Developing a Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into Sarah's eyes when she raised them from my cock, and she seemed very calm and happy, almost removed from what was going on.

"Come for me, Tommy," she said. "I want to see it."

I knew I was close, and increased my speed even more. I kept my eyes on Sarah's furry fountain. I could hear the slapping of my wet hand and balls, and I came! I felt, more than saw, the first spurt. I felt a sharp spasm, almost painful, deep in my ass, and then a wet "splat" hit me just under my chin. I could feel the warm cum on my neck.

"Oh, Tom!" Sarah said. "Wow!"

I spasmed again, hitting my chest, and then in three delicious efforts squeezed a large load onto my stomach as the cum on my neck began to run downhill.

I knew I wasn't going to produce much more, but I kept pumping my cock. It felt so good.

Sarah lowered herself closer to my groin as her flow turned into squirts, and then dribbles. She reached down and stroked her pee hole with two fingers, then with the same fingers swirled pee and cum together in the pool in my belly button. She looked at it, then into my eyes as she sucked it all into her mouth. She looked thoughtful as she swallowed. Was it too much for her? It seemed unlikely; she often let me come in her mouth, and even seemed eager for it occasionally.

I was no longer driven by pure lust; my blind need was receding, as it always does within seconds of coming. My willingness to do dirty, smelly things drops fast. I'm told women in general stay turned on, but I usually just want to rest for a minute. Nevertheless, I wanted Sarah to know that I appreciated her putting our combined fluids in her mouth.

I let go of my cock and scooped up a bit of our mess on two fingers, like poi. I hoped it would be different, but good.

I sucked it into my mouth and was surprised to find that it wasn't completely disgusting. I had sampled my own cum a couple of times from Sarah's mouth, so that part was familiar: musty, with a chemical edge to it, and--let's face it--slimy. Not great, but not something to barf about.

As for the pee, it didn't taste like anything, exactly. I don't know what I thought pee was going to taste like, but this was just sort of neutral and metallic. I was surprised that it was not salty. I swallowed it.

Sarah looked into my face and her eyes acknowledged what I had done. She put her hand on my stomach, and slowly spread the rest of my load and her piss all over my front, then jacked my softer and now-hypersensitive cock a few times.

"Stop," I said. "I have to lose the erection to pee."

"You can't do both at once?" She continued to smear a slippery mixture of cum and piss up and down my cock--the dirtiest thing she had ever done. Jesus. I was going to stay hard, at this rate. That didn't happen very often.

"I've heard that the pros can do it, but I've never tried," I said. "Please stop doing that."

"The pros?"

"The... porno guys. The professionals," I said. She finally let go, and sucked her messy fingers into her mouth while she looked at me. I slowly pulled my fingertip out of her beautiful asshole while she clenched it.

"Let's stand up," I said. "I'm getting cold down here. Some girl peed all over me."

We did, and we hugged each other tight, spreading the mess to her front side. I kissed her again, then took her hands and looked at her, amazed at what we'd done.

"Look at your finger," she said. She pointed with her chin at the finger I'd had up her bunghole. It was a light brown here and there, with a darker bit around the nail. I had probably eaten a fair amount of her shit in passing, what with rimming her every chance I got, but at this post-coital moment, I was not eager to do anything that dirty.

I didn't have to; she took my hand in both of hers and stuck the digit in her mouth. I could feel her tongue working on it as she looked into my eyes. I could feel my cock get a little harder. Not what I needed.

"Give me a kiss," I said, and she eagerly pressed her lips against mine and started sharing her tongue. I couldn't taste anything that might be shit, and I wasn't surprised. I've had my tongue up her ass as far as I could push it many times, and I've never been put off by the taste or the smell.

In the meantime, we were smearing the mess on my stomach all over her as we stood in a puddle of piss on the shower floor. It did smell like pee in there, and like cum, but it didn't smell bad, like a dirty toilet, or something. The truth is, it all smelled a lot like beer. Not a surprise.

I broke the kiss when I felt my cock start to throb. I wasn't kidding about wanting to lose the erection. I could also feel a fullness in my bladder. I would have no trouble with bashful kidney this time. I was over that. Sarah clearly was enjoying this game.

"How would you like me to, uh, do you?" I asked. "What would turn you on?"

She smiled. "Everywhere," she said. "All over me. Let's do it." She held her breasts up like fruit.

I bent down and kissed them. "I can't pee on your girls unless I have a ladder, or something."

She rolled her eyes. In her little girl voice, she said, "I could lay on the floor for you, Tommy, like you did for me. You could go pee-pee on me, and I could roll around."

Jesus Murphy! It was like a dream.

"Can you do it now?" she asked.

"I can sure as hell try," I said. "Here, give me your hands." I supported her as she dropped her bottom onto the shower floor.

"Ooh! That's cold!" she said.

"It'll get warmer in a minute," I said, as she gritted her teeth and lowered her back to the wet tiles.

"I don't know about this 'rolling around' stuff," she said.

I looked down at her wonderful little body, stretched out between my legs. She had goose bumps. I pictured what would happen if I pissed on her from this height. It would splash. If I pissed on the girls, she would probably get a spray in the face. Not sexy.

"I don't think this would be much fun for you, anyway," I said. "How about if you sit up against the back wall? You could open your pussy up to me, and I can keep the spray away from your face."

She thought about it for a moment. "Yes," she said, "that would be good, and some other time you can go on my backside."

I laughed. "God, I love you," I said.

She worked herself into a sitting position, then scooted back until her back was supported.

"Still cold," she said. She pulled her feet back and let her legs fall open to expose her crotch. "Warm me up," she said.

I got down on my knees and gently kissed her. I used both hands to brush her pubic hair out of the way, then stroked her slit, still soaked with pee and excitement.

"Now it's your turn," I said. "I have never seen you masturbate. Will you do that?"

In answer, she took my hands and kissed them, then used her own fingers to open her lovely pussy. She began to manipulate it. She looked up at me with a funny expression.

"This always seemed unnecessary with you there," she said. "It's a little embarrassing, too." She gently manipulated her clitoris and the surrounding flesh.

"Don't be embarrassed," I said. "It's a turn-on to watch you giving yourself pleasure."

I kept my hands off my own genitals. I definitely had a bit of a chubby, and I didn't want to make it worse.

Sarah looked up at me. "I'm not going to be able to come right away like you did," she said. "Go on me when you want." She smiled and closed her eyes as she began to frig herself harder. "This feels good. Knowing that you're watching me makes it dirtier! I was starting to feel like it was a science experiment. Piss on me!"

I stood up and moved back a little bit. I was still a bit engorged and I wasn't sure exactly where my stream was going to go. When I felt the urge begin, I didn't fight it or think about it, I just let it go.

My bladder had been filling up since I had peed in the ocean, and I was very pleased with the sudden torrent. The first place on Sarah's body to get wet was inside her left thigh. Her response was to open her legs even further. Her eyes were open now, and on my cock as I moved the stream up her body to her breasts. I moved my entire body back and forth to bathe her wonderful tits in hot piss. It foamed a bit as it hit her, and it did splatter into her face. She pulled her head back and lowered her eyelids a bit, but she kept on vigorously rubbing her clit. Her mouth was wide open in her "intense sex" face.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, or that she was letting me. The piss smell was rising again. It was not quite the same as her piss smell. I hoped she liked it. The light golden fluid splashed off her breasts and arms, and ran down her front, heading for her crotch. I took hold of my cock and directed the flow downward, making a foaming fountain of her pussy. She leaned forward to watch, at one point cupping her hands and collecting a pool of piss from the stream. She stuck her tongue in it, took a small sip, then leaned back and dumped the little pool of pee onto her open pussy. She started fondling herself again, harder.

I was starting to slow down, and I stepped closer to her, pissing now all over her thighs and feet, as well as her crotch. She made an excited noise when I hit her feet. I made a note to remember that.

As the flow lessened, I stepped even closer, so that I was standing almost above her. She suddenly reached both hands up and grabbed the backs of my legs, then pulled her upper body toward me and took my still-trickling cock into her mouth. All of it! Her lips were pressed against my balls. I was amazed. I clenched and pushed to get another couple of spurts out. I expected her to collect a mouthful and then spit it out, but her throat was moving and I realized she was swallowing!

She stopped swallowing and pressed her face against me, not moving, then I realized she had started sucking! She got very noisy about it, grunting and humming and smacking her lips. I laughed out loud. She looked up at me and smiled with her eyes while she started sloppily moving her lips up and down my shaft.

I was getting hard rapidly. It was the most outrageous blowjob she had ever given me. I thought about going for a speed-record second orgasm, right into her wonderful mouth. She seemed to be asking for it.

But I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to lick her. I slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth and lifted her by her armpits.

"Kiss me," I said. She threw her pee-soaked body against mine and opened her mouth. I explored her messy lips and mouth with my tongue while she actively tried to force fluid from her mouth to mine. I could smell my own pee. She was making animal noises now, and actually thrusting her hips against mine.

I put my mouth to her ear and in a low voice, said, "Would you like to fuck me, lady? Right now? Hard?"

She took my cock in her hand, and looked at me for a second, breathing hard, then turned and leaned against the shower wall, holding the grab bar. She spread her legs and walked them backward, then stuck her astoundingly cute ass in the air.

Talk about an open invitation....

I dropped to the floor behind her, and stuck my face as far up into her pussy as I could reach. I wanted to taste her and her piss-covered body, and I did, making loud sucking and smacking noises. She groaned. Then I held her ass open with my hands and worked my tongue around and into her little star of an asshole. She was relaxed and I was able to almost fuck her with my tongue. She had been sitting in a pool of piss, and I could smell it and taste it. I realized I was actually starting to like it. I pushed as far into her as I could while she started talking to me. "Yes, Tommy. Get in there! Yes. Push. God!"

My cock was hard again, so I stood and without further lubrication or hesitation worked my cock between her engorged pussy lips and easily pushed my way in. Sarah was making a sort of growling noise I had never heard. This was the loudest lovemaking we had ever done.

I pulled out almost all the way, then pushed slowly back in. I did it again.

She looked over her shoulder at me, eyes half closed, and said, "Fuck me hard, Tommy!"

So I did. You don't always get permission to just go apeshit and do the bouncing, slapping, grunting, animal kind of fucking, and that's what I was doing. Sarah was making a sort of "Unh... unh... unh!" noise, with her head hanging down. Her entire ass was bouncing as I pounded into it, over and over. I bent over her and grabbed her tits. I pulled on her nipples and fondled her as well as I could, then moved my right hand to her clit, where I rubbed a spot just above it. Previous experience had taught me that Sarah liked having that spot rubbed, and it worked very well.

"Tommy? Tommy?" she said. It was Sarah-speak for "I'm close. I'm really close."

I fucked her even faster, slapping my body into hers. I was aware of nothing but her pussy and my cock. I strummed her clit again, faster.

"Uunghhhhh. Mmmmm.... Aaaaaahhh!" She cried. "Aaaaaaaaahh!" She threw her head back and I threw an arm across her chest and pulled her body back onto mine. She was almost entirely supported by my cock, which I now allowed to explode. I was making noises of my own, and she was still arched in what looked to me like a blue-ribbon orgasm.

Over the course of a couple of minutes, we settled down onto our feet, and stopped making little fucking movements. My breathing was almost back to normal, and then she said, "We should probably take a shower now. Yes?"

The little shower room was full of smells: piss and cum, and sunscreen and sweat. I didn't mind it at all.

"We could sure use one," I said. "You want me to go get the little douche bottle?"

"Yeah, but wait a minute," she said. "I have to go pee-pee."

12