Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica wasn't cursing as much now, as she focused on her own sexual pleasure. She pounded her hips down on Darin's legs as the pressure inside her built. Erica gasped, repeatedly impaling her pussy on his dick; drawing closer to a big release until finally it washed over her.

Crying out, she was able to slow her hips while her body was flooded with pleasure.

She threw her back and closed her eyes, riding out the orgasm. Darin grimaced again as her pussy tightly clamped around the base of his shaft. Erica humped Darin four or five more times until she finished cumming. She shuddered at the end of her orgasm.

Opening her eyes, she saw Darin watching her every move.

"Damn babe," he said quietly.

* * * * * * * * *

"How many of those are you going to drink?" Angelica asked Jayson, indignantly.

"Maybe all of them," Jayson said, opening a fourth beer. "Why did you want one?"

Dustin shot his eyes to Jayson, still upset he wasn't offered a Budweiser.

"No. I don't like beer," Angelica said.

"I mean, I know it's what...?" Jayson looked at his phone. "9:30. But I'm sure it's 5 o'clock somewhere. What are you, a whiskey drinker?"

"I like whiskey," Angelica said, nodding. "How'd you know?"

Jayson simply shrugged. Just then there was another rapid knock on the suite door.

Before either Jayson or Dustin could rise from the couch, Brent swung the dorm room open and almost sprinted to the suite's door.

In walked two more girls Jayson had not seen before. A tall blonde with tits, hips and ass came in and was carrying what Jayson could tell were bags from the liquor store.

She was laughing, presumably at the short girl with jet black hair who walked into the suite with an open bottle of Captain Morgan. She was in a white tank top and blue jeans.

"Oh my gosh Ash! You're gonna get us arrested," the tall one said. "Hey Brent. Hey Everybody."

Angelica groaned audibly when she saw Ash enter the suite.

After closing the door, Brent went to give the chick called Ash an awkward hug. It was awkward mostly because Ash, whose eyes were pretty glassy, was waving to everyone in the suite individually.

She hadn't noticed Brent's hand snaking around her waist.

"I see we got the party started already," said the 5'10 blonde, eyeing the beer cans. She wore a short sleeved tight black shirt and tight black leggings. Her outfit clung to her body making her curvy dimensions as distinguishable as possible. Her white undershirt was visible underneath and it was the only reason, Jayson presumed, that her boobs didn't spill out onto the table.

"What's your name? I'm Kaci."

"Jayson," he said, without getting up.

Most of the drinks were taken into Brent and Jayson's room and Kaci began piling coolers into the suite mini-fridge. Brent had brought a desk chair from the dorm room but Ash had settled into the love seat by Darin's room. So he put the chair down and took a seat next to Angelica's loveseat. Ash took a solo cup from the table and mixed rum with Coke.

"How'd you guys all get this alcohol?" Jayson asked. He took another drink from his own beer.

"You're one to talk," the one called Angelica snorted. She grabbed and shook an empty beer can in his face. "You've got all the Budweiser in the world, in your belly right now."

"Geez Gelly, settle down," Kaci said, snatching the beer can out of Angelica's hands. She looked at Jayson. "That's what we call her when she's being a bitch. Angelica....

'Gelly'......Get it?.... 'cause of her thighs."

Jayson pursed his lips so he would not lose any beer from his mouth. Angelica wore shorts you'd see on a volleyball player. He'd definitely known a few athletes in high school. Her brown hair was long enough to reach the small of her back. She had the body of a libero; with a fat, jiggly ass and juicy thighs.

"So how did you get all this booze?" Jayson asked again.

"I have a 22-year-old cousin who moved to Vincennes. She basically exists to get me alcohol," Kaci said, to the room at large.

"Super convenient," Jayson said, still staring at Angelica's legs. She had just folded her legs back up in the love seat.

"What!?" Angelica asked, cocking her neck at Jayson.

"I was just staring at those pale thighs," Jayson said. "They do be jiggling."

"Just like jelly!" Ash yelled from the other room and the room laughed at Angelica's expense. Angelica rolled her eyes before turning her head to Brent. Her long brown hair whipped as she snapped head around.

"Are you going to offer me a drink?" she asked him.

"Uh....sure," Brent replied sheepishly. "They're in the fridge. Coolers are still warm though."

Angelica scowled under her breath.

"I'll get it for you," Dustin grumbled. He groaned as he lifted his heavy body off the couch. As he dug into the fridge, his wide butt blocked the small dorm TV, making the room groan.

Kaci was digging into the bottom of her purse until she pulled out several Kinky shooters. She tossed each of them to the students in the suite. As Jayson caught a pink one, he wondered if he may have been wrong in his initial idea of moving into this room.

He had never even met this chick and yet she just tossed him a shot.

"I promised y'all a party," Kaci said, her fiery blue eyes staring around the room. Her blonde hair was pulled back out of her face. She had bright rosy cheeks that only made her big smile look brighter. She was the only one still standing and she went back to digging into the bag of drinks.

"Where's Darin and Eri-- Nevermind," she said as she looked toward the door as a particularly loud moan came from the dorm room. She put the shooters on the table.

"WHAT!? August Rush! I love this movie. It's so sad....and so happy at the end!"

She plopped down in between Jayson and Dustin. She smelled like weed. The couch was small enough that her hips and thighs were touching each of the boys. Dustin scooted so there was more room. Jayson did not.

"I was just telling Dustin how good this movie was," Jayson said. "He hates it. Said Robin Williams was trash."

"No I don't!" Dustin said when Kaci, and everyone else scoffed at him. "I think Robin Williams is funny as shit. Hook. That robot movie. Jumanji."

"Ughh," Angelica said as everyone murmured in agreement. "I hate Jumanji."

Everyone in the room shouted their own expletives of disbelief and shock.

"Who the fuck doesn't like Jumanji?" Jayson said his eyes narrowed.

"Right!" Kaci said. "It's a classic."

Just then the loud knocking of a bedframe banging against the wall interrupted the final scene of the movie. It was punctuated by high pitched squeals that could be heard over the thumping.

"Geez," Kaci exclaimed, staring at the door. "They are going to break the bed in there."

"Only thing breaking in there is pussy. It sounds like Erica's getting broken in like a baseball mitt," Brent said, as the dorm roared with laughter.

* * * * * * * * *

In the dorm room...

Erica was flat on her stomach. Her boobs were mashed against the mattress. Her legs were closed and she had arched her hips so her dick-filled pussy was pointed to the ceiling. Darin was on top of her pounding away. Her ass cheeks jiggled under the force of Darin's efforts.

"Fffuuck," Erica moaned. "Ohmygaaaawd!"

His dick was coated in her juices. Erica's eyes were closed and she enjoyed the weight of her lover's large body pouncing repeatedly against her ass. With each powerful thrust Erica cried out into the empty dorm room. Her cries of pleasure fueled Darin's enthusiasm.

Ever since Darin had started fucking Erica in high school, he couldn't believe how tight her pussy was. As he rapidly slid in and out of the student, her pussy lips clutched the sides of his dick.

Erica grabbed the edge of the bed frame as she felt her pleasure rising. Her cheeks clapped loudly against Darin's thighs and he was not slowing down. When she was finally pushed over the edge for a fifth time that evening, her pussy clamped down on his shaft.

Darin could finally take no more. With a cry of ecstasy he slammed into Erica's backside and unloaded into Erica's tight pussy. He had a handful of her hair as he came. Erica moaned with her face into the mattress while she came on his dick.

Her pussy clenched around the base of Darin's dick. He kept his groin pressed against Erica's fat ass while he released more semen into Erica's cunt. He relished the feeling of her vice-like grip on his dick and remained pressed against Erica, trying to reach even further into her warm depths.

When he was finally finished cumming into his girlfriend, he collapsed onto her back. He stayed inside Erica as they enjoyed the afterglow and neither made a sound for five minutes.

* * * * * * * * *

"So is Jennifer gunna lose her virginity or is she going to wuss out," Jayson asked Angelica who was still sitting alone in the loveseat.

August Rush had ended and the group had found the raunchier 40-Year-Old Virgin. Naturally the conversation turned to sex.

"How am I supposed to know?" Angelica said.

"She's your bestie ain't she?" Jayson said. "I figured you two stayed up all night talking about your virginity pacts."

"She's not my bestie," Angelica rolled her eyes. "And who told you I was a virgin?"

"I could tell," Jayson said smiling.

"What? You got a virginity sensor or something?" Kaci asked, looking at Jayson incredulously. "You think I'm a virgin?"

"No, Kaci," said Jayson, patting her knee affectionately. "You get fucked all the time. Virgins have a look."

"A look?" Kaci said. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Like virgins are different," Jayson said. "I noticed it in high school. Once a girl has sex, good sex mind you, they walk different. Like now they know they are sexy. They sway their hips more in like a 'look at my new sexuality' sort of way."

"And how do guys walk after they lose their v-card," Kaci asked, allowing Jayson to rub her thigh while she narrow-eyed him.

"I mean, I don't spend my time staring at guys' hips when they walk," he chuckled. "But I wouldn't imagine we change at all."

As the boys laughed, the girls all rolled their eyes.

"You're so full of shit, Jayson," Ash piped up, from her love seat. She had finished her mini bottle of rum and was now opening a fifth. "He just knows no one wanted to fuck ole jelly legs over there in high school."

"I feel like most guys would stick it between anyone's legs, given the opportunity," Jayson replied.

Just then the door to Darin's dorm opened and the two lover's slowly entered the suite, followed by a smell of weed before they closed the door. Erica was wearing an over-sized t-shirt featuring a Tech-9 album cover and her short shorts were only barely visible.

"Oh hell yea," Darin said, seeing Kaci who had removed Jayson's hand when the door opened. "You got it?"

Kaci reached into her cleavage and pulled out two dime bags and tossed them to Darin.

Erica simply snapped at Ash and she jumped up and wobbled across the room. Erica and Darin settled into the love seat by their door. Ash now had nowhere to sit and was forced to balance her bubble butt on the cushy armrest between Angelica and Brent.

Brent, who couldn't have been more thrilled with this new seating arrangement, immediately began chatting her up.

Jayson was still staring at the two dimes Darin was now examining.

"Dang chick," he said to Kaci. "What else you got in there?''

Jayson moved his face toward Kaci's boobs, trying to get a look down her shirt.

"Nothing for you," she said, slapping his hand away.

Ash downed her drink and handed her cup to Brent.

"Can you refill my cup?"

"Sure," Brent said cheerily. As he hopped out of the desk chair, Ash slid into his seat.

"Didn't call squatters," Ash sang, taking the cup out of his hands. She took a sip, before turning a face and holding the cup out for Brent. "Ugh. This needs more Coke, please."

As the conversion and the drinks continued flowing, it was clear that neither Darin nor Erica were the slightest but concerned with the room's perception of them.

"If ya'll don't wanna hear us fuckin then, there is the door," Darin said, pointing.

They all sat discussing sex, hobbies, food, their majors, sex, high school, sports and sex and as the night wore on and drinks kept being poured, the evening evolved into raunchier topics. Erica and Darin occasionally displayed public affection and Jayson had returned his hand to Kaci's knee.

"Aren't you very touchy feely," Kaci said to him quietly, but didn't remove his hand. In fact, as the night wore on Kaci seemed to be leaning closer to Jayson than before.

Even Angelica had loosened up. After a few drinks, she admitted that while he had never been fucked, she had given a guy head at her house one day after she graduated.

"Whaaaat!?" Erica exclaimed, having come up from Darin's lips. She was sitting with her right foot on the floor and her left leg across Darin's lap while he rubbed her pussy through her shorts. "Miss Prim and Proper sucked a dick at her mom's house?"

Angelica smiled, taking a sip from her cup.

"First and only time," she said.

"Whose idea was that?" Kaci asked.

"Obviously his," Angelica said. "He wanted to have sex, but my sisters were upstairs and my mom was on her way home. I wasn't even supposed to have boys in the house."

"So you just sucked him off and sent him on his way," Kaci said, making them laugh.

"Are you a spitter or a swallower?" asked Ash.

"Um, he didn't cum," Angelica said.

"That means she wasn't that good," Ash whispered to Brent, who was now sitting on the floor, and they both chuckled.

The evening progressed and by now, 40-Year-Old Virgin was ending. Kaci suggested that they go to the car and smoke.

"The room already smells like weed," Jayson said. "I actually have some from Nap. Are you the plug around here?"

"I can be," Kaci said.

Darin, Erica, Kaci and Jayson made their way into the dorm room. It still smelled of sex and weed but once the blunts were rolled and lit, smoke filled the small dorm.

Jayson sat on Dustin's empty bed. He was rubbing Kaci's back as she sat in a chair in front of him. Jayson had a spectacular view of her cleavage, looking over her shoulder.

Erica and Darin of course got comfortable on their own bed. Passing the blunts around the room the sexual tension was high, mostly between the two lovers, but Kaci was starting to feel her pussy pulse while watching the two feel each other up.

"Keep your hands right there," she said, as Jayson had only just thought about sliding his hands into her shirt. "I may need to put you on this full time. Are you a massage therapy major?"

"No, but I could be. You should let me give you a proper massage," Jayson said, gesturing toward the door.

Kaci considered, knowing full well what the warm-blooded male really wanted.

"As long as it stays just like that, a massage," Kaci said. "Nothing else."

By the time the blunts were finished, it was obvious where the night was headed for Darin and Erica. So before they both killed their roaches, Kaci and Jayson excused themselves. They made it to the door just as Erica's shorts were being slid to the side by her boyfriend. Kaci looked back as the door was closing, just in time to see Darin sink his middle finger into Erica's waiting pussy.

Angelica had found Hairspray on the small television. Ash had gotten out of Brent's chair and was dancing and singing along to the lyrics. She knew all the dance moves to 'Run and Tell That', which Jayson found somewhat objectionable.

However it was a white girl shaking her ass and titties for the room so he wasn't going to say anything. Ash had dropped to the floor while dancing and nearly exposed her boobs.

While Brent and Dustin cheered, Angelica was looking at Jayson and Kaci inquisitively as they made their way to Jayson and Brent's dorm room.

"He's going to give me a massage," Kaci said, answering her unasked question.

"Is that all he's going to give you?" she sneered.

"Yes," Kaci said. "And you're so wound up, you should get one next. Lord knows you need a man to finally touch you, Gelly."

It was a short massage. Jayson convinced Kaci to lose her shirts, and unhook her bra. He had straddled her from behind, after dropping his own jeans to reveal some basketball shorts underneath.

Kaci could feel his bulge, which he had skillfully nestled between her ass cheeks. Jayson used lotion and rubbed it into Kaci's skin. She moaned and hummed in appreciation. While the massage had been great for Kaci, before long, Jayson was simply dry humping the psychology major.

Try as he might, he could not convince her to turn over and get a look at her boobs, nor could he coax her pants off her booty. He therefore settled for rubbing her skin and humping his hard dick into her plump ass cheeks. When Kaci was satisfied with the massage, she thanked Jayson and asked him to turn while she dressed.

Jayson did get to see her in just a bra, before she pulled on her shirts and they rejoined the suite. As the room got more drunk it was finally so late that people began wondering when and where they were sleeping.

A faint squeaking could be heard from the dorm room and that meant Dustin would be in the suite for at least a little while.

"Not trying to walk in on a full fuck session, huh?" Jayson laughed. "Speaking of which, Gelly, are you sure you wanna interrupt Jennifer while she's getting...touched for the very first time?"

"Don't you start calling me that," she said while the rest laughed at the sing-song voice he used.

"Well I think Kaci is right, you need a rub down," he said, clapping and rubbing his hands together. "My hands are magic."

"They are," Kaci said. "I may need another one of those soon."

Ash didn't wait for anyone's invitation and wandered into the bedroom and found herself on Jayson's bed. A sight not lost on Angelica, nor Brent.

"I'm going to bed," Angelica said.

With that she left the suite, Kaci tailing.

"I know you like Brent, but he isn't going for it," Kaci said, before Angelica got to her suitedoor.

"If it wasn't for that slut Ash...Why did you have to bring her?"

"Brent called her and asked her to come," Kaci said, to a hurt looking Angelica. "It wasn't me. Don't overthink this. It's college, girl. No one else is thinking; least of all the boys.

"I'm just saying make a move quick or you'll be left with Dustin," Kaci laughed.

"What about you?" Angelica asked, as Kaci turned back into the guys suite.

"Don't worry about me," she called back. "In case you haven't noticed. I can have any man I want."

Angelica entered her suite pondering that thought. She could hear multiple voices coming from her suitemates' dorm room but nothing from her own.

'Maybe they are asleep,' she thought as she opened the door.

Angelica stifled a gasp, when she saw Jennifer.

Before she was covered by her bearded boyfriend, Angelica had a clear view of a naked Jennifer on her back, with her legs wide-open. Her boyfriend had his two middle fingers knuckle-deep in Jennifer's wet pussy.

Angelica actually saw him shucking his fingers into Jennifer a few times, before he snapped his head around. He yanked his fingers out of Jennifer making her moan a bit, as he scrambled to find the blanket.

"Oh sorry," Angelica said,, as the two tried to cover themselves. "I'm just grabbing some clothes. Don't mind me."

She quickly found her clothes in the semi-darkness and hurried out of the room.

She carried what was now an overnight bag across the hall and knocked on the door. She figured she could stay with Kaci at her dorm.

It wasn't until Jayson opened the door to let her in that she noticed her own pussy had moistened. Jayson was the only one left in the suite area.