the beach, horny as hell, we rubbed a lot of sunblock cream on each other in a slow public display of illicit groping while we drank the last four beers in record time. I waited impatiently, ignoring an erection that anyone nearby could have spotted, for a sign from my bladder.

Finally, Sarah said, "I've gotta go," and we waded out to our chosen spot again. This time, I walked her up to where her crotch was maybe three inches above mine, and pulled down her suit bottom myself. I positioned my cock between her legs and reached behind her, cupping and spreading her pussy as much as I could.

"Ooh. Cold!" she said. "Ready?"

"Oh, yes." I said.

She leaned forward and relaxed, sucking on my collarbone as she started to pee. It was amazing. My cock and balls were being soaked in hot piss, and I could actually feel it leaving her little pee hole and hitting my fingers. She lasted a long time, looking up at me and smiling at my expression.

"Have you ever put your hand down there and felt yourself pee?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "every now and then when I'm in the mood. Sometimes I go when I'm masturbating."

Jesus Christ! How could we not have spoken about this?

"And I'm going to feel you peeing right now," she said. "Stay still."

She walked around behind me so the current would run toward her, but she turned me so that I was facing away from her, into the current. She pressed her furry mound against my naked ass, which felt a bit strange under water, and reached around me with both hands from behind, cupping the head of my cock.

"OK, big guy," she said. "I'm ready when you are." She raised her face and whispered in my ear, "Piss for me, Tom. In my hands."

She was giving me a chubby in spite of the cold water. Her fingers gently caressing my cockhead were giving me all sorts of sensations. I tried to think of baseball, or something. Fortunately, we had slammed so much beer in the last hour that my bladder overrode my lust.

"Here it is," I said, and sighed as I let go directly into her cupped hands.

"Woah!" she said.

The hot water was drifting right back onto me, and then her. She closed her hands over my cock head, then slowly strummed my streaming pee hole with her fingers. As my stream began to slow, she put the palm of one hand tightly over the hole. Finally, she lifted that same hand out of the water and brought it to my lips. I knew that not much actual pee would be on it, but I licked her salty fingers, and she laughed.

"You're a very dirty man," she said.

"I've licked much dirtier places on you," I said, "and if I could, I would do that right now."

"Let's go home and take a shower," she said.

---------------------------

We walked into our small but palm-shaded apartment and dropped the cooler in the entranceway. Neither of us had said much on the walk back from the beach, but we had smiled at each other often. I had a chubby going the whole way, and I kept thinking how much I wanted to stick my tongue up her wonderful ass.

I looked at her, disheveled as a little girl in her bathing suit, damp T-shirt and rubber flip-flops, but there the resemblance to a child stopped. She was unconsciously gorgeous. She could turn me on by just looking at me.

"I think I'd better help you get out of those wet things," I said. "You could catch cold."

"That's very kind of you," she said. She stepped close to me and raised her arms. I grabbed the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it off over her head. She leaned against me and I unhooked the top of her bathing suit, dropping it on top of the cooler along with the T-shirt. Her beautiful breasts, white against her tanned torso, were cold and tight, and her puckered nipples were hard. I brushed them with the backs of my fingers.

"I think a hot shower is what I need," she said.

"Good idea," I said. "I'll go with you to make sure you get all the soap off." I knelt on the floor in front of her and pulled her suit bottom down. She groaned and pushed her hips toward me. I pressed my cheeks against the silky hair on her mound. She smelled like ocean.

I stood up and in one move stepped out of my cargo shorts and swim trunks, then threw them on the pile on the cooler. My cock, also cold and tight, was already sticking straight out and heading for vertical. She reached forward and took it in her hand, jacking it gently. My god, I was horny. I almost tore the last two functional buttons off my old aloha shirt, trying to pull it off.

"But I think I have to go pee-pee first," she said, in a little girl voice that she only used during sex. A wave of lust throbbed through me, and I could have come right there. I took her hand off my raging boner, sucked her fingers, and pulled her toward our little bathroom.

"Let's do what we were doing earlier," I said, "but without the ocean part."

"In the shower?"

"Yes, but without the shower. We can turn the shower on when we're through."

Again in that sexy little-girl voice she asked, "You want to go pee-pee on me, Tommy?"

Jesus! I felt another surge of lust. I turned and pulled her against me.

"Yes I do," I said, and gave her a kiss. "And I want you to pee on me. And maybe other things I haven't even thought of yet."

I steered her through the narrow doorway into our walk-in shower, a tiled cave just big enough for two people, as long as they were willing to take turns getting wet. I followed her in and left the glass door standing open. This would be the best place in the world to pee all over someone. Again I dropped to my knees in front of her, but this time I kissed her little belly, which I love. I could smell her arousal. I took her breasts in my mouth, one at a time. They tasted wonderful, like sun and salt. Her nipples were still as hard as I had ever felt them. My hands cupped her ass.

She took my head in her hands. In her normal voice she said, "Are you sure you want to do this, Tommy? It's going to smell like pee."

I let her nipple slide out of my mouth. It made a little "pop."

"All I know is, the whole idea is turning me on," I said. "I want to see it. I want to see it coming out of your body. I want to smell it. Are you still all right with it?"

She closed her eyes and pulled me back toward her breasts. "Suck me some more," she said, and I did.

"I do want to try it," she said. "I feel like we're crossing a line, and I'm wondering if we should, but I really liked what we did in the water. I loved the feeling of you pissing on me, and I'm totally turned on. I want it as intense as possible."

I kissed her belly and her mound, while I used both hands to open her pussy and caress it. "Can you go for me now?" I asked. "I want to watch."

She leaned back against the shower wall and looked down at me, smiling slightly.

"I'm going to piss for you, Tommy," she said. "I'm going to go pee-pee right in front of you." She knew very well what dirty talk did to me.

I grabbed my cock and stroked it. I had never masturbated before when I was with Sarah. That seemed a little kinky, although she had stroked me many times and even made me come, on a couple of occasions. But now here we were, with new rules. I felt almost faint with lust. I couldn't not touch myself. I felt like my cock was going to explode.

"You want me to piss on your cock, Tommy?" she said. "On your balls?" She was smiling, and I almost came right then. "Here," she said, and moved forward so that her pussy was directly above my crotch.

"No, wait," I said. "I can't see. I want to watch."

We were stymied for a second or two, and then she said, "All right. Lie down right where you are. You can look up at me, and I'll squat down and go on you."

"I love you," I said, and I meant it. I kissed and tongued her pussy passionately, making her laugh, then sat on the tiles and let my back fall to the shower floor. It was a bit chilly by Honolulu standards, but the cold tiles added a little something to the expectation of hot piss.

She stood with a foot on each side of my large, almost painful erection, then shuffled her feet toward my head a bit and lowered her ass toward my crotch. I could reach her, and I did, cupping her sweet warm ass and holding her up as well as I could.

"Now you can't... um... jack yourself off," she said. She was looking into my eyes and not smiling.

"Sarah, if I touch this thing again it's going to go off," I said.

She used her little-girl voice again. "Is that so bad?"

I realized there was something else going on here. "Would you like me to make myself come?" I asked. "You could watch me while I watch you."

"I would like that," she said. "That's very naughty."

I had been planning to fuck her within seconds of her pee ending, but I knew it would be no fun for her if I went off in five seconds flat. Also, I was starting to feel some pressure in my own bladder, and I was looking forward to covering as much of her with piss as I could. A quick climax now would help with both of those things.

I kept propping her ass up with my left hand while I used my right to stroke myself a few times. My whole body seemed to throb. I looked into her face and continued to stroke my cock. This was not going to take long.

"Just let me know when you're almost ready," I said.

She watched me pump myself for a second, then reached down and used her fingertip to smear a bit of pre-cum around my cockhead. I grunted. Then she rearranged herself so that she was kneeling on one knee, with the other knee up and her pussy almost brushing my cock. She would be pissing on me at an angle, but she'd be able to support her weight better. She also took hold of the shower's grab bar. My hands were now both free, so I began to play with her asshole and pussy, holding her open.

"You're not helping me pee," she said. "This makes me want to fuck."

"Well, here," I said. "Let me do what you did," and I stuck the middle finger of my left hand in my mouth and slobbered on it, then reached under her and pushed it gently into her ass, up to the first knuckle.

"Uunnhh!" she groaned, throwing her head back.

"Now you just have to relax," I said, "and--"

"Aaahh!" she said. "Now, Tommy!" A sudden spray hit my groin, my cock, and my hand. It stopped, then gradually started again.

I watched her little pussy start to leak, then the stream grow strong as she pissed in earnest. I could smell it! Sharp and tangy. It was everywhere! Spattering all over my balls, my hand, my cock. This was so kinky! My girl was pissing on me! I started jerking myself off, hard and fast, but my eyes were on her spouting pussy. It was a flow! A flood! I was amazed at the amount and the force of it.

12