Developing Friends Ch. 06

Story Info
Anna wants some time with Robert, but her mind wanders.
6.1k words
4.84
5.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you are new to this series. Anna and her boyfriend, Robert, met an older man, Sam, at a nature reserve. He has introduced them to naturism and Robert has reignited Sam's interest in film photography.

Saturday morning and the weather was still good. Robert knew he would get a message soon and it came as he was making coffee.

"Going to use some colour film today. Will you be joining me?"

Robert had wanted to, but Anna had hinted at spending some time together, maybe a walk that didn't involve stopping to take pictures every few minutes. Reluctantly, he replied that he couldn't and wished Sam well, adding that he would be trying to develop the recent rolls of film very soon.

"GREAT! Can't wait to see those!" came the reply and then "Have fun together." followed.

After breakfast the couple made plans. A gentle walk by the river, a farmer's market, cafe stop, then home. Anna allowed Robert to take a camera, but wanted him to focus on her today.

Anna wore a summery dress, unusual for her, thought Robert, it was normally jeans and t-shirt, but she looked great and he hoped he could get her in some of the shots as the flowery design would stand out with colour film.

The couple strolled hand in hand, Robert taking a few photos, trying to get Anna to pose, or walk across a scene to enhance it. They stopped to buy lunch at the market and had a picnic by the river, Anna bringing the smaller blanket for them to perch on, and avoid the still damp grass.

After coffee they headed for home, and took a diversion to the nature reserve. Robert had an idea for photos, similar to one Sam had taken previously and asked Anna to walk ahead on the shaded path and he pressed the shutter as she emerged into a pool of light from a gap in the trees. She turned and walked towards him for more photos. Robert suggested she lie down, but she wouldn't as the ground was still muddy and it was a new dress. He took several photos on this theme, some from closer so the flowers on the dress were clear, others from further down the path, so she was just a bright colour in an oasis of light between the trees.

Once the posing was over they sat at their bench, Anna deep in thought.

"What's on your mind?" He asked and she gazed into the distance and held the silence for a few seconds, before turning to stare into his eyes.

"Funny how things change." She enigmatically answered, then turned to look at nothing in particular again.

The Robin was still there to fill the empty spaces with song.

"I wonder if he's down there?" pondered Robert, looking down into the thick vegetation.

"Let's go and look." She replied and looked around to see if anyone was nearby, before standing to walk to the little gap that led them to Sam's world.

Anna was slightly disappointed the little clearing was empty. She had no idea why she thought of the older man so often, but felt comfortable with him as well as being turned on when she watched him masturbate on the calls.

"Oh well, just us then" and she turned to look at her boyfriend and flashed a naughty smile at him. "Let's sit awhile and enjoy the peace."

She put the blanket down again and the pair sat, surrounded by plants, the birds overhead the only eyes that could see them. Both of them began to relax as the warmth circled them in the little clearing and soon they had reclined, propped up on their elbows, the blanket a bit too small to let them lie fully.

"My dress will get dirty" Anna mumbled as she shifted on the blanket, trying to get the hem close to the bottom to allow her to lie down and not get the back of the dress dirty, but gave up.

"Take it off then." Suggested Robert and the Robin could be heard up above.

They both sat, leaning back, heads tilted to the sun, eyes closed, enjoying the stillness. Then Robert heard a noise, quiet, but there. The sound of a zip being lowered and he turned to see Anna peeling the straps of her dress from her shoulders to pool the material around her waist.

She was wearing a flowery bra, not too big so as to be unobtrusive under the dress and letting her cleavage show well. He smiled at her as she leant back again.

"Aren't you overdressed?" Robert turned to look at Anna as she stared at his t-shirt. He laughed and then reached down to pull it over his head.

"Happy?"

"It's better." She replied.

"It's a lovely day." Her voice lower now, but it still shattered the quiet both had gone into as they enjoyed the sun.

He murmured his agreement and sighed as he lay back on the blanket, feeling the moss and grass beneath his shoulders. He sighed again as Anna stroked a finger over his body.

"You got a bit of a tan yesterday." She remarked, noticing the darker skin against her pale finger. He giggled, thinking about the previous day at this very spot. "I will have to check your penis for a tan too." She added.

His hands went to his trouser zip and they laughed, before he stopped going too far.

"Disappointing." She mumbled.

The outside world was now just a distant drone, the only real sound was the Robin up above and the gulls that circled, squabbling noisily once in a while.

Anna lifted one of Robert's hands and placed something in it. He half opened one eye and held up the 'gift', mystified for a brief moment, before recognising the flowery design. His eyes opened quickly and he turned.

Anna was leaning back, her breasts now bare, the nipples rising as the warm air stroked over them and excited at the thought of being topless in a public place for the first time. She smiled at Robert as he stared in disbelief at his girlfriend. "Wow!" was all he said.

"It feels nice, but I am a bit nervous." she explained and Robert nodded.

"I was the same yesterday," he added, "especially... well, you know."

She nodded and giggled at the thought of her man naked and masturbating an older friend.

"Didn't stop you getting hard, did it"" She mocked.

"Not stopped me now." He responded and she was quiet, just staring at him, down his naked chest to his trousers.

"Really?"

For the second time the sounds of a zip being lowered was the only sound in the little clearing.

"So nice." Anna whispered as Robert lowered his trousers, his cock pushing up against his shorts. Instinctively he looked around and then reached down to be naked in public again. "So nice." his lover repeated.

Anna moved closer to him and stroked down his chest to the smooth groin and then, with the softest of touch, ran the fingers up the twitching shaft. The delicate trace of the nail on his cock causing agonising pleasure in Robert as the penis grew, the foreskin drawing fully back from the head, the very sensitive skin that was exposed soon caressed by his lover's fingers as she traced around the organ.

She turned and smiled, then moved her lips to his, both mouths opening as they met, tongues finding each other as they had so many times in the past.

Robert groaned as they kissed, her fingers were now wrapping around the shaft and squeezing him. She broke the kiss to look down at her hand and the liquid she had felt touch it.

"You're leaking." And she squeezed again to force more of the clear fluid to ooze out and run down the head of his cock, her thumb damming it from leaving the swollen head.

Robert could only nod and smile at her. A day earlier he had been nervous as their friend had touched him, but this was more erotic and sensual. Despite knowing Anna intimately and explored every part of her body, she had never held his cock in a public place and now she was topless and stroking his hard penis.

"So nice." she whispered and moved up, letting a breast rub over Robert's chin, the hard nipple resting in the cleft below his lip before she shifted again to drag it up and over the lower lip. He opened his mouth as she smiled at him and she pressed down so he could take the nipple and areola into his open mouth. She hissed as his mouth closed and his lips held the hard nipple inside, his tongue flicking over the tip and rolling around it inside his hot mouth.

"Fuck." she mumbled as her hand moved on him, gently stroking his and letting her thumb run up over the head to the gaping hole to collect more of his lubricant.

He opened his mouth wider to take as much of her breast in as he could, licking the nipple as he did, feeling the rubbery hardness of it as he pressed the tip of his tongue onto it and flicked over it.

"Fuck." she repeated and started to groan. She pulled the breast from him mouth, moving to place the other one there and he started to suck and kiss it, making her groan more.

He held a nipple between his teeth with enough force that Anna could feel the hardness of the enamel, but not enough to hurt and she hissed and squeezed his cock harder. Then he pressed his tongue to the hard point that was captive in his mouth and she shuddered as he moved the tongue on the tip of her swollen and sensitive teat.

"Fuck," she whispered and then pulled the breast free of his mouth, replacing it with her tongue.

Robert reached down and ran a hand up her leg, under her skirt and to her behind, slipping it under her knickers to stroke her bottom. She groaned into his mouth as he caressed her and the fingers moved over her rear. He pressed his fingers onto the groove between her buttocks and moved down, running his fingers along the skin until he felt the tight pucker of her anus, pressing on it to make her moan as they kissed. He stroked the soft perineum and they rested a finger on the puffy vulva, feeling its heat and moisture as he stretched to move his finger along her wet slit. The angle wasn't very good for him to finger her, so he just caressed her swelling labia as she moaned and sighed into his kiss.

"Stop" she whispered and Robert stopped his caressing, his hand falling from her underwear as she stood up.

Anna looked down at her lover, naked and very hard on a blanket in a nature reserve as she stood topless beside him. She smiled at him and then reached under her dress and pulled her underwear down her legs and stepped out of them as Robert looked on in shock. She knelt again and pressed her open mouth to his, her tongue inside his lips, wrapped around his.

Robert was moaning now as his lover kissed him passionately. He reached for her dress again, but she moved away and he felt her knee against his hip. Her hands held onto his shoulders as she moved again and Robert realised she her a knee either side of his body now and he felt the flutter of her dress on his belly.

Anna pressed down as she kissed him and her breasts squashed on his chest, the hard nipples felt clearly by her boyfriend as their lips still mashed together. Finally she broke the kiss and panted into his ear as he kissed her neck.

She lifted herself up and looked at him with a dreamy look, then raised herself on her knees, the dress stroking his belly down to his groin and the hard penis pushing against the fabric. Then she reached down under her dress to find him and grip the stiff cock, raising up so the wet head pressed against her labia, moving it in small circles to open the swollen lips that parted at the touch. He reached down and lifted the dress up to gaze at her shaved pussy as she caressed his cock to it, seeing the outer lips open. She put her hand down and pressed two fingers to her vulva and opened them to spread herself, the inner labia protruding between the digits as she opened the outer lips wide. Then she moved her lover's cock against them and they opened to spread over the red head as she breathed heavily astride her man.

She moved slowly as if afraid to disturb the wildlife in this sanctuary, moving her hand to slot the domed head of the cock against her hot, wet hole, watching her lover's face as he stared at his cock in her hand, resting against her tight entrance. She moved down and felt his dick press against her, pushing at her lips as they spread to welcome it before her body was stretched and opened by Robert's cock. She held herself up for a few seconds, gasping as the swollen head of the cock was gripped by her tight vagina and then she grunted and sank to push him all the way into her cunt.

Both of them let their heads fall back, Robert finally breaking his gaze from the beautiful sight of his cock entering Anna's body.

The dress fell down over his groin and they stayed still as she squeezed the hard cock with her wet, tight walls.

"Do you have any film left?" She asked, with a naughty smile and Robert reached out to grab the camera. She wriggled against him and moaned as his cock rubbed deep inside, pressing against her cervix as she ground on him. He looked up and focussed and pressed the shutter. She smiled, then lifted the skirt and he wound the film to the next frame and repeated the procedure. Then she raised up on her knees and he focussed on the shiny wet shaft that emerged as she held the head inside her, he could see her labia as they gripped his cock.

"Just lean back a little." he whispered and she obliged to give a clearer shot of his cock inside her, stretching her vulva and her juices running down the shaft. Once the shutter had been pressed she rammed down hard and shuddered.

"Fuck." was all she said.

Robert reached for his telephone too and took photos with that and she lifted the dress again. Her dress was gathered around her waist, pulled down to reveal her breasts and red nipples, so hard from Roberts kissing and licking, her pussy spread by his cock inside and her mouth open as she breathed heavily. Then she lifted herself again so he could get another shot of his cock penetrating her.

"Enough photos." She whispered and sank down and began to grind on him, leaning forward to let her stiff sensitive clit rub on his body. He put his hands on her hips and thrust hard up to go as deep as possible and she groaned and trembled.

Robert knew he wouldn't last long, it was his first time fucking Anna in a public place and was still worried about someone finding them. Also, Anna was really grinding on him as he bucked up into her. Her cunt gripped him and the end of her vagina was so tight as his helmet rocked back and forth over her cervix, Her head dropped and she groaned as she pressed hard on him and ground back and forth.

"Fuck" she groaned and Robert felt her tighten around his cock, "Fuck fuck fuck" she mumbled as her cunt pulsed and throbbed, squeezing the head that was buried deep inside her. Then he felt the warm wetness and she pressed down as she growled and trembled.

He pushed up into her and repeated her words and it was her turn to feel a warm liquid and she growled again as her lover filled her with his sperm as her pussy still shivered with her orgasm.

The Robin sang, unaware of the couple below.

They embraced and kissed as he softened inside her and their liquid seeped out, running over his balls and smearing his groin. She lifted herself up and he fell from her grip, trailing a thin string of white cum and she reached over to grab her knickers to wipe herself before rolling off her lover to lie on the blanket, the dress still pulled down at the top, her exposed breasts rising and falling as she caught her breath.

Anna lifted her legs and bent her knees, pulling the bottom of the dress up and laughed with a snort as she did so. Robert turned to look at her, raising his eyebrows to query her laugh.

"I don't think my pussy has ever seen the sun." She giggled and spread her knees further.

Robert sat up and glanced between her open legs, her labia was still swollen and parted and a pool of his semen and her own cum had gathered on the dress underneath her perineum. He bent and kissed her wet lips and then lay back down again.

"You might get sunburn." He stated and they both laughed.

"That could be rather painful," She mused, "not to mention awkward when I try and explain to the chemist what I want cream for."

"I bet Sam will have something." Robert reasoned, "He is used to this sort of thing."

Anna enjoyed the warm sun on her exposed body and could feel the trickle over her skin as the cum seeped from her. She sighed and then flipped the dress down to cover herself and shield her most private area from the sun as she could feel her vulva actually getting quite hot.

"Yes. Yes, I bet he does," she finally answered, "but he's not going there."

Robert turned to look at his girlfriend again as she gazed straight up, lost somewhere with the birds.

"Really?" He asked, quietly.

"Yes." She whispered. "Some things are for those you love. We can have fun, but that is serious." Then she closed her eyes and sighed into the sun's rays.

"OK." Then Robert joined her in absorbing the light.

She giggled again as another thought came from nowhere and it amused her. "You have cum twice in this spot in twenty four hours." She stated, quite correctly and Robert laughed when he realised that.

"Wow, yes. You need to come back with Sam and both orgasm, so we are all equal" He chuckled.

She gently laughed at that, but added "I said he's not getting down there and I don't want to masturbate for him, he might see me."

"He has seen you!" Robert responded, slightly confused.

"Not there" she said quietly and her boyfriend understood and mumbled in agreement.

"We should go." Anna announced after a several more minutes in the sun, during which she had occasionally flipped her dress back to let her pale pussy get some exposure to the sun, enjoying the warmth on the sensitive lips as they withdrew after their activity, the inner ones hidden again and the outer ones now covered in the dried cum of them both.

Robert sat up and reached for his clothes as Anna pulled the dress up, not bothering to put the bra on, but stuffing it into her bag. He smiled as she stood and pushed her chest out at him with a giggle, proud of her natural shape in the dress and looking down at her cleavage.

"You know, I think I do have pretty good tits." She said, staring at them from above.

"They are great." Her lover agreed as he pulled his underwear and trousers on, not bothering to clean up as the sun had dried most of the liquid that had covered his lower belly and pubic area, leaving white flakes on his lightly tanned skin.

Anna then bent down and pulled her knickers back up, squirming slightly as they were damp from her cleaning some of the sperm off and hadn't dried.

"Damn, should have left my knickers in the sun." She said and pulled a disgusted face as the soggy material pressed to her, still slightly, wet labia and perineum.

"Should just leave them off." Robert replied.

They pushed through the drooping branches of the tree that was the doorway to the path and headed up the bank to the real world, the Robin serenading them as they climbed the narrow steps. They looked around as they reached the top and scuttled back to the path and sat on the bench to admire the view. More birds were on the water now, squabbling with others for the best breeding spots on the artificial rafts, tethered in the lake. There was also more calls from the reeds as nests were established and defended. The Robin still sang near them.

"Hello!" A voice boomed to make them both jump and they turned to greet their friend.

"Hey Sam," Robert stood to welcome the surprise visitor as Anna smiled a big smile at him.

"What have you guys been doing? Did you have a good walk?" and the older man leaned down to kiss Anna on the cheek, both moving slightly to allow their lips to brush.

"Yeah, it was good." Explained Robert as the conversation stalled.

Anna tutted and then began to tell Sam where they had gone earlier adding, "Typical man, can't even remember what we did a few hours ago."

Sam explained where he had been and cheerily added that her had taken several rolls of film on his walk.

Robert mumbled that he hadn't even used one roll and then picked the camera from his bag to check the frame count. "Still a couple left." He added.

12