Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 13

Story Info
"Don't cum in her."
7.4k words
4.35
16k
15

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
65 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * *

Jennifer's eyes snapped open at the sound of Angelica's phone alarm clock. She snuck a glance at her own clock. It was 6 a.m. Angelica usually didn't head to class until nearly 7. And that meant....

Jennifer heard some giggles and soft voices before she heard movement on Angelica's bed. A few more whispers and then a soft grunt told Jennifer all she needed to know. Jennifer laid in bed listening to Jayson fuck Angelica.

Their deep breathing along with their quiet groans and moans echoed in the quiet room. The bed squeaked and a faint slapping could be heard before a long satisfied groan signaled Jayson's release.

Jennifer listened as their deep breathing quieted and the room fell silent until Angelica's second alarm a few minutes later. Jennifer realized her heart was pounding as she heard Angelica slowly get out of bed. Angelica moseyed into the restroom and Jennifer heard the shower start up.

She was listening intently for signs of life but she couldn't hear anything over the shower and her own heartbeat. Jennifer laid awake on her stomach until the shower cut off and Angelica emerged from the bathroom. She dressed in silence and gathered her things.

Jennifer remained still as Angelica kissed Jayson's forehead and headed out the door. As Angelica exited the suite, Jennifer could tell her pussy was soaked.

The silence in the dorm room was deafening. Jennifer was taking deep breaths and her body was tensed under the blankets. She heard movement from Angelica's bed. She lay still as she heard Jayson rise from the bed.

She knew he was coming over and nearly flinched when she felt his weight on her mattress. However when he gently rubbed her shoulders through the blanket, Jayson felt her body relax. He ran his hand up and down her back..

After a few more minutes of rubbing, Jennifer felt the bed shift again as Jayson climbed more into the bed. He slowly pulled the covers off and reached under, rubbing her back atop her thin nightie. He repeated the same motions before sliding the blankets down further and rubbing over her butt.

His hand traveled under her nightgown squeezing her cheeks, making Jennifer flinch. He released her ass cheek and rubbed up her back. He reached for her shoulder and gently turned her over.

Jennifer forgot that she was feigning sleep and twisted until she was on her back. She looked up at Jayson's dark face. She could just barely make out the smallest of smiles on his seductive face as he stared back.

She felt her legs part as Jayson's fingers crawled into her pubic hair. Jayson's grin grew broader when he found her small clit and gave it a little poke. Jennifer sighed and her legs slowly opened even wider. Her eyes stayed locked onto his and her mouth was parted slightly.

Jayson's dick twitched in his lap. Even though he'd just come inside Angelica, he was already growing hard. He rubbed Jennifer's pussy and soon felt her hips moving with him. Jayson knew he had her.

Jennifer's heart was pounding and her body was growing more frantic. She didn't know what Jayson wanted but she knew what she wanted, and found herself silently wishing Jayson would satisfy her. She didn't have to wait.

With his fingers still probing her slit, he laid down next to Jennifer and kissed under her neck. He continued kissing down her chest over her thin nightgown. By the time he was nearing her pussy, Jennifer was shivering slightly.

Jayson lightly licked her pussy-lips and he heard her suck in air through her teeth. As his tongue searched for her clit, his hands roamed under Jennifer's nightie and up her stomach. His mouth found her clit just as he started squeezing her small tits.

"Uglhmmmmm," Jennifer groaned as Jayson flicked her clit with his tongue. She couldn't believe how good it felt. As Jayson drove her crazy with his mouth, his hands roamed all over Jennifer's body. He pushed her gown up so he could have full access to her tits while he dragged his tongue across her lips.

She was wiggling her hips and Jayson could hear her voice rising. Her small whispers were growing more pronounced.

"...oh.......fuck......ughmm!...oh..."

Jayson didn't let up. He was rubbing her tits, her abs and her thighs, pushing her closer to release. He pulled his right hand down her body and stuck two fingers into her slick hole, while he lapped at her clit. He beckoned her orgasm and she responded, her voice raising in volume and profanity.

"....gyahhh...fuccck...oh......OH!....shit...ah...." she moaned, her hips bucking so much that Jayson had to work just to keep his tongue in her pussy. "....ah.... don't...... stop....... ah!.....AH!.....Ahhgggh!"

Jennifer exploded into Jayson's mouth. Her pussy convulsed and squeezed around Jayson's fingers. Her hips were raised and she was up on her toes, shuddering through her orgasm. By the time she relaxed, Jayson was already climbing up her body and kissing at her neck.

She feigned resistance by lightly pushing at Jayson's firm chest, yet by the time she felt him poking at her slit, she was simply squeezing his arms as he pushed inside her. He slid into her more easily than the other day, though her walls were still resisting him as he pulled out a bit.

When he pushed back in he was delighted to feel Jennifer's hands on his back pulling him forward. He was also delighted to feel her pussy getting used to him. Leaning down he bottomed out inside his girlfriend's roommate.

"..ahhhh," she moaned, when he pressed into her as deep as he could. Her legs were spread wide, her hands were wrapped around his back and she could feel his balls resting above her asshole.

She shuddered as Jayson stirred his cock inside her. Then, as he slowly pulled back, he dropped his head and kissed her. Jayson began humping into the education major, while they made out. It didn't take long for Jayson to lift one of Jennifer's legs and start thrashing into her pussy.

Jayson loved how Jennifer was a bit more flexible than his girlfriend and she could handle her legs contorted in ways Angelica couldn't. Jennifer loved Jayson's creativity and his sensuality. Her boyfriend had been quick and curt. Jayson had her legs crossed in the air, kissing her calves, as he pounded against her thighs.

Her orgasm was bubbling. When Jayson spread her legs again and started delivering deep strokes, she boiled over.

Jayson felt her pussy squeeze his cock as she cried out into his neck. He smiled thinking about Jennifer's boyfriend and what his reaction would be if he could see his girlfriend holding Jayson close while he fucked her before class.

The thought had Jayson's cock jumping inside Jennifer. He continued thrusting through his orgasm, pumping his cum into Jennifer, as her feet flailed in the air. His grunts turned Jennifer on and her pussy squeezed out every drop from his cock.

The two laid in bed wrapped around each other until Jayson rose from Jennifer. He looked at Jennifer's disheveled composure, her hair still tangled and her nightgown bunched up around the collar and her brown nipples pointing at the ceiling.

"I need to shower before class," she said.

The two got up and regained their bearings. As Jayson dressed and gathered his things, he took in Jennifer's pale, naked, body through the dark. Her juicy booty swayed and rippled as she reached into her drawers for clothes.

"We can't keep doing this, you know," Jennifer said as Jayson headed for the door.

"I mean....I don't see why not," Jayson said, turning the door handle.

"I have a-- "

The door snapped shut.

* * * *

Later in class, Jennifer was nervous as she sat next to Angelica, though not as nervous as previous days. The professor was explaining some assignment that she hoped wasn't a group project.

"This will be for credit," she said. "It's an adaptation. But you all should expect some essay questions about the teaching techniques."

"This is Friday after class?" a student asked. "Isn't that Halloween?"

"Hence the Washington Irving theme," the professor said smartly.

Jennifer and Angelica exchanged looks. Jennifer couldn't imagine this would be interesting. Angelica thought it might be fun if she could convince Jayson to go.

"Great, now we have to do some cheesy musical," Jennifer said, as they left class.

"Might be fun," Angelica said. "If Jayson or some of the guys could come."

"Ha! Fat chance dragging those meatheads to a musical," Jennifer laughed. "They'd be more likely leering at the costumes on campus.

"I think you are confusing my boyfriend for your own," Angelica said, snarkily.

'If she only knew,' Jennifer thought.

* * * * * * *

As it turned out, Jennifer was right.

"It could be fun," Angelica pleaded with Jayson Friday morning. "It's a Halloween play."

"Yeah...with Indiana students. No thanks," he said flatly. "I've got my costume for the day but I'm not about to spend all Friday night at a dumb play."

There was no class requirement for Jayson or David. David had yet to declare a major and there was no reason for him to attend the Halloween play. Christa, a nursing major, did have to attend, and after some convincing, David decided to stay back and play Xbox with Jayson.

So, Friday evening, Angelica, dressed as Martha Stewart, Jennifer, as an old maid, and Christa, dressed as a sexy Jigsaw Killer, met Angelica's suitemates, Lexi and Maddy, and headed to the play.

* * *

Across campus

Steph, Tiana and Ash were sitting on the steps near the Wright building watching student's file into the big Auditorium.

They had forgone the dance in favor of drinking on campus and showing off their sexy Halloween outfits. The three had decided on nostalgia with Ash dressed as Nani from Lilo & Stitch, Steph in a Lola Bunny basketball uniform, and Tiana wearing a full Clovers cheerleader outfit. Tiana had also procured a couple bottles of wine and had split them into three sports bottles.

"It's pretty trashy," Tiana said, before they left. "But what else are we gunna do?"

Ash thought it was genius. She was grateful the girls had invited her to hang out. She was supposed to be meeting Kaci at the play. She knew Kaci was hoping to meet up with Darin while he was away from Erica.

However, she hadn't received a text from Kaci. She figured Kaci must've abandoned her plan to meet him at the play and instead gotten in touch with him at his dorm. Wasn't the first time Kaci had ditched her for dick.

They had a good time people-watching, as all the kids headed into the auditorium. But now the queue had dwindled and they were on their last sips of wine as they strolled aimlessly across campus.

"Phew!" Tiana said. "I'm feelin' pretty light headed."

"Two bottles'll do that to ya!" Steph laughed.

"Where'd you get those bottles anyway?" Ash asked her.

"My momma sent me back with some?"

"Your mom?"

"Yeah," Tiana said, shrugging at Ash's shocked face. "I been drinkin wit her since middle school."

"Ooooh, look who it is," Steph sang with a smile at Tiana. "It's Leon."

Ash looked up and followed Steph's puppy-dog eyes. A handsome black guy with glasses and a soft welcoming smile was eyeing Tiana as he approached the girls.

"Hey, Leon!" Steph waved casually.

"Hey Steph," he said. "Hey...Tiana."

Ash understood there to be some history she was missing and through her introductions gathered that Tiana and Leon were smitten and Steph approved. Leon was heading to the school play for class and managed to convince Steph to join him and Tiana.

Ash was still not interested. She was feeling drunk, but her buzz was dying. She felt if she went into a dark theater, she'd end up snoring in the back row.

"You sure you good?" Tiana asked as Leon led her away.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Enjoy the play," Ash yelled.

As she neared the dorms, Ash wished she had some more to drink in her suite. She had a free night, a good buzz and seemed like a waste to spend it alone in her dorm. She contemplated going to the school dance and at least she could dance the night away, albeit sober. That was when she noticed a group of guys headed back from campus and in the middle was Brent, dressed as Popeye the Sailorman.

"Hey, Ash!"

She'd tried turning her head but was spotted. As Ash slowed her walk Brent hustled over with the other three guys in tow. She'd seen them around campus and Brent introduced her. She got the idea that Brent might've seen Kaci. And if not, she may be able to grab a few drinks from Brent's suite. O'Bannon Hall wasn't usually lacking for alcohol.

Ash leisurely strolled away from the group at a slow pace, even as they all talked about their day to her. Brent was quick to notice.

"Alright fellas. I'll see y'all later," as he hustled up to Ash who was heading toward her dorms. "So Ash. What're you gettin-?"

"You got any drinks?" Ash interrupted.

"Uh...naw," Brent said bewildered. "What about your ID?

Ash sighed.

"I don't feel like going into town."

"Well...I mean....there's probably some at the dorm," Brent said hopefully.

She looked up at Brent. There was always alcohol at O'Bannon and there was good chance the reason Kaci wasn't texting back was she was....busy at O'Bannon.

"Alright, But I'm only going for the drinks," Ash slurred. "If you don't have any, I'm out!"

What she didn't know is that Kaci had gone to the play. Kaci's plan was to skip out on the play halfway through, dragging Darin away with her. However, when she didn't see Darin, she grew frustrated and ended up staying at the play. It was, after all, course credit.

* * *

"Knock, knock."

Erica was almost done with her work when she looked up and saw Tristan's beautiful head poking in the doorway.

"Who's there?" Erica said, smirking.

"Uh...Tristan," he said, coming into the room. He was dressed like Arthur the aardvark with a white collared shirt under his yellow sweater. His wavy black hair was still flawless and his green eyes shined behind his glasses.

"This don't sound like it's gonna be a good joke," Erica said.

"Not really," Tristan said. "I thought I'd find you up here."

He looked down at Erica sitting in the office chair in her dark green jacket and black skirt. As she filled out papers, her face was barely visible under her big bushy afro.

"You aren't wearing a Halloween costume," he said indignantly.

"Yes, I am," she said looking up. Erica pulled out her reading glasses that she never wore. She put them on and slid her chair from behind the desk. She had on some tall, black walking boots, an orange tank top under a green polo.

Erica completed the look with a blank stare while crossing her arms and legs and Tristan's eyes were drawn to her short black skirt. Her thighs looked so inviting and her smooth skin seemed to shine in the office lighting.

"Annd...who are you supposed to...?" Tristan started.

"You don't know?" Erica said, smirking at him over her glasses, before humming the theme song. "Mm..mm...hmmm.hmm..mm..... La..la...Laa.laa..la."

"I don't..." Tristan said, smiling and slowly shaking his head. He racked his brain while taking in Erica's image. Her cleavage poked from her orange tank top and her green polo was open, save for the last two buttons.

"You never seen Daria?"

"No."

Tristan was mostly checking out her smooth thighs under her skirt. Erica scoffed and scooted back to her desk.

"No wonder."

"No wonder, what?" Tristan smiled.

"Just, no wonder." Erica said, flashing her eyes at Tristan's. "Well, Beavis, put yourself to use."

She pointed to the last pile of papers at the end of the desk.

"Put those in order by date, then file 'em if you could."

Tristan pulled up a chair. With his help, Erica got through her work in record time. When the law professor came out to leave, Erica still had thirty minutes left with no work to do.

"I see you brought Tristan to help," the professor said to Erica as he locked his office door.

"That's right. He's more experienced than me," Erica said, her voice an octave higher and dropping all hints of an accent. "It'd be foolish not to utilize resources."

"Well, you two have a good weekend. I'm leaving early. The offices are still open downstairs if you need anyone," he said, as he headed out the door. Tristan turned and smiled at Erica.

"There's that....code-switch... you told me about," Tristan said.

"Hmmm?" Erica said, sitting back in her office chair.

"Your whole demeanor just...changes for five seconds."

"I don't even notice I'm doin' it," Erica said. She did notice Tristan squeezing her thigh as she stretched. The two talked and eventually the conversation turned to class work.

"I'm tellin' you, mine will be the presentation to beat," Tristan said with confidence. "That's a hundred percent."

"Hundred percent bullshit," Erica said, her braids swinging as she shook her head. "You can't just say that. You don't know what I got goin on."

"Oh you got it goin on, all right," Tristan muttered.

Erica rolled her eyes.

"But seriously, you really should see my presentation," Tristan said.

"Okay, fine," Erica said. "Let's see it."

"Well, not here. All my work is at my dorm."

"Course it is."

"You might as well come," Tristan said. "You can show me what you've got."

Erica considered it. She was sure her presentation would blow her teacher away but it couldn't hurt to see Tristan's work.

"You could," Tristan began. "...probably convince me to smoke...correctly this time?"

"Alright, Trist," Erica said, packing up. "But if someone asks me if I'm getting tutored, they gonna get cut."

They didn't say much on the walk over. Erica was wondering if Tristan's presentation was really all that. The fact that her pussy was on fire probably had nothing to do with Tristan's hand on the small of her back, as she entered the suite.

"Yo, Tristan," a person sitting on the loveseat said. "What you--"

"Class Prep! No calls!" Tristan said, holding up his hand and scurrying past with Erica.

"Smooth," Erica said with a smirk, as Tristan closed the dorm room door.

When Tristan turned around, Erica was making herself comfortable on his bed.

"Okay," said Tristan, digging into his backpack. "So, I'm working on Marbury vs. Madison."

"Hold up. We've got to get in the right state of mind," Erica said. "What u got to drink?"

* * *

Brent pushed the door open with Ash leaning against him. He was disheartened to see Jayson, Darin and David playing Xbox in the suite.

"Look who it is," Jayson said, looking up from the game on the TV. "Popeye and Olive!"

"Oh....Uh....hey," Ash said. She was taken aback and still a bit tipsy. She was suddenly weary that none of the girls were here.

"Hey, Jayson," Brent said, pulling Ash with him into the room. "You've got some drinks right?"

"Um....maybe some beers under my bed?"

"I don't really do a whole lotta beer," Ash said. "I don't need to interrupt you guys' game."

"No way," Jayson said, standing up with the Xbox controller. He could tell as soon as he saw Ash that she was drunk. "Why don't you sit here and play. Kaci and the girls will be back soon."

Jayson moved Ash by her hips and helped her around the table and sat her down next to Darin.

"Brent," Jayson said. "Why don't you grab the beers from the room while Ash plays some Tekken. I bet there's whiskey in the fridge."

Brent looked a bit grumpy as he went into the dorm and when he came out he saw Ash wrapped in Jayson's arms as he helped her with the Xbox controller.

Whanmore
Whanmore
65 Followers