Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 5'6" redhead hopped off the couch. She was in a bright yellow top that was tight enough to hold her big boobs in place. She wore tight black leggings as well, which showcased her plump ass and legs.

"I think Christa just wants to see what all the hubbub is about," David said.

Lexi followed behind her suitemate's friends into the hallway. She told Maddy and the guys that she would meet them out by the car. When the dorm room door across the hall was opened it was obvious what was causing the noise.

There was an apparent contest between the girls of the room as most of them were sitting on someone's lap moving with varying degrees of intensity. Jennifer was sitting on the lap of her boyfriend grinding away. Kaci was on Jayson's lap. And Angelica was not surprised to see Erica straddling Darin with her tits in his face.

"Now this is my kind of dorm room," Christa said as she pulled her boyfriend into the room by his T-shirt.

"Hey Kaci," Angelica called over the laughter in the room. She waved over Kaci who hopped off of Jayson's lap and bounced over. It was not lost on Angelica when Jayson protested and pinched her ass as she left his lap.

"Don't you be grabbin my ass," she said to him. Yet she was smiling. "Go see what Ash is up to in the other room. It's been long enough."

Jayson needn't be told twice. He hopped up and used his key to unlock the door to his own dorm room. A flustered looking Ash was leaning against his bed and Brent's hand was trying to get into Ash's pants.

"Time's up animals," Jayson said. "Hey Ash, there's another guy out here. The dare is still in effect."

"Oh yeah?" Ash said, as she fought away from Brent. "Who?"

"Hey new guy!" Jayson waved over David who was followed by Christa. As soon as David clapped eyes on Ash, she grabbed the hem of her own green cutoff and raised her shirt to show the boys her light pink nipples and her large pink areolas.

"What the hell!?" David said as Jayson, Christa and Brent catcalled the flashing photography major.

"Does anyone have a condom!?" Kaci yelled across the room making everyone in the room turn their heads.

All the heads in the room looked to see who Kaci was talking to.

"Who is getting laid?" Ash said, entering the suite before fully covering herself giving the rest of the room an eye full. Lexi had already left.

"Hey Ash!" Jayson yelled over the music from the TV. "I don't think um....What's your name?"

"Christa!"

"Yeah Christa! I don't think Christa saw your boobs!"

"What!?" Ash said, her jet black hair swinging as she shook her head. "She doesn't count. She's not a guy!"

"Yeah, but she wants to see them too. Right Christa!" he nodded enthusiastically at Christa.

"Yeah," Christa said. "I never got to see a flash! Let's see 'em!"

"Fine!" Ash said, putting down her cup of rum. She again grabbed her shirt and everyone got to see her perky B-cup tits and her cute puffy nipples.

"Nice tits, girlfriend," Christa yelled, reaching out and fondling Ash's boobs.

Now that the room was full of people it was difficult to hear what others were saying.

Jennifer stayed cuddled up with her boyfriend on the couch. Brent tried to entice Ash into his bedroom however she was not finished dancing. After a dare from Jayson, both Kaci and Ash were dancing with each other in the middle of the suite commons.

The night wore on and the usual group of stoners went into Darin's room to blow a few blunts; but this time Darin, Erica, Jayson and Kaci were joined by Angelica.

Christa had given her a look as soon as Kaci and Jayson stood up. Angelica, taking the hint, followed them into the room.

Jayson allowed Angelica to enter before himself and he didn't hesitate to cop a squeeze of her ass, showcased nicely in her tight black cotton shorts. As Dustin's bed was empty, there was room for the two girls and Jayson.

Jayson found himself squeezed between the two white girls. So when he wasn't puffing on the weed, his hands were roaming over the exposed thighs of either Kaci or Angelica. Both women enjoying the attention allowed his touch while the students chatted.

They found out that Erica and Darin met at Ben Davis High School after Darin transferred from Lawrence High School. Darin was studying to be an engineer and Erica was pre-law. Kaci went to Tech and was studying psychology.

Jayson was studying marketing and public relations. He wrestled at North Central High School. Angelica had, in fact, played volleyball at Warren Central.

"I knew it," Jayson said. "Let me guess libero?"

"How do you keep doing that?" Angelica asked, her blueish-green eyes widening. "I played JV, but I injured my knee so....I'm not able to keep working out as much as I like."

Jayson noticed she was rubbing her legs as she spoke to the floor. He shrugged before turning to Kaci.

"You're pretty tall," Jayson said. "No one tried to recruit you to play volleyball for Tech?"

Kaci, who had just taken a hit from the blunt, responded through her coughing fit.

"No one wants....a weed-smoking, C average student.....on their volleyball team," Kaci said, between coughs. Her coughing was causing her pretty face to go red and also making boobs jump with each cough.

"Don't die on me," Jayson said, rubbing her back.

"I'm fine," Kaci said, her bright, blue eyes watering. "Small lungs."

"And huge boobs," said a smiling Darin, who recoiled once he saw Erica's narrowed eyes.

Angelica was not a big weed smoker and after a few hits from the blunt she found her head drooping.

Jayson, sensing her movement, allowed her to rest her head on his chest and he put his arm around her. It was natural to rest his right hand on her right boob while he smoked with his left. When the weed was done they went back to the suite and Jayson wasted no time getting Angelica a drink.

After a few drinks, Jayson had enticed Angelica to sit on his lap so there was more room for Christa and David on the couch next to Brent. And it wasn't long before both of the red heads were being felt up on the couch.

Before long it was obvious that Jayson wanted a little more than a grope of Angelica's tits. Angelica could feel his hardness under her bum. Coupled with the provocative things that Christa was audibly whispering to David. Angelica found herself surprised at her own unsavory thoughts.

"Angelica, come dance with me," Kaci yelled over the music, snapping her out of her trance. But before she could answer, Jayson openly grabbed both her boobs from behind.

"She's fine right where she is," Jayson said.

Everyone in the room laughed.

Kaci, who looked a little put out, shrugged and went back to dancing with Ash who was easily the drunkest in the room.

After a little more drinking, the students began to pair off. Jennifer had made a move first and tried unsuccessfully to inconspicuously leave with her boyfriend. Even as Ash had dropped to the floor, causing her tits to pop out again, the room still took notice of the horny couple making their way out of the dorm.

"Bye lovebirds," Kaci said, as they got to the door. "Hopefully you get your pussy ate this time!"

"Not likely," Jayson said, as the door closed. He had tried to slip a hand under Angelica's shirt, but was rebuffed.

"Poor, poor Jennifer," Ash said, as she covered her boobs again.

Next to leave was Darin and Erica without much spectacle as everyone knew they were fucking. When Christa said she was too drunk to walk back to their dorms, she asked Angelica something about using their suite for some privacy. Kaci threw up her arms.

"I guess I'm the only one going to bed alone tonight," she said. "Somehow."

She left the room but not before grabbing a bunch of booze as the remaining girls giggled.

"Well, there's always Dustin," Angelica said.

Christa and David stood up and followed Angelica and Jayson into the suite across the hall.

"Do you have any blankets?" Christa asked when she and David settled onto the floor together. "And pillows."

"Yeah," Angelica said. "I have a lot of blankets. One sec."

Forgetting who was in the room, Angelica walked into her room and got an eye full.

Jennifer was naked on the bed, with her mouth full.

She was on all fours with her head in her boyfriend's lap. He was rapidly sliding his dick in and out of Jennifer's mouth..

He was propped up on some pillows against the wall. His eyes were closed and he was wearing earphones with the volume turned all the way up. He did not hear Angelica come in. Both of his hands were holding Jennifer's head in place while he forced his dick in and out her mouth.

Jennifer's eyes darted to Angelica when she entered, but Jennifer couldn't move her mouth off of her boyfriend's dick.

He had no idea that he and Jennifer now had an audience. Jennifer's small tits were swinging back and forth underneath her body while she was face-fucked.

Jennifer tried to raise her head but her boyfriend kept her in place with his hands on her head. His fingers were entangled in Jennifer's brown hair, while he listened to what sounded like hard rock in his earphones.

Jennifer made a slurping, gagging noise as she drew breath through her mouth, while her boyfriend continued to fuck her face.

While Jennifer was being force-fed a dick, she could only watch as Angelica quietly went to the closet near the bathroom to grab blankets and pillows. She looked back at Jennifer, who still had a mouth full of cock, as she left the dorm room. Jennifer's eyes were filled with compunction. She prayed Angelica would just leave.

However when Jennifer's boyfriend started grunting and jerking, Angelica froze in the doorway. Jennifer's eyes were pleading with Angelica. She knew that her boyfriend's release was imminent, but he was holding her head in place with both hands. Angelica did not move. She waited with bated breath.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jennifer's boyfriend growled quietly, with his eyes still closed. Jennifer whimpered and struggled to hold her torso off his knees. Her boyfriend's dick pumped in and out of her face, with cum leaking from the sides of Jenny's mouth. She gagged.

Angelica smirked and quietly closed the door. Her eyes were locked onto Jennifer's eyes while her boyfriend continued groaning and pumping more of his semen into her mouth.

* * * * * * * * *

"Everything alright?" Christa asked Angelica, who had taken a brief second to stand frozen with her back to the door, trying to come to terms with what she just allowed herself to witness.

"Jennifer in there with What's-His-Name?"

"Yeah," she said, shaking her head. "Yes....um...Blankets.......here..."

Christa and David settled onto the floor with blankets. Jayson, who had returned from his suite after leaving to brush his teeth, laid out on the couch behind Angelica. It wasn't long before he was rubbing all over her body.

Though her body was responding, Angelica barely noticed. She couldn't think of anything but what she had seen in the other room. She had only seen one other dick in her life and it was not as big as the one she just saw in Jennifer's mouth.

Her heart was pounding as she visualized Jennifer's tits swinging back and forward as her mouth was filled. She'd meant to leave quietly and quickly. But once she heard Jennifer's boyfriend begin to cum, something inside of her wanted to watch. Her pussy twitched just thinking about the last time she gave head.

She tried to focus on the small TV in the room but she didn't even know what they were watching. Jayson's hands were relentless, as they laid under the blanket. It seemed like he was rubbing her legs, her boobs, her waist, her back and her inner thighs simultaneously.

Without her noticing his pants had come unzipped. He was rubbing his boxer-covered bulge against her butt. He held her waist close as he dry humped against her cotton shorts. He began rubbing her pussy through her shorts, sending electric shocks to her brain each time he rubbed up her slit.

Angelica's mind was in a sexual dilemma.

Christa and her boyfriend were just a few feet away on the floor. Her suitemates were in one room and could walk out at any minute. She didn't even want to think about what Jennifer was doing, because that just made her pussy wetter.

She looked down at Christa and almost moaned at the sight. Christa was on her back, her long red hair sprawled on the carpet with her head on a pillow. David was on his side with his back to Angelica. He was whispering into her ear and his right hand was working furiously under the blanket. Even though Christa was covered, it was clear that her legs were wide open under covers.

She was breathing heavily and she was quietly moaning while holding David's head. Her body was gyrating and the two made no effort to conceal their actions.

Angelica threw her head back against Jayson as he finally reached into her shorts with his right hand.

He found Angelica's wet pussy and rubbed the outside before slowly sinking his finger in. Angelica's legs opened and without thinking she turned her body giving him greater access.

Her head was laying on his left bicep and he snaked his left hand under her shirt to fondle her boobs. As he kissed under her earlobe, Jayson's minty breath was on her neck.

His right hand found her small but engorged clit. At the same time that he gently bit down into her neck, he pinched her nipple and prodded her clit rapidly with his middle finger. Angelica felt her pussy vibrate. She was more turned on than she'd ever been in her life.

She'd been fingered before, but Jayson knew what he was doing.

Her eyes were closed as her body twitched. Jayson's face-stubble rubbed against Angelica's neck, while he rubbed across both her plump tits.

Jayson released the freshman's clit and sunk his middle finger deep into her pussy. He effortlessly hooked into her G-spot. She gasped and jerked her head down which knocked her glasses off her face and onto David's back.

"Uh oh," David said, breaking away from Christa. He turned to see a red faced Angelica breathing deeply. Jayson pulled his hand out of Angelica's pants as Christa sat up to help look for Angelica's glasses.

"Hey guys don't get too riled up, on that couch," David said, handing Angelica her glasses. As she folded them and set them aways from the couple they all heard a moaning coming from the dorm room.

Not from Jennifer and Angelica's dorm, but from their suitemates'. They could also hear the slow rhythmic knocking of a wooden bed frame against the wall.

"I guess your suitemate found her condom!" Christa laughed. Angelica sat up to listen and Jayson used the opportunity to move his body between her legs. Now on top of her, he reached up and exposed Angelica's boobs while he rested his face on her cotton covered pussy.

He could feel the heat from her pussy through her shorts and could almost smell her arousal.

Jayson then slipped his fingers under Angelica's waistband. He tugged at her tight shorts and pulled them down just enough to see the V-shape of her groin. Angelica was breathing deeply. She was watching Jayson as he licked the stubble above her mound.

Jayson glanced at the floor. Christa's head was buried in David's chest. Her left hand was hard at work. He saw the blanket rippling around David's groin. He looked up at Angelica.

She was watching as he tugged her shorts down. Her eyes never left his while raising her hips off the couch. Jayson pulled her shorts past her hips and then her butt, revealing her pussy.

He raised himself up on his elbows and pulled Angelica's shorts down past her knees. She helped by pulling her left leg through until her leg was free of her shorts. Jayson looked at his prize.

Angelica had a neat pink pussy with a strip of brown pubic hair. Her clit hood poked out with a fold of labia all the way down the slit. Jayson looked up at Angelica. Her blue eyes were watching him with bated breath.

He smiled and lowered his head. Jayson just barely licked Angelica's lips before moving his head to the side. He rubbed his face down her inner thigh, his face stubble lightly scratching against her leg. He kissed her thigh and pelvis before dragging his lips across Angelica's vagina.

Angelica closed her eyes with labored breathing. She could feel her pussy pounding harder with every touch of Jayson's lips.

He did the same to her left leg, kissing along her inner thighs before dragging his lips across hers. Angelica looked down to see Jayson smiling up at her.

He gave her a look that was somewhere between mischievous and devious. It made her a bit uneasy, however it was short-lived. Jayson dived forward and dipped his tongue deep into Angelica's sex.

He clamped his lips around her pussy and licked up her slit. Angelica gasped and was forced to stifle a moan as Jayson licked all around her vagina.

With his lips pressed against her pussy lips, Jayson again stuck his tongue deep inside her, before dragging his tongue up to her clit.

He moved his tongue under her hood to find a small but plump clit. Licking around her clit with the tip of his tongue, Jayson sent shivers up Angelica's body. She had not taken her eyes off of him since he had started eating her out.

Jayson grabbed her thighs and when his mouth clamped down on her clit, Angelica couldn't hold back. She sighed audibly and threw her head back with her eyes closed. Jayson's tongue slid back and forward under her clit while he held her legs in place.

For a few minutes Jayson happily licked the virgin's pussy on the suite's couch. He alternated between licking under her clit hood and dipping his tongue deep into her pussy-hole.

He then circled her clit with his tongue a few dozen times before licking back down toward the center of her pussy. Jayson completed this action three more times until Angelica was wiggling her hips into Jayson's mouth.

She was rolling her head around trying not to moan too loudly. She opened her eyes and looked down at Jayson. His eyes were closed while he ate her. The sight of this man with his mouth around her pussy, combined with the pleasure, was pushing her to the limit.

Through her haze, Angelica looked at the two on the floor. They were both under the blankets. Angelica had no time to ponder what they were doing as she felt her body building up. She was now rocking her hips forward, grinding her pussy against Jayson's tongue.

Jayson continued to circle her clit as best he could. Angelica was aggressively pushing her pussy against Jayson's tongue. Her breathing was getting more passionate by the second. He looked up at Angelica.

Her eyes were closed and she was running her hand through her hair while she gyrated her hips. Her face was turning red and she was breathing out her mouth. She was emitting the smallest of moans with each exhale as she reached her boiling point.

Angelica surprised Jayson when she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him more into her pussy. Angelica's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Jayson felt her pussy convulse on his mouth as she continued humping into Jayson's tongue.

Her legs stiffened around Jayson's ears while he continued to lick and slurp Angelica through her climax. She held him in place with her right hand on his head, keeping his face pressed into her vagina.

Though Angelica came quietly, it was the strongest orgasm she'd ever had and the first induced by another guy. Her brow furrowed and her freckled face was contorted in pleasurable agony. Her pussy was on fire and even more sensitive. Her legs went numb as endorphins flooded her brain.

She was gripped and paralyzed by her orgasm for about four seconds, helped along by Jayson's lips and tongue which served to prolong her climax. When it finally released her, Angelica audibly exhaled and her legs loosened around Jayson's head.

Jayson continued to lick her sensitive pussy, causing Angelica to twitch slightly whenever his tongue nudged her clit. His hands were rubbing her legs while he lazily lapped at Angelica pussy folds.