Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Kaci?" Angelica asked.

"She left," Jayson said, plopping a squat on the couch. "Back to her dorm."

'Shit!' Angelica thought. She didn't have Kaci's cell number.

"So....." Jayson said. "You ready for that back rub?"

"Yeah...no," Angelica snorted. "I'm not about to let you feel me up out here on the couch."

"We can go into the bedroom," Jayson said brightly. "We finally got Ash's drunk ass off my bed and into Brent's."

Angelica thought for a moment.

"Okay...Actually yeah," Angelica said. "I could use a back rub. Let me change my shirt."

"Okay then," Jayson said. He laid back on the couch and positioned his pillow behind his head.

"Not with you watching me, you ass!" Angelica snapped. "Go in your room. I'll come when I'm ready."

* * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to Beta Readers Lovecraft68, Nuna13, HeatherC, themadscribbler1970 and DThomas. Feedback is greatly appreciated. More to come.