Developing Friends Ch. 13

Story Info
Dave gets some more lessons.
10.3k words
4.77
3.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you put your fingers on the sides, feeling the slight bulge and then slip the end into the little slot."

Dave nodded as Robert showed him the plastic spool that the film needed to be loaded onto for processing.

"Then, when the end is in, you slide your fingers up and down and one part of the spool moves and pulls the film on."

Robert had demonstrated with some developed negatives, but now they needed to repeat the process with the newly exposed films and in the dark.

The next lesson was using a film puller and the older man showed how the the metal tongue was slipped into the tight slot of the 35mm film canister before the film was rewound until it clicked into place and then the tongue removed, pulling the flap of the film out.

Dave was trying to concentrate, but his mind wandered to the bedroom where Anna was napping, his semen inside her, her juices on his, no longer virginal, penis.

Robert trimmed the ends of the films and started to slide them onto the spools, then put everything into a big, black bag and zipped it up to keep out any light. His hands went into the elasticated holes and his face took on a look of extreme concentration as his hands moved. After several minutes there was the sound of loud clicking as the processing tank was put together and then Robert pulled it out, now loaded with three rolls of film, ready to be processed.

They had lost track of what films were what in the excitement. Some were taken by Robert of the staged scene in the kitchen as Anna, the bored housewife and Dave, the randy plumber, had had some fun. Others were by Dave of Anna blowing her boyfriend and the rest were of Dave licking Anna or the moment when they had sex on the bed. Dave was keen to see them all and was slightly disappointed by the rolls that still sat on the table, waiting to be prepared.

The two men had decided that clothes would be a good idea, in case chemicals were spilled and they worked as a team measuring the chemicals and diluting them and setting out the hanging clips and the rest of the chemicals.

Next it was Dave's turn to load two films into another tank, that way, Robert had explained, they could quickly process those as the first ones were being finished off. They had a small production line set up and Robert set the timer as they waited to start.

Both men were absorbed in the work, three rolls of film were hanging up to dry and two were almost ready. They hadn't had enough time to look at the negatives, but could see there were images and the distinct outline of a hard cock was on some.

"So nice" Anna said as she watched them in the kitchen. She was leaning on the doorframe wearing only a pair of lacy black underwear shorts. Her breasts had the trails of dried sperm that had begun to crust.

It took a few seconds for them to realise she had spoken and then they both turned quickly, Dave's cock rising in his jeans as he saw her.

Anna stood and watched as Dave pulled the developed film out of the tank, holding it up and wiping his fingers down to clean the excess water off it. She moved closer to peer at the images, her body pressing to his as she looked at the photos, seeing herself in some, her lips around a cock, her eyes looking right at the camera, all in reversed monochrome.

Dave hung the films up with the other three, five rolls hanging to dry, swaying slightly as the weighted clips caught the breeze. The three of them scanned the negatives, Dave and Robert recognising some shots and, therefore, the scene they were from. Anna stared at one closely, seeing herself in a wide shot, her breasts were exposed and Dave's hand clearly up her skirt. Her body twitched inside with the memories of earlier and she wanted to do more.

Robert looked at the kitchen as Anna leaned against him. "The light is wrong now" he sighed. "We could do more another day, but it needs to be earlier than now." Anna sighed too.

"What else could we do?" she whispered, her eyes flicking check where Dave was.

The couple's eyes flared as they had the same thought.

Dave was pottering about, helping to clear up the equipment as Robert took the chemicals away to the storage cupboard. He was still slightly nervous in the couple's flat, but hid it by gently humming to himself as he put the wet processing tanks on the balcony to get the late afternoon sun to dry. He made sure the kitchen was tidy then looked around for a final check, realising Robert had gone, as had Anna.

He crept down the hall, the bedroom door was open and he glanced in, spotting Anna's foot on the bed and then noticing another foot, this one pointing in the other direction. His humming had obscured the soft moans from the room and when he stopped he could hear the couple clearly, her gasps and his grunts, mixed with the faint creak of the bed and a wet, stirring, noise that took a few seconds to register. He tried to remain silent, but he must have made some noise as Anna soon called.

"You can come in, David."

He walked in and looked around the door, trying to be casual, "Oh, hey. There you are." He mumbled as Robert ground his hips against his girlfriend on the bed.

"Sorry, David. I needed Robert and he needed me." She managed to say clearly, despite being fucked by her lover as she spoke. "You can stay and watch. We got too carried away to ask you when we started."

Dave smiled at her and nodded, agreeing that it was fine that they had started as he tidied up. He felt slightly awkward, but Robert looked at him and smiled as his hips continued to grind against Anna's. Relaxing slightly, he knelt on the floor next to the bed and started to watch, entranced by Anna's breasts as they moved with each push of the penis inside her, the nipples hard and red, brushing against Robert's chest now and then as the couple moved together.

Robert moved, pushing himself up and then kneeling, his cock still inside his lover as he continued to move inside her body. Dave also moved to kneel up and get a better view, looking down at Anna's open vulva, spread wide by the cock inside it, captivated by how it could take a whole penis and not even show any signs it was deep in her. His eyes opened wide as the cock slid out. Robert was a bit bigger than him and seeing him, wet and very hard, sliding out of her body was incredible. The head popped free and the cock sprang up, soaked with her juice and twitching slightly.

Anna smiled up at her boyfriend as he hooked his arms under her knees and lifted her legs back. Dave watched as her pussy came into better view, wanting to lick those slick lips again and slide his tongue into her once more, to taste her slightly sour juice and lap it from her tight cunt. He was so lost in those thoughts that he didn't really notice that Robert's cock had moved away from the delicious hole he was dreaming of. Dave was brought back by Anna's gasp and his eyes moved, just as Robert's soaked penis had, to behind the open pussy. David shifted to get a better view and Anna reached up to pull her legs back and wide to help her lover and the watcher have better access.

Robert pushed and Anna's sphincter resisted for a second or so, before it was forced wide and the cock slid into her rectum. All three gasped as half of Robert's cock vanished into Anna's anus on the first push. The couple were still for a few moments, just the sound of their hard breathing disturbing the scene, then Robert pushed again and Anna groaned as her lover went fully in her, spreading her rectum wide as he pushed inside. Both of them looked at Dave, but his eyes were fixed on the point where Robert's groin was pressed against Anna's behind, his cock fully buried in her anus, her pussy lips wide and wet.

Anna groaned as Robert moved, sliding his cock back, the ridged head stroking down her anal passage before she was spread wide as he moved back up. She stroked down her body, palms rubbing her hard nipples and one hand sliding over her belly to reach for her protruding clitoris, the tip free of the hood as the cock slide up and down in her anus. She looked over to Dave, he was still watching as the cock emerged and then slid back inside her.

"David" she whispered, "do you remember what I told you about cumming when I have anal?"

Dave nodded, slowly moving his eyes from her pussy to her face as she smiled at him.

"Do you remember, David?"

He nodded again and watched her hand, still just above her labia, wondering why she wasn't pressing onto her clitoris.

Anna moved her hand and Dave watched it as it reached for his. She looked at him again.

"You are the only not naked, David."

He stood and undid his jeans, letting them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. He hadn't bothered with underwear when dressing earlier. Then he pulled his t-shirt off as Anna's hand caressed a thigh.

"So nice" she whispered and reached for his hand again holding it in hers as she guided it down over her belly.

Anna groaned loudly as the young man's fingers brushed over her exposed labia, seeking the wetness from her lips before she guided it up to her swollen clitoris. A hiss left her lips as Dave pressed down on her sensitive bud just as Robert pushed up deep in her anus.

Dave looked down at her and she smiled, her eyes dreamy as her lover sodomised her and Dave stroked her clitoris. She turned her head and stared at the hard cock close by and reached for it.

Dave was so busy trying to do the right movements on Anna's clitoris he didn't really notice that she was moving and also moving him, gently pulling him closer, his body just followed her guiding hands and he moved a knee onto the bed near above her head. "Is this ok?" he asked, looking down into her eyes, now half closed with pleasure and lust. She nodded and guided him closer so that he found himself almost lying next to her, his hand still gently caressing and pressing her clitoris as Robert moved in and out of her anus.

Anna flicked her tongue over the swollen, wet head of the cock and Dave gasped, now realising what she had been doing. He looked down as her eyes opened up fully into his and then she opened her lips wide and slid them over the head of his cock. He groaned more and moved his body so he could slide into her mouth and she welcomed him with her tongue licking his head and shaft. He now had to try and concentrate on masturbating her as he was being sucked, which would be tricky as he could hardly think, let alone move properly as his hips started their own rhythm in her mouth.

It was probably the camera click that pulled Dave back to concentrate. He hadn't even been aware that Robert had a camera, but now he looked up to see him capturing the scene as Dave stroked Anna's clitoris as she sucked him, while the photographer had his cock in her arse. There were some more clicks and then Dave got into the swing of it, finding a position that was comfortable as he pushed his cock into Annas mouth and his fingers pressed and circled over her clitoris.

The three settled into their actions, Dave's face now close to Anna's splayed pussy, watching Robert's cock slide in and out of the stretched anal sphincter as his own hips moved as her head bobbed, taking almost his whole length into her mouth. He pressed harder onto her clitoris, his wet fingers stroking the hood to expose the tip and he noticed her hips bucking as Robert fucked her, both of them pushing the clit up as Dave pressed down and rubbed it.

Anna pulled back from the cock in her mouth and screamed in pleasure, her hips moving rapidly as Robert held them to push his cock deep, Dave pressed harder and his fingers were soaked as the juices ran from her pulsing vagina and she let out a long moan as her body shook. Dave held his hand still as Robert continued to thrust up into Anna's rectum, each movement causing another moan until her hand reached down to Dave's, her fingers wrapping around his and she gently guided him away.

Anna gasped on the bed as she recovered, a hand now wrapped around Dave's hard cock, gently stroking it. She soon got her breath back and pulled him down and opened her mouth, inviting his cock inside. He slid in and his hips went into automatic. He had just stroked her clitoris until she orgasmed as her lover buggered her. He had had a close up of the cock sliding in and out of her anus and he was ready to shoot.

He heard the camera click again, this time the scene was Anna, head back slightly as Dave knelt just above her, his cock deep in her mouth. The wide angle clearly showed her body, legs wide and high as Robert pushed them up and back so he could penetrate her anus. He wound on with one hand and held the camera up to get a shot from above, getting himself in the shot, puling back slightly so his cock could clearly be seen in her anus as Dave's cock pushed into her mouth, her lips almost at the base of the shaft as the younger man held a breast.

The next shot saw Dave kneeling over Anna's face, both hands on her breasts now as her lips held the head of his cock in them, her anal sphincter doing the same to the head of Robert's cock. When the camera clicked next, both cocks were buried inside her, her lover's groin pressed to her buttocks, her chin pressed against the pubic curls of the other man. Then Robert handed the camera to Dave as he grasped Anna's hips and began to thrust hard.

Dave took two shots, similar to those Robert had got, both cocks held by just the heads, then both buried. He wound on for the next, but Robert's thrust forced Anna to take him fully into her mouth and he lifted the camera, but had to put it down as he gripped onto the duvet and unloaded his cum into her with a scream. The sensation around the swollen cock head being too much to hold out and his sperm poured out as she moved back and forward as Robert continued to pound her. Dave just shuddered and tried to move his hips, but he was swamped by the electric tingles from his groin as his cock shot load after load as he mumbled, unable to speak.

Robert was the next to groan, but Dave had already pulled back, his cock leaving Anna's mouth with a string of spit and sperm as he slumped back on the bed, Anna gasping as he left, catching her breath after having her throat filled with sperm and swallowing it all. She looked up at Robert as he rammed hard and then her head went back as she was filled with his warmth deep inside her. Her body twitched as he pushed his load deep with each thrust, her colon full of cock and sperm as her lover twitched to release the last of his seed before the room went quiet.

Robert bent down, Anna's legs now falling to her side as her lover kissed her mouth, his tongue finding hers easily. She was still holding the head of his cock inside, her sphincter grabbing it tight, not wanting him to leave. He moved to kiss her neck, his breath tickling as he whispered, "That was so hot, I can't believe we did it."

She smiled as he spoke. They had talked of this situation, but didn't think they would do it, but both were excited when it started and Anna had loved having both men with her.

"Did it look good?" she asked as the couple cuddled.

"It looked amazing" he confirmed, adding, "I can't believe you took all of him!"

She giggled, having surprised herself by managing to get Dave's cock fully in her mouth, partly helped by the thrusting from below.

"Well, you rammed me onto it" She laughed.

They then heard Dave. He was slumped behind them, still breathing hard. "That was incredible" he gasped as the couple giggled. Anna tilted her head back and could just see his face, he was flushed and sweating.

"You liked it then, David?" she asked. teasing him slightly.

"Fuck!" was all he could reply.

Robert moved, finally leaving Anna's body as her anus closed tight. He found the camera and made some suggestions to the two on the bed.

Dave was semi hard, despite having shot a massive load and he recreated his pose from earlier, kneeling over Anna, this time without Robert. The camera caught his cock as she sucked it, her head bent back, the cock hard enough to look as if the scene was from earlier. She took all of his softer cock in, Robert getting the close ups of her chin on Dave's pubic hair and then the wider shot of his groin pressing down on her open mouth as she swallowed him, They moved around, Dave's cock already hardening again as Anna took him in her mouth for the camera, the shots from behind with her eyes open and on the lens as Dave's balls rested on her nose, more close-ups of her face on his body his cock fully inside her. The final shot was of Anna's hands on Dave's buttocks, pulling him down, eyes wide as she deep throated the younger man, a finger from each of her hands resting next to his anus.

Robert rewound the film as Dave slid his cock from Anna's mouth, he was almost fully hard again he smiled at the joys of being a teenager. He quickly loaded another film as he watched Anna turn on her side, her hand reaching to stroke Dave as his cock twitched under her fingers. The couple had only planned to try and get Dave to wank Anna as Robert sodomised her, as they had talked about recently after showing the younger man them having anal on a video call. Whatever happened next was up to Anna and Dave, but Robert wanted to capture the moments on film.

Dave was still kneeling on the bed as Anna caressed him, his cock hardening as her fingers ran over it, releasing his clear fluid as she stroked the head, a fingertip collecting the liquid from his hole and smearing it over the red helmet as he pulsed and grew, the ridge flaring as she ran her nails over it.

Through the lens, Robert watched as Anna's tongue licked up the underside of the shaft and onto the head of the cock. She smiled and licked the head as she gripped the shaft tight, his cock like a lollipop for her to savour. His hips pushed forward, but she didn't open her mouth enough, just continued to lick until the cock was straining up, fully hard again and eager for Anna's body.

Her eyes flicked to the camera to glint at Robert, knowing he was loving this and wanted more photos. She shifted her body slightly and then opened her mouth, sliding her lips down Dave's hard shaft as his hips automatically pushed up and she heard the click as her mouth pressed onto the matted pubic hair. She pulled up quickly and looked up at Dave, her eyes glowing now.

She was still looking into his eyes as she moved down onto her elbows and knees, opening her legs to let her labia spread in readiness.

"I am yours, David." She said, calmly and with a warmth that both men felt in their groins.

Robert moved to capture her pose, legs wide, her body open, inner labia hanging free and soaked, shining wet as was her perineum and anus, a smear of semen around the sphincter.

She moved up the bed and guided Dave's legs down under her as she straddled them, moving up the young man's body on her hands and knees, her hanging breasts grazing over the hard cock. The movements were slow and deliberate for the camera.

Anna lifted up on her knees, David, Half lying, half sitting on the bed was too stunned to do much but watch her body, occasionally glancing up int her eyes, which always seemed to be on his. She reached down and lifted his cock, he was hard already and she giggled that he was even randier than Sam. She shifted her knees to be either side of his hips and then moved her pelvis so she pressed her labia to the underside of the penis. When she looked up, Dave was mesmerised, eyes wide as she gently rubbed herself against him, her lips opening as she stroked her pussy with the swollen, wet head of his cock. She ground onto it and slid down the shaft, her lips caressing the young cock until her clitoris rubbed down the arrowhead and over the frenulum.

Dave gasped as Anna began to clit fuck his cock. He could feel her wetness on him and the hard tip of her clit grinding down the underside of the head, his cock swelling and leaking as she used his cock to wank.