Developing Friends Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave had been surprised Anna was letting him do this, but also very pleased. He could smell her arousal and was happy to see her pussy lips were wet as he kissed over her perineum. His eyes kept looking up at her labia as he kissed up her right leg having completely kissed the left one. He kissed the top of her inner thigh and then licked up the crease where her leg met her torso and heard her groan. He bent and pressed his open mouth over her perineum, licking it as he kissed, then continued to lick up to press his tongue to her anus, feeling it open slightly for the tip. He saw her hips squirm and gave her anus one last kiss before his mouth moved up her back to kiss the other side of her spine and the bits he had missed the first time.

Dave opened his mouth on the back of Ana's neck and sucked on it as she moaned an squirmed. He loved kissing her and now he began to kiss down her spine and grew harder as he felt the notches and vertebrae under his lips.. Robert fired the shutter as he looked up Anna's back from her bottom, moving down to her feet to get all of her in the frame as the younger lover pressed his lips and sucked on her spine. Dave opened Anna up and ran his tongue down between her buttocks again, this time her hips rose to meet his licks and she pressed back as his tongue flicked around the crinkled skin of her anus.

Robert shifted to be beside the pair as Dave moved up to kiss Anna's neck again, his cock almost hard and brushing Anna's bottom as he sucked and lightly bit the sensitive skin of her neck, her hips rising, wanting him and the feel of his body on and in her. The camera settings were adjusted so they would be dark shapes on the bed, her body bending to his touch and his swelling cock reaching towards her. Robert shot several frames like that as they moved, Dave kneeling back behind Anna, cock rising up as the curve of her behind was pushed closer with her desire, Dave's head bent to kiss her spine, the head of his cock stroking her buttock and then a frame of both of them arched, Dave forward, Anna backward as he kissed her neck again, both bodies now wanting the other, his hard penis resting between her spread buttocks, ready to penetrate her.

Anna rose up onto her knees and elbows and Dave knelt behind her, looking down at her very open and wet labia. He pushed his cock down and stroked the head between the parted lips as she groaned and writhed her hips. The head of his cock was soaked now and he rested it on the tight entrance, feeling her heat and trying not to ram into her. Robert got some photos as Dave held the position, waiting, loving the sight of Anna open and ready, but still slightly unsure what to do.

Anna pushed back and Dave held the base of his cock as her pussy lips spread open and the head of his cock stretched her tight hole. That wonderful, hot, tight heat swept over the tip of his cock as he entered her and he automatically pushed forward, almost falling onto her back as his body shivered with delight. He slid fully into her welcoming body with one movement and he gripped her hips to hold her to him as he wriggled his body to move the head of his cock to find that delicious spot deep inside her cunt. Both of them groaned loudly as he hit the target, her cervix welcoming the young cock again as it stroked inside her.

Dave moved slowly, withdrawing and watching Anna's opening stretch back, his hand dropping so his fingers could stroke her skin at the base of her hole as it was pulled out by his cock. He slid a finger over his penis to coat it with her lubricant, then stroked over her perineum as he pushed back fully. The next time he ran the fingertip around the anus, loving the sight of it pushing out as his cock went deep into her pussy and then seeing it pull back as he withdrew, his finger gathering more liquid to caress her dark ring.

As he slid in, the sphincter would open slightly and Dave pressed his finger to it, wet and slippery with Anna's juice. He felt the tight sting of its grip as the tip of the finger slid far enough in to open her slightly, Anna wiggling and pushing back to help. The next penetration and Anna wiggled more and he felt the sphincter grip around the very end of the digit, it was a different grip to when he had fingered her pussy, this was a harder grip, the skin not as soft and yielding as her vagina. He was staring down at the tip of his finger in her sphincter as she wiggled again to get his cock and the finger deeper. The next time he withdrew the sphincter held him and a bit more of the finger slid in as he pushed forward again, with Anna pushing back and wiggling each time to help.

Dave was mesmerised, unaware of anything else, oblivious to the camera clicking or Robert moving around to get photos of him with his cock in Anna's pussy and the end of a finger in her anus. He was also unaware of Anna talking.

"David?" her voice suddenly registered with him.

"David?" she was looking back at him now and, in a panic, he pulled his finger from her anus.

"Yes. Sorry" he mumbled.

"Did you hear the question, David?"

He blushed, realising he had been in a world of his own. "Question?"

She giggled. "I asked if you wanted more, David."

"More?" He didn't know what more he could wish for, considering he had his cock in Anna's pussy.

"All of me, David." She smiled at him as she said it.

He looked confused and she giggled at his face.

"All of me, David. Do you want all of me?"

He looked down as her hips moved slowly, his cock gently stroking deep inside her vagina and her anus right there, close enough for him to slide his finger inside again and his hand moved to rub over the tight hole.

"You can have all of me, David." She said, her voice clear, but also far away as his mind whirled. He looked up into her eyes and they smiled at him.

"All?" He whispered.

"All." she confirmed.

Slowly he pulled back, his cock soaked from her. He watched as the head stretched her hole and lips, the ridge pulling them back before he popped from her, the wet, red hole gaping as he left her, the lips wide open and swollen. He ran the head of his cock over her perineum and stroked it around the crinkled skin of her anus.

"All?" he whispered again.

"All, David" she sighed as she pushed back on him.

Dave held the base of his cock, it was slippery from her, but he didn't know if it was enough. Neither Anna or Robert had offered any other lubricant, the latter too busy capturing the images of Dave's cock on Anna's anus. He pushed forward.

There was a loud groan as Dave watched Anna's anus open to let him in. He only realised he had made the noise after it left his lungs. He stared down, the head of his cock was inside. Her sphincter gripped him, holding tight to the sensitive skin just above the foreskin. He groaned again at the sight and by the tight grip and his eyes widened as Anna pushed back and more of his cock slid into her rectum. He looked up and saw Robert smiling at him from behind the camera. He smiled back and looked down again, just to check and saw that he had about a third of his cock in Anna's anus. He reached for her hips and as he pulled her back, she pushed towards him and he was fully inside her.

Dave stayed still for a few seconds, just thinking as well as trying not to think too much. He had walked into the flat a virgin. Anna had deflowered him in the most lovely way and now he was having anal. He looked down again, just to check and then pulled back to watch as his cock slid out of her rectum, the camera clicking as he withdrew until only his head was in her, not wanting to pull all the way out in case he didn't get a chance to go back again. As he slid in fully she groaned, but not as loud as he did. Her anal tunnel rippled over his cock as he went deep. This was a different sensation to her pussy, that was tight at the end, whereas her anus was tight at the entrance. The hot, wet grip around the head of his cock wasn't there, but he wasn't going to complain, he was buggering Anna and he was loving it.

He slid his hands up her back to rest them on her shoulders, bending his body as he pushed his hips back and forth to enter and pull back from her rectum. The sensations were amazing, the shaft of his cock being stroke by her rectal walls with each movement and he pushed to get deeper to try and get the feel around the head. Anna was moaning and he saw her move an arm, sliding her hand down to her pussy.

Anna looked across to Robert, he was watching the couple through the camera, clicking as he moved around. He was hard and Anna could see the liquid running from his open hole. She moved her hand down to push a finger between her wide open labia, seeking lubricant for her needy clitoris. She could feel Dave's balls and moved a finger to feel his cock as it moved back into her stretched anus. Her finger found her hole, it was opening and closing with each movement of the cock and she pressed the tip of her finger and it popped inside easily. She slid it deeper and moaned loudly with the sensation and also the feel of Dave's cock sliding against it through the membrane. She looked to the side and Robert was close, kneeling on the bed to photograph the younger man sodomising her, the image taken from above her bottom as Dave withdrew.

Robert almost dropped the camera with shock as Anna's hand gripped his cock. She pulled him close and moved, guided by her touch. He was then kneeling close to her face and she looked up and smiled. He adjusted his position to get lower on the bed and held his cock down as her mouth opened around it. She sucked the head in and he pushed to get half of him inside her mouth. They both pulled back and she gasped as he left her mouth, "Feel him" she mumbled and her hand went to her boyfriends and guided it down.

Anna felt her boyfriend stroke over her clitoris and she shuddered. Then he moved down and pressed the tip inside her wet hole, sliding in easily with the lubrication. All three of them gasped as Robert's finger pushed up onto Dave's cock inside Anna. "So good" she muttered before groaning as Robert moved the finger in her.

Robert slid the finger out and pressed it to Anna's clitoris and her mouth opened with a big groan. He pushed his hips forward and the head of his cock knocked into her face and she grabbed for him, holding him steady as she took him into her mouth again. They had talked of her sucking Dave as Robert sodomised her, but now it was the other way around and Anna suddenly stopped sucking her boyfriend. She wanted him for later, wanted him for when they were alone in the bed and she was his again, when the cameras were gone and they were alone.

He continued to press his hand to her clitoris and she put her hand over his, the rocking of her body from Dave's thrusts causing the fingers to rub the sensitive bud. Anna looked up at Robert and their eyes locked together, then he moved his mouth to hers and seconds later he inhaled her scream as she orgasmed.

Dave moved faster, he was trying to hold on, loving the fact he was in Anna's arse, but she and Robert were kissing as he fucked her and then she started shaking as she orgasmed, the kiss being broken as she screamed and her head went back. He held her hips and began to groan as the pure pleasure took over his body. His toes were tingling now and soon his whole body was alive with electricity as he felt his cock swelling. He had already cum so much today he, as well as Anna and Robert, was surprised there was anything left, but there was and he could feel it building as he rammed backward and forward into Anna's rectum.

Robert was beside the couple as Dave's head went back and the roar bubbled up, starting as a growl before the young man let out a series of yells, shrieks and cries, still holding back from the release that was aching to explode.

Dave went from bent backwards to slumped forward as he gripped Anna's hips and rammed hard. She felt his cock swell, stretching her anus and then the smack as he slammed against her, his semen filling her with sticky heat deep inside. He slapped against her again, the sound of skin on skin drowned out by his cry as he shot more spunk into Anna's colon, the force of his thrust forcing the last load deeper to accommodate the latest ejaculation. He repeated this several times, his groans becoming more ragged as his body shook, his cock pulsing to fill Anna's back passage, wanting to get his semen as deep as possible.

The last photo Robert took with the wide lens was of Dave, slumping down onto Anna's back, she was now resting on her knees and shoulders, face pressed to the bed by the force of Dave's thrust as he had unloaded into her anus.. Dave's mouth was wide open, gasping as he was close to collapse, his cock still buried deep in his lover's rectum.

Robert fired off the last few frames as Dave withdrew, capturing his cock as it pulled back, smeared with semen, the head pulling the sphincter open before it popped free, the semi-flaccid penis, shining and wet as it hung down as Dave knelt between Anna's open buttocks, the younger man, bending to put his tongue onto and then into the gaping anus, sliding it in to lick Anna's rectum and the final shot was Anna, still bent over, both holes wet and the smear of sperm running from her anus and down her perineum. He looked up to see Dave slumped on his back on the bed, Anna on her front, legs now given way, her body splayed out, both of them exhausted, gasping for air as the film was rewound.

It was thirty minutes or so before anyone joined Robert in the kitchen. He had assembled a pile of films on the table, these were all to be developed soon. He had also cut the dry negatives and placed them in the paper sleeves. More importantly, he had ordered pizza.

"Afraid Alex isn't on duty tonight." He said as Anna wandered in.

"Probably for the best, I doubt I can do anything else now." She giggled, then spotted Robert's face. "Well, maybe one more thing."

Dave staggered in a few minutes later, said hello, then wandered to the bathroom to wash his cock, which was coated with cum from him and Anna.

He had just returned when the buzzer rang and Robert went to open the door for pizza, Anna walking after him to stand at the end of the hall, leaning against the wall with her outstretched arm.

The delivery boy took the photo of Robert accepting the order and looked up as he stood aside with the pizza boxes. The camera stayed raised and clicked as Anna smiled, then turned with a wiggle of her behind as another click came from the doorway. "Thanks" said Robert, holding the boxes to the side enough to show that he was also naked. The delivery boy looked down, then up again as Dave walked down the hallway to help Robert with the food, his cock bouncing as he strode along.

"Wow. Guess you worked up an appetite." said the man from behind his mask and crash helmet.

"Yeah. Might need more later!" laughed Robert.

"I'll happily come back" said the man, staring down the hall as Anna reappeared and began to walk towards the men.

The phone was raised again as Anna raised her arms, standing with her legs slightly apart for the photo.

"Enjoy the tip" she said and she turned again then looked behind, "Come on men, let's eat and fuck some more!" She giggled and skipped down the hall.

The door closed slowly, but still too fast for the pizza man.