Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after a few minutes of casual cunnilingus Jayson came up from Angelica's pussy.

Angelica exhaled deeply and looked up at Jayson. He removed his shirt before wiping Angelica's virgin juices off his goatee. With his pants still unzipped, Angelica's eyes fell to the big tent that was Jayson's boxers.

Her legs snapped her legs closed on their own accord. Jayson smiled and looked at the couple on the floor. Christa and David were snuggled together under the covers. Jayson crawled up the couch. Angelica silently chastised herself as she turned her body.

'Why did you go and do that?' she thought. 'Jayson probably thinks you are an immature prude now.'

Jayson however was still smiling. He pulled up the blankets over Angelica's bare bottom and settled behind her on the couch, spooning her from behind. Eventually, Angelica's breathing slowed and returned to normal. She couldn't help but notice that the bulge lodged between her cheeks never softened.

* * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to Beta Readers Lovecraft68, Nuna13, HeatherC, themadscribbler1970 and DThomas. Feedback is greatly appreciated. More to come.