Developing Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was standing in front of Anna and was trying not to look straight down her dress, but he could see she had no bra and her cleavage looked so soft and sexy.

"You look great, as always." He said to the young woman and she sat up straighter so her chest rose and smiled at him.

Sam managed to stop looking at Anna's breasts and looked down into the vegetation. "I was thinking of going for a sunbathe," then looked up at the sun, "although the shadows will cover the clearing soon."

"We were just there, we went down thinking you would be there." Anna said, still trying to point her chest out for Sam's view.

"Oh shame." the older man said and looked into her eyes, down at her breasts, then back to her eyes, smiling at her, causing her nipples to harden and producing a small twitch inside her vagina.

Anna stood, not just because she wanted to move, but also as sitting in the damp underwear wasn't very comfortable.

"We should go," she said to the men, "Sam is right, the sun is starting to get low." and they nodded and shuffled to gather their bags.

"Wait!" Said Robert. "You two stand there, let me take a photo, I want to finish this roll." and he directed Anna to stand next to Sam, making sure he got the lush, green trees behind them and fired off one shot.

"How many left?" Asked Sam.

"About four" Robert replied as he looked at the frame counter.

The older man looked around and spotted something. "How about we stand in that bit of light where there is a gap in the trees?" He suggested and the trio headed over.

The light was lower and had an warm tint as it shone through the leaves and flowers. Sam and Anna stood, somewhat awkwardly as Robert tried to think of a good pose. Sam went and stood by him, looking at Anna, glowing in the light. He whispered to his young friend and he nodded and handed over the camera.

Robert went to stand with Anna as Sam readied the camera, He spoke to her and she looked at him, then turned to look at Sam, his face partly covered by the camera now. She looked back at her boyfriend and nodded.

Anna moved in front of Robert and Sam gestured to just where she should be so the she was lit perfectly. Robert took his position and looked down the path as Sam looked behind them and nodded.

Robert reached down and lowered the zip of Anna's dress, pushing his hands inside to move the material from her and then placing his hands on each breast, pulling her to him as she tilted her head back against him, arching slightly to press her breasts out more. The camera clicked and Sam wound on quickly as Robert moved a hand down to press it and the dress against Anna's body between her legs, that she parted more to give her lover better access, his other hand went to her belly and the shutter fired again, capturing the naked breasts, lit by the afternoon sun filtering through the spring foliage and flowers.

Sam looked down and wound the film on. "Still a couple more."

Robert whispered to Anna and moved away so she stood in the clearing, her dress pushed down to expose her breasts. She stared at the camera, right into the lens, causing a shiver in Sam as he prepared to take the photo. Then she placed her hands on her hips and flexed her back to push the breasts out further.

Sam wound on and said there was still another one left, then handed the camera back to Robert and moved behind their model to think of another pose.

Anna turned to him and said something that Robert didn't hear as he readied for the next pose, wanting to move quickly in case anyone came along the path. Sam nodded at her and then moved into position, directly behind her and she leaned back onto him, resting her head on his collarbone as his hands reached around to cup each breast, causing her to sigh and the nipples stiffen.

The shutter clicked again and Robert wound on, torn between happy and sad that there was still one more frame. He looked up as Sam's hands remained holding Anna's breasts and asked them to pose again. This time Sam moved a hand down to replicate Robert's pose earlier, but Anna's hand got in the way, covering her pubic mound before the older man could feel her, his fingers resting on hers between her legs. His other hand squeezed a breast and he leaned his head to kiss her neck and she arched back into him and groaned softly as the photo was taken.

Robert wound the film, but this time it stopped before the shutter could be cocked. The roll was finished.

Anna pulled the dress up and Sam acted the gentleman to zip it, then she turned to kiss him, deliberately aiming for his lips for a quick peck. Robert was rewinding the film as the older man hugged his girlfriend and they kissed again briefly. She could feel him harden against her and she giggled up at him and shook her head with a laugh.

"Busted!" he said.

The trio headed down the path and out of the reserve to stroll along the river together, Anna between the men, linking arms with both.

"So, did you have a nice sunbathe?" Sam was curious, partly because Anna had no bra on and also because he could smell the faint whiff of cum on both of them.

"Yes," Anna answered as Robert wasn't quite sure what to say, "It was lovely. You missed my first public topless sunbathe." She proudly added.

"Damn," the older man said. "But there was no public there, does that count?"

"Yes," she adamantly replied, "it is a public area. Besides I just got my tits out in public for both of you to feel up!"

Both men laughed, "Busted!" added Robert,

They walked slowly, enjoying the sun and company. They all knew more was coming.

"Were you topless, Robert?"

"No," the younger man replied, "I was naked."

"So nice." Said Sam, remembering the day before and how good he looked.

"Hope you didn't get too stirred!" He added.

"He did, Sam." Anna turned to look up at the older man and smiled that naughty smile. "But I took care of it."

"Very good care of it" giggled Robert.

"So nice", repeated Sam, his mind still racing, until Anna stopped it in its tracks.

"I rode him hard."

They all stopped walking as Anna's words hit them.

Sam turned to look at the younger couple and grinned.

"Wish I could have watched," he sighed "I bet it was a beautiful sight." and he thought of that lovely cock of Robert's going into the beautiful girl's body in the spot where he had wanked the younger man off the day before.

"There was nothing to see, really," she added "I had my dress on to cover us."

"It would still be worth seeing." and his voice trailed away "Watching two beautiful people make love" he whispered and leaned to kiss them both on the cheek.

Anna blushed, "It was too rushed, we were nervous." She added.

Sam smiled at them, "Still beautiful." he said, then smiled and with a giggle added "I hope you didn't leave a mess!"

Anna blushed again. "No. No, but I need to wash my new dress, there is a stain on the back."

Sam moved to look down at Anna's rear and could see the small, darker area where the couple's cum had run from her body as she lie in the sunshine. "Oh yes." he mumbled as he bent lower before Anna playfully swatted him away from her bottom. "It's not too bad," he remarked, still glancing down at the stain, "thought it would be worse with the amount that young man shoots."

Robert blushed now as Anna laughed at the thought that the men had both cum together yesterday. "Well, I think there's more in my knickers!" she blurted out, then wished she hadn't.

Sam looked into her eyes and quietly said "So nice."

"Yes" she whispered, "but a bit uncomfortable."

"Maybe take them off." and Sam's eyes shone into hers as he said it.

She smiled at him, then looked at Robert. "He said that earlier, but then I would have his cum running down my bare leg." She knew what she was saying and that the older man would be stiffening in his trousers at the words.

"A lot dried in the sun." Added Robert, before realising that the statement revealed that Anna had exposed her pussy as she sunbathed.

"Nice." whispered Sam and his mind went to imagine the scene.

"It was." Anna said as she looked into Sam's eyes, knowing what he was thinking of.

She squeezed her legs together and announced that she was sure everything had dried now, but it still felt a bit odd, trying to make light of this conversation and move it on.

"Take them off, if they are annoying you." Said Sam, partly to tease the young woman, who stared at him, a smile in the eyes giving away her true feeling. Then she straightened herself up and glanced either side down the empty path before bending down and reached up under her dress.

"All yours." She said to Sam as she held the knickers out for him to take.

He held out his hand and she dropped them in his palm. He looked down at them, they were black and plain, nothing sexy, but his cock had surged at the sight. He could see the dried stains on them and lifted the up to look closer, peering inside, his cock releasing pre-cum as he saw the glisten from her juices in them. They were still slightly wet from the sperm she had wiped from herself when she had climbed off Robert and then from their combined liquids that had flowed out after they had sunbathed. Sam moved them close to his face and inhaled and then kissed the crotch of them.

"Thank you." He said to her and bend to kiss her on both cheeks, her hand pulling his shoulder down as her mouth opened on his, the brief flick of her tongue on his lips.

"Thank you." Sam said to Robert as he looked at the used underwear again and then slipped them inside his trouser pocket, feeling his straining cock as he did so.

The couple bade him farewell as they parted, both kissing him on each cheek before they separated. All of them turned as they walked away to look back at the receding friend.

Anna and Robert had a dinner of a some of the little bits of food they had bought earlier, mixed with some salad. Then they had a shower together to clean the dried cum from their bodies and Anna leaned against the shower wall as her lover entered her from behind, holding each breast in his hands as he jerked his cock deep inside her as the warm water ran down them both.

They cleaned up again and dried off, then relaxed on the sofa. Anna picking up her phone to find a message from Sam. A photo of her used knickers draped over his cock, that was softening after emptying a big load onto his belly. She smiled and felt that twitch inside her again, then showed Robert the photo.

"Oh, that reminds me" he said and reached for his own telephone to look at the pictures, showing one to Anna, who nodded. He opened Sam's message, loving the photo and the amount of cum the older man could produce. Then he hit send and cuddled up with his girlfriend as they watched TV.

Sam came back from the bath to find the telephone blinking with a message. He looked at it and sighed as he stood in his living room. Anna was backlit in the photo, the light glaring around her with a patch of flowery light visible under each leg, both of which were spread wide as she straddled Robert's naked body. She was raised up, holding the skirt up so the hem was just below the point where the hard cock was penetrating her. The shaft was wet, the light shone around the edge as it filtered through the back of the dress. She was looking at the camera, her eyes dreamy, her lips open slightly and smiling as her lover was opening her. Her breasts were exposed and the nipples red and swollen hard, the pink skin around them puffy with her arousal.

Sam stared at the photo, his mind dreaming of the scene, seeing the beautiful girl rise and fall on the hard cock that was inside her tight body, her breasts shivering with each move, the nipples agonisingly sensitive and hard on her firm breasts, He thought of the smell of her on the cock as it was exposed as she lifted, her juices lubricating her lover so he can penetrate deep, the sound of their bodies as they hit and the wet slapping of her juicy labia as she rode her man. He wanted to see her, to see her lips pulled down as the cock left her body, see her spread open and exposed, wanted to look into the folds as they unfurled for him to reveal her dark red body, wet and ready for him to enter.

He groaned and looked down from the photo as the cum was pushed up and out of his twitching cock, the thick river of sperm flowing over the tip and running into the arrowhead as he grunted and shuddered, another thick bubble rising and then running down the head pooling around the ridge and then streaming onto the stretched foreskin. He shivered and stared at the photo again as more sperm was released, coating his cock head and some spitting out onto the sofa in front of him. In his mind she was shuddering as her orgasm swept over her and his cock gave one final push of sperm to join the stream now dripping from his cock onto the floor in a sticky pool.

He closed the photo and headed to the bathroom to clean up again.

12