All Comments on 'Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 13'

by Whanmore

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hey!!! This series has been amazing!!! And I'm absolutely hooked! Want to know if there will be more chapters in the series.

WhanmoreWhanmore11 months agoAuthor

Thanks. I'm so glad u enjoy reading. There definitely will be More chapters. Planning on finishing the school year before moving on. PS the more you readers comment on stories, the more you get in the mood to write. Comments are like writing fuel! lol Stay tuned. Suitemates 7 up next!

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbryson11 months ago
Friday the 13th

Wow what has Erica been up to? And was the point of Jayson not wanting everyone to come in her just so that he could do it? Lol I figured he didn't want any evidence in case she screamed rape, so I was surprised when he did it, it seems maybe he just didn't want sloppy seconds or something. Smh Jayson Jayson Jayson, never fails to surprise me lol. I would have guessed he would've went to the party as Jason or Michael Meters. Btw, been anticipating Suitemates 7, i just know it's going to be good and enjoyable. I have a few theories on what will transpire in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This has been a great series. I like that you haven't "jumped the sharks" yet with making the girls mindless cock-hungry robots....will be interesting to see where you go with this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhanmore@Whanmore
A sexual being from Indiana. I write stories that I like to read about in a way that I think others will enjoy. Appreciate feedback from readers...especially women as they are hardest to please. Looking for an artist or artists to illustrate. Hope you find these stories entert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES